Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-24-2015, 09:12 PM

Name: Rosemary Archer
Role: Outsider
Picture:

Name: Boris Array
Role: Cheshire Cat
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 12-24-2015 at 09:19 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-25-2015, 12:42 AM

Name: Tweedle dee and Tweedle Dum
Picture:

Name: Mayu Itsuki
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-25-2015, 01:21 AM

Rose sat in her rose garden with her friend Mayu seeping tea and watching loose rose petals float away in the wind. "It's a beautiful day out." she smiled softly and looked to the girl.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-25-2015, 01:39 AM

Mayu was sitting in the rose garden with her friend Rose who as been her friend since children. Mayu was reading a book she loved since she was a little girl. Mayu looked at her friend and smiled softly and nodded to her "Yes it is." Mayu always wondered if there was another world out there.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-26-2015, 08:09 PM

Rose rolled her eye's her friend was always reading. With a smirk she grabbed the book and raced away "Come catch me!" she called laughing holding the book close to her so she wouldn't drop it. She may have been a teenager but she still acted like a child when she grew bored.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-27-2015, 02:25 AM

Mayu looked at her and ran after her to get her book back and said "give it back Rose this is not funny!" Mayu ran after her and saw something on the ground and stop running a minute and looked at it and then said "what is that?" Mayu looked at it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:00 PM

"A dead animal maybe?" Rose wondered over to her frowning at the girl. "I kind of hope not that would be depressing."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-28-2015, 03:21 AM

Mayu looked at her and then said "lets take a look shall we." Mayu walked to the hole and wonder what it was and saw it but it was dark she couldn't see anything.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-29-2015, 03:01 AM

"Be careful Mayu." Rose cautioned her. "I'll have the gardeners fill that hole. Don't need anyone falling in or any creature's coming out to nibble on the roses."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 03:44 AM

Mayu looked at the hole and nodded she was about to get up but she tripped on something she fell in the hole and it was a deep hole she was falling into it she even scream as well. Mayu woke up later and looked around and said "ow that hurt Rose..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:09 AM

Rose went to catch her friend and wound up falling threw the hole. "Where are we?" she lifted her head up rubbing it a little then yelped as a gun entered her vision following it up she blinked. "Bunny?" Standing over her was a man with yellow hair and floppy rabbit ears.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:18 AM

Mayu looked around and she tried to look for her friend and couldn't she was lost and she saw a place and it was a park and then she ran into it and it looked cool and then she sees something "A cat?"

Elliot had a gun to her face and said "a girl trying to hurt me or just lost oh well who are you girl?"

The twins just watch him and sighing "Man Elliot could you be a little more nicer to her." Dee said and Dum sigh more "Dee is right."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-30-2015, 03:19 AM

The cat tilted it head at her then vanished from view to be replaced by Boris's head. "Are you alright?" he asked the girl with a soft frown. "Your an outsider aren't you?"

"I'm Rose." Rose stuttered swallowing softly. "Could you um put the gun down? I'm not going to do anything?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 06:46 AM

Mayu looked at him and backed up and it was a cat but human like and heard a outsider and said "what is that and yes i'm alright just lost and my name is Mayu little kitty."

Elliot sigh and put his gun away and said "you two talk to her."

Dee came over and help her up "sorry Elliot is always like that." Dee smiled and Dum sigh again "I'm Dum this is my brother Dee." Dee smiled and Dum smiled as well.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-31-2015, 03:10 PM

"First of all I'm not little second my name is Boris third don't call me kitty I'm not a cat fourth you are an outsider you have to be. You have a face for one and I've had heard if we were getting a new role holder." Boris stood and offered her his hand. "Welcome to Wonderland Mayu."

"Nice to meet you." Rose blinked. "Do you mind telling me where I am and home to get home from here?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-31-2015, 08:05 PM

Mayu looked at him and her eyes widen and she slowly took his hand and said "may ask how do i get home can you tell me Boris?" Mayu looked at him and she must find her friend and try to get home.

Elliot looked at her and was going to say something but Dee over talked him.

Dee said "your in wonderland of course and home you can't go home well not the same way you came in." Dee smiled Dum just sigh and said "sadly Dee is right i'm so sorry."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-01-2016, 02:00 AM

"I don't think there's a way to get home." Boris blinked. "Not a normal way anyway." he picked up a vial that had been next to her. "You have to fill this, when it's full you drink the liquid and go home."

"What?" Rose paled a little. "Does that mean I can't go home at all?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-01-2016, 02:21 AM

Dee looked at her and smiled and then had a veil in his hand and said "there is a way to get home but." Dum sigh and said "you sure that is a good idea brother." Dee went to rose and drinks the veil but doesn't swallow it and he kisses her for her to swallow it.

Mayu looked at him and said "do i need to drink it now or something Boris?" Mayu looks at him again and was lost.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:14 PM

Rose kicked Dee hard in the banana and spit out the liquid choking. "You *******! How dare you?"

"Well yes." Boris wiggled the vial around a little smiling softly. "Go ahead and drink it. It's not poisonous I promise."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 01:14 AM

Dee was hurt bad and was on the ground Dum on the other had was laughing so hard "i like this girl but you got to drink miss." Dum sigh more.

Mayu looked at him and sigh and nodded and she drinks it and didn't like the taste but she drinks it. Mayu looked at him and said "what does this do anyway?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:21 AM

"It keeps you here and from becoming a faceless." Boris nodded to a passing amusement park employ's who was passing by.

'Why?" Rose glared at the twins fury raising inside her. "You trying to poison me?" she growled at him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 01:27 AM

Dee was still in pain and Dum said "it keeps you from becoming a faceless and no its not and it will get you home." Dum looked at her and crossed his arms and he was more serious then his brother "so what will you pick drink it or become a faceless?"

Mayu looked at him and she drank the whole thing and she saw a faceless and she jumped to him and she was a bit scared of that and she didn't know she was that close to him.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:57 PM

"Whoa there." Boris patted her shoulder. "They wouldn't hurt you with a role holder standing right here. In fact most of them wouldn't hurt you because your an outsider."

"What is a faceless?" Rose blinked a couple times.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-02-2016, 11:14 PM

Dum looked at her and said "mostly they are like you but with no face and there is evil ones out there most of them won't hurt cause your outsider but like i said before if you drink this you will go home later on if don't well you will become a faceless."

Mayu looked at him and she was close to him and nodded and said "alright Boris so who runs this place if i may ask?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:13 PM

"Gowland does." Boris lead the way. "I'll introduce you to him." he was following the sound of a violin being murdered and stopped when he spotted a older man with dirty blond hair. "That's Gowland." he waved when the man spotted them his ponytail swinging while the sun caught the lenses of his glasses and half blinded them.

Rose swallowed and sighed sipping the rest of the liquid. "I'm grateful you told me but next time don't force me to do something or I'll kill you." she glared at the twins and then blinked. "So what's with the rabbit? Where exactly am I? How long till I get home? Why is that man with the top hat glaring at us?" she pointed to one. "Your Tweedle Dee and the other one is Tweedle Dum right?" she had gotten them mixed up.