Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 10-22-2013, 04:42 PM

You find yourself awaking from a deep sleep not remembering when or how you ended in the deep sleep the only clue is the items you have on you, looking around to a world unfamiliar to the one you were just on, this one seems peaceful almost calming but you seem to feel a darker secret around you. when you awake you also notice a group of people around you they where items you may recognize and yet some things may not of been around for almost hundreds of years, Other items could also seem far beyond your time or realm.

Background

In worlds and realms dominated by war and chaos there is always the legend of a place where the world started or the mighty find them self's after death, each world has a way of telling there legend but they are all the same a place where the mighty come to rest or fight for the rest of eternity and yet this Eden has been changed be evil, the most vile creatures find themselves lurking in the shadows demons and fallen have opened the doors of the dammed from each world to bring corruption to the peace. The gods have taken there champions or most loyal followers and placed them on Eden to exterminate the demons from these Hells and shut the doors of the dammed.

Rules:

-No God Modding, I am God around here. My word, is law!
-PM profiles and/or Ideas for the game I will never turn down a good Idea for this Rp.
-You can hold up to as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can manage them.
-If your going to be gone for a while. Let me know early so we know that your still with us.
-Voilence and Romance is encouraged but please keep it to the menewsha standards of PG-13.
-Be nice to everyone and simply try to have fun!

Character Skeleton

(Pic above please)
Name:
Body markings:
Race: (each world has its own people similar or not they belong to another world completely )
Weaponry/Power: (you have a limit of four items)
Armor: (if you have armor want leave a link to the photo make sure its working :> )
Bio: (tell your fellow Menes about the world you came from and what you were doing before you awoke here and a short tale of your hero)

<Accepted characters>

Name:Lucifer Ironhand
Body markings: none
Race: Giant
Weaponry/Power:Chain Sword, Arc gun(a gun that fires a concentrated arc of lightning) ,
Armor:In photo
Bio: Lucifer is a Giant creatures that live on a planet called Jovian, also known as the steam planet. Giants are around average human height and seem to resemble humans as well except Giants live of a steam like gas that is pumped out of the planet, without the gas a Giant would die in a couple hours as there body begins to fall apart from lack of the gas. Lucifer is a solder on his planet in charge of traveling across the universe and setting on worlds but because of the need for the chemical in the Gas the Giants have had to develop suits that was able to recycle carbon dioxide and turns it into the steam like gas.

Last edited by Temple; 10-22-2013 at 11:10 PM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 10-22-2013, 11:08 PM

Accepting

Last edited by Temple; 10-22-2013 at 11:11 PM..