finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:52 PM

Lori stared at Tony's hands holding hers and smirked a little. "Don't worry Tony I wouldn't set it on fire on purpose anyways." She heard Jarvis and pulled away from Tony "lets get ready to go." she smiled at him and stretched out feeling a little tired.

Steve blinked a little."Well we might need to the help. We'll see what happens when we get there." he glanced at Lori. 'Honestly though this one is on her. She's got the lead and she says what we are after is dangerous." he shrugged. "Of course there are worst things to go up against besides Hydra at least there all human."

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2016, 03:08 AM

Tony kept his suit on his wrist like he had designed it for in case of emergencies such as this and the first time Loki attacked their city. He stood up pulling his neck to the side stretching it and waited as Jarvis landed them down to the ground. "So where to firefly?" Tony gave her a nickname just like he did about every almost. Half the time it was like he was a kid all over again, but he did it more out of habit.

Rose stood up figuring at least no one was trying to kill her...yet. Either way she knew earlier when that man chased her was a trap, but didn't care to think too much of it. She'd deal with things when the time would come. "If you don't mind I'm following you" she whispered to Capt assuming he was the one who was going to be watching her, though she thought it would be awesome to team up with Banner as the Hulk too. 'Maybe I'm being too childish? I was locked away for a long time...I wonder why...' she thought to herself keeping a good distance between her and the others, but close enough still to be kept in sight.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2016, 09:07 PM

"I don't mind." Lori answered. "We're going to need all the help we can get." she stood slowly as the hatch open at once she felt the tug stronger now then before. It made her want to run and hide but she was the only one that could safely hold the stone without burning up the only problem with that was she was also likely to burn the earth up. "Let's just get this over with." she followed the tug shivering a little.

Steve stood and got his shield following after Lori blinking at the plateau they emerged onto. "Where are we?" he asked blinking a little. There where a few trees and a couple of animals dotted the landscape but other then that there was nothing of importance out here.

"There's an old volcano out here. If they want to use the stone it would be the best place to keep it happy and to protect themselves from it's heat." Lori shrugged. She could feel the lava moving under her feet it was dormant for the most part but this only made everything harder.