fishweave
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to fishweave Send a message via MSN to fishweave Send a message via Yahoo to fishweave

Old 08-08-2013, 07:19 AM

Medily pouted a bit, tugging at the young teens pants a bit. "Okaaay, but tell me when its ready!" She spoke before starting her way towards out of the kitchen. When she saw James though, the squirrel pouted his way a bit. "He made breakfast for everyone but its not ready yet." With that, she left the kitchen and started on her way to the living room. Agathos had been getting ready to tend to the food again when he heard the small girl speak to someone. Ah, their new older brother was in the kitchen? "I just need to set up the table.." That's right, all the food was basically done now. Things just needed to be set up, something he was used to doing on his own. While he wasn't used to getting help, some help would be nice. It would be rude to ask them though, he barely even knew the dark haired teen. This was strange.. The mothers, neither of them told James about his issue, did they? That he was a late bloomer.. "Hi.. again. DI hope you'll like what I made.. potato farls, fried tomatoes, eggs, bacon, sausage, cut up some carrots and cooked them a bit, made chopped up some apples and walnuts and cooked them with some orange, they're to put on the oatmeal.. I'm not really sure what you like.." or how much a persons animal effects what they eat.. if it effects that. It does, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Irish doctor frowned at the black haired man. He wasn't good with timid people when they acted so ready to bolt or assume the worst. "Hunting you for money wouldn't make any sense. I may be a school doctor, but I'm still a doctor. I will only hunt a student down if I think they are neglecting their health. I'm not sure what kind of doctors you are used to seeing, but I'm the kind that likes making sure they are taking care of themselves. I want you to keep taking good care of yourself, that's why I don't want you to go until you get yourself some rest." He looked back at his desk and the bag on it. He could go for some coffee, though he gave that up after his college days. Too much is bad for you, though having a little is good for you. He hadn't wanted to get addicted to it though. If he wasn't on the job right now, he would go to a vending machine and get some milk or tea or something. Even if all they have left is water, he would take it! He was thirsty.. "I wonder when Mister Friggson will arrive.." He mumbled quietly to himself. He wouldn't be so bothered by thirst if he could run off for a minuet without having to worry about missing anyone. Then again, even if the other was here he wouldn't ask him to get him any or to watch things while he got himself any. He would wait until his lunch break to get anything to drink regardless, and not complain.

Last edited by fishweave; 08-08-2013 at 07:40 AM..

Iriel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-09-2013, 06:25 AM

Wessel laughed and grinned at his friend. The blonde thought it rather funny that his friend put so much importance in stashing away and always carrying around foods with him. "Well if something happens or you run out, let me know, and I'll fly out for your food. Okay?"

He pulled out his cell phone and double checked the time. They still had a few minutes, and he didn't really care if he was late, but Hisoka did, so the macaw cared for his sake. "Heck, I'm sure if absolutely necessary, I'm sure that there's others who might be willing to give up their snacks if needed. Might not be stuff that they didn't like, but it'll be something to sustain you."

He shrugged as he double checked something before tucking away his phone. He was sure he'd encouraged Hisoka to exchange phone numbers with him, but he had wanted to double check to make sure he'd actually succeeded before putting his phone away. That way he could get a call if there was an 'emergency' or if he was trusted enough, an actual emergency. Though he never did seem reliable enough for anyone to trust him in case of an emergency.

"Off to class we go!" He exclaimed as he turned and headed out of the dorms. "Off again on the adventure of life! Now to see where this crazy life will lead me today!" He shouted, almost as if to assure himself that everyone there was already up or gone. It was time to leave for school anyways!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waitress wrote down their orders and smiled. "Well I'll be back out with your coffees, and bring your food out as soon as possible. Don't want you running late for school sweetheart!" She said cheerfully before walking off from the table.

Catherine frowned in the waitress's direction. "Yvette is usually better than that, didn't expect her to react like that." She glanced back over at Balder as he touched the scars on his face. "I don't get why people feel the need to react so badly about it. They're scars, it's not like you're gushing blood. No big deal, and none of their business."

The teen sighed and glanced around the small cafe. Kalister showed up and slunk into the back. Well, he was late. Yvette was a veteran there and was likely to scold him for his tardiness. It was kinda sad that she spent so much time here that she knew the names of all the people working here, but also how many of them would react to certain situations. Though Yvette's reaction to Balder had been a surprise.

"So, I'm not sure if you've said before, but what do you do for a living, Mr Frig... Frigson? Er, how do you say your last name again? I think I just butchered it..." She asked, trying to start a conversation, and failing. She didn't usually try so hard to talk to people, but it was the right thing to do when pushing someone into doing something, right?

Glancing up as Yvette returned with the coffees a minute later, she noticed one of the people waiting for the takeout food was wearing the mail uniform. "Ah, hold on one second! I'll be right back." She said abruptly before standing up and moving over to the mohawked man. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt you. I see that you work for the mail service and was wondering if you could do me a favor? My name is Catherine Kassmeyer, and I'm expecting an important package to be delivered today. I'm not sure if it's been sent out yet, but if it could be held until around 3 so I can be there to accept it, that would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the hassle, and thank you!" She said before turning to head back to her companion.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin wasn't sure what to think. The doctor didn't want money, but was going to hunt him down for his health? Not only that, but he was trapped here until he slept? How did the man expect him to be able to rest if he wasn't allowed to leave?

He had no idea the thoughts running through the other man's head, if he did, he wouldn't be so worried, and he probably would have encouraged them to go get their drink. It wasn't like he needed someone watching over him while he slept. Though when Aed spoke up about another person, Shin stiffened up. Another person? Oh noooo! That couldn't be good! Back up for the doctor? Why hadn't he just pushed himself until he got home and then slept there?! This was going to be a nightmare day, wasn't it?

He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep in the hopes to appease the doctor and hopefully flee at the moment that he felt things were safe.

Sid-chan

Old 08-16-2013, 09:24 AM

James offered the small girl a soft smile before he watched her leave the kitchen and his attention was taken up by his new brother, who apparently was cooking all the dishes he could think of.
"Well I eat most things, though not much meat" The long haired teen replied and rested his hands on his hips "Do you need any help?" He had the first day not been able to remember Agathos name as it was so unusual, but since they were now living together he really had no excuse not to learn it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am not going to depend on others, what if there is no one around or they do not like me and wish for me to starve to death?" The Japanese male let out with an almost panicky look on his face. He'd starve, he get weak and get eaten, he'd suffer for days till death pulled its curtain over his eyes. He let out a loud squeak and held the bag close to his body.
He knew it was silly, but he did get small panic attacks in time and it seemed Wessel's way of ranting made him snap out of it. He had to admit he didn't really remember much of what the other actually said, but it calmed him down.
"Did you remember all of your books today?" The slender teen asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balder didn't get to say anything or do anything before the teen was off again. It seemed that she almost felt like this place was her second home. That could be both good and bad. This far the doctor secretary hadn't seen it as bad, but well it was hard to really make a picture of a situation after five minutes and a half conversation with a tired teen.
The scared male knew the teen tried to be kind with what she had said about his scars, but that was not how people thought. It was more than likely a part of protecting one self. Thinking the worst about things that had caused it. Scars = fight= bad guy =stay clear. Well except when he had to do with Patients. Often they found it nice that someone either looked worse or could relate to what they went through.
The wolf leaned back in his seat and sipped his drink.

OOC: sorry it was late. lot of stuff happening.

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-21-2013, 04:47 AM

The day was gorgeous already even in the early morning, and Toby was glad to have a little time before he had to be on campus and in the classroom. He trotted along the side of the roads, taking in the quaint atmosphere of his new home, and feeling very much like he was stuck in some little commercial. What they were selling yet, he had no idea, but it most definitely would be something quaint and possibly tasty.

Licking his lips, the red panda boy was chuckling to himself as he considered all the possibilities of what that might be during the rest of the trek. But finally, he found himself at his new school's gate. This was where he paused and sucked in a deep breath.

"This is one small step for panda-kind!"

He pulled one leg up, then took a huge and purposefully slow step over the threshold and onto the campus grounds. He paused just long enough to laugh before he started walking again, moving inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makaha was weighing the pro's and con's inside his head of a sweet raisin and almond scone over a warm and savory irish sausage roll. That scone looked mighty tasty and would go good with his coffee, but the sausage roll would be so filling and tasty in a different way. He had just decided on the sausage roll, mostly because of a dirty joke that had popped into his head, when he heard someone talking real close.

He turned and gave Catherine a curious look, wondering what she could want. But as soon as it became apparent that what she wanted was a shortcut to the post office and not something personal, one black eyebrow quirked up on his face in a 'are-you-kidding-me' expression.

"Um.. hey!"

He frowned and followed after the teenage girl back towards here table where Balder was sitting, an annoyed look grinding on his face but he managed to swallow it and at least try and sound pleasant. Mostly.

"Hey miss! You need to call the courier department at the post and ask them to hold the package for you. That's a whole different department, you can't just ask one of us couriers to relay that for you. Or at least I'd need a stamp to pass your message along."

The last part was a half attempt at a joke and a charming little smirk quirked up one of his cheeks. So he wasn't that annoyed by the sudden random request on the street, but he was saying the truth all the same.

"But seriously, all I'd be doing is calling the office same as you to say the exact same message. And I'm going to guess you're much better at spelling your name than I am, so they get the message correct."

Sweet~Insanity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2013, 11:46 PM

Kal's little game had been a good distraction, he even thought he was doing pretty well and not with the usual clumsy self as he had been the past few days here at the café. He even carried that gentle smile across his face as he lost himself in his little game going about his business catering to the upkeep of the café, dancing around customers with a nod of his head, a soft 'Good Morning' then on his way once more, it was a good morning and he shall carry the uplifting feeling to others.

It had been in a brief moment, hands full with saucers and porcelain cups, the dizzy spell took him by surprise, black spots flitted across his vision...an oncoming of a fainting spell Kal could only guess. The movements of nearby customers made him all the more dizzy, the sounds of their voices seemed distant when they seemed so close. A girl dealing with courier... He tried his best to focus on something to try and gain stability though the sudden movements hadn't helped him, (or to him everything movement felt sudden) then caused him to lose his balance. The dishes he carried gone flying as he caught himself on the nearest table, breaking out in a full feverish sweat Kal could only mutter out a slurred "S-sorry" Not good not good! his mind could only but scream at him, wiping at his brow before kneeling down to pick up the shattered white pieces of the porcelain. He bundled up the shards in his apron, only meaning to pick up the largest pieces before he goes for the broom and mop, softly repeating his apology. "Sorry, if I spoiled your beverages your next ones are on me..."

He could only be but thankful he was near to sitting, the dizzy spell was gone but he was now left in a feverish sweat which was now beginning to irritate the sores hidden under his shirt. "My apologies..."he glanced up, trying a half hearted smile, seeming to forget just how many times he was actually apologising now, maybe evening becoming a little delirious.

()

fishweave
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to fishweave Send a message via MSN to fishweave Send a message via Yahoo to fishweave

Old 09-05-2013, 03:07 AM

Agathos let out a breath he had been holding without realizing it. How long had he been worrying about breakfast? At least he hadn't been doing that all morning. Well, at least he was getting to know this person more and more. They were brothers now so it only made sense to do so. Well, the fried tomatoes and carrots would still go good with the potato furls if they wanted to. Then there was the oatmeal. At some point, he should ask them what foods they favor more instead of guessing. Ah, did he need help? They were offering to help, so he didn't need to straight out ask. This made things a lot easier.. "Yes, with setting up the table.. If you don't mind. It could get done faster with two people." Maybe in time it would become easier to ask James things. Hopefully though, by then he would have already found his animal and won't need help with bullies. That would be nice if that was the case. Then nobody in the family would need to learn about his bullying problem, he wouldn't need help. Until then though, the teen was the late bloomer. "How.. does it feel? To connect with your animal I mean."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wild dog looked over at the person that was still there. This person had just closed their eyes, Were they finally trying to rest? Like they had come in the office to try to do. Then again, trying to sleep after acting so spooked the whole time still seemed a bit fishy. They just did it so fast. It just seemed hard to believe they would get comfortable so fast when they had been acting so spooked before. "If I'm scaring you that much then there's no point on you being here. I'm a doctor, not a stalker or attacker.. This is my office, not a prison. If you are really trying to sleep though like you came in to do, then I'll try to make sure my secretary doesn't wake you up when he arrives.." Áed Was still surprised that the other still hadn't arrived yet.. or maybe they had and he hadn't noticed? Well, he would hope that they would tell him if they got here! ..But they didn't need to. He could handle everything fine without help.

It seemed just as he was thinking about that though, he heard a knocking on the office door. "Yes, come in." In walked in a woman, who looked at the doctor.. making him frown. It was this girl, she would sometimes do this or that to herself to try to get attention from him since he had refused to go out with her. It was people like her that reminded him that he did need his secretary! He had to keep professional though.. "What's wrong Miss Everclear?" He spoke to her in a quieted tone, looking at her. If the other is trying to rest, he didn't want to make it any more difficult then the best must be making it. If possible, he wanted her out as fast as possible! Weary brown eyes watched the brown haired blue eyed English woman walk in and get.. a tid bit too close for his liking. If she got any closer, it would be hard to get away without risking harming her if he didn't get out of his chair now.

"I sprained my ankle." Òengus looked over at both of the womans ankles.. neither of them looked swollen in the slightest. Did she lie this time? Well, there was one way to get rid of her fast.. He got out of his chair. "Sit down, let me take a look." She looked over at the bed, making a face when she saw it filled by someone with a scar that had a frightening face.. Which was why she took the offered chair. There was no way she was going near that person! She was so focused on staring at the person, she hadn't even noticed the doctor touch her ankles. "Both of your ankles are fine. I'm glad this time you faked an injury instead of making one. Please leave now." The doctor stood up straight after checking her ankles. Clearly, she was so distracted she had forgotten to fake any pain from him touching her. Did she want him to touch her that much? She stood up, her eyes finally off the frightening man and back to her target.
"Why don't you at least have one date with me? It wouldn't hurt."
He didn't like women, but he couldn't tell anyone that. "I'm not interested." Couldn't she just be happy with no? "..How long will your secretary be out?" That question, it made him feel suddenly incredibly uncomfortable.Was she thinking about witnesses?! What should he do now? Crap.. "Please leave the office Miss Everclear." As she took a step forward, he took a step back. He bumped in to the medicine cabinets, telling him that there was no more room behind him. So, what to do next?

Iriel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-07-2013, 06:49 AM

Wessel wanted to shake his head when Hisoka said that he didn't want to rely on others. "Heeey, I'm your friend, aren't I? If I'm your friend, then rely on me some! I can do more than just cause trouble at school, ya know!" He said in a upbeat tone as he continued walking along.

When he was asked about his books he stopped dead in his tracks and looked in his bag. "Aw crap! I forgot my history book!" He began laughing, how ironic, the class he'd been planning on skipping was the class that he'd accidentally forgotten his book for. "Well that settles it, I'm TOTALLY skipping that class!" He exclaimed before grabbing Hisoka by the arm and pulling him along. "Any song requests for me to play on my way past your class at the time?" He asked in a joking tone, though he did plan on playing his guitar, and it usually ended up with him running around the school trying to avoid being caught, but it was fun doing that anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catherine had been walking back to the table when she was stopped by the postal worker she'd just been speaking to. Turning to look at him, she waited to see what he had to say.
"A stamp?" She asked when he suggested that he needed one to pass along the message. "Ah! I can do that!" She grabbed her bag and began digging around in it before pulling out a business card, writing a note on the back of it and pulling out a stamp book. "There you go! Thank you!" She said before sitting down. "I'd call, but, well I've got to get to school soon. They don't really like me making calls while at school, you know?"

She turned to sit down when she heard the sound of dishes shattering on the ground. Blinking and turning slowly to look, she saw Kal on the ground. He didn't look so good either... Glancing back at Balder, she frowned, did she go see if Kal needed help, or stay with Balder, the person she'd practically dragged here?

Sighing, "Sorry Mr Friggson, looks like I'll be a bit longer before I sit back down," She walked carefully over to where Kal was picking up the pieces and bent down to help him pick them up. "You're sweating... are you okay?" She asked, staring at him for a moment before picking up another piece. A smaller shard next to it ended up cutting her finger. She flinched but didn't say anything, she just wanted to help him out. "Maybe you should go sit down? I'm sure that everyone will clean this up quick if you aren't feeling well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin lay in the bed and didn't respond to the doctor. He wasn't asleep, but he kept his eyes closed anyways. He stiffened slightly when the doctor spoke to him, but otherwise showed no reaction. Thankfully, or maybe not, they were soon distracted by someone else coming in and complaining about an injury.

He scrunched his face up while continuing to pretend to sleep, why did they have to be so loud? That was... until it became clear that she wasn't injured and had ulterior motives to be here. Sitting up, he frowned in their direction. "Excuse me." He said mildly, though his tired voice sounded a bit more rough than it normally did. "This is a doctor's office, if you aren't hurt, then please leave. You're disturbing my sleep." He said in the woman's direction.

The woman froze and turned to look at the frightening face of the man that had been laying in the bed, only to find that it looked even more terrifying when he was awake! "This... this isn't your concern! It's between me and Dr Òengus!" She got out, though she sounded less sure than the words that came out of her mouth.

Standing up and taking off his glasses, Shin sighed. "I believe he has asked you to leave... Everclear-san. He's not interested in your... offerings." He said firmly. He didn't like using his face to scare people off, he'd rather make floral arrangements and teddy bears, but... she seemed like she would end up keeping him from getting any rest at all if he didn't ask her to leave.