Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-25-2015, 06:17 AM

Jalia kept an eye on them anyway, just in case, because they had to have a reason for being there.

Closer to Shay, another group was currently gathering up whatever eggs they could find, storing them to take back to camp later.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-25-2015, 02:16 PM

The group just kept wandering, although a few did start checking watches and phones for the time.

"Think it's been long enough?" one man muttered to the guy next to him.

Shay whistled sharply to Indigo and Garnet when the raptors surged forward. They both snarled, but obeyed, circling back around to flank her as she stopped. Shay could hear the commotion down just under the small ridge she was on, and she got off her bike to get a closer look. When she saw the group collecting eggs amidst a herd of tranquilized triceratops, she wanted to snarl too.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-25-2015, 06:14 PM

"Probably," the other guy muttered. "You'd think so, right?" He shifted his weight, clearly anxious to do something.

The people gathering eggs didn't notice her at first. But one of them did spot one of the raptors and shouted to the others. They all stood up and looked around, wary. They weren't completely dumb, after all.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-06-2015, 06:00 AM

"All I can say is they'd better hurry up," the first guy muttered back. "This place gives me the heebie-jeebies."

Both of the raptors lurched forward a bit at the sudden noise and movement, but Shay whistled at them to stay put. Then she rounded on the people.

"What the god damn hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-08-2015, 07:02 PM

"Let's take another look around," the other guy said, frowning a little. "Just to make sure. I know they said no one's gonna find us out here, but I'm not sure I trust that."

"None of your business, kid," the leader of this group spoke up, glowering at her and motioning for his people to pack up. It didn't take long for people to start moving back towards their camp.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-12-2015, 05:24 AM

"And god knows what else is out there," the first guy muttered, glancing around. "Dunno about you, but I don't want to get eaten."

"It's entirely my business," Shay retorted. "I'm the one with the velociraptors. Now, again, what do you think you're doing?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 12-13-2015, 04:26 AM

"No, not on my list of things to do, I have people to get back home to." He looked a little more paranoid than before, looking around again.

"Research." The guy smiled, but it wasn't a pleasant smile. "Nothing harmful. Just run on back to your base now, girly."