Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 01:52 AM

Zombie Apocalypse RP
Mayor Mayhem & Kirin Rosenbaum

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 AM

William Harrington was your average 22-year-old young adult. He had neatly-cut golden blond hair, piercing green eyes, and wore a clean, flawless white suit with a light pink tie. As graceful as he looked, he really seemed out of place where he was currently standing... Backed into a corner in a local Starbucks coffee house, which was full of beaten and bloody corpse lying on the ground, some starting to twitch and move; some even beginning to get up and slowly walk his direction with outstretched arms. "H-hey! Stay back, you!" He shouted to them before closing his eyes. "Oh God, this isn't happening..."

(( I'm going with the more traditional zombies that move slowly and moan, versus the modern zombies we've come to know, which are fast and relentless with rage. Hope that's okay. ))

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-14-2011 at 04:03 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 02:16 AM

Kirin was not your average 32 year old, even though he looked it. He had shoulder length black hair, that he wears in a tight braid, his eyes are hazel and slightly almond shaped. He wears black jeans, a white shirt, cowboy boots, and a leather jacket. But what made Kirin unique was he was a hunter. He enters the Starbucks and takes in the scene he cocks his shot gun and starts felling the zombies.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM

Before he knew it, shotgun blasts rung throughout the coffee shop, blood and guts spewing every-which-way, covering everything. William was no exception to this, and when all of the zombies in the room had been blown to bits, there William stood, his once neat, white suit splattered with zombie remains. "The bloody hell's wrong with you?!" He cried in his British accent to the man who'd saved him, yet also dirtied his suit. "You just ruined my good suit!"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-09-2011, 08:30 PM

"You're welcome." Kirin says rolling his eyes. He can't believe this British prick. He saved his life and got zero thanks. He turns on his heal and heads to the door.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2011, 02:56 AM

William seemed surprised, if not troubled by the cowboy boot-wearing man's sudden leaving. "Oi, you! W-wait a minute!" He called out to the man as he headed out the door. "You can't just leave me here! Not with those dreadful things running about the city!"

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-10-2011 at 03:05 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM

"You know you could be at least a little bit grateful." He snaps. He really didn't want this prissy guy with him. It was the end of the freaking world, and he was more worried about his precious suit.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2011, 10:50 PM

"Grateful?" William spat, folding his arms across his chest and tilting his chin up. "For what? Making a mess of my favorite coffee shop?" He looked around the messy room, trying not to get a sour stomach... It wasn't working very well.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 12:16 AM

"How about for saving your sorry ass from the zombies. You know what next time I'll let them get you. I'm out of here." He walks out and heads up the street. See if he ever saves that guys ass again.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2011, 02:32 AM

"Hold on just a minute, you...!" William quickly sprung after the other, much more sturdy and secure-looking male, now running down the street after him. "Just where do you think you're going!"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 04:05 AM

"To do my job." He says not slowing down. He can't believe this man.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-11-2011, 10:56 PM

(I so picture Dean Winchester when I play Kirin)

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2011, 03:02 AM

William continued to follow behind the other man, trying his best to keep up, all while darting his gaze around the empty street, looking for any zombies. "Your job?" He spat, with a raised eyebrow. "And what pray tell might that be?"

(( Lol, from Supernatural, right? Never really got into the show. Love the guy though. ;D ))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 03:27 AM

((Yes from Supernatural. Adore that show.))

"You really are stupid aren't you? I hunt zombies." He was getting such a headache.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2011, 05:46 AM

"What!" William stopped in his tracks, shocked by the answer. "That's preposterous! Why on earth would you actually want to be around those fitly creatures!"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 02:47 PM

"Oh I don't know, maybe to save the world." He heads up a residential street. "You know I'm starting to wish I let the zombies eat you. Then I would have an excuse to kill you."

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2011, 11:30 PM

"How very savage!" William spurted at the insult. But he quickly picked up pace to catch up with the man who obviously seemed to know how to survive, walking about ten paces behind him. "Let me guess. You're the type who thinks he can save the world by being a savage brute and ruthlessly killing everything in his path? Ha! As if this world can be saved!" He had to wonder. Was this guy really serious when he said he was trying to save the world? That was just insane...

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 PM

"Well at least I'm doing more then cowering in a corner of a coffee shop." He practically spits. He heads up the front porch of a nice looking house. "KIRIN!" A little girl about five bursts out of the house and tackles Kirin. Her long blonde hair is up in a bun and her blue eyes sparkle with joy at seeing Kirin.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 03:37 AM

William stopped at the first step of the front porch. He watched the scene unfold before him. "I... didn't know you had a child." He said, assuming she was his daughter, looking to the little blond-haired girl. She sure looked happy to see him. And what'd she call him? Kirin? So that was his name, hmm?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 03:55 AM

"She's my sister." Kirin says scooping up the little girl.

"Kirin who's that?" The little girl asks.

"Just some guy who I saved. Though with the way he's been acting you would think he was upset I saved him."

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 04:03 AM

"Hmph!" William crossed his arms over his chest defensively. "I said no such thing! I am indeed grateful for your services. Perhaps I, William G. Harrington, might even persuade my father to pardon you for your violent tendencies." A proud, haughty smile befell him. "He is the mayor, after all."

(( Changed his last name, woo! xD ))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 02:07 PM

"You sure as hell didn't act very grateful." Kirin spats. "All I heard you do was bitch about your suit, and the coffee shop being ruined. So excuse me if I thought you were ungrateful."

"Kirin I'm hungry."

"Let's go make something to eat." He smiles at the girl.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Hmph! He shows his thanks and all he gets is scorn! The nerve! William furrowed his brows, his arms still crossed. "Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked expectantly with hearing the girl mention hunger, tapping one foot with growing impatience.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:09 PM

"Give me one good reason why I should." Kirin says. "You've been nothing but a pain in my ass."

"Kirin we shouldn't leave him out there." The little girl says.

"FIne come in." He grumbles.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 09:53 PM

William wasted no time coming up the porch steps, a satisfied smile coming over him. "Your sister's right, you know." He told Kirin. "You can't just leave me out here with those brute creatures roaming about! I swear, if you had even half the brain of your bright younger sibling here..." He could go on for hours.