AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-08-2013, 01:45 AM

Sighing at her 'baby-sitter', he was ignoring her. Solely focused on finding his precious princess, that he was oblivious to all else. Whispering and patting her horse's neck, she told it to stay following the male as she climbed to her feet on the strong animals back. Exhaling as she brought up a strong gust of air with her now untapped power, she levitated herself to the mortal. "I must feed. I will find an animal this time. Do not worry." She spoke to him, her tone listless, with a hint of disappointment. Rora knew though that the male would be concerned, if only for a fleeting second, but that mattered not as she took off in the air, flying above the trees for her hunt.

Seiri wondered about this openness in the girl, wondered if she would've spoken as such to any animal that came her way. Not that he wanted to find out, mind you, but oddly it seemed to hurt his feelings a smidge that she trusted a dumb animal such secrets. Or maybe like him, a hidden demon. Thought moving him, he ruffled his feathers and took wing with a loud caw, exiting the cave swiftly before she could catch him and disappearing from sight. Not realizing he'd left behind two feathers, he changed to his more human shape to perform a strong and complicated protection spell that had the fallen feathers and the opening of the cave glowing a bright blue color.

Unable to hold the invisibility for much longer, the raven demon let the air current glide through and around his wings as he let himself float to the cave entrance. Letting his ruby eyes glance up to meet Priscilla's, he quirked a small smile. "Hime, safe." He hoped she would take that as apology enough as he fell to his knees then on his front, the exhaustion of everything from the previous night to now finally catching up to him.

((Sorry its late. I just had no thought of what to do, and distracted with work. I was getting more hours after one employee got fired.))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-11-2013, 10:48 AM

Priscilla wanted nothing more then to reach out and catch the bird, but it was too quick. If she had managed to catch the raven, the noblewoman knew that guilt would have plagued her for doing so. Sighing, she shook her head, and gasped when feathers and cave opening glowed blue.

Gingerly the brunette grasped the dark feathers, and placed them in her dress. She'd found pockets rather unexpectedly. Her head whipped up when a familiar voice spoke. Priscilla's golden eyes flashed angrily, though she wanted to forgive Seiri.. The anger faded away as the man collapsed.

The noblewoman didn't know why she did it, but she did her best to drag and carry the man to the bed. It was quite the feat, pushing and lifting him until he was settled comfortably upon the mattress.

The vampire's actions finally snapped him from his single minded chase. Casimir lifted his head, then heeled his horse forward to follow Rora. He had been acting rather horrible with her, and after what had happened between them .... Shaking his head, the guard kept a careful eye on the ground to make sure that his horse's foot was safe.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2013, 02:23 PM

Aurora relished the air flowing around her, only mildly uncomfortable with the pressure in her chest. The bond was too new to be stretched this much. She wasn't sure if Casimir would also feel the echo of her pain, they didn't do anything that would have encouraged the growth of such ties but with him being magical, even just a little bit, she wasn't sure what would happen. Shaking her head, she pushed those thoughts aside as she dropped from the sky into a crouch, stalking her prey; a lone wolf foraging for small game.

Gasping as she crashed into a tree, she let herself sag against the hard surface. Ruby eyes studied her surroundings, wondering how she'd been unable to know that there was another there. Slinking from the shadows came a tall male, grinning slightly. "Ye be tryin' ta hunt in mah woods Lassy. But tha's fine, I'll collect the price on yer head." He commented easily as he studied her. Much like she was studying him, she could tell the other was a vampire, and a strong one to be a Daywalker. The young vampire was tense, yet kept an easy and relaxed posture as she tried to scoot into a better position. "I'm sorry?" She spoke softly, though she was wondering what he meant about a price on her. The other laughed out loud, one gloved hand coming up to hold his shirtless belly. "Nay girlie! Turning ye in to Ol' Caleigh will give me a pretty penny." He answered in turn before charging the petite vampiress.

Eyes widening, she hissed at the mention of her old Sire. That certainly explained a lot. Dodging the incoming vampire, she moved with the grace of a dancer, evading or blocking most of his attacks. Being on the defensive like she was didn't give much room to counter. Stepping on an unstable log, Rora gasped as her foot fell out from underneath her. The male grinned sadistically as he took advantage of her fall, moving to sit on her stomach and pinning her hands above her head in one of his. "I've gotcha now Lassy. Maybe I'll have some fun with ya first." He commented as he let his red and blue eyes rove her barely clothed form.

Seiri grunted only slightly as the young woman moved him. Brow furrowing, he twisted his head, something obviously plaguing him. "Ceci...I'm sorry...My angel." He breathed softly, speaking of his late wife, not that Priscilla would know that. He did subconsciously grab the mortal's hand, wanting to keep her close by.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-23-2013, 11:43 PM

The horse couldn't travel through the trees anymore, but it had helped the guard gain enough ground to hear what was happening. Anger flashing in his eyes, Casimir vaulted from the creature with deadly intent. He crept quietly through the brush, though quickly nonetheless. The sight that met his brown eyes had him clenching his fists and forgetting entirely about his weapons.

Roots ripped from the ground and tangled around the dark haired vampire. They pulled him away, choking off his air supply and wriggling and writhing uncontrollably. The man started to scream as the roots returned to their original positions, but with far more fertilizer then before. Woody tendrils buried into the man's flesh, and all the while Casimir watched with a dazed expression, as if he didn't really know what was going on.

The young noblewoman wanted to pull away, she nearly did, but the demon's hand tightened around her own. She couldn't leave him ... Some of the dreamy feelings from the night before still remained, and though she was angry with Seiri, though she felt betrayed by him, Priscilla still harbored at least some sliver of dreamy longing for what he had so briefly shown towards her. He had made her dream and hope, like no one else had ever dared. Prompted by her thoughts, she began to run her free hand through his hair with a light touch in the hopes that maybe that might soothe what seemed to bother him so.

It didn't matter that he seemed to be dreaming of someone else. Priscilla had been the means to an end after all.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2013, 04:23 AM

Aurora felt her eyes widen at the leering tone this other male took, bright ruby eyes flashing a darker color as she hissed her anger. Feeling his grip start to lax on her wrists, both of them could hear the heartbeat of Casimir coming closer. Wriggling an arm free, she scratched at him with one arm, landing three solid swipes along his chest that had him rearing back with a hiss. Flipping up onto her feet, she charged back at the male, turning offensive and landing a few well placed punches at his face and chest and one lone kick between the legs. "If you ever see that damn bastard again, tell him he can eat his own dick." The little vampire spat, feigning a strike to the left. Only this other vampire seemed to know what she planned on doing as she caught her and had her pinned to the ground on her back again, his knees on her elbows.

"Ye won't be gettin' the best'o me Lassy. I'm go'in ta have me fun with ya, whether ye like it or not." He remarked before snarling as he ripped off her thin shirt. Mismatched eyes glowed brightly just before roots caught him off-guard, wrapping around the vampire and pulling him from his prey. Rora watched in shock, unsure who had rescued her at first, but in a way not caring as her attacker was slowly garroted by the roots, the blood stored in the vampire's body slowly dribbling out. Grunting as a pang of hunger hit sharply, she let herself unwittingly fall into the bloodlust, standing and moving to the writhing mass of vampire and roots. Finding a spot not quite covered by the roots along his neck, she bent and bit into the flesh, drinking deeply. It wasn't the best way to gain nourishment, but there was some to be had, especially after he'd fed off a human just before their fight.

Finished with her meal, Aurora stood back and watched the roots finish off the rest of the corpse, the flesh and bones disintegrating into ash slowly. Inhaling deeply, she turned to find Casimir standing off to the side, a dazed expression on his face. The indifferent expression on her face faded as she pulled in her bottom lip, nibbling on it slightly. She was at a loss of what to do, to say even.

Seiri settled down, slowly, after Priscilla began running her fingers through his hair. It felt so nice, so good, something he hadn't felt in a long time. Eyes fluttering open, he knew he had to waken. Sleep was for later. "Wha-?" He murmured as ruby eyes slowly focused on the mortal girl next to him. "Why?" Mainly he wanted to know why she was being so nice to him at the moment. But there were many ways that could be read. Some of her personality reminded him so much of his late wife, Cecilia, but much was different too. And that was a good thing. He didn't think he could handle another one just like her.

((I couldn't think much else for Seiri...Sooo, Hopefully we can get there. I think next time I'll have him try to take her out of the cave...))