Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-29-2013, 09:10 PM

The glorious world of dungeons and dragons a world covered in dangerous like the mighty Lich but the world also has very majestic one's like unicorns, (Yes I said it Majestic) the world covered in them and very intelligent race's HUNDREDS OF RACES Humans, Orks, (some what) elves and dwarfs but this is barely touching all of them, it make's me so happy to bring all of you into this world where you will face up with the mightiest of creatures or smartest Bards out there
Welcome To

Story so far

It has been hundreds of years since the return of the dragons and they cover almost every where the Over god still sits in his mighty plain waiting for the mightiest champion to take his place, and the lesser gods fight there never ending war with each other.
Man kind has returned to the top of the world rebuilding its lost kingdoms after many wars and peace has covered the land after the death of the lord of Blades mighty leader of the Warforged rebellion. Since that time the races have worked together to rebuild the mighty land and with this many mighty warriors have found there true potential as have you.

RULES

1.No you don't have stats you have skill
2.Keep it PG-13
3.you can be any race to the most part but run it by me first if your questioning it.
4.no classes suck keep it fair.
5.HAVE FUN and fallow mene rules
6.Pm all profiles to me thank you.

character sheet
(Ha see what I did there ha ha fine just make your character)

Name:
Sexual Preference:
Race:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Personality: (You can describe this in full if you wish.)

History/Background:

*Misc:

Weapon of Choice:(yes more then one)

Accepted

Name:Momo
Sexual Preference:Straight
Race: Varana
Class:Drunken master/Monk
Hight:5'5

Likes:Drinking,laffing,discovering new things,fruit,kind people.

Dislikes:Evil people.

Personality:Momo is bluntly honest with people and always full of questions when around people and trying to venture into places other people would normally never go during there travails.

History/Background:Momo wasn't brought up in a Vanara village, he was born into a Monk monastery where he trained for many years but the monks did not like Momos open voice stating everything he was thinking about to people and with that he was removed, Momo travailed the lands training his mind when ever he could but he was soon found by a walking drunk who attacked him and you would think that he would be defeated by Momo was defeated asking this man where he learned how to fight the man showed him a bottle, and barely said the words from in here Momo was amazed that this man could fight like this so he asked to train under this man and he agreed Momo was taken all over the world drinking every thing he was told to he soon mastered the way of drunken fighting stumbling around the battle while trowing perceive attacks while transferring his Ki into alcohol and turning it into a weapon.

*Misc:Momo always seems to have a bottle of some kind of alcohol.

Weapon of Choice:Fists and feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
Name: Akira Hasagawa

Sexual Preference: Doesn't have an interest in anyone (so far), but is believed to be straight.

Race: Human

Class: Assassin/rogue

Appearance:

Dislikes: Those who use their power for evil or hurt the good in anyway.

Personality: Doesn't joke. Ever. Always serious and blunt. Won't take crap from anyone and will more than likely chop your head off if you give her any reason to.

History/Background: Akira was born to a moderately wealthy and powerful family. One day, her brother would take over the family business, and she'd get involved in politics. Everything changed one day when an assassin was sent out to kill the whole family. Akira woke in the middle of the night to fire and smoke. Everyone was dead. Only her brother and her survived.

Akira decided she was going to join a school for assassins hidden under an actual school for young princes, lords and ladies, and those rich enough to afford it. She is now known as the assassin, Aurora, or the foreign diplomat, Kyoko Nakamura.

Misc: She can speak and read almost every language there is from Daedric to Elvish.

Weapon of Choice: Anything to get the job done. She's got just about everything under the sun. Her favorite, however, would be the bladed tonfa.

Last edited by Temple; 06-03-2013 at 09:44 PM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 PM

-RESERVED-