IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 02:36 AM

Kai smiled."well,the girl will....shes much too kind to let some one stay in my car"

Yukina blusehd and went backt o cooking,humming a little

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-29-2016, 02:39 AM

Mayu looked at him and looked at away and said "i rather let them be away from you besides i better off here anyway." Mayu had sadness in her eyes even though she was mad.

Howl looked at her and smiled and then said "after breakfast we heading to the city to get stuff for the castle and to find out more of the prince." Howl said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 03:33 AM

yUKINA BLIKED BUT SMILED.'ALRIGHT THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN".

Kai blinked."why do you say that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-29-2016, 05:37 PM

Mayu looked at him and said "I'm better off alone." Mayu stared at him and then said "i need to sleep more go do your evil plan thank you for the food." Mayu moved away from the cell door and sat down back on the floor and tries to sleep a bit more.

Howl looked at her and smiled and said "alright i know there is a lot of shops where we are going." Howl said to her but it was also to find out more of the dark prince what he is up to.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 05:40 PM

Yukina nodded.'alrigh",she said and looked to teh door.She blinked a bit at the dial on thr wall."whats that?"

Kai blinked.'why are you better off alone"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 05:48 PM

Mayu looked at him and said "Why do you care?" Mayu said coldly.

Howl looked at her and heard what he ask her and went to do it and said "if i put in it will take you to where and even any where in time as well."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 05:50 PM

Yukina blinked going over.'really? cool!",she said smiling.

Kai just smirked."I don't,im just curious...are you crsed or something?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 05:54 PM

Mayu looked at him and was a cold stare and said "then leave me alone go away." Mayu just closed her eyes and thinks for a while.

Howl looked at her and nodded "yea sometimes it doesn't work but that is the fun part to not know where you are." Howl said to her and he smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 06:00 PM

Yukina gave a light giggel.'I have that happen all the time...",she said softly

Kai smirked."very well",he said and left

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 06:09 PM

Mayu closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

Howl looked at her and smiled at her and said "well we should eat i better get that kid up before he over sleeps again."

The guard found him and said "sir I got a report about the girl Mayu." He handed him the report about Mayu about her parents death her jail time and how howl saved her and how she cold to anyone besides Howl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 06:14 PM

Kai ginned morer."good job",he said as he read it over."i can use this"

Yukina smield.kay",he said heading for the table.

Marquell then came down the stairs."sorry i over slept master Howl",he then blinked looking around."wheres Mayu?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 06:17 PM

Howl saw marquell and laughed a bit that he was late but heard about Mayu and said "she left to found more about the dark prince and maybe find out more about her parents." Howl said sadly to him.

Mayu was sleeping still.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 06:51 PM

Marquell frowned."she...left us?",he said sadly and looked to Yukina."did you ask her to do this?!"

Yukina jumped."what no,i didnt want her to go"

`

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 08:39 PM

Howl sigh and looked at Marguell and said "she did not Mayu just left on her own Marguell." Howl had a feeling Mayu would do this but he didn't think so soon.

Mayu slowly opens her eyes and yawns a bit and gets up and tried to walk around a bit so her legs don't fall asleep on her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 08:55 PM

kAI WAS WAITING FOR hOWL TOSHOW HIMESLEF SOEWHERE

Mogouell sighed.'alright",he walked to the table and sat down

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 09:07 PM

Howl looked at him and sigh but they all sat down and said "Marguell i need you and Yukina to get groceries we are running out of food." Howl said to him.

Mayu was getting a little bored so she went to hit the wall a few times but she did bleed a little bit and looked at her hand and sigh "i will say this he is handsome man." Mayu blushed a bit about the dark prince.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 09:15 PM

Marguell blinked.'sure thing",he said as he finished.'what d\town",he said getting ready to go."the royal city or port haven?",he asked putting on his old man disguise.

Yukina looked to Margeuell and finished eating as well."so well get a bit of everything"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 09:19 PM

Howl finished eating and said "Royal city a lot of shops so please take your time when you both shop alright." Howl put the dishes in the sink and said "we already to go." Howl put in where they were heading to.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 09:36 PM

Moguell smiled and opned the oor and smiled going out and looked at all the tall building with the royal castle in the distance.

yUKINA SMILED."WONDERFUL',SHE SAID STtepping out and smiled."wow that door of your is amazing',she siad her eyes lighting up."ive never been here before"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 09:39 PM

Howl smiled while they were in the city and smiled and said " it is now he will show you where the shops are stay together i need to see a friend of mine." Howl left them and went to see a friend of his about the dark prince.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 09:48 PM

Yukina watched him go and then blinked as Merquell called her and they started walking

Kai blinkeed and looked to his orb.'ahh there in the royal citty"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 10:56 PM

Mayu was getting bored and said "man i need t get out of here." Mayu sigh more.

Howl was meeting a friend of his and he gets to a place where they can talk. "it as been a while but can you tell me what the dark prince is up to?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-30-2016, 08:44 PM

Kai ,in the mean time sent out some of his shadows to grb Yukina

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2016, 10:18 PM

Mayu was sigh a while and then she sat down and she was getting cold and she was falling asleep in the cold.

The guard was watching her and saw she was turning blue and it was cold and went to the prince and said "sir the girl is turning blue what should we do with her?"

Howl friend looked at him and said "he wants Yukina to use her power to destroy you Howl but you must protect her Howl." His friend said to him.

Howl looked at him and nodded and said "thank you my friend."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-30-2016, 11:13 PM

Kai blinked looking to his guard and sighe."place her in the room next t mine,i'll put a spell on it so she can't leave",he said softly.

Yukina kaughed lightly as she watched a Merquell trying to reach some food at the local street market."here ",she said gently picking it up and handed it to him ."i can make a pie with the apples",she said thoughtfully. Merquell smiled at the idea and then as they turned he blinked seeingsadow gouls coming there way."oh no",she said worried for teh young boys safety."Marquell,get home now",she said and then started running and made the shadow ghouls follow her.