xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-04-2016, 01:30 AM

Gaara sigh and said "we will change get food and water but that's it." Gaara bluntly said to her and he left to get change out this and goes in his normal clothes that he likes.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 01:39 AM

Yukina frowed.He was in a bad mood today.Shrugging she also changed into some cooler clothse since the would be going across the desert.Then making sue they had lots of water and some food she wiated for him again

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-04-2016, 01:50 AM

Gaara was done getting ready and he met her and said "alright let's go alright Yukina." Gaara said to her and they walked out of the place and head to the leaf village to meet up Naruto.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 01:56 AM

Yukina nodded staying close to him.She watched the sourounding.."we better be careful ,looks like we may run into a sand storm"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 01:59 AM

Gaara looked at her and nodded and said "great we might be late i wanted to be on time for once." Gaara sigh and they still walk but had something on to him to make sure if there is a sandstorm he would stop it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 02:08 AM

Yukina nodded and sighed as she took a sip of water.Then blinked as she sensed something."Gaara look out",she said sudden pushing him as a giant scorpian came up out of the sand and slammed Yukina away with its claw.The scorpian was as tall as a sky scraper

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 02:13 AM

Gaara saw it and was pushed and then sigh "damn that girl." Gaara got up and used the sand to slam the scorpion into the ground and used his lighting to shock it and he used a small sword and stabbed it's weak point and it goes down.

Mayu was in her normal outfit and she looked like a lady but all in black and she saw something was happening in this village and she was going out to find about her target.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 02:18 AM

Someone met her telling her to take out Yukina.

--

Yukina groaned as she sat up carefully."ow,god thing the sand is soft",she looked over and blnked at the scorpian being dead.Sh smiled a little.Maybe Gaara didn't need her after all

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 02:23 AM

Mayu looked at the person and sigh and nodded and she walked a bit more looking at some of the stuff and thought it was a nice area.

Gaara put his sword away and went to her and helped her up and said "you alright Yukina?" Gaara had worry in his voice.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 02:36 AM

Yukina smiled."yeah,im fine Gaara,take more then that to hurt me"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-04-2016, 02:44 AM

Gaara sigh and nodded at her and said "we got to keep moving it will get worse if he stay here." Gaara helped her up and kept on walking.

Mayu was heading back to her room until she saw something that she met before.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-04-2016, 02:58 AM

Yukina nodded and walked with him.

Itachi was in the town waiting to ambush Gaara and Yukina when they passed through

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 02:55 AM

Mayu was heading back to her room and remember the man told her to kill Yukina and Mayu doesn't kill people until she as to she might be dark but she as a code she goes by. Mayu went into her normal outfit and had on her hood and mask and went into the shadows to see what will happen.

Gaara walked and they got away the sand and they got into a town and he need to rest before moving on. Gaara saw a place to rest and said "Yukina lets rest you must be tired?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 03:11 AM

Itachi was sitting just behinde her."so what bings you here?",he asked havbing snuck up onher.

Yukina was rubbing her sholder she blnked looking to him"what about ou,arn't you tiered?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM

Mayu looked behind her and saw him and took off her hood and mask and said "i came to this town for a target a man told me to kill someone but it isn't my problem what are you doing here Itachi-san?" Mayu lean against the wall while crossed her arms.

Gaara looked at her and said "i am tired that is why i was asking I don't want you to over work yourself alright Yukina now let's go rest and maybe get a bite to eat." Gaara said to her and walking into the rest stop to get some food.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 03:23 AM

Itachi smiled."i am here looking for soeone"

Yukina streached and smiled smelling the food.'food smells good"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 03:26 AM

Gaara sat down and order food for her and himself.

Mayu looked at him and said "are you going to kill a girl name Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 03:30 AM

Itachi looked ot her."maybe,unless i can convise her to join my clan..."

Yukina smiled as she sat with Gaara."this is a nice place to rest"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 03:36 AM

Mayu looked at him and sigh "clans and family are useless its better to do stuff alone." Mayu turned around and looked at the other buildings.

Gaara looked at her and nodded and said "yes I always stopped here with Naruto sometimes." Gaara said to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 03:45 AM

Yukina smield."oh nice",she blushed."this is y first time away from the sand village"

Itachi just smirked then blinked looking to the rest stop and smirked seeing Yukina and Gara."there she is",he said getting up

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 03:51 AM

Mayu looked at him and sigh a bit and she could care less what he does it was not her problem.

Gaara looked at her and said "well it is nice to get away from the sand village i hated it there i like to be out and see the world and see my friend."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 03:54 AM

Yukina smiled a little,"i bet",she said softly then blinked as she secsed sometng and the suddenly hugged Gaara flinching as a few dagger dug into her back

Itachi smirked."so you do have great reflexes"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 03:58 AM

Gaara nodded and then he fell over and saw Yukina hugged him but saw daggers in her back and was in shocked and knew only one person could be after him and said "Itachi!" Gaara went to hide While having Yukina on to him and said "I know your there Itachi you are lucky your brother is not here!"

Mayu took a deep breathe and watch them and heard the man saying his name and sighing more and heard brother and looked at him and said "you have a brother?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-05-2016, 04:07 AM

Itachi looked back."so?",he then came out.

Yukina slowly stood pulling thedaggeresiyt she looked to Itachi staying infront of Gaara."so your the one...who i senced.."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-05-2016, 04:13 AM

Mayu sigh and jumped from the roof tops and kept a eye on them and listen to them.

Gaara looked at him and saw Yukina was in front him and looked at Itachi and said "what do you want this time Itachi?"