Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 07:48 AM

"And just why can't I believe you?" Danny questioned sarcastically. He shifted next to the door, where the space was empty. Awkwardly, he he began moving the item around. He did something wrong, because it separated into the two sections, and Danny somehow ended up pinching his finger in the chain. He glared at the object, but put it back together and began again.

"No. I didn't." Danny spoke quietly, "A lot of messed up shit happened very recently, and its hard to believe that a God would allow some of it to happen, alright? And before...all of it, I believed, just...didn't go to church or anything. Was always too busy. Now its like the things that happened follow me everywhere. My girlfriend can't handle it and wanted to get married. She thinks it'll fill the hole all of this has caused. Thinks everything, including me, will be okay."

Fluttershy
The one who will always help.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:54 AM

“Don’t believe me, I don’t give a damn. But you’ll stay here forever if you don’t. How’s that? I’ll take that collar off and give you to the corpse eaters, let a demon find you and do what they want.” He laughed at Danny’s attempts to master the item.

Lucian’s mood darkened, and he sat back, putting his chin in his hand. “Do you know how much I hear that? That you were busy? You were too busy to... to read the Bible, or to pray to your God, or to even take a second and see the world for what it was rather than run through it blindly, thinking all you have to live for is getting through by working and getting money you’ll just spend for things you can’t have forever, that you’ll only have for a while, before you’re dead. And you can’t take a second to look at the sky and acknowledge there’s something more waiting for you, and do good. But you don’t, and you wind up here, and we take it from there, for all eternity. And guess what? Maybe God didn’t help you and allowed this to happen to you because He was too damn busy. Just like you were.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 08:20 AM

Danny rolled his eyes at the devil, sighing softly. "Why should it matter if I believe you? I'll still be doing what you wish until I get home."

"I didn't say it was right, now did I?" Danny replied. He seemed to match the devils anger for a moment. "And no, I wasn't running through life blindly!" He snapped. "I wasn't working and getting money to blow! I was busy trying to give my family a good life. Getting money to feed my daughter! Trying to take her all over the world, let her see so much, get a college fund up for her so she could make a great life for herself. I was busy seeing how wonderful the world was, everytime she smiled. I was busy trying to keep that smile on her face. So no, I didn't care if there was a heaven or hell. My Heaven was right in front of me. Don't you ever tell me I wasted my life."

He fell silent after his speech, in all honesty not truly caring if Lucian came at him again. He hadn't spoken about his daughter in a long time, had tried to block it out and go on like Misha had, pretending the little girl had never existed. Lucian's words had simply struck a cord inside of him, bringing out tons of anger Danny hadn't realized was inside of him.

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 08:30 AM

Lucian grinned in hollow humor. “You. You wasted your life. You ran from that, didn’t you? You couldn’t take the stress of marriage, and took off. You left. You threw away your heaven for whatever reason. That’s why you’re here now.” Lucian stood and snatched the spear away from him, twisting it until the spikes appeared. “You didn’t want what she wanted and instead of talking it over, you ran. You threw your heaven away when you ran from it! Whether or not you were going to go back doesn’t matter anymore, what matters is that you didn’t want to face it and you ran. And now you might never see them again. Not in this life or the next life. How about that? You like that?” He shook the spear at Danny. “Running off doesn’t solve anything, now does it? It’s your fault you’re here now, it’s your fault! And I’m glad. I’m glad for that. I’m glad to be running you ragged and giving you scares you never could’ve experienced in the living world. Maybe it’ll straighten you out. Don’t act like you know everything, you’re not five thousand years old, now are you? I’ve seen people like you, and you’ll meet them soon enough.”

Lucian spun around and threw the spear, point-down, in the wood of the table in front of Danny. “Take that damned spear and learn to use it. I don’t want you screwing up and getting beheaded.” He stalked into a different room, leaving Danny to himself for a while.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 08:42 AM

"I didn't run from her!" Danny's voice raised and he glared at Lucian, despite the weapon being waved at him, "Heaven died! She was three years old and some freak took her and...and..." Danny was at a loss for words. When he found his voice it cracked slightly. "I drove myself crazy trying to find her...and thepolice never found the man who did it..." It didn't seem.to matter to Danny that Lucian had left the room. He was screaming at the door now.

"My...my girlfriend, Misha...she was torn apart for a few months. That was it. Our daughter was tortured, then stabbed forty seven times with a screwdriver, and she was sad for a few months. She acted like Heaven had never been there, tried to get rid of all her pictures...She wanted to get married. I...I couldn't live like that. You think you're so badass? Thia is nothing. Rip me open a thousand times, and it would still hurt less than when I had to identify her body."

Rather than moving over to the weapon, Danny sunk into one of the couches. His body was trembling, and Danny couldn't seem to get it under control. Everything he'd locked away for so long seemed to overwhelm him. He buried his head in his hands, trying to block.it all out again, get himself back under control.

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 AM

Lucian had returned before Danny stopped speaking, leaning against the door jamb. “So. Your little girl was stabbed brutally, killed by a random man. You don’t feel sympathy for him, obviously. He deserves to be sent here, tortured to within an inch of his sanity over and over for eternity. Yet you felt sympathy for the girl who constantly abused her little girl and boy? You thought I should go easy on her, when she did the same damn thing, only to the ones who looked up to her and loved her and were supposed to see her as their savior, protector? At least she didn’t suffer for five years, your little girl. And now, she’s waiting for you and her mother, in a place that’ll never know sadness. And you had to run away from your girl ‘cause her coping mechanism was different from yours. Humans take loss differently, Danny. You, a human, should have known that by now. She obviously couldn’t handle looking at the pictures of the little girl she loved, and still loves, and wanted to try to forget that pain. And you had to go and turn your back on her, when she probably needed you the most. You’re her savior, your girl’s. And now you can’t get to her. You might never see either of them again, because you were an idiot.”

He stomped to Danny, slapping him in the back of the head. “Why don’t you think of others first!?” He growled. “I’ve lost plenty of people I, probably unbelievably to you, loved. Just because I’m a horrid, unfeeling, uncaring, hateful demon-devil, doesn’t mean I didn’t at one time hate what I was and tried to change that by trying to love humans! But every time, they either found out what I was or died of old age or disease, or were murdered. Then they left me. And I grew cold, and came back here to Hell and had to endure my father, the lord of the underworld, king of the devils, talk down to me as though I were a misbehaving dog, as though I weren’t enough of a demon for him to even claim relation to me. So you poor little thing, at least you can die! At least you have a choice of what you can be!”

The newfound anger bubbling inside his stomach wasn’t shocking. Lucian didn’t need much to let the demon inside him out. As the pain in his mouth, indicating the elongating of the teeth, enveloped him, he forcibly pushed it away and went around to face Danny.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 AM

"It's not the same." Danny spit bitterly, "If he was here, I wouldn't ask you to torture him, I would do it myself. The people affected.by the crime should be able to exact their own revenge. Someone who couldn't know how it feels to have that wrong done to you shouldn't simply be punishing them. The people who do these things deserve to stare into the faces of the people who they hurt. That way they can see the hate felt for them."

His face returned to his hands. "She suffered long enough." His voice was meant for himself, a whisper. "And yeah, I know it was. That's why I stayed with her so long. I couldn't do it though. I can't pretend like Heaven was never there, so yeah, I ran. She...she wouldn't have been killed if it wasn't for me. I'd taken her to the park. There was a pretty girl there. Misha and I were rocky then, and I started talking to this woman. When I looked over for Heaven, I couldn't find her. I...if I hadn't been trying to cheat on Misha again, Heaven would be here. Don't lay all this shit on me, alright? I know how bad a person I am. I know when I die, ill be right back here. I know ill never see Heaven again, and probably will never see Misha either. I don't need you to let me know how pathetic I am."

When Lucian finished with his story, Danny looked away. Lucian spoke like he was truly hurting, though it was hard to see the devil in pain. "You have a choice. No matter what you say its pretty easy. People do that, friends leave. I heard a quote somewhere...'Everyone will hurt you, you just have to find out the ones worth hurting for...I'm seeing my mistakes, and hopefully I can right them somewhat." Though the devil stood in front of him, Danny refused to look at him. "Guess life sucks wherever you are."

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 09:34 AM

Lucian shook his head. “You sound like a hypocrite, and hypocrites go to the eighth level. You don’t know the man who killed your little Heaven, all you know is that he killed her and you hate him for it. There’s no difference. All devils and demons are hated just for being what they are, by everyone alive, taught to hate and shun the demon and devil in any form or be punished by eternal torment and suffering. So, technically, all demons and devils have a grudge against everyone. That’s why we can, and are supposed to, do what we do.”

“Your little girl isn’t suffering anymore. If anything she’s sad, perhaps sitting in Purgatory, refusing to go on until she knows you and your mother are happy and safe. The way you’re talking, you’re trying to lessen the effect of the things you did. The things you did, that you couldn’t help or foresee, that led to something Fate decided without your help. If you hadn’t been talking to that girl, you’d still have your little girl. Then you’d have lost her some other way.”

Lucian looked away, glaring into the fireplace. He was tempted to jump right into the fire, and bring Danny with him. “Half the time, it wasn’t my fault.” He growled. “I tried to be something other than what I was. I tried to change. Every time I trusted someone, and told them what I was, they hated me and shunned me, chasing me away. Even though I wasn’t a murderous, disease-riddled parasite. They’re the ones who threw away what could have been a good friendship, and I grew cold because of it. Because of humans! They don’t know we’re the good guys, we’re the ones punishing those who deserve no more than to be punished! And you hate us! You hate us! At least we tell you the truth.” He turned back to Danny for a moment. “Life’s a bitch, then you die. Then you can decide whether you want to be happy or in pain the rest of eternity, with your family, who loves you, or here, in the twilight of Hell, chased by corpse eaters and beaten and raped and trampled by demons. If you’d taken a second to realize that you’ll see your little girl again, and she’s happy where she is now, you’d not be here. So it’s your fault you’re here, don’t you try to deny that! That road would’ve claimed someone else if you’d just stayed where you were and had known how well you had it in comparison to a billion other people in the world.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:54 AM

Danny snorted and shook his head. "Have I ever said I hated you? Fear you, yeah a little, but I don't hate any of you. If you ness with me, I might hate you. And I don't really care what I am anymore. Ill be here no matter what I do. You said it yourself...eight circle..."

His green eyes flickered down, and he picked at his shirt, feeling awkward. "I...I don't believe that. I think people make their own fate. I...what happens to a child that isn't baptized, or whatever that's called? Misha...she was always a big believer in God. She'd set up one for Heaven. I've always worried about that. That, if there was a heaven and hell, that my little girl couldn't get to where she belonged, because of something her parents hadn't done yet..."

He hesitated, before responding. "Lucian...I don't think its that people hate you. I think its because everyone on earth has sinned. We are all afraid to end up down here. And when humans are scared, we tend to lash out at others..." An image flashed through Danny's mind, a cracked door and a shattered vase, and woman crying and blood on his hands... Danny pushed the quick flashback away for now. "And anything different is viewed as dangerous. You shouldn't judge all of humanity from a select few."

As Lucian continued, Danny bit his lip, staring at his hands. "Yeah it is...its all my fault...I shouldn't have ran. I...I don't think I cam be with Misha again...not like we were. But, if I ever get back to her, I'll be there for her. It's easy to see all your mistakes when you're in a place like this."

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 10:08 AM

“We all harbor a hate. You, like everyone, is born and bred to hate devils because it’s what’s normal. You might not know it, but you probably hate me a bit, like every other demon in Hell. Besides, the eighth circle is for those who completely dedicate their lives to hypocrisy. Not those who have random spouts like that.”

Lucian sat, sighing. “Fate is fate. Believe whatever you want to believe, but Fate itself is there, always one step ahead of you in every decision you make. If your little girl wasn’t baptized, she might go to Limbo. It’s a valley, a sad place, but without torment. You won’t be hurt there, you’ll simply sit among the shadowy valley. But she’s a child. Innocence cannot be punished, even with eternal sadness. She’s most likely in Purgatory, waiting to make that journey.” Lucian wrinkled his nose at what he said. It was sickeningly kind to him, but at least Danny wasn’t bitching anymore. He had to shake his head at what else Danny said.

“When you prove yourself as a good human, a good person in general, would go out of your way to help and be a friend, you shouldn’t suddenly be hated because you’re different. Because you’re a demon in blood, but a human in heart. I’ve tried so many times to prove I was more than a torture-loving demon and devil, the product of Lucifer and a damned prostitute, but nothing ever worked. In the end, I’m a demon, and I’ll never be accepted or loved. So I shut out those feelings and resolved to do what I do best, and live forever as the prince of Hell itself. You’d be an idiot if you resigned yourself to stay here forever. If you get out, don’t be an even bigger idiot and not try to patch up that relationship you tried to leave behind. When you really think about it, maybe you can escape this place if you make it back.” He hid the eye-roll by turning his face away from Danny.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 10:24 AM

Danny didn't comment on his daughter, relieved she would indeed be going to a happier place. And he didn't want to end up back here, but right now his focus needed to be on getting out.

"If you are happy doing this, then do it. But don't let a few people decide your opinion of humans. That makes you no better than us, you know? And no, I'm sure I don't hate you. I dunno. It doesn't really matter. I just want to get out of here."

Danny's onyx hair bounced as he nodded. "I don't intend to come back. But no, I...I've known we would be over...I think she's known it too. She suffered too. I tend to forget it, and I'll be her friend, and I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. I shouldn't have abandoned her.

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 10:37 AM

“I don’t think I’m better than humans.” Lucian noted. “What I hate is when humans consider themselves to be better than us, when they aren’t. They’re only better than us when they escape us forever. And everyone has the potential to come here. If you get out, I’d consider becoming a monk and taking the vow of silence.” He smiled, obviously letting his anger go faster than Danny had. “That way you won’t say something stupid again. It’s good you want to be with someone you care about, but you should also know that having a child out of wedlock is also a sin. It’s something you should commit to. In that case, if you get out, go to a few dozen confessionals and repent for your sins, then become a monk and take the vow of silence.” He laughed to himself.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 AM

Danny chuckled and shook his head. "I know it is. I've got a lot to make up for. Right now...I guess I'm gonna try to learn how to use this spear. So...are you like, an only child?" Once again, Danny stood, attempting to control the weapon. "Will you tell me about these circles? How do they work? How do we get from one to the other?"

Fluttershy

Old 12-01-2011, 11:11 AM

“Oh, no, I’m pretty sure Lucifer had more kids. Only thing is, the girl was a demon as well as a prostitute. Two in one! Most human-devil babies are killed at once, or they die of random causes.” Lucian stood and stretched, picking up the spear Danny mentioned. “Sure, I’ll tell you. I’m a big talker.”

He looked up at the ceiling. “Purgatory comes first, but it‘s not a level of Hell itself.. That’s where the souls that escaped damnation go to ascend to their Paradise. Level one is Limbo, an endless valley, hinted with shadows. You just wander around, sit around, think, unharmed and untortured, but it’s a sad place. Level two is where it gets good.” Lucian rubbed his hands together. “Level two is black with darkness, where those who committed the sin of Lust are trapped, an eternal hurricane whipping them about above a raging sea, giving them no rest, smiting and molesting them.”

“Level three is guarded by three-headed Hellhound Cerberus, where the gluttons are forced to spend eternity. They lie in cold, stinking mud as a heavy, dirty rain pelts them, and Cerberus puts them in their place by snapping and clawing at them. Level four is where the greedy go, as they spend forever pushing heavy stones in one direction, whipped by demons.”

“Level five is where the Styx runs, where the wrathful are punished. They fight, naked and angry, on the surface of the river, and the gloomy sit under the muddy water, forced to repeat a song they can’t speak for the water muddling their words. Level six is the City of Dis, Satan’s city, where along a wide plain surrounded by iron walls tombs lie open and burning, and the three bloody Furies dwell within as well.”

“Level seven is guarded by the Minotaur. It’s halved, in a way. The woods of Suicide, where your soul is forced to become a twisted, gnarled tree, while your dead body hangs from nooses from your branches. The harpies call this place home as well, roosting and nesting in your branches and picking at your body. Beyond the woods, though, you’ll find burning sands, where those who committed violence against God are forced to walk while being rained on by flakes of flame from the sky. The river Phlegethon, a river of boiling blood, is where the violents, assassins, and tyrants fight against the currents. They’re guarded by hideous Centaurs, who shoot the ones who get out with their heavy metal arrows.”

“The eighth level, known as the Malebolge, is more of a massive ampitheatre shaped thing made of stone of dark gray. Seducers and pimps are whipped and horned by demons and devils, and hypocrites struggle as they walk in lead-lined cloaks. Other are dumped in pits of boiling resin, and some are wedged into stone holes and set afire, while diviners and fortune tellers and panderers are here, wallowing in filth, in human crap, some eaten by snakes that sometimes fuse to their bodies. You’d be best off among the rest, afflicted by scabs and sores, claw their skin off. You’d go insane just listening to their screams.”

“Finally! The ninth level! It’s a place of freezing cold, an endless frozen lake where traitors of God, friends, country, and family are buried up to their waists and necks in the ice as a bone-chilling wind blows endlessly.”

Lucian sighed. “Ahhh… And that’s it. Happy little place, ain’t it? I’d say my favorite level is eight. Oh, just so many decisions!” He grinned widely, staring into the fire. “Love the variety they got there, it’s like a… a buffet of torture ideas!”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 PM

Danny stared at the devil opened mouth. It was hard to picture Lucian acting human in any way. He was just too...demented. And he didn't even know he was, from how it looked. When Danny was able to digest everything the devil stated, he nodded slowly. "I'll probably will need some refreshers..."

He pointed to the spear, "You gonna show me or what? While you're doing it, are there any other things I need to know about this place? Like, the corpse eaters...how did they get their souls stripped? Are they basically like Zombies?"

"Have you ever...ever wondered if this is what you guys should do? Like...you were talking about level two being for lustful people. What if a women got raped, but enjoyedI it,and was killed before she could confess or anything. She had premarital sex, but she hadn't consented even though she ended up enjoying it...she would be put in that circle wouldn't she? But does she really deserve it?"

Last edited by Kisu; 12-02-2011 at 01:06 AM..

Fluttershy

Old 12-02-2011, 10:36 PM

Lucian looked at the spear in his hands. “Show you?” He asked. “Show you what? How to use the spear? It’s pretty self-explanatory I’d say. Whip, spear, club... That’s it.” He waved it around. “The corpse eaters... They’re a lot like rabid, undead dogs. They’ll chase you down and sniff you down tirelessly. They’re the demons and devils that committed treason against Lucifer or one of the highest-ranking devils, usually the ones who want to take over Hell itself for one reason or another, and for that, their conscious and being, technically, their soul, was taken from them and now they’re forced to wander in eternal hunger through the night of Hell, searching for stragglers.” He handed off the spear to Danny and laced his fingers behind his head.

Lucian thought for a moment, putting on a mask of genuine contemplation. “Hmmm... We’re never torn on what to do. You’re breathing too much into this. If someone dedicates their entire life to the pursuit of sex and physical pleasure, they’re sent to the second level. If they’re raped or didn’t consent, whether or not they enjoyed it, they’ll most likely be cleansed of that sin on their ascent to Paradise. The entire point of Purgatory is to reveal the soul and submit to humility and reason, face your wrongs for what they were and expose them to let them be cleaned and taken away from you. But if the burden is too heavy, or they feel no remorse for what they’ve done, they’re sent here for their fate to be decided.” He paused. “You worried about your girl?” He asked then.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-02-2011, 11:01 PM

"It's not that easy." Danny muses quietly, "I've never held a weapon in my life, and people take lessons for years to master one. Three in one is.rather tricky...."

He frowned at the explanation Lucian gave. "From what I've heard about demons and devils and stuff, I didn't think you guys have souls. That's interesting. Has there ever been a good devil or demon? One who like got back into heaven, or, for the demon, just got to go there?" The human excepted the spear, after making sure the gloves were on snugly. Danny stood and began trying again, the weapons awkward in his hands.

As he twirled the spear, jabbing an imaginary foe and twisting the spikes out, Danny listened with one ear. "Yeah...of course I worry about her. For that, though...I was thinking in general. So then...if you don't regret what you do, why did you try to make human friends? It doesn't make much sense to me...to spread a bunch of diseases, then make friends. Seems like it would be reversed, if you were wronged...."

Fluttershy

Old 12-02-2011, 11:11 PM

“We have... remnants of souls.” Lucian sat again, putting his feet up. “In a way, a very faint way, we have souls, and that’s what keeps our general humanity, it’s what makes us keep our conscious and know what we are.” He tapped his nose. “When that’s gone, so is everything we are. But we’ve never seen Heaven and Paradise. Only Lucifer, the original fallen angel, has, before he was banished. But I’ve never heard of a good demon or devil.” He shook his head.

He yawned, as though the conversation had taken a boring turn. “I may be,” he started, “a sadistic and masochistic thing, something who loves to see death and dole out as much pain as he loves receiving, but a while back, maybe two thousand years ago, I didn’t want to be what I am. I had a... bit... of humanity remaining in me, and therefore, I didn’t want to cause plagues and disease, kill millions and influence genocide. But after so many decades, centuries of regret and banishment, chased out of towns and cities, rejected by those who said they’d love me no matter what I was, I became what I am now, and indeed, I forgot about whatever humanity I had then, and I’m glad for it!” He squinted ahead of him. “I’m glad for it. I’d love nothing more than to punish those who deserve, now, to be punished, like the man who killed your daughter, the woman who killed her children, the humans who think God tells them to kill others! I’ve never been happier. So no, I didn’t, at one time, want to cause disease and death, but now... I find nothing more enjoyable.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-03-2011, 01:36 AM

"I...I could see that..." Danny stated quietly. He practiced with the spear a bit more, before breaking the silence. With everything that had been said tonight, Danny's thoughts kept delving into the things he wanted leave buried for just a bit longer.

"That dog the demon had, at Azazel's spire? What dog was that? Do we need to worry about any.of those things?" The human urged. Lucian didn't seem to like talking about his time on Earth, so Danny didn't wish.to push too much. Later, he would ask more. There were so many questions bouncing around in his mind about the devil. But Danny would settle on asking about the other things in Hell. "And Azazel...he doesn't really look like that right? He can change like you?"

Fluttershy

Old 12-03-2011, 02:34 AM

Lucian glanced around. “Hellhounds.” He said. “They’re the product of Cerberus. He vomit’s them up as puppies with a single head. That one you met at Azazel’s spire is only a few decades old. When it’s fully grown, it’ll be about as large as a stallion.” He closed his eyes. “Hm, I like this Azazel.” He muttered. “He’s… interesting. And I’d assume he likes his new form as well. No, he looks much… worse than that.” Lucian chuckled. “Much worse. We all have our… demonic and devilish appearances, we just choose our appearance. Not me, though. I was born with this appearance, and eventually, found my demonic sides.My favorite form would have to be a resemblance of a hellhound, only… much worse. Much, much worse.” Grinning though his eyes were closed, he turned his blind gaze to Danny. “You almost brought that form out earlier. Anyway, Azazel doesn’t look like that naturally. And I don’t resemble a true demon naturally. I resemble a human, save the eye color.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 AM

"Yeah...they are weird..." Danny glanced over, eying the sulphur eyes. "So how many forms do you have?"

"As for this Cerberus...you said he's in the...third circle, was it?" Danny continued. "Will he mess with us at all? Or will.we not even meet him? The hellhound looked pretty intimidating...I'm not too keen on meeting the thing that spewed that thing out." Danny fumbled with the spear, finally getting the item to separate into halves. It was still hard for him to work, but a bit easier.

"Why did he look like that? I mean, why pick a form that looks like a male supermodel? I thought you guys were all death and destruction...so it would seem like you'd enjoy walking around in the other form more. It would certainly make more of an impact..."

Fluttershy

Old 12-03-2011, 03:21 AM

“Forms?” Lucian paused. “Hm… About six. Yes, six forms. Would you like to see?” He grinned a sharp-toothed grin.

“Oh, Cerberus is rabid. He’s absolutely insane!” Lucian laughed wildly. “He’ll probably be happy to have some people to fight back and run! All the lazy bastards lying around down there don’t really try to fight back. Gets boring after a while, know?” He nodded. “Boring.”

Lucian stared at Danny for a moment. “Are you kidding? He’s showing off two sins right there! Envy and lust. Immediately, others are invoked with a sense of envy for not resembling him, and lust for obvious reasons.” He turned to look at the ceiling. “Can’t really pass that up without taking a second glance.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-03-2011, 04:02 AM

"Can you show me without killing me?"Danny questioned. He was extremely curious, having only seen the partial transformation earlier. But the grim was unnerving, like Lucian wasn't telling him the full story.

"Wait!" The male looked to the devil wide eyed, "We are expecting to fight a giant three headed demon dog thing?" He seemed to think it over for a minute, then Danny shrugged. "At least if we die we will come back again...I don't really want to wxperiance that pain again though...What else are you expecting to fight?"

The human glanced away to hide his reddening cheeks, fumbling with the spear. Those thoughts had ran through his mind earlier, and now that Lucian pointed it out, Danny could see the sense in Azazel's form. "That's true."He finally admitted with a nod. "

Fluttershy

Old 12-03-2011, 04:21 AM

“Don’t worry your pretty little head.” Lucian waved his fears off. “Cerberus can be hurt and incapacitated for a general period of time, considering the amount of damage done to him. If his heads are cut off, they’ll eventually regrow, as will his legs or ears and so on.” He looked at Danny. “He’s not the only thing you should worry about, though, and especially not right now.”

He laughed at Danny. “Oh, I almost forgot!” He stood. “You wanna see my demons, or what? You almost pulled one out of anger earlier, so I’ll be in full control every moment now.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-03-2011, 05:06 AM

Danny nodded to.Lucian's first comment. Great. Just cut off three heads from a giant dog and we are good to go! How hard could.it be?!

With a sigh, and worried about what to do, and whether he would ever get home, Danny laid down the spear. He moves back to the couch and flopped down with another sigh. At least he would know all the faces of the person he was travelling with. "Yeah, let's see them!"

"Are you still going to be able to talk while you're doing all this? I'd like to know what else I need to be worried about..."