Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 04-23-2015, 10:25 AM

Yume laughed as she heard Little Star. "I had never thought of cars that way Little Star, however you do have a point. I bet Kotaro or Uta may know a go cart race track that we could take you one day. You might learn to enjoy the tin cans as you put it." She said as she looked to Kotaro and smiled at him. She hadn't known where the museum was and would have paid her half if she had known. She shifted her eyes to Uta hearing what she said. "Wow you really know a lot about things Uta." She said impressed with the knowledge that Uta possessed. Yume hadn't met many friends like Uta, Stacey,Little Star, Tsuchi, Star, or Kotaro. She felt lucky to have them.

Tsuchi looked to Little Star and laughed as he held out his hand for her. " Would you like me to carry that ?" he asked as he smiled at her warmly. "That is a nice idea Yume. I think for that outing we should leave it Uta and Kotaro to plan if Little Star would like to. However I'm afraid she would have to ride with one of us. I think she should ride with Kotaro since he is our car buff if Stacey is alright with it. " He said as he smiled and looked up as he heard a loud sound seeing the time. "I suggest if we are going to go we should all leave. It's almost noon and the bus will get full shortly for the mid day rush." He said looking to Uta and then to Stace and Little Star. " Shall we head out ladies?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-24-2015, 04:23 AM

"Aw good idea I did not notice,the time before myself." he says to Tsuchi with a kind smile on his face. he did agree they should get to get to the bus stop soon. since the bus's do tend get full quickly. by mid-day rush on weekends do to so many people being out. plus the distance to the places they were. planning go to may be too far walk to from this game center.

Little Star looks at Tsuchi before handing him the bag. "Yes please at least. till we get a bag from the zoo's gift shop. if they have any like you have that is." Little Star says to him then gave Yume a confused look. she did not understand what the former earth princess. meant by a go cart race track it sound odd to her. looks like she would have to learn like these tin cans. since its a way to travel get to other places by the sound of it.

Stacey laughs softly knowing there would. be a lot of stuff to for Little Star to learn nowadays. "I am so buying you a history book. about all the new things you need to learn about. so you can try to understand them a bit more." Stacey says to her little cousin in a quite sounding voice. then starts to walk off so they could all leave the game center. that way they can try get in line,for the bus before it gets here. at last they all had lunch early on so that is a plus.

"Yes let's go now to wait for the bus. hopefully the line is not too long." Uta says agreeing with what Tsuchi had said before. but wonder if they all could get on the same bus? she rarely takes the bus. do to the fact she likes walking a lot more. are riding in a car if it was too far away walk to. if it takes more than thirty minutes or up to three hours.

Lady Chello

Old 04-24-2015, 06:02 AM

Yume looked at the others as she stared walking along with Tsuchi to the bus stop. She kept close to Kotaro as they walked to the stop not even realizing they where still holding hands. It wasn't till the bus that she looked down at their hands and blushes softly. However she didn't want to let go of his hand. It felt right to hold his hand. She couldn't explain why but she liked it. She averted her eyes not wanting Kotaro to see her blush. After a little while she waved at the others as their stop came up. Soon it was just her a Kotaro. She couldn't help but smiled as she sat there with him still holding his hand. After a while their stop came and she lead the way to the entrance of the museum.

"This place looks amazing." She said in awe of the place just from the outside. " I didn't know that this place was even here. Thank you again Kotaro for bringing me here." She said softly as she smiled before looking at him.

Tsuchi walked with with Yume and the others. He kept his eyes on Little Star. He helped her in one of the seats as he looked at Uta and Stacey. He couldn't help but admire Stacey. However his eyes shifted back to Yume as he saw that she still held Kotaro's hand. He still didn't feel right about it but something in him told him that he could trust Kotaro. He looked up before long as they reached their stop. He helped Little Star and the others off the bus as he lead the way to the Zoo. He smiled as he saw the entrance to the Zoo. He walked up and paid for their entrance fee. He then lead Little Star to the gift shop. " So here is the gift shop. I am going to buy you a book with all the information on the animals your going to see and you can pick a bag and a backpack along with one toy." He said to her as he looked down to her and smiled."You don't have to get everything now there are other shops but lets at least find you a bag or back pack here and a book for later." He said to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 03:08 AM

"I think while Little Star picks out a backpack are bag. I may look around this gift shop. hopefully the prices are not,to high." she says while looking over at some stuff right by them. so far Stacey had yet to check the prices on anything besides. the price get into the zoo which was a fair price's to her. it looked quite busy today on a Saturday.

Uta was happy once they got off the bus. it had been slightly noisy thanks to the tourist on the bus. "You two are going to spoil her I bet. she is cute enough already to get her way." she says with a smile on her face at Little Star. she had seen plenty of kids around her age. to try get what they want by just acting cute or sometimes without doing so.

"Is it alright to start looking for a backpack. do they even make ones for someone my own height?" the little girl ask while happy with the idea. about getting a book about all the animals. they shall see today it made her happy since she loves books. she giggles at what Uta had said about Tsuchi and Stacey spoiling her. to Little Star it sounded funny to her. but would not say why until they guess it for them selfs.

Kotaro smiles happy to hear Yume like it. "Let's go to the guest counter first. we can ask for a map of the museum to carry around. unless you want to do the private tour first." Kotaro says yet made sure give her some choices. he did not want to be bossy around her. "I've yet been in their so it should be fun for us both. but since your paying for dinner. I'll pay for tickets for us to get in." he says then starts to walk to the front doors. the outside of the car museum had a statue. in the front lawn of the museum it was a car one. he wonder what kind of car it is?

Lady Chello

Old 04-25-2015, 04:49 AM

Yume smiled and thought about her options. " I'm happy either way. What about you decide for us because this is your first time here. Your being kind enough to invite me so what would you like." She offered smiling at him kindly. She said as she looked around still in awe of every thing.

Tsuchi just laughed as he walked over and showed LIttle star the area for small children. " Here you are this area has things that will fit you including bags." He said a he smiled at her. " Little Star why don't we pick out something each for Stacey to surprise her with later. " He said wondering if Little Star would like to pick something out for Stacey.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 05:44 AM

Little Star smile's as she starts to look for a backpack. yet had listen to what Tsuchi has suggested as well. "Yeah okay that is a nice idea. I think it will be fun pick Stacey-chan a gift each." Little Star says to the former prince of earth. she finds a plush fennec fox backpack it would look good. with any new clothes she would get later on. she takes one down show's it to Tsuchi so he can look at it.

"Okay let's just walk around the place. it looks bigger in here than it did outside." he says while opening the door up for Yume. so she can go in first then he would. go in right after her he was raised to be a gentlemen. plus he wanted her to have a good time here. if she wanted a gift he would later on offer pay for it. no matter what it is she picks out. from the gift shop later on most museum's have one.

Lady Chello

Old 04-25-2015, 06:07 AM

Yume smiled and walked through the door as she turned once she was inside and waited for him. "Thank you Kotaro." She said softly as she looked around very impressed with it. She turned and saw a map of the building and picked it up as she looked over to Kotaro. " Come on I found us a map. It looks like we go through this hall to start." She said softly as she turned and lead the way as she followed the map and read some of the description at what they where suppose to see. She was amazed as some of the exhibits finding them very fascinating. She felt like a child in a candy store and loved every moment. She paused half way through wondering if Kotaro as enjoying himself. She had let go of his hand some time ago during the tour however she missed holding his hand.

She walked over to him and just reached out and took his hand. She hoped he wouldn't mind and smiled as she did so. It just felt nice to hold his hand and to be with him. She blushed faintly knowing that this was a little bold for just friends however it felt right.

Tsuchi laughed as he looked to Little Star. "If that is the one you would like then I am fine with it." He said as he looked around the gift shop still staying with Little Star. He then had a idea for Stacey and even one for Uta as he bent down talking to Little Star again. " How about we see witch animal here is their favorite and we buy Stacey and Uta a stuff animal of their favorite animal before we leave? Does that sound like a plan. This is a big Zoo and we need to get started seeing the animals." He explained hoping that Little Star would understand. "

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 06:38 AM

Kotaro fallowed Yume as they walk around. the car museum at times he would stop to read the information. on the information stand by the car they were looking at. yet blush when she took a hold of his hand. it was pretty light so it could not be seen easy. "This place is amazing to bad I did not. think about bringing a camera with me. maybe next time I come, I'll bring it with me then." Kotaro says in a calm voice trying not. to get too excited by each car they saw. ever since he was young he like vehicles such as cars. he even like the medieval times when finding some books as well videos. about said time one day when he was looking for a book about knights.

"I would like it please and yes it does sound. like a plan yeah let's get this quickly. then go see all the animals they have." she says in a happy yet childlike sounding voice. Little Star wanted to make sure act like. a normal human child around anyone they saw. to not sound like she was super smart. she had seen how kids act like for some years. while she was,consider a stray kitten before. she had the chance to meet everyone that she now knows. wanted them to get started before the zoo close's. for the day at what time she would have try. to look at the times at the ticket stand before if she could see it. to find out the time the zoo close's for on a Saturday.

Lady Chello

Old 04-25-2015, 07:03 AM

Yume smiled hearing him as she laughed and pulled out her phone and took pictures for you. " I can fix that for you. I can up load these to my laptop and print them out for you if you like. " She said as she walked around with him making sure to take pictures for him. She frowned as she saw that they where reaching the end. She finally spoke up as they came to the end and where back at the main entrance. She looked around to see what time it was and wondered if Kotaro had seen everything that he wanted to. "There are some people taking pictures with one of those cars. If you like I will take your picture. Or I could go wait and let you check them out on your own." She said not sure what she was suppose to do. It looked like there was some important men over there and figured that Kotaro might know them. She let go of his hand as she moved away from him giving him some space so he could go talk with them and look at the cars if he wanted.

Tsuchi nodded as he walked with Little Star and paid for her bag. He then lead the way out into the zoo. He smiled as he pasted the different animals that where housed there. His favorite where the foxes and wolves. He had to laugh at the monkeys and the tigers where beautiful. There where many wild birds of different kinds. He loved seeing the animals keeping his eyes on Little Star and the girls making sure that they where doing ok.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-25-2015, 07:49 AM

As they walk around Stacey eyes light up when she saw. the tigers she had not seen Sumatran tigers before. yet when they got by the lemurs to see them. she could not help but laugh at how silly they were acting. "There is,so many animals this zoo must be huge. hmm now where are the seals at? but I have to say I really like baby animals best." Stacey says as she look for any baby animals. in the lemur's habit trying to spot any baby ones. not many of their classmates knew this fact yet.

"I for one always like the Oakpis. wait till you see them Stacey-chan. I wonder what kind of animal Tsuchi-kun likes? Uta says but whispered the last part. so only Stacey could hear her say it. she wanted to help the girl out in some way. so they can get along if they do. fall for each other it looks like the mighty. yet did not say a word to anyone about. what she had think only keeping it to herself.

"Whoa you would really do that thanks Yume-chan." he says yet looks over at the car. he notice the guys around it. but he did not recognise any of them. maybe they where some of the people that own. some of the cars they have on display in here. "I would like to take a photo. with you in front of on of those cars. but for all we know they mighty be one of the people. that may have a car on display. for only limited time only type of thing going on. at least that is my guess at it. do you want to look in the gift shop?" Kotaro says yet had ask Yume the last part. after seeing people across the way. straight ahead of them walking to the exit door. with some bags in their hands.

Little Star likes the lions as well both type of fox's they'd seen. most of the animal's look happy to her. so she was happy for them all. "Oh look one of the lemur's is hanging from its tail. l must read about them to see how strong. their tails are it makes me. slightly envious of them I don't think any cats can do that." Little Star says as she watches the one. she saw hang upside down on a branch using its tail.

Lady Chello

Old 04-25-2015, 08:29 AM

Yume looked at Kotaro and was surprised hearing what he said. "Really? You would like to take a picture of me?" She said as she smiled. She took several pictures of him with the cars, before she gently grabbed his hand once she was beside him. She held out her phone to one of the ladies who passed. The lady laughed and smiled at them then told them to simle. The lady took several pictures of them with the car then handed Yume back her Phone. Yume thanked her and smiled as she put her phone away before seeing the gift shop just a few feet from them. " Come on Kotaro-chan lets see what they have for you." she said softly wanting to find him something special for him to remember his first time here. She paused as she turned and looked to Kotaro. " I'm sorry did you still want to take a picture of me in front of the car?" She said wondering if he was going to be mad that she had chose to take a picture with him instead.

Tsuchi laughed as he watched the animals and all the others. "Oh look it's the wolves. I love wolves and foxes." he said as he watched the leamers and other animals. After a few hours Tsuchi lead the way to the eating area as he walked up and ordered Little Star and himself some Fish and chips. He made sure that Little Stars where for little kids and where cut so she could eat them. He walked to the table with Little Star and pulled out one of the menus as he looked to her. " Alright we have some fish on the way for you. I ordered your special so you will be getting four pieces with a few fries. This is the little kid menu for drinks and desert. You have to eat your meal first before you can have desert. However I'll let you pick what drink you want from this menu." He said to her before looking to Uta and Stacey. " Order what you would like I will pay." He said wanting to be a gentleman.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-29-2015, 04:20 AM

Kotaro smiles at Yume he was glad they had a picture. taken with each other even if he had wanted. just a picture of her at first,but consider. this better in its own ways. "No its fine to be honest I'm happy. could you send me one photo's to my phone later on?" Kotaro ask her in a cool sounding voice. before walking over to her side. so they both can look in the gift shop. he still wanted to find her a gift from this visit. but would let her pick it out then he would pay for it.

"What should we go see next,after this? oh yummy fish and chips sound good." she says as her tail moves back and forth. Little Star hope the kids meal fish would be big ones. if not she would be a little dispositioned by their size. even if she is still growing in some ways.

Uta thinks for a bit before answering Tsuchi-kun. about what she would like to eat while they are here. "I'll take a grilled chicken sandwich meal if they have it. with fruit as my side,oh bottle of water to drink. please if they don't have it I'll take grilled fish any day." she says yet notice Little Star look quite happy. with the idea of fish en chips as her meal. Uta on the other hand was enjoying their visit to the zoo.

"I will have the fish and chips meal. pretty please french fries are fine. I'd like a bottle of water to drink." she say with a polite smile on her face to Tsuchi. yet her voice was happy yet slightly small shy sounding. she wanted to get him a gift from one of the gift shops. maybe something ith both animals on it? a shirt mighty do the trick.

Lady Chello

Old 04-30-2015, 06:42 AM

Yume smiled happy that Kotaro was ok with the picture of them together instead of her alone. " I'll be happy to send you copies." She said as she smiled and walked into the gift shop. She looked around for a little while. Yume wasn't interested in herself she wanted to find something special for Kotaro. After a while she came to a frame with two sport cars on it. She walked to the counter and paid for it along with a special case for Kotaro's phone that had the car he really liked on it. Yume pulled out her phone as she saw the time and looked to Kotaro. " I'll be outside waiting for you." She said as she walked outside and and stood hoping that Kotaro would like the frame and phone case she had found for him. She also wondered where Kotaro might like to go eat.

Tsuchi smiled as he nodded hearing Uta and Stacey. " Then order and I'll happily pay." He said as he looked to Little Star. " We will finish up the tour of the zoo then we will head to the other gift shop." He said as he saw a waiter come by and placed his and Little Stars order with her. He had the waiter bring Little Star water in a child cup. " Our food will be out shortly." He said as he looked to Little star smiling at her before looking to the other two girls.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-14-2015, 04:31 AM

Little Star giggles a bit then start's to dig into her meal. "Thanks for the food." Little Star says to Tsuchi first. since she had already read some book's on proper etiquette. in modern-day Japan's manners so she would. be able to blend in with all of these humans. so far only people stop them at times. asking why does this little girl have a tail on for? she are Stacey would tell them the reason why. then they would make a comment saying that's,a kid for yeah.

Stacey relaxes in her seat while pulling. her cell phone out to see how some of the photos she took. had came out from their trip to the zoo. at times she had trouble with her cell's camera. at least she was happy have a smart phone. it was still a bit odd to her that text is a,mail. since she had American cell phone when she first moved back here. "Oh whoa some of these pictures. came out pretty nice so glad some of the animals. had been sleeping I wonder which one. I should use as my new background?" Stacey says while putting her phone on the table. so the others can see the one photo she is talking about. it was one with baby lemurs in it with some adult ones in it.

Kotaro takes a few more minutes in the gift shop. then picks out a gift he thought Yume would like. he go to cashier to pay for the book. once he finish he walks outside to met her in the front. "Hey Yume lets go grab some grub to eat. I'm in the mood for some hotpot. but what do you want to eat?" he says while holding on to the gift shop bag. in one of his hands unsure if hotpot would take,to long are not? he wanted to make sure she gets home on time.

"Oh that is a cute photo. but when did you spot some of the little ones sleeping? we did see some active ones jumping around." Uta ask Stacey-chan as she was now curious. when her friend taken it? she did film some of animal's. by taking videos on her cell phone to show her grandparents. it had been a long time since they last came here. she wanted to share her fun with them. maybe try send the videos to her parents as well.

Lady Chello

Old 05-15-2015, 09:33 PM

"Hot pot sounds wonderful. There is a place not far from here I believe with some of the best around. Though I guess that isn't true there are to many places to say one is the best." She said as she gently took Kotaro's hand and lead the way to the small shop. It was very intimate and for the most part very privet. There where twelve rooms in the place sectioned off from one another. This allowed people to eat in privet. The waiter sat the pair and brought out four different courses along with their main meal. " I hope you like the food here. My dad brought me here before. He says that everyday it's a different menu depending on what is in season. So that is why they don't have a menu. However the food is always so good." Yume said as she sat there and enjoyed her food and Kotaro's company.

Tsuchi smiled as he ate his food. Once he was done he walked over to one of the gift shops. He picked up Stacy a special stuff animal and a new water bottle and towel figuring she could use them with all her dancing. He looked around as he saw the time and knew that they should all start heading home soon it was getting pretty late.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-15-2015, 10:02 PM

Uta eats her food when it was brought out to the table. she eat quietly even when Tsuchi left the table. by then even Little Star had finish her own kids meal. Stacey was taking her time with eating her own meal. once done the three of them leave the table. walk to a gift shop that was. not,to far from where they had sat down at for dinner.

"This place sounds nice I bet my own. family would like to try the food they got here." Kotaro says to her before starting too. try some of the food that came with there. hotpot meal he was quite happy with the food. seasonal foods are always yummy when in season. but rarely could find out of season food. unless you buy it never save it for cooking or maybe pickle. the vegetable's one would want to use in a other season.

Stacey picks out plush fox hat for Tsuchi. as well a pen with wolves on it,she just hope it was okay gifts. to choose for a guy she keeps being shy around. then she start's to blush before picking out a gift for Yume. even if Yume and Kotaro did not come with them to the zoo. she still wanted to get them each a gift. as way to say thanks for being my friends to the both of them.

Little Star helps Starry-chan picking out gifts. for their friends that did not come to the zoo with them. she pick out a notebook with all the animal's. they had seen at the zoo today for Yume-chan as well a matching pen. as for Kotaro's gifts she pick out a water bottle with bears on it. the other gift is a zoo jeep magnet maybe. he could put it in his shoe locker at work?

Lady Chello

Old 05-15-2015, 10:20 PM

Yume smiled as she enjoyed her own food. After a while she finished as she thought about the others. " I was thinking about getting some take out for the others what do you think? I thought with Stacey being by herself it might be nice to have some good food she didn't have to cook. Honestly I was thinking about seeing if her and Little Star wanted to start coming over for meals with me and my grandparents. My grand parents would love it. Or should we pick up some sweets for everyone? " Yume asked wondering witch would be better.

Tsuchi picked up some special frames for Ult and a frame for Star. He picked up a unicorn plushy for Yume. As he stared at the Unicorn something from his past came to the surface. He remembered a guy with Yume and the two laughing and spending time with the unicorns and Pegasus. However the memory ended there as he bought it and then looked to the others. "Are we all ready to go? " He asked sad that their time had to end.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2015, 05:39 AM

Kotaro thinks about what Yume ask him. yet was finishing when he had his fill of food. "Maybe sweet's would be the better option. since we don't know if Stacey-chan is picky eater are not. but I notice at Star's place that Stacey-chan really like's baumkuchn cake." He says to Yume but though it was nice of her to think about their lonely friend. as well there other friends when they are not with them. but wonder if Starry-chan is happy being at home alone?

"Oh just in a minute we still need check out. " she says to Tsuchi-kun while picking out. one more gift one give to Uta a bracelet with Okapis on it. at least she could wear this gift. when she feels like it or even with some outfit's? Stacey walks over to the cash register to check out.

Little Star walks over to Tsuchi then tug's on his shirt. just lightly enough to get his attention. "When Starry-chan took me to the toy store. earlier today I saw a Pegasus toy. it help me regain some memory's of Yume-chan." Little Star tell's Tsuchi-kun in a soft voice. not wanting too many other people to hear what she said. unsure if their enemy's could be around here are not.

Uta had pick out a shirt for everyone she was waiting in line. to buy the shirt's in her arm's but she only took. a guess at the size's for her friends. as for her brother she knew he was medium size. she pick out a large shirt for Tsuchi,Stacey and a kids size shirt for Little Star. but for Yume-chan she pick out a shirt. that look like it came out of fantasy book size Medium. the other four shirt's had their favorite animal are animals on it.

Lady Chello

Old 05-16-2015, 11:17 PM

Tsuchi looked down to Little Star as he stared at her in wonder. " Really you regained some of your memory of Yume? You want to know a secret when I saw one of the unicorns here I had a sudden memory as well. I wonder why. Do you think we should get Yume one of them and see if it helps her?" He asked as he looked to little Star honestly wondering.

Yume smiled as she nodded. "Then why don't we do the sweet shop and head home?" She asked not sure if Kotaro would be up for that. She knew that they had spent most of the day together and was worried that he might want to head home instead of spending anymore time with her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2015, 06:14 AM

"Maybe I just hope it will make her happy. I wonder if anyone else has been getting their memory's back? if it's in a dream it could help. if everyone chose's to talk about their dream's." The little girl says while waiting for the other's. to come back for buying the gifts. Little Star had all ways wonder what it would be like. if anyone else had a talking cat such as her self? at times it got lonely when she would try. to talk with ordaney cats. to see if they would talk back to her.

"Okay but I would like to walk you home after. I don't want your brother to get angry with me. if anything where to happen to you Yume-chan." Kotaro says to her while getting up form the table. they had been sitting down at to eat their dinner. he did not know how late it is getting plus. Yume and him can always hang out on a other day. he did not ask her before if she had a curfew at which. time she should be home for on the weekends? are how strict her parents may be about her studying for school. he notice their teacher's would try show off. the best smartest students in class incase others where. trying to get better grade's in some class's.

Stacey and Uta both walk over to Tsuchi,Little Star. after they finish buying the gifts for their friends. yet smile holding on to the bag's each. to show they where ready to head on home now. it had been a nice fun day at the zoo. come to think of it o monster's had bugged them as well.

Lady Chello

Old 05-28-2015, 06:41 AM

Yume smiled as she nodded to Kotaro. " I will pick up some treats then tomorrow for Stacy from us. Thank you for a wonderful day." Yume said as she lead the way out of the place and started the walk home. She hadn't realized that once again she had grabbed Kotaro's hand until it they where at her grandparents home. She frowned a little having to let go of Kotaro's hand as she turned to face him. Yume bowed to Kotaro once again as she held out his bag with the things she had bought him. " Thank you Kotaro-San! Here these are for you! I hope you had a wonderful day. I know I did with you." She said as she raised her head and smiled at him warmly. " I guess I'll see you the rest of the week at 11 if you still don't mind walking me home then." She said blushing softly.

Tsuchi nodded as he heard Little Star. "Maybe your right Little Star." He said as he looked seeing the other girls coming. "Well ladies lets get you all home." He said as he lead the way to the bus. He looked to Uta as he smiled at her. "I believe that your house will be first. I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves today." He said as he smiled looking to Little Star remembering what she had said about talking about their dreams. However he wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk about his dreams. At least not yet.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2015, 06:43 AM

Small Time Skip to the Next Day!

Stacey woke up a bit late that morning yet yawns out softly. the other day had been a lot of fun. with their friends at the zoo it was Sunday now. she wonder if anyone wanted hang out today? then start's to get out of bed walks off to spare bedroom. knowing Little Star she must have slept in that free bed. she had for if they would ever have any guest sleep over.

Uta had waken up early right about now. she had been up for four hours at most. having help her grandmother with some household chores. but chose to wait before making any phone calls. to see if the girls still wanted go antique shopping today. like they had planned to do so the other day. even wonder if anyone was awake by this time? some people do like sleep in on weekends. she was the opposite of those people. always been a,early riser since she was little.

Little Star was still sleeping on the comfy guest bed. in the guest bedroom or spare bedroom it is called. after they had gotten home she took a bath. one in a tub for the first time in her life. she had to admit the water is not all that bad. as long it was warm she had been fine with it. once it got cold she'd jump out of it quickly to dry off. yet had wait for Starry-chan to get out of the tub. cause she could not reach the towels curse her short height. by the time it was for be she chose to sleep in her normal body. to gather energy for the next day. knowing being in the other body took a lot out of her without knowing it. till later on that night when she laid down in bed.

Kotaro had made sure Yume had made it home safely. after he got her home he head home to get some rest. the next day he woke up a bit late. firstthing he dose is call his uncel to see. if he need's go in work today are if he was free. lucky for him he has the day off. after getting off the phone he gets dress. then go's eat some breakfast plus see. if he has any chores to do. he hope everyone was doing well today. he wonder if he should go hunting for mortercycle parts? he knew he could easily find some in junk yards for parts. it would help him make more money on the side. plus any parts he could not sell can be used on bikes in the shop.

Lady Chello

Old 08-20-2015, 02:06 AM

Yume spent most of her week just getting by. She made sure to thank Kotaro for walking her home at night not sure what to make of everything. She hadn't seen Star at school for the entire week. No one really spoke about her it make Yume worry. Yume hadn't really had time to talk to the others she had been to busy with her own scheduled to talk with them. It didn't help that she kept having nightmares of Star. She couldn't get any sleep and all she see was her mother screaming and a evil version of Star laughing as she lashed out at the group. Yume finally had enough of the dreams as she gathered her courage to confront Star. However first she wanted to take Kotaro some deserts she had made for him as a thank you for walking her home every night. She make sure she made them look like his favorite cars.

Yume walked over to Kotaro's house and knocked on the door and waited. She felt really nervous but more than anything she felt tired. She was honestly tired of having the same night mare over and over again. Yume had a bad feeling that another monster was somewhere causing more trouble for them. She needed to talk to Stacey however it was taking all her energy to just stand there and wait for Kotaro.

Tsuchi spent his week spending time with Stacy and Little Star. He took Little Star out to the park and to his house, to the toy store, and even took her to some cooking classes for children. He tried to have dinner for Little Star and Stacey every night to make their week better. However on this day he chose to sleep in some and get some rest. He was left home today something he wasn't use to. He knew he was going to enjoy his free day.

Star had skipped school finding it boring. She had met a group of strange women the next day after the arcade. The women had said they where from a elite boarding school and wanted to test her to see if she was worthy to be in their school. Star's parents where flattered along with Star herself. She took their test and apparently scored high enough that she was transferred immanently to the new elite school. She had calmed down after the other day and had wanted to apologize to the others however the new school left her with no free time. She had met several other girls there who seemed to really understand her and had quickly become her friends. For the first time she felt accepted and was popular. She was even given a allowance by the school. The girls had took her shopping and changed her look making her feel special.

Snow sat in her palace as she watched Star from the dark mirror. She was impressed with how powerful the girls dark energy was growing each day. The girl had single handily supplied enough dark energy to break through the all of the barriers protecting earth from the Negiverse. Well most of the barriers there where still a few more that remained. Snow had noticed that the young pink haired girl seemed to have a strong tie with the barriers and was suffering greatly from the destruction of the barriers. The light that had once shined in her was fading just like the light and power in the barriers. Snow wondered who the girl was. Maybe it was time to have White Wing to find out more about this child. "WHITE WING I SUMMON THE!!!!" Snow said as she ripped a portal for him to appear through in the air before her. She wanted him to find out more on this pink haired girl and to eliminate her if she proved to be as powerful as Snow feared she was. Snow could see that this one girl seemed to be the connection to the Moon Princesses past and future. If she could just rip her from the fabric of time then the Moon Princess would vanish just as well.

Frost along with the other Muses just grinned as they watched Star grow at their school. Frost had one well in picking young people with high dark energy potentials. Here they where training them to unleash even more of their dark energy. Little did the student's know they where freeing the Negiverse and powering the dark mirror. Soon enough their world would fall into darkness. The Muses just laughed as they watched Star their Star student grow each day. They where feeding Star what she needed to become a sailor Scout for them. Soon her heart would be to tainted to use any sailor powers. Instead she would acquire her powers from the Negiverse it's self. The other children where helping to corrupt Star. The muses where pleased with their work and knew that soon the Moon Kingdom would fall and the princess would be no more.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-07-2015, 04:05 AM

White Wing walks out of the portal he wonder. what Snow-Sama wanted this time with him? "Hello my Lady how may I be of help to you today?" he ask in a respectful tone of voice. knowing if he does not act right she could give the job to ones the Muse's. he did not want to anger her at all. the dragon monster had been bored but had. been thinking of some ideas for those pesky sailor scouts.

Kotaro had woken up early went to the junk yard. he had found a lot of stuff he bring's some of the stuff. he can't use at the auto shop to a store. that would buy the junk items from him for a decent price. once done in the store he heads to the auto shop. to bring the stuff he found. the can use on cars at the shop. yet has his cell phone on him if anyone wanted to give him a call. he rarely sleeps in on the weekends unless it's on a holiday.

Little Star is sleeping the guest bedroom bed. she was sleeping in unless they have any place go to. then she would have to get up. the kitten only wanted to rest so far today. the other day at the zoo had been a lot of fun. yet it did wore her out by the time they got home. Stacey had made her take her first bath last night. she had fun in the tub except when. it was time to get out of the tub to get dress.

Uta had woken up a little late today yet. help her grandmother with cooking breakfast since. her grandfather was busy in his office. checking over somethings mostly some documents. after they had breakfast Uta went out shopping. with her grandmother like she had wanted to. she hope everyone was doing well so far today. at least the day was nice to be out and about. but still wanted go shopping with her new friends. when would that be a good day to do so?

She quietly opens the door to the spear bedroom. peeks her head inside notice Little Star is fast a,sleep in the bed. Stacey smiles softly as she close's the door. then turns around head back to her bedroom. she wanted to get her robe on first. before going to check her front mail box. for the newspaper since it should be here before sun rise. it was all ways comes at the same time. she hopes to find some good sales on kids clothes and on food. maybe even some coupons to save a bit of money. she had been thinking about if Little Star should go to school are not? unsure how long she would be a human child at times.

Lady Chello

Old 01-14-2016, 09:40 AM

" This pink haired girl I want you to find out who she is! She is tied to the Moon Princess and to the last barriers. I need to know who she is. Do your research and find out for me and report back!" Snow said as she showed a picture of Yume in the mirror so that White Wing would know who she spoke of. " White Wing don't fail me or the punishment will be great. I trust you above all others. That is why this task is yours. " She said looking at him.

Yume was surprised when Kotaro's parents open the door. She explained she was looking for Kotaro to give him the deserts she had made him for walking her home from her late classes the past week. His parents laughed and told her to give him a call it would be the easiest way to find him. Yume bowed and thanked them as she turned and walked to the bus stop and pulled out her phone. She typed out a text figuring might be better than trying to call with all the street noise.

" Sorry Kotaro I went to your house looking for you. Your parents said to call but I'm in a busy area I would like to give you the deserts I made for you."

Tsuchi finally got up noticing that the house was quiet. He looked around the house not seeing his sister or his parents. He finally saw their notes impressed that he was alone today. He got dressed as he fixed himself something to eat. He picked up his phone as he saw pictures of the girls in it. He smiled as he cleaned up his mess and headed out. He walked to Stacey's house to check in on her and Little Star. He walked to their door and knocked waiting to be let in.