Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-24-2013, 11:25 PM

World of Martial arts

When going on an adventure it's hard to stay calm. As humans, even if we know the adventure will be full of pain and sorrow, we still choose to go on it. Real adventures are like the ones depicted in games or comic books, they're neither easy nor quick and they can break a person's heart. Real adventures can torment people. They can make you regret ever going on them. But still, that's the true meaning of an adventure. If that's so, then why do we as humans choose to go on them? Why is that? Because we want to. True humans don't give up, even in front of pain or sorrow or regret! Rather, they want to live a full life.

Story

In the year 3047 the world discovered a way to end wars and fighting they would erase all means of fighting, illegalizing weapons, violence and worst of all Martial arts but not everyone wanted to give up the history of man so the world decided that the safest way would to give all people who wanted to do martial arts, there own country soon to be named Bushidō "The way of the warrior" it would consist of all martial arts masters from around the world, where they could train until they die but the Grand High master of Bushidō discovered ah way to keep martial arts alive he swore to never use Martial arts again and left Bushidō he would then find children and people back to Bushidō, where they would be given to a master to be given the knowledge the martial art that the master carried but knowing that there are two sides to the coin of Martial arts he didn't just collect nice kids who wanted to train but he would also take kids who when fighting would give of killing instinct, for there were masters who used martial arts for evil and to kill but one could not live without the other.

Rule's:
1.fallow menewsha laws
2.no god modding PLEASE
3.Pm all profiles to me under --> Yin&Yang
4.there will be fighting allot and we don't like to lose so when you start a fight discus who will win between you too through PM and remmember masters will be stronger then diciples by allot.
5.Have fun this is the most important rule
6.try to be somewhat active in your posts if going to be gone for long time tell me.
7.number one rule as a master "Masters don't interfere with disciples fights unless one try's to kill another.

Profile skeleton

Full Name:
- appearance -
Weapon's:(only two if training under hand to hand martial artist you don't need one)
Abilities:(Like hidden ability's it is in fantasy no kamehameha please)
I fallow the path of a: ( disciple or master)
Personality:
Motivations:(for learning martial arts)
Likes&Dislikes:
Theme Song: (don't have to do this so if not erase it)
History: (at least a paragraph list what kind of martial arts you use)

accepted Profiles

Full Name: Davlamin (Dav) Lucius

Weapon's:His eight limbs
Abilities:Inhuman durability
I fallow the path of a: master
Personality:Davlamin is a battle-loving man who is very willing to risk his life to beat his opponent , but knows when to fight or not though he doesn't like to fight people unless the opponent is strong. He is also more laid back than the other masters but understands his role as a master He has also shown to be rather intelligent, as he regularly quizzes disciples on how an enemy is acting or what they will do during a mission.
Motivations:Davlamin Fights for the sake of fighting he has never really found a reason for fighting yet.
Likes&Dislikes: Dislikes weak fighters,Kids and animals Love's fighting strong fighters, training,teaching his disciple.
Theme Song: FrontLine
History: Davlamin grew up in a small farm in thailand after being adopted into the family Davlamin and his older step brother Agaard, quickly grew close during there training under there father who mastered Muay Boran teaching Davlamin Muay thai this art did not focus on killing and his brother Agaard Muay Boran the art of killing the original Muay martial art.

after many years of training Davlamin went sent with his brother to fight in the under ground arenas where they both soon made it to the top but after a rigged fight Agaard was crippled and unable to, train in martial arts any longer after that day Davlamin started learning the original Muay martial art the art of killing and with this he would pass down the knolege from disciple to disciple but was soon banished to Bushidō.

Full Name:Alex shicamaru

Weapon's: Katana
Abilities:great flexibility
I fallow the path of a:disciple
Personality:Kind,blunt,not very bright.
Motivations:to protect what she cares for
Likes&Dislikes: Like's:to fight for the weak and make them strong,cat's fish, butterfly's Dislikes:Spiders, strong who pick on the weak, death.
Theme Song: No more hero's
History:Alex grew up in modern day Japan she watched corrupted police frame people bully's steal and other bad things but it never changed her look on this planet she didn't know much about martial arts but her mother told her that her family came, from a long line of Samurai Alex didn't think that it could be real but the longer she spent the more believable it became, she then spent about two weeks trying to find who, could tell her the truth soon finding her great grandfather and she asked him many questions about her family and all he did was point her to the country of Bushidō to train her mind and body

Last edited by Temple; 05-28-2013 at 06:11 PM..

Temple

Old 05-26-2013, 09:33 PM

accepting

Last edited by Temple; 05-28-2013 at 07:23 PM..

Temple

Old 05-28-2013, 07:23 PM

accepting