Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 PM

My dolls weren't always alive. My gold doll wasn't always evil. When me and my mother moved into this house everything changed, and my doll became alive. They grow big at night and play with me. My gold doll gets mad at me if I don't play with her, and its quite scary when she dose get mad. She killed my dad and wrote me a note that said it was my fault she did it. I'm scared of her, but theres still hope, because some of my other doll have come to life to help me. though I don't know what the attentions are, but I hope there good. This is the story of me and my doll house.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 08-27-2011, 11:12 AM

Ace lived two doors down from the girl's old house, he thought he was the only one with the problem of his favourite golden doll which he had since he was age of 1 come to live at night which started few years back. He always had his doll wit him where ever he goes, it be in his back pack no matter what if he ever leaves the house, it became his best friend. It never have hurt him before only protected him till the day the doll changed, it started turning greyish few night back. Having a dark shadow under his eyes, its favourite outfit was torn a part, more darker and eviler looking outfit was worn that night. It started destorying everything on sight, the anger even Ace couldnt control nor know what caused it..

He never mentioned it to anyone about his doll coming alive, part from that girl who use to live near his house. They were friend since the day they both got the doll, they met at the store when each got they doll on the same day. He learned few days after that she had the same specail doll that became alive at night, but they were both good then. It all happened after her family moved away from the old house.

Golden Good Doll And Evil Doll

Last edited by Ace Strife; 08-27-2011 at 10:52 PM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 03:29 PM

Now morgan is about seven, her doll has been alive for quite a while. This doll has brought others to life as well, but these doll dont want to hurt her. When the gold doll finds out she kills the dolls. Morgan hasn't had a good nights rest since she lived close to Ace. It was just about time for the doll to come to life. Morgan awoke before the doll. "im so sleepy." She spoke softly. Her mother started puting her to bedo at three in the afternoon so she could have enough sleep when the doll woke her up. The doll played with her for hours till the sun came up. Morgan called Ace before going back to bed. "I miss you" she said "I'm so tired." She said every so softly.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Ace sat there watching his Doll destory his remaining toy as he spoke to Morgan, not sure if he should tell her about what happened to the Doll personality, "I miss you to, we need to talk very soon" he said she went to bed. As he got off the phone with Morgan he noticed the Doll staring at him with evil smile as it made it way toward him. At age of 7 he didnt even have a strength to do much never mind fighting a full size evil doll with power.. only thing he had was his toy chain shackle, What help this gonna do he thought to him self as he looked at the shackles laying underneath his bed.. its nearly time for the sun to come up. He sighed waiting for the doll to shrink again.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 PM

It was the next day, and Morgan woke up to the sound of the birds in the window. She stretched a bit and looked to her doll. It use to be her favorite doll. It use to be a good doll. She picked up the golden doll and tossed it in her closet where she locked the door.
Morgan then go ready for school. Her and Ace still went to the same school though they were in different classes. She missed her only friend, even though they did get to see each other everyday. "Morgan your food is ready." a voice echoed threw the stair well. Morgan smiled as she ran down the stairs and gave her mother a big hug. "Than you mother." she said softly. Morgans mom lifted up her babes face. "You look so tired my little love." She kissed her daughters forehead and sent her to the table. Morgan looked to her mom as she sat in the seat where the food was. "I am mommy. The doll won't let me sleep again." she said softly.
A few moment later she heard them bus pull up to her house "I love you mommy." She said db as she hugged her mother then grabbed her bag. About thirdy mins later them bus arived with them kids. She got off and walked towards them two large doors. This was only them second week of school. She looked for ace.

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 09-05-2011 at 04:14 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 09-10-2011, 06:56 PM

Ace finally noticed the sun coming up as the doll start shrink into normal size. Ace sighed as he rubbed his eyes standing up to get ready for school, he know for another few hours he be free from this evil doll, and he get to see Morgan. He rushed getting ready and picked up his bag before grabbing the doll which now lays liveless on the ground and placed inside his bag not wanting to leave it behind incase of anything else happen.

He hugged his mother goodbye and headed down to school looking forward to seeing his friend. He pushed through kids who were just arriving into school as he looked for Morgan and hugged her as he saw her walking toward him.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Morgan saw Ace and ran to him. "Ace!!!" she said with a big smile, she hadn't seen him all summer, and she missed him quite a bit. She ran to him rapping her arms around his neck. She smiled. "Your here." she said, when she was around him, she couldn't help but have a smile on her face. "How was your summer?" she asked him as she let go over him and followed him down the hall.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 PM

Ace smiled as he hugged her "Morning Morgan" he said with smile and as they started walking down the fall he thought about telling her what happens to the Doll but he decided he doesn't want to ruin the happy smile on her face already, so he pulled up a smile "It was alright, miss hanging out with you tho."he said looking at her "Wished you still lived closer so we could hang out all the time as before.."he paushed for a second "What about you?, what you been doing for summer?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM

Morgan looked to her dearest and only friend, "Well..." she said as she looked away from him. "I've been playing with my gold doll." she said softly. Her whole body tenced up as she remember throwing the doll in the closet. "Has yours come alive?" she whispered softly. Morgan looked to the wall where her class room would be, "Ace were in the same class." she said with a big smile as she looked to him. "I wished we still lived close to each other to." she said her smile faded away, "Things have gotten a lot harder since we moved." she said softly.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 09-21-2011, 12:40 PM

Ace clinched to his bag's strap looking at Morgan now knowing she also face the same problem he does, is that some problem with those dolls type or is it just to them he muttered as he thought to himself then looked at her "Guessing we are on the same boat" he looked away lookin around. He was happy least he could be with his close friend Morgan at school where he can forget about the Doll actin evil. "My life got turned around by the doll as well" he said softly looking at her, "I dont know whats up with it..It just turning big and evil at night"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-23-2011, 03:22 PM

Morgan gently took Ace by the hand. "I'm glad I'm not to only one." she said softly looking at her best friends. She forced a smile on her face. "Maybe we should go to class now Ace?" she said. She walked beside Ace looking at the new school that was built over the summer, it was bigger then the former one. "this school is so much bigger then the last one." she said softly. "maybe you could come over after school." Morgan said looking up at ace.