BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:13 PM

No one post besides Ori0n or me.. But feel free to read on.
=====================
Skeleton

Name:
job:
personality:
short bio:
looks like:

-----------------------------

Name:
Savannah Love
what:
Human
job: Vampire hunter
personality: Sweet, protective, hard-to-get, jumpy, clutz.
short bio: When Savannah was little her parents were killed from this vampire. Since she was 14 she has been killing vampires. which only her luck has been 4 but she cant find the one who killed her parents...

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 11-26-2011, 10:30 PM

Name: Kai Sinclair
what: Vampire
job: He is an assassin for hire when he is not finding his meals
personality: Cold, calculating, and serious. He is also very cocky as well.
short bio: Kai was turned against his will when he was 19 years old by someone that he had considered a friend. After turning him his sire got killed by famous vampire hunters. Wanting revenge he finally found them and killed them. He spared their daughter though because even though he had become a cold blooding killer the girl was young and innocent. He is now a high paid assassin for hire.
looks like:

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 10:40 PM

Setting:Girl is finding the guy.

Savannah had her sword right on her waist, and daggers in her boots she was wearing a zero , tank mini dress that was tight. It was night, and she was walking down the street. She hated this guy. She wanted this pretty sword in him and to have his blood on it. she hated him it was his fault she was an orphan.. She looked at the moon. She gasped hearing a noise she then bit her lower lip and then seen him. The guy she grabbed her dagger pointing it to him. She said " get away from me you murderer, ill kill you now!! "

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 11:11 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 11-26-2011, 11:01 PM

Kai loved the night time air. He relished in it. This is what he lived for. Running on top of the rooftops he followed after his prey. He let her catch glimpses of him. He had gotten tired of seducing his prey so sometimes he loved the feel of the hunt. Kai dropped down from the roof of an apartment building and melded into the shadows. The frantic woman went running passed him and he began following her. After catching up to her he managed to drag her into a dark alleyway. The look of pure terror was plastered on her face as he bent down and dug his fangs into her awaiting neck. Her screams were muffled as he placed a hand over her mouth. Continuing to drink from the woman he got his fill as he let the woman's body fall to the ground.

Wiping his hand over his mouth to get rid of the blood he walked out of the alleyway. As he continued to walk he eyed another woman in front of him came into view. Smirking to himself he wondered why she was all by himself. Was she dumb or just arrogant. There was a murderer on the streets after all. His stomach rumbled a little bit signalling that he needed more blood. Rolling his eyes he began walking until he was mere inches from her. He was about to grab the woman by the back of the neck when she whipped around with a dagger in front of him. This was not something that he had planned on happening. Taking a step back he looked at her. How the heck had she known that he was the murderer, much less a vampire. Throwing his hands up in the air he looked at her and said,"What are you talking about?" He knew that playing dumb probably wasn't the best idea, but he knew that he wasn't going to die anytime soon. He might as well have some fun.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 11:11 PM

When Savannah looked at him as he put his hands up she said " i know who and what you are you killed my mother and father! how dare you!! " she frowned she took a step forward not afraid of this man. she then said " i should kill you. " Glaring at him. Then she sighed and then bit her lower lip and then it started. she was seeing a vision. of him killing her parents, tears were being made in her eyes. the memory was slipping in which was pissing her off even more she said " tell me one good reason why i shouldn't shove this in you! " she frowned , the tone was quite snappy. she knew it was him because , now she was scared. she never was scared before. She sighed and then closed her eyes opening them again remembering there was a horrid monster right in front of her, She tightened her grip on the dagger she then said " your going to pay." she knew he was playing stupid. She took another step towards him the dagger still pointed towards him. She hated being perverted because she just realized what she said ' shove this in you' she wanted to laugh but.. She didn't know. But then her hands began to shake. She was scared.

0ri0n83

Old 11-26-2011, 11:26 PM

Kai narrowed his eyes when he heard this woman, no this girl, in front of him spouting on how he had killed her parents. He knew that it would not have mattered if he had said to her that her parents had killed his master and sire. Humans only saw what was directly in front of them, and that was all. To him humans were food, and people that he killed for money, nothing more and certainly nothing less. He had always been very observant even when he was human. He noticed that the girl was having a hard time trying to keep her cool and level head. He smirked when he heard the girl in front of him threaten that she was going to kill him. He actually laughed out loud. "Really," said Kai as he looked at her. " You wouldn't stick me with that because there would be no way for you to. I am stronger than you." Closing his eyes he focused on his teleportation skills. Opening his eyes he took a step towards her and appeared behind her. "Not to mention I am much faster than you." Turning around he grabbed her by her brown colored hair, tilting her head back, revealing her pale skinned neck. Taking his other arm he wrapped it around the girl's wrist and squeezed. Hopefully the added pressure would make her drop the dagger.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 11:45 PM

Savannah looked at him and then said " yeah i will " she then seen him do something. She gulped. she hoped , i will have faith to kill him!! she tightened the grip but then he was gone she gasped when she heard his voice she turned and then said " watch me. " she then tried to stab him but then he grabbed her by the hair she closed her eyes tightly. She felt her wrist being grabbed tightly she didn't want to let go she frowned trying to keep the grip but she finally let go. she said " n-no! " she frowned " l-let me go" she gulped she was scared... She didnt know what to do. She couldn't do anything about it since he was stronger than her and faster. She grabbed her other dagger and tried to stab it in his side.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 11:48 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 11-27-2011, 04:59 AM

Kai really didn't know what was making him so excited about this. He felt like he was in total control. Maybe it was the woman's blood from earlier coursing through his veins. Maybe it was the night air, or maybe it was even the blood that he could smell coming from the girl that he was currently restraining. He knew that she was a fighter, but all games must come to an end. As he continued to hold her arms and hair he heard the clatter of steel hitting concrete as he saw a glint of the dagger that was in her hand fall to the ground. "This is boring," thought Kai. He wanted more entertainment out of this would be hunter. As he continued to hold her arm and her hair he was feeling rather smug with himself and rather vain. He saw a glint of metal against the streetlights and tried to react. Leaning back quickly, but not quick enough, he felt her second dagger nick his side. Cursing he let the woman's wrist go, but still held onto the girl's hair. "Maybe she will be providing me with some more entertainment." Glancing around he noticed that even though the street was rather dead there were still some people wandering around. Thinking quickly he let go of the girl's hair and threw that hand over her mouth as he began dragging her into a nearby alleyway, and away from prying eyes.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 05:06 AM

Savannah finally felt her wrist being let go, but now her hair. She sighed she hated him.She wanted him to die. She looked at him coldly as he dropped her hair she was going to turn around except something stopped her, a hand over her mouth she frowned she wanted to bite it but , there was no way!! it wasnt close to her teeth. She frowned she struggled against this old vampire. she seen the ally way she shook her head she tried to say " n-no" but it was muffled. when they got there she frowned she was glad she can kill this vampire she then took off his hand from ehr mouth " don't do that!! " she almost yelled she grabbed the dagger that was in his side, she then yanked the dagger out of him and glared.

0ri0n83

Old 11-27-2011, 05:12 AM

By this time Kai was on a blood high. He really needed to calm himself down a little bit, but this was just too exciting. He stopped though when he felt the girl struggle against him again as he continued to drag her into the alleyway. He heard her muffled cries and it brought a smile to his lips. As he was lost in his own thoughts on how to torture his new toy he felt the girl wrench his hand off of her mouth. Since he was full on blood and adrenaline he wasn't aware of the knife that was still sticking out of his side. Vampires, especially older ones, didn't feel very much pain. Yelling out loud though when the knife was wrenched out of him he glared at the girl as he jumped back a little bit. "So the brat wants to play rough does she," thought Kai as he sized her up. "I give you a chance to live, possibly even become one like me, and you throw it in my face. Well this ends now kiddo." This girl, while being amusing in her own right, was really starting to get on his nerves, and besides people that annoyed him needed to be punished.

((Good god, this is getting good in my opinion. Alas, I do need to go to bed. I might be able to update during my break tomorrow. I work from 9a.m.-5p.m. EST)

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 AM

Savannah glared at him and then said " but i wanted my dagger back!! i wouldn't let you keep this dagger in your stupid side!! " she glared and then bit her lower lip. She then slowly backs up and then said " give me a chance to live?! you dragged me to a alley way!!" she sighed and then said "" become a monster like you. " she then bit her lower lip. She sighed and then said " no of a way! " she then said " good bye" She then turned around and began to walk off. she was scared. she didnt want to be near him no more. Since she hurt him. But wait. She then tapped at the handle of her sword she stopped feeling something bad going to happen.

( okay well ill see you after work hun )

0ri0n83

Old 11-28-2011, 02:57 AM

Kai looked at the girl that was standing in front of him. Was she so scared that she was acting like a total nut job, or was she so skilled that she was able to mask her fear and fright with smiles and giggles to throw him off? Looking down at his side he could feel the skin under his clothing begin to heal itself. He winced a little bit though as he noted that the dagger was silver. One of the true weaknesses of a vampire. Since he was an older vampire though, and changed by one of the original bloodlines silver would not hurt him that much, but it would make the wound a lot harder to instantly heal.

He stood there stunned at her as he watched her begin to walk away from him. This girl was really amusing indeed. He debated on if he was going to go after her or not, but then he decided that he didn't want any loose ends, especially ones that could tie him to the murder of the woman earlier. As he watched the girl's retreating form he reached forward and grabbed the girl's trailing hand. Yanking backwards he pulled the arm that was holding the girl backwards until he was able to loop his hands around the girl's front holding her firmly against his broad chest.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 04:02 AM

Savannah had a hand that was swaying until it was suddenly grabbed she hated this was he that stupid? She didnt know she sighed, She was soo weird.. She sighed and then looked around She bit her lower lip and then sighed. She closed her eyes as she felt something around her front she kicked she said " let me go!! " she glared and then bit her lower lip as she kept kicking. She didnt want to. She felt her against his chest, she was disgusted!! Her heart was pumping really fast. She was scared.She gulped..She kept kicking like it was going to help..

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-28-2011 at 04:12 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 11-30-2011, 03:25 AM

Kai felt the girl in front of him begin to kick and struggle. He gripped her arm tighter as he used his other hand to squeeze more of the air out of her lungs. Leaning over he inhaled deeply. He smelled the faint smell of honeysuckle and melon. "Must be her perfume," thought Kai. Bending his head down he let his fangs gently graze the girl's neck. He didn't bite her, but he wanted her to know the severity of what she was getting into.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 03:30 AM

Savannah gulped as she felt his grip get tighter she gulped as she stopped she closed her eyes as she felt him lean over and inhale. What was he doing? Smelling her honeysuckle and melon perfume? But then she felt his fangs on her neck she exhaled slowly with a studder she was really scared she said ' p-please don't , j-just l-let me go.. " she closed her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek.

0ri0n83

Old 11-30-2011, 05:56 AM

Kai could feel the girl that he was holding quiver as he held her. He knew that had the girl been free she wouldn't be showing him any remorse. Heck, she already showed that by sticking a dagger in his side. He then briefly wondered how it was healing. Kai knew that it would be healed by tomorrow at the latest, but it would still be sore for a while. He didn't know why he was feeling so guilty about how he was handling the girl. Maybe it was the pure fact that it really wasn't her fault that his sire was killed. She was hardly two or three years old when it had happened. Closing his eyes he hissed a little bit as he removed his mouth from above the girl's neck. "Troublesome girl," said Kai as he turned and slammed her into the nearby wall. He slammed her into the wall with enough force to hopefully knock her out, but not enough to hurt her. He didn't want to deal with this girl right now, but he knew that if he let the vampire hunter go he would be the laughing stock of vampire society, not to mention she seemed to be out for his blood alone. Besides, if she got too annoying or loud he knew the other would make a wonderful meal.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Savannah felt more tears go down her left of her face. She felt him stop and she heard some one , his voice. It was handsome but he was cruel and he killed her parents!! She frowned and then looked to the side as she gulped.A trouble some girl she sighed and then said " am- " but she was cut off by someone hitting her in a wall. Which caused her to automatically black out.

( sorry its short :P i would write more )

0ri0n83

Old 12-03-2011, 03:28 AM

Kai felt the girl go slack in his arms. The smell of blood was heavy in the air. Using his heightened eyesight he saw that there was a small cut on the other's forehead that was slowly trickling blood. Licking his lips his own hunger got the best of him as he leaned over her and he gently kissed the cut. Using his tongue he licked up the blood that was on her forehead, thus closing the wound as it healed. Picking the girl up bridal style he teleported to his manor home. Walking in through the double doors as he was greeted by his butler, Jeeves. "Jeeves," said Kai as he noticed that he was giving him an odd look. "Can you prepare the guest room for her?" Jeeves nodded as he teleported himself to the guest room where he began working on fixing the room up. Glancing down a the girl's unconcious form he suddenly felt very bad for doing what he did. Shaking his head he decided that what's done is done, and there was no turning back. Walking up the stairs to the guest room he walked in and placed her on the bed. He then conjured a pair of magical black and silver handcuffs. Looping one around her right wrist he looped the under end around one of the posts on the headboard of the bed. Walking out of the room he went to go sleep. It would soon be daybreak.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 PM

Savannah just was limp, she couldnt see anything, Just blackness overwhelmed her like one of those night where it is soo dark you cant even see. But then suddenly. she woke up, in a bed. she put her hand on her head , the one that was free. she realized she was somewhere else. where the heck was she? she sat up she had a headache. She heard chain hitting together. She gasped as she looked over and see her hand in a cuff she tried to get out. She didnt care if she get hurt.. She didnt want to yell she just didnt know where she was... Her heart was pumpingfast like crazy...

0ri0n83

Old 12-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Kai woke up the following night. Letting out a yawn he looked out his window at the dying light of the sunset. It was throwing off its last rays of red and orange. Letting his senses search his house he heard the frantic heartbeat of his latest captive. Getting out of his 4 poster bed he made his way down the hall. He opened the door quietly. It was still rather dark in the room. He could see everything in the room as if it was broad daylight, but he wondered if the other in the room was able to see in the dark as well. She was a trained hunter, so she might be able to see at least some figures in the darkness. Making his way towards the bed he sat at the edge of it as he looked at the girl. He didn't feel like revealing himself to her just yet.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 11:53 PM

Savannah heard a noise like a door open slowly. She stopped what she was doing. Which was trying to get away.. and free. She gulped as she barely can see figures. She said " w-who are you?" Seeing that the shadow sat at the edge of the bed. Se was quite freaked out she was glad that she can see thanks to her parents and her boss. She put one hand in her lap. Since one was up where she cant move it away. She sighed. She bit her loer lips. She chewed on her lower lip. " who are you " she asked once again. Now becoming scared. More scared than ever!! Seh closed her eyes as she leaned her head back she was soo scared. She didnt know what to do... Her heart was pumping really fast...

0ri0n83

Old 12-04-2011, 03:07 AM

As Kai continued to sit there he heard the other's heartbeat pick up to almost an unbearable volume. He heard the other ask who he was. How did he not know who he was? He was the one that had killed her parents. Maybe he was asking who he was, like his name or something similar to that. He figured that he would humor the other. "My name is Kai Sinclair," he said in his most seductive tone. Licking his lips he could almost taste the other's blood in his mouth. He needed to get away from her or lest he would suck her dry. Getting up off of the bed he said," I am leaving now. Jeeves will make you something to eat. I imagine that you are famished. He will be in shortly, tell him what you would like." With that being said Kai left the room.

No sooner had he done that another figure came in and as he did he turned on the light. Jeeves was by no means not handsome, he was just a little older.
"Hello, my name is Jeeves. I tend to the manor here. I have been given the task of making you something to eat. Is there anything that I can make for you? I assure you that our cabinets and kitchen are well stocked. So whatever you want I can see if I can make it for you."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 03:36 PM

Savannah knew what he was she just wanted to know who. She looked at the figure. It was so dark that she can see the figure. she heard the voice, kai? she rolled her eyes.. she seen him lick his lips like some kind of cannibal. Eh she wouldnt let him touch her she still has her legs free. But then he spoke about leaving she thought , because you cant stand to be around my rare blood. she raised an eyebrow then sighed. when he left she looked down and leaned her head back ugghhh but then she heard another voice, a figure was in her eyes as she looked what it was. She then sighed, when said " a salad" she bit her lower lip " with out meat." she gulped.

0ri0n83

Old 12-06-2011, 01:21 AM

Kai made his way to the town below where there were people rushing around as they ran their nightly errands. It would be easy for him to find a victim that he could drag into an alleyway and drain. Now all he needed to do was find someone.

Meanwhile back at the manor home Jeeves looked at her and nodded his head.
"Very well," said Jeeves as he turned away to leave the room so he could go and prepare her salad, without meat apparently."I will be back. Just stay here."With that being said he left through the door that he had come through. He then moved his hand along the way and turned the light on as he closed the door with a click. As he continued downstairs into the kitchen to begin making food he wondered briefly what the other male was thinking. He hoped that the other was doing the right thing.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM

Savannah sighed.. Looking down then looking at the person. Yeah she didnt like meat it was nasty. She never called herself a vegetarian, it is too fancy of a word and she is no where near fancy. " okay " she said. She had no choice to go away she was chained to the bed with her ankles. She looked down and sighed once more. Seeing that the light was turned on. she can see even better. she smiled slightly. But she wasnt excited about actually going face to face with the guy that killed her parents. she didnt want to be here she needed to be home and do her own things. Getting clue of how to ill this guy...