Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Current day

California Girls this is the first song that came to my head when I seen the image. Two friends chilling on a beach in Cali during the summer .

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-18-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Current day

"Wash that Man Right Out of My Hair" from South Pacific-- Mitzi Gaynor
Broadway Revival Version--kinda awesome

Betsy dragged Suzanne down to the seashore after she heard Billy broke up her. "None of that moping about the house for you, girl. Time to wash away that sadness. That's the good thing about a little sea salt and sun!"

A few hours later, Suzanne was laughing and playing in the sand with Betsy, all her cares forgotten.

"That boy doesn't know what he's missing out on!" Sue laughed...."Now, let's go check out those boys playing volleyball again."

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 02-19-2015, 01:11 AM

Here's my entry for the new picture :

Here on the Golden Coast everything is hot - the sand, the music, the food, the clothes, and even the people -- in more ways than one. Wherever you are from, you make like the locals to fit in because everything is cooler where it is hot. Here come two lovely ladies now. No bikinis on? Dark hair? Hummm. They must be from out of state.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 02:08 AM

By the Sea - from Sweeney Todd
(pretend that instead of Mr. Todd, it's Ms. Todd. :P)

Two women, standing by the shore, are contemplating about their life together. They dream of living by the sea, enjoying the nice breeze along the English Channel. They plan to live a secluded life and get married. Both have been alone for most of their lives up until they met each other.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblueyez25 View Post
California Girls this is the first song that came to my head when I seen the image. Two friends chilling on a beach in Cali during the summer .
omg, I had the same thought XD

Elirona>> didn't see that coming XD but such a nice surprise :)

---------- Post added 02-18-2015 at 10:16 PM ----------

The girls dare each other to try surfing.
"Look! That guy over there's doing it! It can't be that hard!"

Last edited by LaVida; 02-19-2015 at 03:16 AM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2015, 03:27 AM

HorrorPops ~ Horrorbeach

Missy and Claudette were just two fun loving girls taking a much needed vacation in the seaside town of Fairview. All they were expecting was sun, sand and plenty of boys. But what they weren't expecting... was murder!

Horace Beach, known to the locals as 'Horror Beach', saw witness to a series of gruesome and mysterious crimes. Twenty years ago, over the course of one hot summer, ten people were butchered. Their body parts left strewn on Horace Beach. Authorities worked night and day to catch the killer, but he or she... or it... was never found. Autumn came and the murders ceased. And the case went dead.

But now unfortunately, our two heroines arrive in Fairview right when the killings begin again. Danger lurks around every turn! Can Missy and Claudette survive the wrath of this faceless monster? Can they survive... Horror Beach!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-19-2015, 04:14 AM

Surfin' USA Beach boys

when star saw the picture alls he could think was 'Surfin' USA' by the beach boys. i remember listening tot hat cassette until it stopped playing. but i can so see two girls out and gettign set to go surfin.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 02-19-2015 at 04:19 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-19-2015, 08:08 AM

Lilo & Stitch - Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride

Quote:
There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
There's nothing like a day at the beach. The sun is out, the waves are great and it's a beautiful day. Mary Ann doesn't want to go into the water, wrapped in her towel but Samantha is determined to get her friend out into the water. There isn't anything fear in the water! It's just like a roller coaster ride, take a deep breath and fly.

Quote:
There's no place I'd rather be
Than on the seashore dry, wet free

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Current day

These easygoing friends have decided on an impromptu trip to the beach to enjoy themselves. They don't need to make plans to get together and have fun together!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-19-2015, 03:13 PM

Ok. Getting these up and Day Finale is good to go! MOAR SONGS!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-19-2015, 03:45 PM

Gretchen Wilson - You don't have to go home

The minute i saw the picture, i got this song popping up in my head haha.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-19-2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Current day

Cheers Theme Song-- Gary Portnoy

I pushed open the doors to the pub and was greeted by a wall of smiling faces, all craned up to see who was entering.

"Nick! Great to see yah!"
"Nicky boy! Long time no see! Grab a seat!"
"Hey-yah pal! Sorry to hear about that promotion. Next time, next time."

Working my way through the mass of greetings, mumbling and keeping my head down, I grabbed a seat at the bar and ordered a pint. In the background, a non-distinct song with a saxophone played softly over the jukebox speakers.

The guy closest to me who wore a cap low over his eyes clapped me on the shoulders. "Sorry to hear about all the work kerfuffles, Nick pal. I hope Sue doesn't take it too hard either."

My hand griped tight around the cold beer glass. I had been coming to this bar for a few weeks now for no reason other than it was an equidistant walk from work to home. But people here seemed to be a bit too familiar for my liking. Come to think of it...I wasn't entirely sure I even told anyone here my name. A cold panic hit me. And damned if I wasn't quite positive that the exact same people were always he-...

I jumped out of my seat, upsetting the man's hand on my shoulder. I grabbed the stool I was just sitting on and took a swing at him, which neatly severed his head. A metallic grinding noise issued from his now headless shoulders and a smoke began to rise. His face still had a plastered grin on it as the occupants of the pub slowly got up and surrounded me...smiles all around.

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 02-19-2015, 06:50 PM

My last entry :

Well, it looks like the whole gang is here tonight. Enter and speak easy here, friend. Relax and enjoy a drink -- it's "lemonades" and "teas" all around. *Wink. Wink.* Cheers!

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 02-20-2015, 01:34 AM

I'm sorprised no one put this one up yet XD

My Entry #1:

Can the party get any livelier? :) - Oh. My. Gosh! Did Jarret just punch George over there?!

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-20-2015, 01:56 AM

I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew - Eddie Morton

I felt that this song was very fitting for this picture and the whole event in general. In this picture, all of the patrons are enjoying their delightfully illegal chocolate beverages at midnight, knowing that they'll eventually have to leave the speakeasy to return to real life after indulging in their dessert.

Muliette
oωo'''

Old 02-20-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post

Everyone is going to do this one BUT I DON'T CARE

"Lot 666, a chandelier in pieces" - Phantom of the Opera (Opening Scene)

Let's frighten away the ghosts from so many years ago. This was once a beautiful opera house at the height of fame and fortune so many years ago. Until a dark and tragic accident took place. No one knows the full story but to this day, it is said this place is haunted by ghost. Tread lightly.
I was thinking phantom of the opera, but I didn't know which song XD glad you posted it :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-20-2015, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Current day

A bar is a bar! Even in this crowd of cheerful faces, everyone comes with burdens from their life.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-20-2015, 08:13 AM

Another day, another glass. Jerry the Bartender was use to people coming in and out of his bar. The stories change but always carry the same tune. A broken heart, a sorrowful heart, dark memories. Everyone runs. As the door chimed opened, Jerry plastered on another smile. "What can I get you today?"

---------- Post added 02-19-2015 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliette View Post
I was thinking phantom of the opera, but I didn't know which song XD glad you posted it :)
Muliette:

xD It's literally the only part of the movie I know. xD

---------- Post added 02-19-2015 at 10:25 PM ----------

All good stories start off at a bar. It's where you'll meet the hero of the story, the second in the command, the knight. Or in this case if you're a detective in search of information. Be careful though, the last thing anyone needs is a bar fight to break out...

LOOK OUT!

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 02-20-2015, 01:14 PM

Since the "Cheers" theme was used before I could post my first entry, I will add another. :

Hello there. Nice to see you back. Yes, of course we are open. We have no troubles from the police here. Let me get you one of the "house specials" to drink. It's "root beer". *Wink. Wink.*

Muliette
oωo'''

Old 02-20-2015, 03:22 PM

Seito>> most people tend to remember either "angel of darkness/music" or "think of me kindly" i was thinking about putting the think of me kindly in XD But then i ran outta time XP