Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM

Lonely Kid x 'Imaginary Friend'
Mayor Mayhem & Violent_Beauty

Lonely Kid - Mayor Mayhem
Name: Tyler Stevens
Biography: Tyler's always been a boy who keeps to himself. Living in the city, he still made friends and had a few good buddies to hang around. Now though, he finds himself without friends and alone in a strange, new world that is the countryside in a small town...
Appearance: Tyler has dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. He's your average height and weight of a pre-teen boy.

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-04-2011 at 02:17 AM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2011, 09:29 PM

Name: Josh
Bio: josh may or may not be real but he feels real even if Noone can see him. Josh is a nice goofy kid. He often wonders what his purpose is.
Looks: josh has black hair and brown eyes. He stands at 5'4 and is pretty scrawny. He's always wearing a plain t shirt and blue jeans with sneakers.

(Since he is or may not be imaginary I didn't give him much of a Bio for now )

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 AM

Tyler sat on the local park's swing set, though he didn't swing, and it was hardly to be considered 'fun'. He just stared down at the dirt, rubbing his shoes in it dejectedly as his mind fluttered over many thoughts.

His parents were busy unpacking in their new home, just a block from there. It was a nice, quiet town on a Sunday afternoon. The leaves blew off the trees as the beginning of the Fall season rolled in, the air crisp and cool with a slight breeze through the multi-colored trees. He was the only one on the playground at that moment, and it was more than a little lonely. Back in the city, there was always someone around, or something to do. Needless to say, Tyler wasn't exactly thrilled by the move. But his parents had explained it to him that it had to be, and that life just wasn't fair.

He missed his friends. And his school. And his house. He didn't like it here already, and it was only the first day! He let out a sigh. "This stinks..." He said quietly, drooping down in the swing some. "I'm so bored..."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 PM

Josh found himself walking around a bitter Confused as to where he was. It looked like some type of drainage pipe ...the large empty kind kids often explore. Josh looked over his body to see if jelouse was hurt but he looked fine. He walked out covering his eyes as the sun hit them. He looked at his surroundings it was fall...midday and rather warm. It was safe to say josh must live close by. He looked around and saw Noone but one kid on the swings looking rather bored so josh shrugged and walked over to him just to hear the kid talk.

Josh smiled climbing onto the swing next to the boy letting his feet dangle then he smiled "Yes its pretty boring here....Noone comes here much. Did you just move here? I've never seen you before " josh said kicking the bark dust around. Josh didn't really know where he came from buut josh seemed to know who he was and where he was.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 07:50 PM

Tyler looked over to the boy who sat in the swing beside him, surprised to see another kid there. He then returned his gaze back to the ground. "Yeah. We just moved today." He said, feeling sort of bad the boy had heard him say that he was bored. He didn't mean that his place was boring... though it kindda was. He then looked back to the boy with black hair and brown eyes. "Who are you? Do you live here too?"

(( I decided to change my character's appearance slightly. Hope that doesn't mess anything up. ))

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 08:00 PM

( not at all haha)

Josh shrugged " yeah I do and my name is Josh I come here a lot but Noone is ever here so your the first person I've talked to like ever" josh said making a dirt path with the tip of his shoe. "Just moved huh? Well where do you live? " he asked josh never had any friends before and he hoped this kid would like to be friends he then looked up at the kid "so what's your name anyways? "

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 08:08 PM

Tyler turned his head and looked down the street. "Just over there." He said. "About a block, my mom said." He found it odd that Josh didn't' have any friends. Maybe there really weren't many kids here, despite what his parents had told him. "I'm Tyler." He introduced, looking back to the boy before returning his gaze to the ground somewhat shyly. "Do you want to... be friends?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Josh looked over to where Tyler pointed " oh I live around there too! " he said thinking how cool that was when Tyler asked to be friends josh blushed slightly and smiled " sure I'd love that! " he said with a grin. His first friend and he knew that they would become close friends for sure. "There's not much to do here and all the other kids a a bit older or really little ..." he explained "so where did you come from and why move all the way out here? " josh asked curiously.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 12:29 AM

Tyler smiled. He was glad Josh wanted to be friends with him. He was already starting to feel better about the move. From the sounds of it, they were pretty much the only kids around their neighborhood the same age. He was glad Josh lived nearby too. "We moved from the city." Tyler told Josh when he asked. He looked back to the ground again with a frown. "I dunno... my parents just wanted to move, I guess... Dad said I shouldn't worry about it." His parents had decided not to tell him that his father was laid off of work. It was an unnecessary worry for a kid, they'd both agreed, and so Tyler was left in the dark.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 AM

Josh nodded " Oh I see...my parents never tell me anything either so. Its whatever " he said then smiled "but the city? Wow...I've always lived out here..." he said sighing kicking the dirt around more. "I come here often when my parents fight so I can be alone...they never noticed I'm gone" he said then smiled. "But now I have a friend. " he said jumping off the swing. "So what are you into? Like what do you like to play? " josh asked the kid standing now and looking into the sun before back at his new friend Tyler.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 01:11 AM

Tyler found it sad that Josh's parents fought, and that they never noticed that he was gone. Josh seemed like a nice person and Tyler wondered why his parents were like that. He watched as his new friend jumped off the swing. "Well..." He said, trying to think of what he usually did with his friends in the city. "Back in the city, we liked to play street basketball." He said. "And baseball at the dump-site. And video games too. And there was always stuff like kick the can or marbles..." He began to grow sad again, knowing that he'd never see his friends or play those games ever again. His old life was as good as over.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 01:16 AM

Josh smiled "well you could teach me to play..." josh said trying to cheer the boy up. He was sorry he was moved so far away." I'm sorry you had to move...I wish I could ...just leave. Only sometimes though " he said shrugging " my parents don't allow me to have games they say I should be outside getting air and exercise and stuff" he said kicking a rock and making a dust cloud. "But there's some cool places we could always explore " he said with a small grin josh liked exploring things that we're weird and dangerous.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 01:36 AM

It sounded like he and Josh were a lot alike, and it made Tyler feel better. But his parents didn't like him playing video games? That stunk... He watched him kick a rock, and with Josh's next words, Tyler perked up, his hazel eyes looking over to him from the swing. "Cool places?" He questioned, immediately interested. "Like what?" Exploring sounded like a lot of fun. Back in the city, he and his friends knew practically every street, but there were some areas they weren't allowed to go. But his place was new and different... it was the first time Tyler actually started to get exited about his new home.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 AM

Josh instantly smiled. "Like that drainage pipe over there " he pointed to where he came out of earlier " its never ending it seems. There's also a place I know of but its secret " josh said smiling. He started walking over to the pipe. "Come on! " he Waved for Tyler to follow him he was really happy he met Tyler he could explore places with a friend now. He's never had a friend before and he was really enjoying Tyler's company and friendship.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 02:35 AM

Tyler quickly stood up from the swing. "Hey, wait up!" He yelled, running after his new friend. He ran over to the drainage pipe and peered inside. "It sure is dark in there." He said, a big smile forming on his face. "Is the secret place you were talking about in there?" It sounded so cool and Tyler couldn't wait to go on such an awesome adventure with Josh.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 02:44 AM

Josh grinned "its on the other side. But first we must pass through here...alive " Joshes eyes got wide then he laughed. It was all fun and games. Josh started walking inside then turned to let out a hand to help his new friend "come on ill help you up" he said extending his left arm out to Tyler.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 02:57 AM

Tyler's eyes grew big as Josh's did. Alive, huh? That sounded dangerous! Man, this was cool! Now his imagination was running wild with what all kinds of adventures awaited them inside the pipe. He took Josh's hand as he was helped up. "I wonder if there's any wild animals in here." He said. "Or mutants even!" He felt like getting a big stick or something and pretending it was a sword. It wasn't often that he used his imagination like this, but the mood seemed just right now, and this was all very exiting to him. Much more so than sitting around and playing video games. "If there are any mutants, we'll have to kill them." He told Josh, imagination blaring.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 03:08 AM

Josh lead the way and he grinned " Oh I bet there's like flying monsters and stuff too! " he said getting really excited " yes we will have to kill them to save the human race! " josh said adding his own imagination to Tylers this was so much Better with a friend. As the got deeper josh heard a splash as he stepped then he stop "whoa ...looks like we have to cross a dangerous lake!! " josh said stepping carefully.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 AM

Tyler laughed with Josh's addition to his makeshift adventure-story. "Yeah!" He agreed. When they came to the 'lake', Tyler stopped. The light from the open drainage vents shined down on them, as it showed a small stream of water going by. They'd have to step over it, it seemed. "Be sure not to fall in." He told Josh with a grin. "Because it's not just a lake. It's a lake of acid and it'll melt your skin off if you touch it!" He carefully stepped over it with a laugh, trying not to get the slightest bit on him. He looked over to see how Josh was doing, and if his skin had 'melted off' yet.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 05:55 AM

Josh laughed tip towing across this lake of acid. "Looks like a trap...we better get ready for battle! " josh said trying not to melt his skin off. He looked around and the light was fading as they got farther inside and josh laughed "whoa this is creepy! Careful! There's blood sucking bats up ahead! Get ready to kill one on...two...three! " josh jumped up and with his 'sword' he killed a bat. "Ha got him! " he said walking carefully again. Josh peeked ahead "I think I see an exist! But before we can leave we must kill all the bats we see! " josh said exited as he pretended to kill off vampire bats. "Ahh...it bit me! We must hurry! " josh said placing a hand over his 'wound'.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 03:54 PM

The 'cave' was getting darker and darker as they went deeper inside. Every now and then another rain vent would provide light, but other than that, it was pretty dark. It was somewhat creepy and Tyler had never done anything like exploring a drainage pipe before, but he was having too much fun with Josh to be scared or worried. "Blood sucking bats?" Tyler questioned, looking around. Then he 'saw' them too. "Oh, yeah, there's a ton of them!" He said as Josh went to attack. He looked to where Josh had pointed out an exit. "They won't let us leave without a fight!" Tyler said. He looked to Josh when he got 'bit'. "Oh no, they got you! Now you're going to turn into one of them!" He said. "Don't worry, I'll avenge you!" He began killing as many invisible bats as he could, waving his pretend sword around with enthusiasm.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 08:02 PM

Josh laughed he really liked his new friend and he was having a blast! Josh killed off more bats with his sword as he had one hand placed were he was 'bit' he made his way to the exist and yelled "hurry there's a sworm of em!! There getting me! " josh said pretending to be getting attacked really bad at the exit. Josh fought most of him and he climbed out and 'fell' "save yourself! You must! For I josh the great bat killer has be killed! " josh pretended to die outside the pipe. Where he was was' a small camp group looking place with a trail off into the woods where soon he would show Tyler the secret place.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2011, 05:23 AM

Tyler ran after Josh, laughing with excitement as the two of them killed their vampire bats. Just when they finally reached the other end of the pipe and came to a forest, Josh fell and Tyler stopped in his tracks, still in the pipe. "No! No man left behind!" He said, jumping out of the pipe and helping his friend up. "You'll never take him alive!" He yelled to their flying enemy with a large grin. Then, he seemed to finally see his surroundings. He looked around curiously, never having been here before. "Say... where are we, Josh?" He had to ask, now very much curious.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-06-2011, 05:46 AM

Josh laughed and stood up. "We are at the entrance to the secret forbidden place! " he said walking onto the path. "Enter if you dare! " josh said playfully walking the trail into the forest. Josh laughed he was having so much fun with his new friend. This is what it must feel like to have someone who cares? He looked. Back "your not scared are you...?" He said trying. To be creepy.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 AM

Tyler stared in awe at the entrance to the 'forbidden place', which had to be at the end of that dirt trail. As Josh started to enter the forest, Tyler was hesitant at first, but quickly followed his friend. "N-no, I'm not scared!" He said, coming up beside him, though a part of him was very much anxious. And the forest did look kindda creepy... Maybe it was just how Josh said 'if you dare'. "Back where I used to live, I was the bravest one in my whole school!" That memory began to bring his confidence back.