FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 04-28-2013, 04:25 AM

Note this is a role play between FakeSunShine and Donut: please do not post if you are not either donut or myself, thank you.

Names: (holding large stuffed animal)Lynn and Jin(holding small stuffed animal)
Appearance:
Bio's: Lynn is a sort of a girly girl.. She enjoys wearing skirts and doing her hair as well as some occasional make-up. She likes to cook, loves to sing and dance like there's no tomorrow and isn't half bad at playing the piano. However her twin sister is more of a... tomboy. Jin likes to wear pants, she's not big on the latest fashions. She can't cook if her life depended on it, doesn't know how to dance but can sing and is amazing with a guitar. Both of them are vegetarians, volunteer at no kill animal shelter and have a step brother.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 05-01-2013 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Note;

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 05-01-2013, 07:15 PM

Name: Zach
Appearance:
Bio: Zach was an only child whos mother had been gone since he was young. He is outgoing, suborned, and can almost stand anything. His father had remarried 5 Years ago to a woman with Twin daughters. He spend the last 6 years getting to know them, and depending on them as sisters.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~

Zach was getting done with his last class for the day, he packed his back and walked out into the hall. He made his way out to the street when he saw his sisters there waiting for him. As he got closer he sighed loudly. "Why must you to meet me here every day?" He asked walking around and past them. They seemed to follow him around a lot more lately than usual. His day was long and he had to study for the upcoming high school test.

((next one will be longer))

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 05-01-2013, 08:15 PM

Lynn and Jin smiled as they saw their step-brother leaving the building. The both of them waved as he got closer. When he spoke so unhappily about them being there again Lynn's smile faded. "Well, it's nice to see you too little brother" Jin said with a sarcastic tone. " What, did you loose a part of your brain or something? We live in the same house it would only make sense to walk home together... Don't you think?." she asked glancing over at Lynn.

Lynn however said nothing in response to him or to her sister but she did look pretty upset now. She was standing there staring at her new pair of shoes. Her hair fell in front of her eyes and when she looked back up when Jin finished speaking she made no attempt to move her hair back into place.
(lol okay)

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 05-01-2013 at 08:19 PM..

Donut

Old 05-01-2013, 08:46 PM

"Oh dont little brother me." Zack said as he walked, he took a glance back and say the look on Lynn's face. He stopped waiting for them to catch up. He felt a bit bad after that, his day wasn't too good and he took it out on them. He looked down "Nice shoes Lynn, and sorry you too" He said hoping they would take his apology. They were usually happy around him and at time it would set him off.

"Class sucked" Zach spoke softly, "I fell asleep from studying late last night" He added as he looked up. They didn't live too far from the schools. their school was one 5 blocks away. Of course they did walk together everyday. "I got detention tomorrow, So you dont have to wait up" he stated.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 05-02-2013, 02:55 AM

"I can 'Little Brother' you all I want since you are my little brother!" Jin said with the same tone of voice as she had before. She had taken Lynn's hand and were walking a few paces behind him. When he stopped to wait for them a small smile appeared on Jins face but Lynn's expression was still sad looking, but when he commented her shoes she smiled slightly and with his apology she attacked him with a hug the emotions with her changed in an instance.

Lynn eventually let go of him so that they could continue their walk home together. Listening to him she made one of those if I was mom i'd be super disappointed in you faces at him but then patted him on the back "Maybe you should try studying earlier for things and sleep some more for now on so you don't get into trouble? I could help you study or make you a more efficient schedule or something if you'd like..."

Donut

Old 05-02-2013, 03:39 AM

Zack looked down "see all huggy" he said looking at Lynn he hugged her back quick, he was just joking with her the second time. "I just hope to get past this test thing, what High school you think I should go to?" He asked knowing one of them would say theirs, but that way he could still be around his sisters as well. He smiled a bit as he walked in between them, "I would like the help if you dont mind" he said looking over at Jin.

"how was school?" Zack asked trying to change the subject to something other than him. They got closer to the house, and he walked down the side walk and opened the door. "Ladies first" he said with a chuckle as he followed them in and shut the door behind them. His father was sitting at the table grinning as they walked in.