Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-05-2012, 02:45 AM

Gemini groaned and her eyelids fluttered.she shifted a little, and then her eyes snapped open and she sat bolt upright.though there was no physical change, she looked stronger, more sure of herself, as if the awkwardness of childhood had left her to be replaced with the confidence of adulthood.she looked around and smiled."I won.Ketaro-San, I won.and I'm thirsty.and hungry.and I need a shower.but I won!" She said happily.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-05-2012, 03:31 AM

Syndarion smiled. He then knelt next to Gemini. "Forgive me for my....Word's earlier.......Your clearly much stronger then I gave you credit for. For that, I apoligize. "He said.l

VIEW FROM ABOVE
is currently looking for a good ...

Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 PM

((And now there's NO school! (Woo Seniors! *chucks confetti in some random guy's face*) ...now I just have to sit through graduation... =.=

Will wait for Seer to post as Sky.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-05-2012, 04:51 PM

Hearing Jezereth Sky turned around and stopped opening up his arms wide. His grin on his face was completely confident as he moved towards the fire alpha. "I willingly give up anything and everything." he said happily and laughed. "For my alpha to live and be well, to be mine. It would be something that would make my exsistance worth while." he said lightly and then bowed his head to the alpha. "You know, I wish I could meet the lucky guy for you." he said suddenly. "To see you smile alot, would make me a happy man. One can't take on an entire pack like that without help, and such a beauty as you, should be smiling all the time." he said softly, and adjusted the glasses on his nose, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 06-05-2012, 08:05 PM

What Sky said made Jazereth's eyes narrow. "Listen here, there is nothing I want. I despise the thought of a mate. I need not a mate to run my pack thank you very much. The only thing I need right now is the need to hunt down the attackers and slaughter them. I have no intention to so much as let any male think about courting me. Now, I'll give you some more advice. Go to Coventina, Noctis has her alone and completely to himself. I can see that even thinking about that makes you flinch. So you better get a move on if you want to hae a chance." Walking briskly away, she called,"Cheza! Come! We have lots to accomplish!" Shaking her head, Jazereth muttered under her breathe,"He's from the water clan that's for sure.'

Ketaro growled,"Of course she's stronger than you think. You judge people way to much, that's your downfall." Turning back to Gemini, he said happily,"That's great! I knew you would! You should thank Navi, she's been very supportive."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-06-2012, 03:12 AM

Gemini was too relieved to be annoyed with Syndarion.she turned to her Alpha and smiled."thank you, Alpha, for allowing me to stay here.and thank you even more for believing in me.I am ready to take on any duties I have missed while I was incapacitated." She said.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-06-2012, 04:02 AM

Navi lowered her gaze. For once, she looked uncertain. "I . . . don't know what to do."

Then, in the moments after, Gemini seemed to recover. The Wind alpha breathed a sigh of relief, reaching over to brush hair from the girl's face. "You are strong. A worthy warrior." Navi leaned forward to press a kiss on Gemini's head. She was obviously relieved that this woman had made it through her trials.

"I . . . wish I could give you more responsibility, but I'm not sure what to do with this sudden attack. This feels like a war."

-

Noctis narrowed his eyes and accepted the fruit. He took a bite, looking pleasantly startled while he chewed. It was the best thing he'd ever tasted. "Whoa," he muttered, swallowing. His maroon eyes lit with delight, and the Earth alpha would have purred had he been a cat.
Navy hair flicked into his features and he leaned down and bumped his head against Coventina's. "I think you recreated a piece of Eden."

Andraus

Old 06-06-2012, 04:39 AM

Syndarion looked up. "It is war.........There come's a Time, in every person's life, where they must make a difficult choice.....Iv had more then my fair share, and Im sure everyone here has too. You need to make one now, Navi. Where do you stand in all of this? "he asked.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM

Neither Sky or Jazereth ever answered her question: who was responsible? The whole concept of marriage and love was brought up again. Of course Cheza could understand, it was a sensitive topic for her alpha. Besides, it wasn't like either of them would have a clue who organized the attack anyway. Unless the alphas were working something out secretly, everyone was just as much in the dark as Cheza was.

"Cheza! Come! We have lots to accomplish!"

"Yes, alpha!" Cheza called back to her. She gave Sky a nod as a goodbye, then ran off to catch up with Jazereth.

"What do you wish for me to do, miss?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:14 PM

Gemini stood up."if it is war,then we will fight it and win it.but only if our Alpha says so.Navi-sama, I am at your service, no matter what your decision may be." she said boldly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-06-2012, 07:51 PM

Hearing Jazereth"s words about his alpha was alone with the Earth Alpha made Sky immediately want to go to Coventina's side and pull her away from the vile man. In the young male's eyes, Noctis was a curse, like a bad disease. He seemed to spread anger and hate every where he went, and Sky wanted none of that to surround his alpha through this harsh and trying time. He had to organize the pack once again, even if he didn't want to, he was a warrior first, and he was to follow orders of his leader. Growling he hurried to the cave and disppeared inside, setting the pack in motion once again. The fishermen, and hunters were soon moving to gather their supplies.

Coventina watched the look on Noctis's face as he took a bite of the apple. Seeing such a happy look on his face, she beamed at the male, flashing her pearly white teeth. Brushing her long hair from her eyes, the water alpha felt her heart beat a little faster as the tall tanned male leaned closer to her. As he bumbed his forehead against her own, a small amount of pink entered her ivory cheeks. "I'm glad you like it..." she whispered and then looked down at the soil. "I had many ideas for the caves around here when I was younger, though I was too young for people to listen to me quite yet... When my father and brothers left.... I was put in charge, and I started making changes right away, so the pack could avoid famin... Now I'm proud that they work, and even more proud that we haven't lost hope with out father..." she whispered softly and met the male's beautiful eyes with her own sparkling ones. "You saying that I made a bit of Eden... Validates my attempts at making life better for us."

Esmme

Old 06-06-2012, 09:07 PM

((*dies* I love the hatred that Sky has for Noctis. :twisted:))

Noctis held Coventina's gaze for a long while. She was giving him another story. What was it with this pack and their stories? It was endearing, for sure . . . but it made the Earth alpha feel obligated to feel either pity or pride. In this case, it was most certainly pride in the woman's actions. She had avoided famine - and she would continue to do so - with a mere act of planting seeds.

He blinked slowly. Is that what your purpose is? She was planting seeds for food. Coventina was also planting seeds in him. A frown threatened to crease his brow, but Noctis chased it away by taking another large bite of the apple. Once more, the taste chased away every negative thought in his mind.

"The Water pack seems happy under your rule," he said quietly. As he swallowed, Noctis' maroon eyes flickered back to the trees before them. "This war is unfortunate. I think your clan would flourish if they were left to their own devices." The Earth alpha swiftly finished off his apple with a series of quick bites, his features showing how pleasing the single piece of fruit was. When he finished, he tossed the core toward the tree roots.

A wave of soil lifted, swallowing the core. The ground shifted, seeming to stir about the trees and all around their feet. "A seed must die before it produces new life." Noctis reached out to place a hand on the woman's shoulder, stepping closer to her as the soil lifted in a strange flurry of movement all about them. He was mixing the soils, making sure to let the moisture seep into roots of Eden. "Your pack will be stronger after this is all finished."

On his lips was the taste of the heavenly fruit, and his gaze took in the sight of the Water alpha. He appreciated her appearance. A lot. Noctis would say she was one of the most beautiful creatures he'd ever seen. This thought was what guided him to step behind her, pulling her against him as he rested his chin on top of her head. Coventina's warmth made him smile slightly. She was far cooler than his own pack members.

"The war isn't all bad." His belief was that the weak were preened away, and those who survived were made stronger. Through battle and testing, everyone grew tougher and more sustainable. The Water clan would survive the help of the other packs, and they would flourish in strength.

Noctis' black-clothed arms wrapped about Coventina's shoulders, and the male quietly sighed. He wasn't ready to leave the grove. For once, he wasn't biting at the bit - he was content enough not to move on.

-

Hearing Gemini, Navi nodded. The white-eyed female looked down, and when her gaze lifted she seemed her usual self again. "We fight. No clan should lay down and die." Wind teased over the group lightly, and Navi nodded once more. "It is time to fortify the huts. We can invite the other clans to stay here until they regain a home."

Her pale eyes moved to the East. That was where the Water clan resided. Surely it was where everyone else was. "Syndarion, would you let them know they can have shelter amongst the Wind clan?" It would give the Water clan a bit of room to breathe if the Fire pack was not crowding into their space, perhaps.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 06-06-2012, 09:34 PM

Jazereth sighed,"I would like for you to stay away from Sky and Noctis. They aren't a threat yet, but they make me uneasy. The whole time we are here I'd like you to keep an eye over the pack. I'll be running around with the alphas trying to figure out our next move. So I'm intrusting the clan to you for now. Take this as a test. Do not fail me. Keep them safe and well fed. I have to go. See you soon." Walking back towards where she knew Coventina and Noctis where. Briskly entering, she saw them together and rubbed her temples. There was no time for this nonsense. But, there was no reason for her to interfere. If Coventina would risk her clan for the sake of "love", then it was her problem. Walking back out, she say down near the entrance to wait for them. Things between those two men would soon get interesting.

"Yes my alpha. But do you really think Gemini should be moving so soon?"

Andraus

Old 06-06-2012, 11:17 PM

Syndarion bowed his head, and got up. "I shall make my way there immidietly. "He said, and ran off. when he finally arrived, he walked up to Coventina. "Water Alpha, Where may I find the leader of the Fire clan?" he asked. He wanted to get to burying his brother's.

Esmme

Old 06-06-2012, 11:21 PM

Noctis glanced at Syndarion as he approached. For once, his tone wasn't feral. "You can find her in the other caves."

Andraus

Old 06-07-2012, 12:59 AM

Syndarion bowed his head for a short moment. "thank you. I don't believe we've met. I am Syndarion, Leader of the Dark-brotherhood. Who may you be?" he asked.

Esmme

Old 06-07-2012, 02:17 AM

"Noctis."

His introduction was short, and he didn't mention that he was an alpha. Still, he wasn't about to say as much to a stranger.

"I'm sure the Fire alpha is in the caves near the beach." Noctis' maroon eyes narrowed, and he watched the other male for a few moments.

Andraus

Old 06-07-2012, 02:32 AM

"Okay, but who are you? Are you a Warrior of Fire-clan?" he asked. "

Esmme

Old 06-07-2012, 02:37 AM

Noctis tilted his head, regarding Syndarion once more. This time, his lips pulled back in a snarl. "Earth clan." He didn't like giving his identity away to someone of such a dark reputation. Still, pride called out louder than caution. "I am alpha of the Earth clan." He then tightened his arms about Coventina's shoulders, reminding himself that she was still there. Somehow she managed to keep his temper from flaring too badly.

Andraus

Old 06-07-2012, 02:55 AM

"ah.....I'v heard about you from my scout's.....do me a favor, and try not to stab me in the back. "he said, his face dark, he then left ot find the Fire-clan leader.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-07-2012, 01:45 PM

Coventina watched in awe as the soils were lifted and moved. Noctis was doing something to better the soil for her small little piece of Eden, and she was more then happy to see it happening. The smile on her face proved as much as she watched the moving, swirrling dust like soil move through the air. "Yes, I believe my pack will grow to be much stronger after this time has passed..." she agreed gently, and was taken off guard feeling breath on her neck.

Suddenly his warm arms were wrapped around her shoulders, the black long sleeve keeping them from being in direct contact, but being in his arms was enough to cause a deeper blush to rise to her cheeks. She would have purred had she been of cat nature, the warmth and strength she felt from the Earth Alpha was comforting. "Yes, even though I don't like war... Not all of it is bad." she agreed softly, knowing that in war came trials, and those who passed the trails were given strength and wisdom.

Hearing someone enter made the water alpha tense a bit. This was a sacred area known only to the water clan, and seeing Syndarion just waltz inside the cave made a growl build in her chest. Though her biggest worry was the way she and Noctis looked. In all the history of the four clans, none of the alphas had ever mated with one another, and it was soon a law that the alphas could not mate with another from a different clan. Warriors and packmates could, but the alphas were to focase soley on their own packs.

She kept quiet as the intruding male asked questions, and then shook her head as he left. "He should not come in here without permission! This is water clan territory! Does no one seem to respect that?!" she snapped her true alpha-ness coming through. "I invited him and his men to stay in the huts, not to go wondering around in our caves!" she fumed and then slowly calmed down, the warmth of NOctis's body making her lean against him more. Her hands reached up, and she rested them on his arms, holding them.

"What do you feel for me?" Coventina asked softly, after a bit of silence lapsed over them.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 06-07-2012, 02:35 PM

Username: Triki!
Name: Leonardo
Abilities: Besides the normal fire control most in his clan have, Leonardo can also explode. Literally he can create a fiery explosion out of his body, and recreate himself after the destruction.
Powers: Fire control, and self detonation.
Appearance:

Wolf form
Bio: Leo.. is simply insane. He loves to have fun, he is very sarcastic.. and well. Loves to simply mess with others. His parents were scrappers, and bore him completely accidentally. His mother was very young at the time, teenage in fact. But that never bothered Leonardo. He trained since birth to fight for food. He had other scrappers for enemies after all. Including his own mother when he got to age. Leonardo first discovered his power at the age of eighteen. He got so mad one day, his body just exploded. He killed probably three or four other scrappers at the same time. When the warriors arrived, they could not believe it. They actually wanted to put Leonardo down. But one warrior took Leo under his wing. Helping him control his power so he could not harm anyone else every again. At least his own.
Other: Leonardo talks in third person.

Name: Oberon
Abilities: Oberon has the power over weather of all kinds.
Powers: Weather control.
Appearence:
Wolf form
Bio: Oberon was born to a noble family of the water clan. He had the best schooling from a young age, and his teacher at the time was the one whom taught him to control the weather. Being able to control the weather gives the clan an advantage over the others. Oberon was also taught humility. He is a very calm young man, and tried to keep it that way. Since Oberon has learned his emotions play into his power. If he in angry, the skies will show it. Oberon became a warrior at his father's joy. The men in his family have all been very successful warriors.
Other: Oberon looses control of her abilities very easily.

Name: Savannah
Abilities: Savannah has mastered the art or making Golems to fight for her will. She can make them out of rock, dirt, plants, or even magma if available.
Powers: Golems
Appearance:

Wolf Form
Bio: Savannah's mind works much differently than many of her tribes. She is a very insightful thinker. needing to find out how things work, why things work the way they do. She had fixed things many would believe to be broken, or come up with ideas to make lives easier. Like moving water from a lake to a village, or creating methods to make rocks move like their human forms. It was a trick she worked with for years. Starting when she was about twelve. Many called her crazy for working with such a taboo such as Golems. Many still do in fact. Her control came perfected at the age of seventeen. When she could sit on top of her Golems and have them walk her into town. It is a very impressive sight to see. Following her Alpha's lead, Savannah also believes in her packs survival. Although she has far more patience.
Other: Savannah has a twin sister. Her name was Tayla.

Name: Lucien
Abilities: Lucien is able to suck the oxygen out of the air around a foe. He is also able to turn his own body into a cloud of air to avoid attacks.
Powers: Control over air, Air Mimicry, Deoxygenation
Appearance:

Wolf
Bio: Lucien from the day he could walk was trained by his father in the abilities of his family line. By the age of ten he was already a master and became a warrior. Hunting with the clan as equal brothers. When he finally came of age, Lucien met a very lovely woman. They gave themselves to each other, and at a young age Lucien was expecting his first born. That was until fate struck first and took the lives of his mate and his newborn son. Since that day Lucien is a very cold man. He is not angry, just... distant. Almost like after the experience he is not sure how to even function.

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 11:20 AM ----------

((Can anyone please tell me where the clan are atm? I am still in the process of reading everything xD))

Last edited by Triquetra; 08-16-2012 at 02:34 AM..

Esmme

Old 06-07-2012, 03:35 PM

((Tri!! :hug: Good to see you!))

Noctis chuckled quietly as Coventina fumed. He'd known that Syndarion's presence would upset her. What startled him more was her sudden inquiry. What do I feel for her?The alpha lifted his chin from Coventina's hair, pressing his cheek against her head as he whispered to her. "You ask a question that I've been asking myself."

Still - though they hardly knew one another, Noctis was taking a liking to this woman. It could have been because of her close resemblance to his old mate. It could have been her unique talents and position. It could have been none of these things. Perhaps it was a temporary infatuation. It had happened before. All it took was a bit of time and distance before the feelings would fade.

Noctis felt the Water alpha lean against him more. "I like you." It was a true statement: as true as it would ever get. He was being as blunt as ever. Maroon eyes lingered on the pale fingers he could see resting against his sleeve. "And you like me." The obvious conclusion was that they would come to love one another. However, they both knew it was . . . unpleasant to do so. It was against tribe codes and laws, even.

((As for where the tribes are: Fire clan is staying on the beach/in the beach caves with the Water clan. They have proven useful in fending off the sudden attacks against the alphas. Earth clan has moved away from everyone (they don't like crowds), and their encampment is hidden (but not far from Water pack's territory). The Earth alpha is with the Water alpha currently. Wind clan is down the beach a ways in their own territory, deciding to join the fight against whatever forces are trying to kill the alphas. The Dark Brotherhood (led by Syndarion) is a mysterious piece to the puzzle: they aren't trusted by the clans, yet he's helping them for some reason. Syndarion and his pack are currently with the Water and Fire tribes near the beach caverns.

Sound good? :lol:))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM

Coventina smiled hearing Noctis respond. She knew it was a question he was asking himself, because she was asking herself that same question. She also had another bit of a worry in the back of her mind. Is it because I look like his dead mate? Hearing his words made the water alpha smile and sigh happily. "I do like you... Probably more then I should." she teased lightly and turned her head up to look at the handsome male out of the corner in her vision. She then nuzzled her cheek against his slowly.

"Are you going to visit more often?" she asked softl, her voice holding hope. She had never felt a want like this before. She had never truely wanted a male's presence like she did Noctis's presence. Turning slowly in his arms to face him, their chests brushing against one another, she gazed up into his eyes. "Are you willing to risk this?" she asked in an even softer voice, not wanting to scare him away, but she needed to know.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 06-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Stay away from Sky and the alpha of the earth pack. Cheza would have scoffed if she had been talking to any scrapper, scout, or warrior like herself, but this was the alpha, so she held her tongue. Sky was surely no threat, only someone whose beliefs conflicted with Jazereth's. As for the earth alpha...she hadn't yet spoken with him. Due to current circumstances, it would be foolish for anyone to plot something against each other. In the Art of War, the side that couldn't even fight their own demons were nothing but animated corpses. They were dead before the first blow was struck. Tcha. We won't get through this ordeal by avoiding each other.

Cheza nodded briskly at Jazereth's second order: watch the pack. "Yes, miss!" As the alpha sprinted off, Cheza left to do just that.

It was beautiful on the beach. Everything was perfect. Food was being prepared for meals, the warriors who had been injured that morning were being tended to, fit warriors were rigorously training. At the moment, there was nothing wrong. Cheza intended to keep it like that.

((w00t! Another fire pack member!))

Last edited by VIEW FROM ABOVE; 06-07-2012 at 04:55 PM..