Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on
Send a message via MSN to Schwartz Panda Kiri

Old 10-28-2008, 10:42 PM

Hi everyone. =3
As I'm not often on Menewsha anymore because I'm in college :illgetu: , I find it difficult to go into other threads. It doesn't feel comfortable. >_< I don't know anyone anymore because I haven't been on in a while, but when there are events I find myself drawn back to the site, even when I wanna quit it and stick to one site. :drool:

So, I usually don't feel welcome in any threads other than the ones I make. xD :oops:
And I know I'm not the only one. There are many people that feel they are ignored when they enter a hangout thread, or any thread for that matter. :gonk:
But this thread welcomes you, people that feel left out. Because I know how you feel. >w< :squee: :heart:

Now I'm gonna just say one thing, the only people not allowed in this thread are people who leave others out. x3 Try to talk to everyone. I'm sure there's plenty for everyone to talk about. :eager: I know I've got a lot to talk about. xD Even if it is silly stuff. :yumeh:

Just some things to get you started:
Talk about Halloween!
Talk about your costume if you have one, and if you're gonna go trick or treating.
Talk about things that have been bugging you recently.
Are you in school? Talk about what you like or don't like about it. 8D
Do you have a job? Talk about that! xD
PLUS tons of other stuff. x3

For the shy or lesser known members, here is a chance to make friends without worrying about getting off topic, because there is no ONE topic. :boogie:

Okay, I'll start it off. 8D
I'm gonna be a zombie Parisian for Halloween. xD I have a ton of supplies I have to buy so I can do zombie make-up. I'm even more excited by this since I saw Quarantine recently. xDD I also have to make like a fake long drag thing and cigarette. xP;
I'm wondering if I should also draw on a curly moustache just for laughs. xD What do you think?
I was gonna go to six flags for fright fest on Saturday, but my fiancee doesn't have the money. D8 But next year for sure. xD
But I decided to be a Parisian 'cause my mom got married in the summer and went to Paris on her honeymoon and bought me a beret. xD I still dunno how to wear it though. >>;;; :sweat: But I already owned all the other stuff for the costume. xD So I'm set~

My friend was gonna have like a Halloween sleepover party at her house but she had to cancel 'cause she has an interview with the college she wants to go either on Halloween, or the day right after. I can't remember. ><;
So when that was still gonna go on I was gonna be a Parisian during the day and a zombie nurse during the night, 'cause I bought a nurse outfit at a sex shop over the summer, just for fun. xDD But now that I have to go home at night I can't be a zombie nurse. >> Or my mom will wonder where the heck I got the costume. xD ('Cause it's a naughty costume. xD;;; )
My fiancee is still trying to figure out what he wants to be for Halloween. D:< He better hurry up so he doesn't have some crappy costume like last year. xDD
He was gonna be a werewolf 'cause he had Lupus, but it was a misdiagnosis so the joke isn't funny anymore. xD;;;

Welcome to the thread everyone~

Schwartz Panda Kiri
Rare to sign on
Send a message via MSN to Schwartz Panda Kiri

Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Wow no one wants to hangout? xD Am I left out of the event in my own hangout thread?
Or is it just that the forum is moving so fast?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 AM

Hey Kiri! <33

Its been a while since I've seen you. You still interested in that art commish?

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-29-2008, 04:44 AM

hello...

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 04:46 AM

Hello. I'm planning on trick or treating as a witch on halloween. Is anybody else planning something on Halloween?

Last edited by blueblob2; 10-29-2008 at 04:50 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 04:47 AM

^^ Hey guys.

Doomfishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 AM

I haven't been active on Menewsha for about a year... I joined, spent some time talking, and left. Recently I've felt an urge to give it a shot again, but I haven't been in contact with anyone here and usually feel awkward butting into conversations.

:sweat:

Anywho, I don't even know if I'm going to really celebrate Halloween this year. I haven't bought a costume and I'm not sure it's worth it. My boyfriend is taking me to a Halloween party later this week so I'll probably pull out last year's costume (Pirate Wench) and call it good.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-29-2008, 04:51 AM

Sorry I didn't mean to just post a hello... But my little one pressed the enter key >.<

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 04:52 AM

Hello,

How are you all tonight?

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-29-2008, 04:53 AM

We are going to do the whole dress up and trick or treat thing LOL... My boyfriend is going as a wizard, I'll be a princess and my boys will be a knight and a dragon as you can see LOL

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 04:54 AM

@ Zewl - At least you'll have an 'official' costume. I'm tossing on a random black dress and some cat ears I'll be borrowing. xD;

@ Jaz - That's okay. ^^ The mistake happens to all of us.

@ Crazy - Busy. D:

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 10-29-2008, 04:57 AM

Glad to know I am not alone in my mistakes ^.^

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 AM

I am busy tring to gather what ineed to get the first clue. I think the apples is what i need for that lol.

Or maybe its candy not sure. I will have to look again i get confused.

Your boys are cute jaz

Doomfishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Zewl - At least you'll have an 'official' costume. I'm tossing on a random black dress and some cat ears I'll be borrowing. xD;
To be honest, I hate store-bought costumes... I always worry I'll run into someone who bought the same one as I did, haha. Anyway, it's just a cheap Walmart one-piece thing. It cost about $16 when I bought it last year.

If I had the time or energy, I'd visit a few thrift stores and put something unique together. I'm just not really in the spirit this year...

:|

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 05:06 AM

@ Zewl - I wish I could sew. Then I can make something for myself. But I can't. So I suck. xD;

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 05:06 AM

Heya! I don't dress up for Halloween *is Australian* I'm usually the one who does all my friends makeup as I'm good with fake blood and gore and the like, mind you, I might dress up at home :D

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 AM

Aww, don't be feel left out. Just enter any thread and I'm sure people will welcome you. Lol, I don't go on often either, but I find that the people on this site are very nice so it's okay to just enter a thread ^^

Anyways, for Halloween I plan to dress up as a kitty. Or have the ears at least XD

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 AM

@Yuki: Aww! That'd be cute hehe, you should dress up as your Mene avvie and have a huge moon stuck to your back XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 05:16 AM

@ Yuki - Same here! *high fives* xD;

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 05:18 AM

Hi! Yeah I'm pretty busy with college as well lately. Why must I have so many exams, essays and projects to do?

I'm not entirely sure what I'll dress up as on halloween. I'm leaning towards the fairy of lost socks, but I have to find time to put together the costume or maybe supergirl. I'll probably only be handing out candy that night so I guess it's not that important.

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

I was thinking of, instead of a witch, I could try dressing up as a gypsy. I forgot my witch costume went somewhwere in my house after some spring cleaning :(. I'm sure it'll come back to me someday.

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

@ davy
LOL, getting a giant moon stuck on my back would be pretty hard to do ;P
The other things would take a while to gather/make XD

@ Dystopia
Yay for kitties!~ =3

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 AM

@ blitzy: A fairy of lost socks? Very original but how do you do that?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 AM

@ Blitz - ... Fairy of Lost Socks? ... xD OMG THAT'S BRILLIANT.

Yuki no Enzeru
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 05:25 AM

@ blitzy
Fairy of Lost Socks? That is the most original and awesome idea for a costume I have EVER heard! I mean, I would never have thought up of something like that in a million years xP
Would you have a wand or something that has socks attached on the end? And clothes made of socks?
It's very interesting x3