Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 02:33 PM

The storm was chaotic; wind was blowing at extremely high speeds, lightning was striking all around and the sea was in great turmoil. The huge, wooden ship was creaking and nearly tumbling over the massive waves that threatened to embrace it and never let go. Sometime in the middle of all the chaos the ship hit a small reef and most of it shattered and was thrown on to the land. "Abandon Ship!" could be heard by a screaming captain and sailors. The storm was so rough though. Not everyone survived. Some passengers were thrown into the rolling waves, others were launched to the beach of the crash site, and some were thrown into the sea on large enough pieces of the ship to float to the shore. But where are you now? The ship has wrecked onto some uncharted island.

Note:
This is in the fantasy category because there is no telling what you may find on the island. There could be mermaids in the water, fairies in the forests along with orcs, ect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\\:Rules://

--> Please be kind to everyone in here.
--> Please be literate. I don't want to see words not fully spelled out. Examples: "U, R, Y" or any form of "text talk".
--> When roleplaying to keep things organized and well written it would be best to always use "" to speak and regular sentences are the actions and descriptions. Example: "But, I don't want to go!" The little girl whined as her mother pulled her into the doctor's office.
--> Character profiles are not required, but I do like them. There is a post below just for them. Check it out for more information.
---> You can jump in and post whenever you want. You don't need any approval. Just be sure to follow the rules.
---> Remember the setting is on a remote island, not some luxurious vacation hotspot. This island is uncharted!
--> Follow all Menewsha site related rules and keep things PG-13.
--> Romance is allowed if such situations occur, but let it not get anything more than the rating above.
--> *Remember* We are crashed on to an island.There is no electricity, no modern technology, no fancy houses, bathrooms, ect. Use your brain and perhaps do some research if you want and try to be smart about basic survival skills. It could come in handy and be much more entertaining to do so. :)

Last edited by Velvet; 07-15-2013 at 03:45 PM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Island Locations

The Beach

The beach is beautiful and warm... if there isn't a raging storm and severe rain. Which does and will happen. Some remains of the ship may randomly wash up here and you could easily get sunburned if you're not careful.

The Jungle

Mysterious, thick, and dangerous. There is no telling what sort of creatures and predators are lurking in the trees, behind the bushes, or even in the waters.. Explore at your own risk.. though delving into the jungle is going to be necessary for survival.

The Freshwater

Extremely important. This freshwater source is the lifesaving savior of all things. Without this location, no one would be able to survive. Fish also are abundant here.

The Hidden Springs

Extremely beautiful and the perfect place to bathe, relax, and cool off at. Fish can be seen swimming around in the crystal clear water. Just don't get lost on the way and watch out for snakes.

The Site of the Shipwreck

Here is where much of the remains on the ship is located. Perhaps some of the wood could be salvaged for shelter? Or some luggage and furniture are trapped under some remains? This could easily be a gold mine.

More locations will be added periodically.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 03:17 PM

\\:Character Profiles://

Use this form here and PM me your character profiles and I will add them here. You do not need my permission before posting either. Your character can be whatever you want. Mermaid, fairy, vampire, demon, human, neko, halfling. Whatever you wish. Also, you could be a previous inhabitant. But this has special requirements. Ask me for more information.

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Background:
Specialty: (Any skills for surviving? Profession?)
Extra: (If there is anything else you'd like to add.)
Appearance: (Img or description is fine)

My Profiles:

Username:
Velvet
Name: Vivian
Race: Human
Background: Vivian grew up in a small port town where she had one day hoped to explore and ruins and remains of ancient civilizations. Her studies took her to many different cities and surrounding places, but she had never been over seas. Her opportunity arose when a ship was leaving port and her professor placed her on it. Her destination was the Amazon where she was to meet a team of scientists and Anthropologists to explore the remains of an ancient Mayan Temple.
Specialty: Through her studies to become an Anthropologist, Vivian had to take courses on surviving in the wilderness. It was a mandatory area of study because it isn't unknown of others in that field to become lost and alone in the wilds.
Extra: From her wilderness survival courses, she learned how to hunt - including setting traps and snares, ways to treat bug bites, ways to track, ways to find water, and other basics.
Appearance:

Username: Velvet
Name: Keera
Race: Mermaid
Background: Keera has always lived in the reef surrounding the island. So has her family. She knows every stream, lake, and waterfall that can be found on the inner parts of the island. She has never seen a human before, but has rarely seen fairies. Most of the creatures she has watched from the shallows of the spring are the usual jungle inhabitants - monkeys, birds, tigers, jaguars. The predators never bother her and she never bothers them. The mermaids around the island are respected creatures and have a special bond with the aquatic creatures.
Specialty: Keera can communicate with certain species of animals. She is also an excellent fisher and knows what aquatic plants are edible.
Extra:
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglie
here's my profile so you can add it to the profile post :)

Username: Anglie
Name: Resa
Race: Mermaid
Background: Resa was born in one of the Mermaid Kingdoms out in the oceans. She had a knack for creating things and so she was based in the weaponry and defense section of the Kingdom. One of Resa’s favorite items she created is her sword, she can call it to her and make it disappear at will. Then one day an evil force came, destroying the kingdom. As far as Resa knows she is the only survivor. Resa escaped to the human world, disguising herself as a human(though if she gets substantially wet she turns back into a mermaid until she dries off). As she grew up in the human world she stayed near the ocean and then one day she finally decided to go on one of the cruises offered.
Specialty: She’s good at tinkering with and building things. Later on(after they’re stranded) she discovers the ability to move things with her mind
Extra: Resa loves music, from being a mermaid she can sing, and while she lived in the Kingdom she would also create instruments that would work underwater, her favorite being the marimba or something similar to.
Appearance: Her hair is a little blonder, and she has blue eyes and as a mermaid her tail is white as snow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunanuova
Username: lunanuova
Name: Isaiah
Background: Isaiah grew up in England, but at the age of 16 was made to travel with family, meeting relatives and taught about different cultures. His relatives showed him how to use various weapons, unknown to him that he was then to be sent out to work at 19 and all contact from his family was to be cut off. Now he is constantly on the move, on job after job and if anyone asks, he's.. a travel writer, or a tour guide, or even a language teacher if he feels like it. What he really does? It may be better to not know.
Specialty: Familiar with all weapons and good strength.
Extra: Only shows his real emotions when he's alone.
Appearance: Half English, Half Middle Eastern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Username:
Happydeath
Name:
Katsu Fujimoto
He appears to be around his early to mid twenties.
Race:
Banished Demon
Background:
Katsu had been born and raised a demon for as long as he could remember. Being raised within the dark depths of the underworld, his family had always tended to treat him with pure kindness and nothing more. At least, everyone but his father who had always been strict and violent towards everyone, including his only son. He had continued to tell his own wife and Katsu time and time again that living in the underworld, they needed to learn to become as cold heart as how he was.
His wife had done her best to try and please him but no matter what, it seemed to never please the male demon in any possible way at all. Katsu on the other hand had always been the silent type while growing up around all this chaos, he didn't really care about being a cold heart demon whatsoever; that truly disappointed his father since he had expected so much more out of his own son out of anyone.
Being enraged with his own son's actions, Katsu's father had brought news upon the ruler of the underworld. Rather then speaking the truth about how his son was being disobedient to his own father, the male demon had informed the ruler that Katsu was planning to overthrow the throne of the ruler by making plans with the angels. Unaware of whether or not this was true, the ruler of the underworld had banished the young demon anyway just in case it could've been the truth.
However, not only did Katsu get banished to the mortal world, but he was also forced to leave behind his demon form behind only to end up receiving the body of the mortal human. Some of Katsu's memory to this day had been lost due the banishment, however it did not bother him one bit. Rather, after his banishment the young demon male had grew up to live with the mortals while hiding the fact of what he truly was on the inside.
One day however, Katsu had decided to board a ship to visit new lands to see if he could extend his cooking career to new places, only to find that the ship had crashed upon this strange island.
Specialty:
Having to live the life as a mortal, Katsu had learned how to cook nearly out of anything he can scavenge. He doesn't need electronics to make food or actual real metal pots and pans. He tends to always improvise.
Extra:
His right eye is always shut closed along with his hair dropping down just to hide his entire right eye anyway. Underneath that eye though, when he does open it, is a brightly crimson colored eye compared to his ocean blue left eye. Whenever he does tend to learn more about his past or if he tries to use his abilities as an actual demon, the sounds of rattling chains will be heard around him only to force him onto the ground as though he is being constricted by something.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachaelxxoo
Username: Rachaelxxoo
Name: Reina
Background: Since a child, has been pursuing her modelling career with many photo shoots and commercials. To attend all of the contracts for modelling, she has travelled all over the world with nothing but her and her manager and bodyguards (her parents have been kidnapped and never seen again).
Specialty: Model (Totally useless in the wilderness).
Appearance:

Last edited by Velvet; 09-30-2013 at 04:26 AM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 03:44 PM

Reserved just in case.

Last edited by Velvet; 07-15-2013 at 03:48 PM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 03:48 PM

solaria92:
Anglie:
Seridano:
dragoness129:
hummy:
lunanuova:
Whisper Invictus:

Thought I would ping you guys here! This is the roleplay based on the one from the summer event! Hope to see you around!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-15-2013, 03:59 PM

Sadly, I don't have enough time for this right now. I do appreciate the invite though.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 05:01 PM

You're welcome and that's okay. I just saw that you posted in the one at the summer event, so I thought I should invite you here. Thanks for letting me know though~ :)

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 05:09 PM

oh Yay! I'll go make the profile and send it to you!
thanks!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 05:15 PM

There was a darkness in the air and it was spreading quickly. Keera was enjoying the morning sun at the jungle springs when it all started.

She was perched on one of the sun warmed rocks, her long tail curled around the shape of the rock, the fin just touching the water. The morning sun felt soothing on her pale skin and her dark hair had just become dry when the sun had suddenly disappeared. Dark clouds loomed overhead and Keera knew there was about to be a nasty storm. She slid off of the rock and back into the cooling waters of the deepest parts of spring. Due to specialized gills behind her ears, Keera was able to enjoy both fresh and salty water a long with the land, a gift she was grateful to be born with. As the thunder began to clap and the lightning strike, she placed her back against the rocky edge, near the spring waterfall, and was under a small ledge that would protect her from any skin stinging rain. After about ten minutes, the storm worsened and Keera realized that this was a storm she would have to wait out before returning to the sea. The currents and the waves would most likely throw her on land, which wouldn't be a big deal, but during such a storm it was much too dangerous to be exposed on the beach.

Suddenly many noises shot out that she had never heard before. A very loud cracking that was unlike thunder nor lightning and screams in the distance. "What in the world was that?" She thought to herself. After the storm had died down, Keera dove into the deep part of the spring water and navigated her way through the tunnel that led to another freshwater source, a large stream and followed it out to the ocean. Nearly every water source was connected to one another on the island and she had been to everyone. After pushing her way through fallen branches and leaves in the water, Keera finally reached her destination. The stream let out on one side of a large reef she called her home and on the other side she saw something so amazing that she couldn't believe it. A ship! She heard rumors of such large things, but wasn't sure if it were true. Bits and pieces of wood drifted around her and she examined them carefully, so intrigued by even the simplest of pieces.

---------- Post added 07-15-2013 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglie View Post
oh Yay! I'll go make the profile and send it to you!
thanks!
You're welcome. :3 and I look forward to it!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 05:25 PM

((thank you Vel♥))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2013, 05:31 PM

Vivian awoke dazed and confused. Her head was pounding and her throat was parched. As she opened her eyes, the bright sun was staring right at her. Sitting up was one of the hardest things she had experienced in her life. Her limbs were incredibly sore and weak, even her hands could barely aid her as she pushed herself into a sitting position. The world was a haze around her as she attempted to look around. Sand was matted on her clothes and her skin and she could feel the grittiness of it in her mouth as well. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess and matted against her head in different places, but she felt dry. What had happened?

As her vision finally cleared up, Vivian began coughing. The dryness in her throat made her body ache for moisture, for water. After the coughing fit was over, she finally was able to glance around with a clear head. Her mouth dropped when at what she saw before her. There were a few bodies floating in the water, she was sure that they were dead and bits of jagged pieces of what as once a ship was littered on the ground around her. A large piece was lying just ahead of her. Did that carry me in? She thought to herself. She couldn't remember everything that had happened during the storm. As she tried to stand on wobbly legs, she spotted more of the ship lying on what appeared to be a sand bar or a reef a little ways from the beach. Barely catching her balance before falling, Vivian also spotted a couple of suitcases half buried in the sand nearby.

Unsteadily she walked, and at one point crawled, to the bags and pulled them from the wet sand. She didn't know where she was, what was going on, or what was going to happen, but she did know that she was so thirsty that even the ocean water looked appetizing. But she knew if she drank that water it would kill her. Digging around in one of the bags she discovered an unopened water bottle. A smile spread across her cracked and dry lips as she opened the bottle and took a few large gulps.

---------- Post added 07-15-2013 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

((thank you Vel♥))
You're very welcome. :)

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 03:00 AM

((thanks for the ping :) I will see if I can fit this into my time for roleplays <3 ))

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 05:01 PM

((Thank you for the ping! I am sending my profile now. I haven't RP'd in a while, and this looks really good so I'm in!))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM

((Thanks guys! I really hope to see you in here! I look forward to this! Everyone can go ahead and post whenever they want.))

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 08:56 PM

Isaiah's head swirled with the motion of the sea and the sloshing of the waves drew his consciousness closer. As his eyes opened, a sharp pain ran through his skull and the world was a blur. He rolled onto his side in attempt to shield his eyes from the blinding sun and was met by jagged rocks and wood. The water flooded over his legs and then away again. He reached out behind him, searching blindly for his rucksack. The familiar feel of the canvas bag gave him a sigh of relief. Safe. His protection, or all he knew of being safe. Dragging it closer, he lifted himself into a crouch, wincing at the pain of a gash on his arm covered mostly by his three-quarter length, now blood stained sleeve.

Isaiah instinctively looked around whilst trying to fully understand the circumstances of his whereabouts. This wasn't the plan, what did this mean for him? His focus was so strong that the event had jolted his perception. He crept forawrd out of the water's edge. The dry sand was hot under his hand. Across the other side of the rocks lay more debris mixed undoubtedly with bodies of the ships passengers. He salvaged a briefcase from a body on his other side. It's contents were no more useful than the deceased body, he threw it nonchalantly back at the man. Isaiah slowly stood up and slung his rucksack over his left shoulder, moving unsteadily towards the nearest tree to the beach for shade. He touched the pocket at the side of his leg, confirming his pocketknife was still there. At the same time his eyes scanned the area. This island was not familiar territory.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 PM

CRASH! 'Ah what was that!?' Resa thought as she stumbled out of her cabin. Going onto the deck she realized the ship had cracked from the ferocious storm. 'This is bad, this is very bad' she hadn't thought something as strong as the ship could go down in the water. Running back to her room Resa grabbed the few valuables and clothes she had and stuffed them in her small backpack. Then using a rope to tie her backpack to her waist just in case the shoulder straps broke she jumped into the raging ocean, as she hit the water she transformed back into her real form, a mermaid. Despite being a creature of the ocean she had never swum in waters as rough as the storm waters were. Being thrown back and forth Resa tried to stay near the ship and then finally she saw an island in the distance. Making her way towards she saw the ship was going to pieces, 'No! All the people on board! I don't have the strength...' she thought, fighting the waters to approach the island. Finally reaching the island she dragged herself onto the shore between larger rocks so no one could see her and she transformed back into a human and then passed out from lack of energy.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-22-2013, 01:36 PM

Vivian was finally gaining some strength back as she sipped on the water. Her throat was still raspy and her eyes were still stinging from the salt. "Hello? Is anyone there?" A barely audible, dry, scratchy sound was all that escaped from her throat. Come on.. Come on.

As she sun beat down her tired and aching body, Vivi managed to stand again, clutching the water bottle tightly. "Hello?! Is there anyone out there? Can anyone hear me? Hello?" This time she managed to get her voice to cast over the sounds of the tumbling waves. A few tears tried escaping, but she quickly wiped them away. No. She thought to herself. You will not cry. You must be strong. Even if you are the only one, you know how to survive. Giving herself a private pep talk was something she was told to do during training sessions. Reassurance and believing in your own ability to survive was the most comforting sense of ease one could get out of such a situation.

The sand had rubbed her wrists and ankles dry and for the first time she noticed how sore and red they were. She wished to soothe the pain, but what precious water she had could not be spared and the ocean water would only rub the tender skin. Sighing, Vivian decided to try and communicate with anyone else who may have survived. "Hello!? Can anyone hear me? Is there anyone else there?"

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 04:50 PM

Resa woke from her exhausted slumber as the sun beat down on her. 'What happened again...?' she thought, glancing around, "oh yeah..." she muttered to herself, remembering the storm beforehand. She lay between two boulders on the beach, a slight distance from the water (which she had dragged herself out and away from). Slowing standing and stretching her legs, Resa brought herself to an upright position. Her body was tense and sore from laying there with the sun beating down. Her backpack felt heavier than usual despite being dried from the sun. She hobbled around the boulder and saw the beach stretching on for what seemed like forever. "Hello!?" Resa shouted, hoping someone would respond, there had to be survivors, she knew there had to be, "I know this is the island the boat was heading to before it went down" she muttered to herself and began walking along the beach.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-03-2013, 02:54 PM

Collapsing, Vivian inhaled and exhaled deeply. The strength she thought herself to have was still extremely unstable. "This is a dire situation. I must get up. There has gotten to be others alive. And even if there isn't, I cannot hesitate a minute. I must... find.. food, water.. and shelter." Another cough escaped her throat, fueling the scratchy feeling of the irritated skin.

In the distance she could have swore she hear someone else yelling. Was there someone else out there? Her pulse quickened. The hot sun was bearing down on the beach and little beads of sweat were forming above her brow once again as she walked closer to the tree line. A dense jungle. Thick, twisting vines looped tightly around the trees and the branches. Insects buzzed inside loudly and different species of birds could be heard cawing, chirping, and squawking inside. "Good.. birds mean fresh water, possible fruits, and a source of food if needed." Vivian wiped the sweat from her face and leaned against the trunk of a large palm tree near the jungle line.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-03-2013, 09:49 PM

Being tossed left and right while young blue-haired male had tried to get his own two feet to stay steadied against the flooring of his own cabin. It had seemed as though the ship ride he was supposed to take to get to another part of the world had gone from it's once peaceful trip to an utter disaster in only a matter of hours. As the sounds of screams had been heard throughout the entire ship, it had seemed as though Katsu on the other hand during all the chaos was remaining calm about the situation but only the fact that he was unable to keep himself standing still was the only problem. Even though he may not have had much memories of who he was in the past, it hadn't the fact that within his body he was still a demon from the inside out. A simple chaos problem with an ordinary human ship wasn't going to end up causing the death of him on this day. Of course though, he didn't exactly realize this completely just yet.

Loud banging and crashing noises had soon been heard going on all around the entire ship as it was more then easy enough to hear to how the metal had been bending all over because of the pressure of the water pressing against it. The intense waves that had blown across the sea had caused much of the metal from the ship to even come stripping off of it's body as many of the passengers had either been lucky enough to get into the lifeboats if not they had fallen off the ship and been killed on impact.

Due to Katsu remaining within his cabin the entire time of the chaos, he was one of the passengers to be forced to take the chaos to a much different extent considering he was inside rather then outside. Accidentally, right as the ship had tilted it's own bow forward into the air, Katsu hadn't expected such a thing to happen as he fell backwards only to hit the back of his head against the headboard of his bed and fall unconscious against the cold floor of the drowning ship. Several hours later, once all the chaos had finally come to an end, his own body had drifted to the shore of what seemed like an empty island. Groaning deeply to himself, he had slowly began to regain consciousness only to place a single hand onto the side of his head.

Reawakening upon this strange island along with a terrible headache to follow along, Katsu had slowly helped himself up to his feet as he took a gaze around the sandy beach he had landed upon. The last thing he had remembered was the ship going through an storm and him falling backwards before hitting his head. Anything and everything that had happened after that was nothing more like a complete blur just like his own memories of his past. There had been debris of the destroyed ship all around him along with bodies of what looked to be dead passengers with some bags around as well. "Hello?" He called out with his voice just barely heard by anything due to the waves crashing lightly against the shore. A low sigh had escaped his lips as he had had thought that he was going to be the only one on this entire island. Well, if he was going to need to get a rescue sooner or later it seemed better off that he went into the forest to find something he could make a shelter out of and make sure that he had gotten food and water ready. Turning his back to the ocean, the blue-haired male had immeidately began to make his way into the dense forest only to push the many leaves that got in his way to the side.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-06-2013, 03:49 PM

Wiping some sweat from her forehead, Vivian stood once more and once more attempted to call out to any survivors, "Heeello?!" Hot, tired, and still thirsty, she knew she couldn't continue to look for survivors. She needed to clear the beach of the dead, start a fire, figure out a way to capture any rain that might fall, and set up a shelter.

Vivian took another sip from the water bottle and stood in the shade of the palm tree taking in everything around her. A few bodies floated on the calm waves while some had been washed up on the beach. Wreckage from the ship was scattered around as well. A few cushions from bunks, wiring from lighting, suit cases and baggage was also lying in the sand. Some half buried from the constant flow of water. Vivian decided to head for the bags first and salvage what she could from the parts of the ship wreckage that was around her. She began collecting all the luggage and hauling them to the safety of the shade trees away from the ocean. As she began going through the ship wreckage she noticed the growing turmoil amongst the waves. A possible storm was approaching which was not good. Not good at all. Without shelter or warmth, the rain could mean a death sentence, but could also be a life saver.

Quickening her pace, Vivian flipped over various pieces of the ship and discovered a usable tarp that was probably used to cover cargo on the ship. A smile spread across her face for the first time as she realized the value of this tarp. It meant shelter and fresh water. Even more quickly, she gathered some of the tangled wire that was hanging from a large chunk of metal that must have been part of a cabin on the ship. It could be used a shelter, but she wouldn't be able to move it herself or fast enough to be beneficial.

Vivian sprinted back to the cover of the palms and various trees that managed to grow outside of the jungle and began to work on her shelter. Using the sharp points of the wire she managed to poke holes in each corner of the tough tarp and secured a stable roof that would also catch the rain. Drinking the rest of her water, she could only hope the turmoil in the ocean meant rain now, but she also feared it would wash up more bodies.

She began plucking several giant leaves from a few trees and begin to loop them together with some remaining wire and secured them on ocean facing side of the tarp, making a sort of wall to help shield harsh winds and rain. Next she began piling some of the luggage against the inside of the leaf wall to help it become a sturdier form of shelter. Then, Vivian drug a few cushions to her makeshift shelter to form a small bed that would protect her irritated and burnt skin from the harsh and scratchy sand. Now all she could do was wait out the storm. Venturing into the jungle would have to wait. She knew she needed to began searching for possible food, but going in tired and during a storm would not be wise.

Last edited by Velvet; 08-06-2013 at 03:53 PM..

Anglie

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 02:20 AM

((I'm still here, just right now I'm moving into a house and doing lots of cleaning n'stuff so I probs won't have time to reply for another couple days or so))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM

As Katsu had continued to make his way throughout the jungle in hopes to find some type of survivors or something he could use to keep himself safe for the time being. He had kept moving the large leaves and plants out of his path each time he came across one. Even with the hoodie he wore was completely drenched from the sea water, he had kept it on and even the hood over his head throughout the whole time. Katsu had been seen without his actual hood on before but never really seen what he had looked like without his actual hoodie on his body. While he had made his way down what seemed like an endless path of the jungle, he could hear the different animals that roamed the inside of the deeper parts in the jungle. Some animals he was aware of from studying the human's books but yet there also seemed to be unfamiliar sounds of creatures that didn't sound as familiar to him.

Raising a brow at the strange noises, Katsu came to an immediate stop as he turned his gaze left and right for a moment. Soon enough, he lowered his head down to the floor to see if there was anything going by him that he was unaware of. Nothing. Shrugging the thought off, Katsu had turned his back to the jungle and went back to the direction of the beach he had come from. Whatever was in that jungle was dangerous and at the time being, Katsu was unaware of his abilities of being a demon deep down within him.

It was to be expected that when the blue-haired male had returned to the beach area he had started off with, it was a completely different part of the beach from last time. It wasn't as though he had a compass to figure out the exact way he was going the whole time, this time on the other hand he had come across what seemed to be a larger remain of where the boat had crashed into. Turning his gaze left and right, he noticed as how there was what seemed to be a small home of sorts built near one of the entrances into the jungle. It was made out of luggages and large banana leaves. A survivor? Whatever it was, Katsu had made his way over toward the small home-like structure only to make sure that his left eye was still shut closed the entire time he came up to it.

Not bothering to come any closer by the time he had reached only a few feet from it. Katsu he tilted his head lightly to see if he could catch a glimpse if there was anyone inside it or not. "Hello?" Was the only word he spoke out to see if he could catch the attention of anyone inside it. If it was some kind of crazy person within it, with the few feet he had, he would be able to make an easy run for it.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 01:07 PM

Vivian had been resting inside her small shelter and waiting out the storm to pass. The rain had begun to lighten up, but still held the capabilities to drench her. The roaring of the ocean waves, the distant boom of thunder, and the beating sound of the rain on the tarp was almost too loud for her to hear the words of someone outside her shelter. "Hello?" Someone was out there. Was there really another survivor? She was hoping there would be someone else out there, but hope was slipping away with time too.

Parting a large leaf, Vivian peeked outside the shelter and saw the stranger standing in the rain. He was obviously already drenched. "Hey! I can't believe it. I was beginning to think I was the only one left!" Vivian pushed back a strand of blond hair that had fallen across her face, "You can come in here, if you'd like. It's dry and I'm not sure how much longer that rain will last. "

Before this stranger had appeared, Vivian had been attempting to figure out just where they had crashed. But nothing. Being an expert on the geology and locations of the Earth, she could not figure out where this island was located. It was unfamiliar and new to her. At first, she had thought that the ship may have crashed into an area in southern Africa and was unable to make it to the port just miles ahead. But now, she clearly knew that this wasn't the case. Wherever the ship had crashed, it was no where near anyplace she could think of.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-14-2013, 03:30 AM

As the distant thundering had went off over the violent rushing water of the sea, along with the intense raining punishing over Katsu's body. He had remained at a slight distance from the strange building-like structure that was no doubt hand-made to sustain against this harsh weather. He continued to await for some kind of confirmation from whether or not it was occupied with some type of crazed person or if it was occupied by someone that could help him out through this, even though the weather seemed to had taken a turn for the worst it seemed almost as though while the young male had stood there on the wet sandy beach, he was completely unaffected by the intense rain and wind.

It seemed to had only taken another minute or so when the leaves that was used to cover up most of the vision to see within the building-like structure had moved to the side only to reveal that it was none other than a blond haired female that had stepped out to welcome him inside to get away from the storm. It was no doubt that he would agree to this so that he would be able to get away from all the harsh rain. Thank god, he had found someone other than himself stuck here, he wasn't alone here to figure out everything for himself. It wasn't as though he was going to have an extremely hard amount of time to figure out his living problems on the island but with how things were at the moment, trying to get everything setup was almost an impossible task to do.

So as Katsu stepped inside, he had taken a seat on the sandy floor only to keep his drenched hood on his body and it covering up his head. With his wet hair, it had made the sight of his crimson red right eye completely unnoticeable; just as he had wanted it to be. Glancing only over at the female for a moment as he remained silent only to listen to the harsh sounds of the wind blowing outside, he spoke out with a slight whispering tone of 'thank you'. Katsu was never really normally one to ask for help from other people nor did he actually accept it when it was given, but in the case of how things were it wasn't as though he really had a choice in the matter. "So..do you have any idea where we are?..or let alone when this storm is going to pass?" He question the female, the questions he had asked almost seemed like an impossible thing to ask from someone who seemed to also be stuck here with him as well. Although, he couldn't seem to help himself to ask the questions anyway in hope that he would be able to figure out something or someway to get off this place.