BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2012, 04:13 AM

Savannah was trying to go to sleep. Realizing that She asked a question, she opened her eyes and then looked at the guy as he spoke. " Thats cool then" she smiled. Frowning remembering the day she saw her parents die.She felt a tear fall. She wasn't going to explain this. She sunk into the bed closing her eyes again. She was tired.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 03-28-2012, 12:20 AM

Jeeves eyed the other noting that she looked like she was getting tired. He bowed to her as he excused himself from the room before walking out of the room and down the steps. He made a careful note to lock the door from the outside before he had completely gone down the stairs though. Master Kai was back and he wanted to make sure that the other didn't need anything, and that if he did he would be there to help him.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2012, 01:17 AM

Savannah looked around, She bit her lower lip. She laid and fell asleep. Gasping as she fell asleep. She was having a bad dream, tossing and turning. In her sleep she twisted her ankle enough she couldn't walk on it. Like she would walk during her being here. She stayed asleep. While her ankle was on the urge of breaking. She sighed and then bit her lower lip.

0ri0n83

Old 03-29-2012, 12:40 AM

Kai glanced up when he heard the sound of the creaking stairs. He half expected to see Savannah coming down the stairs, but then he knew that the other male in the manor home wouldn't have made a mistake as simple as forgetting to lock the door that led to where Savannah would be staying for the time being. "Jeeves," said Kai as he stood up and walked towards him as if greeting an old friend. "How is Savannah?" Jeeves gave him a knowing look as he rolled his eyes a little bit, and Kai immediately knew that the other was causing some form of problems for the elderly vampire. "Well," said Kai as he put his hands behind his head. "You can't really expect the other to just roll over and accept things after all." Jeeves nodded to this and went into the kitchen where he began preparing something for the two of them to eat. Kai was glad that he didn't have to say anything to their either. They had lived together for a few hundred years, it was about time the other male learned his preferences.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2012, 02:28 AM

Savannah was leaning back, thinking about how her mother died. That day. A tear fell on her cheek. It was memory coming back at her, taunting her. the guy, that took her mother's life looked at her. She shook her head, she needed to stop thinking how she failed her mother. And father. Biting her lower lip, Still thinking about it. She then wondered. Since she was still an orphan she can get somebody get her. She didn't know what to do. She ran away from the orphanage to get victory for her parents. That was when she was little and still now.. She has failed them. She felt more tears burn into her eyes.

0ri0n83

Old 03-30-2012, 04:35 AM

Kai sat at one of the banister chairs as he watched Jeeves prepare him a meal. The both of them knew that they didn't need to eat human food, but it was a bad idea to get out of the habit, especially if one was in public for too long. As he sat there he asked various questions about the "guest" that was locked upstairs. Maybe guest wasn't the right kind of word, since the other was there against her will, since the door was locked and bolted shut. Jeeves turned at him giving him a rather hard look, only one that he knew that he could get away with since they had known each other for so long."If you are so worried about her then go upstairs and check on her. Honestly, young master you worry about her like a doting mother," said Jeeves as he continued to cook their meal. "Fine," yelled Kai as he stood up pushing the chair away from him. "Maybe I will!" Kai began making his way upstairs when he found himself in front of the other's door. He could hear muffled crying from the outside when he was about to knock on the door. Crying? Maybe he shouldn't go in after all. He continued to stand there, in muffled silence, the only sound was of the other's crying.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2012, 07:01 AM

Savannah sighed trying to calm herself. Of course her mother was a witch. And, secretly guess what she is a witch too. If she had got to her on time she wouldn't be here. " I hate you mother.. Why did you go, not let me touch you. " she sighed. " Or at least give me powers that i have right now" she wiped the tears then leaned back. She was done crying. She should be. She sighed and then said. " I hate them! Maybe i will stop trying to kill vampires.there's no use.." She sighed and rolled on her stomach putting her face in the pillow. But she was turned over by something she rubbed her eyes it was a witch hunter, a monster only Witches can see. Plus they kill them. Witches. Witch hunters kill witches with one swipe and its an easy kill. Savannah screamed. She was scratched across the stomach and a little on the chest.

( i hoped this twist was fine!)

0ri0n83

Old 04-01-2012, 05:19 AM

((ya sure it's fine))

Kai, who was still standing outside, heard Savannah stop crying. He ended up leaning against the nearby wall to the right of the door still debating on if he should go into the other's room. He heard some muffled whimpers, but then he heard a scream that belonged to the occupant of the room. The sound was blood curdling and it made his blood run cold. Bursting into the room he glanced around the room trying to find what had attacked the other, or at least what was wrong with the other. The room was a mess, like there was some kind of rather large monster or some other thing rummaging around in the room. He let his eyes fall on the form of Savannah. There were fresh tears in the other's eyes, and he could tell that she had been hurt in the process. There were scratch marks across the other's stomach and chest. Running up to her he looked her up and down assessing if she needed immediate medical attention. Assessing that the other didn't need immediate attention he scooped her up into his arms, and went running out of the room. He didn't know what had attacked her, but whatever it was could still be around.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2012, 05:31 AM

Savannah had felt the venom start before the person who'd brought her there. She frowned and said. " Get me to someone who can heal." she leaned back but he had picked her up, she held her stomach looking at the blood, The green goo that slowly soaked into her blood stream. She began to scream feel it slowly kill her. she gasped and said, " n-no ' she closed her eyes tightly. Finally opening them after a few, " Im going to die.. " she looked at her hand , It had blood a lot of it.. Yeah she was going to die. She had her breathing slow down. She can bareley breathe. She can feel the venom work through her body slowly and sad thing she knew when she was going to die. She was just waiting. Her face was starting to get pale.

0ri0n83

Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 AM

Kai looked at the other in his hands as he tried to figure out what to do, how to save the other. He heard what the other said, and it made his heart stop. The other was dying. What was he supposed to do now. Get her to a healer?! He didn't know any healers. As he glanced down at her body again he saw that there was some kind of green goo leaking out of the wound. He knew that if it was poison that he would not be affected by it. Sure he would probably get sick, but it wouldn't kill him. He was a vampire created from the original bloodline so he would be fine. What the heck was that?! His mind was running a mile a minute as he tried to figure out what to do. He was sure that he could probably suck the poison out of the other, but what if he couldn't stop after he tasted the other's blood? Either way she was going to die if he didn't do anything. "Alright," said Kai as he placed her down on the bed again. "I'm going to help you." Leaning over the other he pushed his lips to the gaping wound on the other's stomach and sucked hard on it hoping to draw the poison out of the other before she died.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2012, 02:27 PM

Savannah felt her being slowed. she sighed. Closing her eyes tightly she hated this then when she felt herself on the bed she looked at it she felt her hand moved she frowned. She then gulped. She sighed slightly... She then said, " You- cant.. " but there was a way... But then she felt his lips on the wound. It was shocking and it was cold. She gulped. When she closed her eyes he felt the ooze from the witch hunter gone.. she was scared.She then slowly breathed it would take along time for her to recover, " Thanks..." She sighed. She looked at him slowly...

0ri0n83

Old 04-06-2012, 03:08 AM

Kai continued to suck on the larger wound bringing out the poison into his mouth before spitting it onto the carpet. It was the same kind of green ooze that was pooling around the various cuts across the other's body. Why hadn't he been more careful. He should have never left her side. He was supposed to be trying to win the other's favor, and be nice to the other because he had killed her mother and father. This was his redemption, and here he was healing her from something that could have been prevented. His eyes widened when he heard the other say thank you to him. He didn't know that the other was capable of such compassion.