Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2013, 10:59 PM

(This is an rp based in a fantasy realm I created some time back and so I like to RP in it so to speak. Before anyone posts a reply perhaps send me a message explaining your character and then an example of your skill level. I would prefer to know the person joining is literate and can be pashent as well as not be one to turn an rp that's pleasant into something sick and twisted. (-whispers- I've had it happen before) -clears throat- Now then, before posting please send me info on your character, same rule for bringing in someone new to control just so I get a heads up, and an example of your skill level. Thank you very much. ^^ ) Oh and proper spelling is encouraged but if you have trouble spelling some words that is fine, I do as well and at times how I spell them the spell checker can't find the right word I'm trying to spell. hehe -laughs-

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ *~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Information on Aphelia: The Basic Layout ~~

There are 3 major lands: Light Lands, Dark Lands, and Neutral Lands. The Light Lands main country is Aliria with capital city Yazukia. The Dark Lands main country is Decentia with capital city Desillia. The Neutral Lands main country is known as the God Lands which is divided up into five lands that float above w

More To Come!!! No One Post!!! Still Being Set Up!!!

Last edited by Mira Water Alchemist; 10-08-2013 at 09:15 PM..