Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-31-2015, 04:13 AM

Moonlight Shadows

Finally the end of the search for the shikon jewel was over and everything along with everyone was at peace now. As time went by others found their loves with those closest to them. Kagome with Inuyasha were married like Sango and Miroku were together. The world was now at peace and everything could be at ease. That is, until a new power is revealed, a villain unknown to all others appears, and who are these new souls in the world? Why don't we jump down the well and find out...

Name: Autumn Rose
Race: Human Appearance (something else too)
Appearance:

Name: Kitsu (Known as the demon fox)
Race: Kitsune (Fox)
Appearance:

"Inuyasha! Kayuki! Really, where did those two get off to now?" Kagome sighed having changed into her white and red miko dress (like what Kikiyo wore) since she didn't have to save the world anymore. It was easier to fight in less clothing than what she had on now, but lately she hadn't had to worry about that. "I guess they don't want breakfast" Kagome stated to herself sighing as she went back to the kitchen starting to set the table with plates.

It was a beautiful day outside this morning, nice weather for end of the summer and beginning of the fall type of weather in the feudal times. Her mother was fine with her marriage as well as knowing she would have grand children later on. Though it had been awhile since they visited the old well to return for a short visit of some sorts.

Last edited by Zollie; 08-31-2015 at 04:49 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2015, 04:32 AM

Name: Kayuki
Appearance:

Name: Kiojo
Apperance:

Kayuki grinned as she had her father pinned to teh ground.Another early morning traing session was almost over."HAH! and you said i woundly be able to take you down anytime soon,your getting slow dad....."

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Inuyasha scowled "Alright, alright I get it, get off me." though Inuyasha was just normally a bad loser, he hated losing to anyone, especially his family (his own daughter). Then he moved quickly out of being pinned by his daughter pinning her to the floor. "A few things you still have to learn, Kayuki." He grinned smelling the food and then got up helping Kayuki up with him. "Oh you know I can take you down without that necklace involved" Kagome spoke adding "The food is done, were you guys training again? For what? The demons fear us and Naraku is gone. Why would you have to train at all?" Kagome asked as she walked over to Kayuki kissing her on the forehead "I made your favorite, come get it before it gets cold sweetie." and Kagome walked away from Inuyasha saying "What's wrong with a little fun?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-04-2015, 01:55 PM

"Training id fun",she blinked but smirked at Inyuyasha."looks liek your in the dog house again",she said grinning and started back for thier house laughing a bit.She loved that it was so peaceful,she did,but it never hurt to be ready.She stopped to look out onto the village she called home,she smiled softly seeing Songo,Maroku, the twins and the son. She then heded inside and sat down."so mom,what's the special ocasion that you made my favorites?"

-----

Kiojo sighed softly as he sat under a tree,stariing at the sky."such a nice day",he said dully

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 09-05-2015, 06:52 PM

Kagome smiled "No reason, I just figured it was time to have something nice before autumn hits. The crops don't do very well when it gets colder outside." Kagome said as she glanced back at Inuyasha "Come on, I even made your favorite" she smiled kindly.

---------------------

Autumn was heading for class when she felt something...like a heart beat or a vibration. No more like a heart beat slowly beating. A pulse if you will. For some reason it was as if it was calling to her. Following the sound as she left her items at her home porch in modern Japan. She stayed there shortly visiting a friend while studying abroad. Her friend wound up dying after she arrived, but the friend's family was willing to take care of her until her schooling was over with.

---------------------

Kitsu sat on a high tree branch playing a melody with a wooden flute he took time to create while having the details carved into it. It was a lovely tune that was soothing, though no one ever knew where it cam from or why it was playing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-05-2015, 08:29 PM

Kayuki smiled softly."hmm thats true",she said softly then blinked a bit as she paused in eating.Hearing a soft melody..She looked out the window and carefully stood up going out side looking around.It was a beautiful tone.She thought she had heard it somweher before.....

Kiojo blinked a bit.His staff glowed softly."oh",he said calmly and stood up."shes waking up",he then smiled some.He oppened a portal to modern Japan and with a smirk he walked through,making sure to close the portal