AquasSeer
Elizabeth Hill

Old 12-28-2012, 08:54 PM

Life is a fragile thing. It cannot cheapened. It cannot be sold and it cannot be owned. It can only be lived or given away...

Such things are not known by our underwater kind. We are creatures of chance and opportunity. We are born rarely and our parents did not make us out of love. They made us out of duty and duty alone. Love is a strange concept to us. we cannot comprehend the bond between one to another...

we were made to be alone. to swim in cold waters and watch the sun. the sea and the sun were to be our only companions.

we are beautiful creatures. But the saddest part about it all is that very few of us can truly see beauty it is a grasp we cannot grasp. A Sybol we know no meaning of.

I am a child of the prince. A child he wouldn't claim. I live in the dark recesses of the water. Once a year i will rise to the surface and lay on the beach. Letting my hair completely dry around my face. Blue eyes towards the sun. The warmth would bring me comfort enough to last another year in the darkness of the sea. It is one comfort i could afford that would not be wasted.

I have seen many a human lovers. They all seemed so happy... content. Envy does not describe my feelings. I do not covet. However i can wish. And my deepest wishes were to see what they see if only to know what the truth of it all is.

sadness. is mine. and mine alone to hold until i find some sort of fill to fill the void i feel.And if i can find it perhaps i can keep it.

It was sometime in July that i surfaced from the deep waters. It felt so warm I fell asleep on the embankment. twice.

after i woke up the second time i heard laughing... a man's laugh. I turned around to see the new face.

A man was playing fetch with his dog. The dog was just staring at the ball that rolled out at the water. It was like the dog was saying "go fetch it yourself you goofball. Does it seem like i WANT to go get the ball? if so i need to get my face repaired". The man was just laughing incrdiously at his pet. "Come on Spark! the ball can't catch itself! go on! go get it!"

The dog just sat there staring at his master with a look of disgust. He was probably thinking his master had gone off the deep end. Soon the man just sat down next to his dog and stroked its back. He smiled " you really don't want to play, do you?" the dog didn't need to reply.

I couldn't help but be amazed by the two. I was sure there had to be a huge smile on my face to match my feelings.

Last edited by AquasSeer; 12-29-2012 at 03:17 AM..

AquasSeer
Elizabeth Hill

Old 12-29-2012, 03:17 AM

If they only saw me. But the didn't. I slipped back into the water and watched them from the deep recesses of the dark. It mattered not to me. All I wanted was to watch their friendship with my own two eyes...

(YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT-post your idea!)

laurenashley
meow!
Send a message via AIM to laurenashley

Old 04-25-2013, 12:58 AM

I love your ideas! But I only roleplay as a female, and I am getting the sense that a female partner is not what you had in mind x)

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-25-2013, 01:59 AM

Hey AquasSeer: are you looking for a roleplay partner?