MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 PM

Wyane and 10th grade

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 PM

((heres his picture ^^ ; ))

Natali looked at her classroom with a sigh. Pulling her long sleeves down further to cover up her slashed wrists she walked into class and sat in her normal window side seat. She laid her head on the desh sighing and closing her eyes. She shouldn't have gone to the alchemists arena last night, she was so tired now.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2011, 03:40 AM

Wyane walked in shortly behind her. He hasent really ever talked to her couse he dident now what to say, but he noticed her with her head down so he went up to her and said "Hi my name is Wyane and if you wouldent mined me asking whats wrong? If there was any thing I could do for you please let me now." he was nevice but he dident wont to seem desprit for a friend.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-22-2011, 03:54 AM

Looking up surprised Natali raised her head slowly. "Im Natali." she said and then brushed her long shining black hair from her face. "Yeah can you stop time so I can take a little nap?" she said lightly and then shook her head. "Just kidding, pop a squat, today's going to be a long day I think." she said and then pulled out her notebook full of drawings on it. She then picked up her pen and began to doodle lightly on the cover.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 AM

"Its a great houner to meet you." said Wyane." I know we just met but i would really like to talk to you more and learn more about you." WOW! ive never seen any thing as good as what your drawing now. I hope you dont mind me asking but why do you wish that time would stop? Wyane is standing there a major nervise wreck and nearly about to pass out, he looked like he was duncked in a pool couse he was sweting so bad.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-22-2011, 04:34 PM

Looking at Wyane surprised she smiled and then shook her head. "Well now relax. and sit, you like you're gona pass out." she said and then smiled and stood, pushing him gently into the seat next to her and then put her notebook full of doodles on his desk. "See, now you can look at them and we can talk." she said and then sat back down, tossing her long black hair behind her. "Well I want to take a nap without missing anything. so stopping time would be nice, I stayed up really late studying last night." she said smoothly and then pulled out a clean notebook and began to doodle a beautiful rose on the front of it. "so what do you think of those drawings infront of you?" she asked casually as she kept her eyes intently on her doodle.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2011, 10:48 PM

Wyanes looking at them "Wow ive never seen any thing as awesome as these, if u would like you can take a nap and ill write down every thing for you?" Wyane woundered why is she lieng to me already i mean ya we just met buti wont ask its to soon. " I hope you dont mind me asking but what are all the slashes on your wrists from?" nevrvisy asked Wyane.

Last edited by MI x RAZA; 02-22-2011 at 11:00 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 PM

Looking up surprised Natali smiled and then pulled her sshirt sleeves down farther. "No reason... I fell down the stairs holding a vase of flowers and the glass got imbeded into my skin." he said and then looked down at her desk. "Okay I'm going to take a quick nap." she said and then laid her head on the desk. "thank you Wyane..." she mummbled before alling asleep.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2011, 11:37 PM

"Any time thats what friends are for." thinking to him self agen those arnt from a vase i just wish she would tell me what there from. But o well ill just take notes for her. Wyane starts writeing, and a little while later he gets done with them and he leaves a note for her at the end of it that says "Hey here all the notes from today, and im not trying to start a fight or some thing but I know that your lieing about the slashes, but im not going to make you say but i just wish you wouls let me look at them because i might beable to help you.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-22-2011, 11:59 PM

Natali woke soon after Wyane slid the paper over to her. She looked up at it and thenlooked away towards the window. Oh great Nat... Look at what you did now. You got close to a human and he's gonna blow up the secret.... shit. Looking at wyane she sighed and stood. "Study hall come on." she said and then put her small bag on her back. she held her notebook to her chest and then growled when two guys ran into her making her nearly fall over a desk. Sighing she straightened her skirt and then looked at him. "You coming?"

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2011, 01:18 AM

"Ya go ahead ill cetch up in a min. and are you ok?" Wyane helping her up. and now goin after the two guys. He stops them. "HEY im going to be nice right now about this but if you dont go back there and apolajise to my friend other wise your going to pay, and trust me you really dont want to get my mad because i really dont want to fight in front of my sweet and kind friend!" so the 2 guys went over with Wyane standing behind them with his arms crossed and a angry look on his face. "Were sorry we dident mean to run into you, and could you have your boy back down a little bit please we promise we wont do it ever agen." said the 2 guys at the same time. "NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU 2 AND WATCH WHERE YOU 2 ARE GOIN NEXT TIME!" said Wyane.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-23-2011, 04:58 AM

Natali looked at Wyane shocked and a bit flustered as he seemed to nearly stomp off. Fixing her hair and uniform a bit she hummed to herself. Shocked she looked up hearing the appology and nodded. "uh... Sure." she said and rubbed the back of her head. She then laughed and looked at Wyane. "Hey you didn't have to do that but thanks." she said and kissed his cheek. "Now come one we're gonna be late for study hall." she said and grabbed his arm dragging him into the room. She waved to the teacher so she knew that they had arrived and just in time as the bell rang. She then pulled Wyane over to the other side of the room and sat in her little corner and smiled at him. "Sit." she said patting the floor next to her. "Then we'll talk." she whispered.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2011, 05:24 AM

Still a little nerves Wyane does as hes told and looks at her, and gives her a little smile. "Im sorry about that it just really bothers me when people do that kinda stuff. Im trying not to sound creepy when i say this but i really care about you" said Wyane. "May i see the slashes on your wrists please, i would just like to make shure that there not real bad, but if you dont want me to thats fine to i just really care about my friends and family." Wyane still looking a little nervise. "I bet she thinks im a creep now god i just make it trew the day and dont do any thing stupid." Wyane said to himself.

Last edited by MI x RAZA; 02-23-2011 at 05:48 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-23-2011, 05:31 AM

Natali's usually hard eyes softened hearing Wyane and nodded. Pulling her sleeves away she revealed the nasty looking scaring slashes, but they were healing well. "See I'm fine." she said reasuringly as she looked at Wyane. "And you honestly don't have to worry. I am much stronger then I look. I can take care of myself. I have been since I was small." she said reasuringly as she looked at him, watching him look at her wrists.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 AM

"I know i dont but i do any ways, and see right here it looks a little deep but they are looking ok so far." Wyane examines the cuts closely." These cuts look like the same ones as some one elles i know had but theres were from a Alchemists battle. I know this isent any of my bussness but are you part Alchhemist? And dont worry you can trust me i wont tell any one you are i mean thats if you are but if you dont want to tell me thats fine to we can talk about some thing elles." Wyane looks at her with gentle eyes and quitly waits for a response.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-23-2011, 02:55 PM

Shocked Natali nearly hissed as she pulled her sectret dagger from under her shirt and pressed it to his chest at an angle so no one could see. "You should be dead then." she hissed and then looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Who told you about us? Who told you about the fights!? Mortals are not to know." she whispered angerily as she looked at him. It was a rule that any human who found out about the fights was to be killer and disposed of properly. "Who is it that told you!" she demanded her eyes flashing. She was in a horrible situation now.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2011, 05:56 PM

"Look Natali im sorry but i can not say hew told me or how i know and i see you dont really trust me right now do you? Not surpriseing alot of people dont im still trying to figer out what it is about me, but thats not important right now. You dont have to worry your secret is safe with me" Wanye slowly retches into the the back of his pance and pulls a gun with a small silincer on it. "Natali just here me out im not scraed to die but trust me i dont want to pull the triger couse the last thing i ever wont to do is hert you im not like that and well just to prove that i trust you ill put my pice away but i hope you trust me enuff to put away the dagger and just relaxe im not a threet to you or any one like you." Wyane said calmly and with gentle eyes and he reches up to the small mic. in his ear and gets a nervise look on his face all of a sudden.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-23-2011, 08:22 PM

Looking at Wyane shocked seeing him pull out the gun that she nearly growled in anger and ended his life. "You are being stupid. You shouldn't be in this." she snapped and suddenly she heard the crackle of the alchemy magic. Shocked she looked up and grabbed Wyane's collar. "Get down!" she snarrled and suddenly the wall exploded, the shards scratching up her shirt and back as he wrapped herself around him. She then got up shakily and blood trailed down her back as she flipped her dangger and scratched the back of her hands making them bleed. Seeing the boy who had attacked she narrowedher eyes. "Flamra, we meet again." he said standing tall. Natalis eyes flashed orange. "Long time no see Earthshaker." she snapped her fingers and suddenly massive flames leaped from her hands and blasted towards him.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2011, 09:00 PM

"NATALI DONT!" Wyane yelled worryed as crazzy. All of a sudden one of his friends come flying threw the door. "SPIKE (Wyane)!" yelled Star. "GRAB NATALIE head for my black suv NOW!" yelled Wyane, so Star trows him the bag he pulls out his spiked gloves and he starts running at him your going to die NOW! Wyane takles him and they hit the grownd and he starts beating his face in and he gets up and starts running towred his suv where star is in the back bandigeing Natali up and Wyanes driveing as fast as he can.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 PM

"Let go of me! Stop it!" Natali yelled as she was picked up and dragged away. "Damit Wyane!" she snarrled angerily and then fought against the guy's hold. Now she was really screwed. Earthshaker would come backfor her, and he wouldn't play by the rules. He was going to play unfare and dirty the next time she was at the fights, and his gang was going to come after her. She then gave up fighting as they started looking he over. "Oh what the he'll just get it over with." she said and pulled her shirt up and over her and threw it to the side. Sitting there in her lace black bra she sighed snd shook her head. "You guys are such idiots... Now not only my ass is in danger but now all of you guys are in it... Their gang is massive, mere humans don't stand a chance." she said angerily as her black hair hung down her side.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2011, 04:14 AM

Star is looking he wounds over carefully and bandiges her up really well and gives her a new shirt star starts tellin her, "Hey im star one of Wyanes sisters were a really big family like a gang but dont say that word about us around Wyane please and dont worry ull be safe with use we've never been defeeted by any one, and this is goin to hert a bit ok." Star continues to stitch her up and tells her more about use and she gets dont with it all. "Um jw are you and Wyane dateing because hes never ackted this way around any one and many people call him DIABLO because hes been shot in the chest and been beat to death and other thinngs but nothens ever killed him." Wyane is driveing really fast. "Rose take the wheel and dont stop till your there and dont leave till i show up or contact you." Wyane jumps out the suv with some wepons and goes back to the fight.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-24-2011, 04:21 AM

Listening Natali shook her head and then watched as Wyane jumped out. "No. But the thick head is going to get himself killed!" she snapped and then jumped out of the car and rolled, jumping to her feet and then tackled Wyane. lyou idiot! Stop for a second and listen to me!" she snarrled and then looked down at him with her piercing eyes. She held both his wrists firmly to the ground as her legs pinned his. "This guy is an alchemist, using guns and shit won't help you, with his power he can deflect you as easy as flicking away a bug." she said and looked at him. "You have to just trust me. If I don't finish this he's gonna kill you. And you're the only one either nice enough or dumb enough to care about me. So do me a favor and just sit and watch, maybe you'll understand what alchemy is." she said smoothly and then looked down at him. "Promise me you won't fight him snd leave it to me. I can kick this guys ass. I've done it before."

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2011, 04:57 AM

she lets him up, "Fine just get on right now and we'll go talk about it and make a plane on how we both can defeat him and i care about you because um ya." Wyane is on his moter bike waiting for Natali "so are you going to get on lets go. Please you have to trust me on thid one." Wyane tells Natali.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-24-2011, 03:22 PM

Natali looked at Wyane as she let him up andthen sighed. "Fine..."she said grudgingly snd then walked up to him. Gracefully throwing her leg over the bike she sat and then wrapped her arms around his waist. "Youre lucky you're cute." she said annoied as she waited for him to go she couldn't help but notice he was really well built. It seemed that she wasn't the only one keeping secrets.