Slifofina

Old 08-11-2010, 08:16 PM

what is your most thing about all the Yu-Gi-Oh! sagas?

----------

Slifer the Sky Dragon

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2010, 01:45 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome! All the series are good but the original is probably the best but it'd be better without Joey in it, he was VERY annoying!!!! My fav duel monster is definitely the Dark Magician Girl although Magician's Valkyria is awesome too! I love the magicians and the only thing I love more than spell casters is the dragons! They are so awesome! Go Blue Eyes White Dragon! Red Eyes black Dragon! Winged Dragon of Ra! Slifer the Sky Dragon! Timaeus! Critius! Hermos (although he's no where near as cool as the others!) Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight! (LOVE taht monster!) Oh and Winged Kuriboh! Not to mention Cyber Dragon Rainbow Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Stardust Dragon...I'll stop naming them now...
Anyways, Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome!

sreggad
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM

I only cared for the season of yugioh that had yugi as the main character. the other ones were meh to me. but I loved playing the card game that was so much fun. my favorite thing about yugioh was the dragons all the awesome and in a couple cases cute dragons. Oh blue eyes white toon dragon how i loved you. the Celtic guardian was pretty awesome too. when it came to the weaker ones he was my favorite. koriboh was in second place when he multiplied. little cute fuzzy balls everywhere.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-22-2010, 06:40 PM

-grins- I have to agree, Kuriboh was definitely one of the best weak monsters along withit's cousin the winged Kuriboh!
The dragons are awesome definitely! There are just so many awesome dragons that it's actually quite hard to pick an absolute favourite (see the list of dragons I mentioned above)
The card game is good, I've still got my deck somewhere and I intend to find it soon! I've got a Dark Magician in taht deck and it's my prized card! I've also got a winged dragon of Ra but I'm pretty sure taht it's a fake. I traded for it ages ago and I hardly ever used it.

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-25-2010, 10:47 PM

I love yugioh. The original seasons were the best one. My favourite season would probably have to be Enter the Shadow Realm.

Seto Kaiba is my favourite character followed by Yami Bakura and Marik. But I don't find any of them "attractive". Egad! They're just awesome. Plus, Bakura's a man after my own heart when it comes to his deck.

Fiends are win. My deck is built on and around fiends. My favourite fiend is Summoned Skull, whom I've called for years "Sully". All my fiends have a nickname, lulz. I don't care for any other type, really. Dark Necrofear is my Blue Lady. <3 And finally I got a new, beautiful fiend- Darkness Neosphere. His nickname is Rafael; named after the angel of healing. Many people hate my Neosphere. <3 They should. Oh, and I musn't forget the king of my deck- the awesome Ha Des.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-26-2010, 10:19 AM

Sounds like you've got a pretty awesome deck built up there! My deck is a mismatch of cards right now. I need to build it up and sort it out since I havne't used it in ages unfortunately. Dragons and spell casters are my definitely favourites though!!!! I just love them SO much!!!!!!
The newer series of Yu-Gi-Oh are kinda rubbish but I like some of the characters. For example Jesse/Johan from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, I think he's kinda cool and I also like Yusei Fudo from the 5D's series even though I don't much like the actual series itself.

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-26-2010, 10:52 PM

It's not that awesome. Lol. Not yet. I had an old Fiend/Spellcaster deck that ripped people apart, but....I lost it. I stopped playing for a while and a few months ago, I just got back into it. I made another fiend deck, but it's not quite there yet. I can win, but because of all the new cards and stuff that's come out, I'm still learning about the strategies people are using these days...xD I think, though...with the addition of a Skill Drain...it'll help alot. Alot of cards these days rely more on effects and are weaker stat-wise. Whereas fiends are strong stat-wise and effect-wise. So even without my monsters' effects, I can still do majour damage just through attacks. I'll figure it out. Necrofear was probably the first fiend I ever recieved besides Sully. My friend was like..."I don't want this. Here." xD I thought she was the purtiest thing I've ever seen...and I had just started playing at the time. I was determined to make a deck of fiends afterwards.

I like Dragons and spellcasters too, but never got much into them. My friend, though, has an awesome dragon deck. D:

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2010, 10:58 AM

I know, there are so many new cards and I honestly don't like a lot of them. Some are quite good like the Stardust Dragon and the Black Rose dragon. There is a fiend dragon as well if I remember called Red archfiend dragon or something like that. It's in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's though. You might like it, it seems pretty cool from what I've seen.
Lucky :drool: I'd love a dragon deck!!!! I'll just need to get myself some more cards. I'd also love a duel disk...the newer ones can keep good count of lifepoints I think but it'd be even cooler if they actually had holograms but I doubt that that'll ever happen since we don't have a Kaiba Corp or Indistrial Illusions...we can always dream though...

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-27-2010, 01:47 PM

I don't care for most of them either....c.c but I gotta thank GX for monsters like Neosphere. Seriously. Also, there's this fiend synchro from 5D's...he's not in the U.S. yet...but oh..when he comes, I'm so getting him. My friends will hate me even more. I know the Red Archfiend Dragon...he's pretty cool, but he's better suited for a dragon deck.

>< I know. I'm jealous of her deck, too. At the moment it's better than mine. But that might change one day. It will. She's my rival, you see....[only she doesn't know it yet.]

Right. So this is how I earned my nickname. My friends call me Kaiba. Why? Because...I hunt certain people down repeatedly to ask them to duel. I carry around a huge briefcase filled with cards and I'm just as....mean as him? Lulz. c.c They mean it as something to pick on me for, but I love it. D< Not to mention that I own 3 trench coats.

They have duel disks for real?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2010, 02:01 PM

Some of the monsters from GX were pretty cool I'll admit. I loved the Cyber Dragons from Zane/Ryo (whatever his name is) deck! Not to mention I've actually got a bit of a soft spot for Winged Kuriboh even if a lot of the characters get on my nerves.
-grins- making friends jealous with brilliant cards is half the fun of dueling ne?
I'm sure you'll get the upper hand when you get that new fiend card. Then again if a dragon deck is built right then it can be pretty hard to beat but I'm sure you'll do it! -waves fiend banner-
You seriously do that? I'd LOVE to do that! Unfortunately I'm the only one around here that likes dueling!!! -cries- My cousin used to and he had all these awesome cards but unfortunately he doesn't have them anymore and he didn't think taht I might want the cards!!!!! -seethes in anger-
I am SO jealous! I'd LOVE to have a trench coat!!!!! Right now I just got a costume for Halloween and it has a haori like Toshiro's (including the symbol on the back) and I'd love a trench coat like that or Kaiba's silver one -sighs dreamily- If only...
Yes they do have duel disks! There are a few different ones and they do keep score for you but I think you have to take away the lifepoints yourself but it is still cool!!!!!!! I don't think the older ones are too expensive either and you'd probably be able to get a second hand one that's still in good working condition quite cheaply on Ebay. I want one but Mam would have a FIT if I got one so I'll hold off until I get to Uni but then...-grins evily- Nothing will stop me!!!!!!!

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 09-27-2010 at 02:04 PM..

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-27-2010, 03:25 PM

8D Zane was cool in general. He was the only character with some form of sanity. Lulz. Syrus creeped me out. No lie. Well...the fiend I want to get, when he's synchro summoned, no one can synchro summon when he's on the field. That's a nasty blow to decks that use lots of synchros. 8D Plus he can destroy equip cards and deals 400 damage for each one that's destroyed.

I seriously do that. Especially if I lost to that person. I'll hunt them down and duel them over and over until I beat them. =/ Lol. I'm sorry....not many people duel here too, or so I thought. I had to actually find them. D:

Well, my trenchcoats are not as epic as Kaiba's, but they are pretty nice. I used one to do a Trinity cosplay because it looks like the one she wore in the first movie..and I look...kinda like her. Or I did when my hair was short.

xD I'm slightly interested in those duel disks now....I think it'd make people want to call me Kaiba more...because I'd wear it always.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 PM

Syrus really annoyed me. He just reminded me of a kicked puppy half the time and although I like puppies Syrus just...didn't seem to fit for me. Alexis was okay I think although she wasn't my fav character. Oh! I think I know which one you mean! -grins evily- Now that'd definitely be good to use against a synchro deck and if I remember right it's still pretty powerful so it's an excelent card!
-sighs dramatically- there needs to be more people that duel! It's so much fun! I'm thinking of maybe signing up for one of the virtual dueling games that are available but I've never actually done it...I'll probably keep putting it off but it might be interesting.
-grins- taht is SO cool!!!!! I've gotta get myself a proper trench coat at some point! All the ones I've seen so far are super expensive though so I'd rather wait since I'm saving all the money I've got for uni right now which is a bit annoying. Oh well, I'll get one some day. Trinity is very cool! Her jacket is awesome!!!!!
Glad I told you about them then! I'd love my own duel disk and I'd probably do the same. I don't know which one I'd get though since there are quite a few different ones like the classic duel disk, the chaos duel disk (the ones that were used during the Seal of Orichalcos), the duel academy disks in red, yellow, silver, gold and blue (I'd get it in blue since it's my fav colour) and a couple others I think but it'd be awesome to have one!

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-28-2010, 01:04 AM

He just weirded me out with his fetish for girl cards. Alittle disturbing that there are people like that in real life. It's kinda sad. I know I'm attached to my fiends, but I'm not gonna pretend to have a relationship with one of them. Just ew.

It is pretty powerful. His attack is like 2800. His name is Heavenly Black Highlander, or something like that. I know Jack apparently uses him. Jack and Yusei are probably the only characters I really like in 5D's.

I...think I got my leather trench coat at the Burlington Coat Factory. The other trench coats were given to me from my dad.

I'd probably get the classic one- like the one Kaiba had that holds onto your arm. D:

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-28-2010, 05:01 PM

That's a very good point. He did seem a little TOO obsessed with the Dark Magician Girl card for my comfort. I like cosplaying as her on Menewsha, that's fun and Magician's Valkyria but still...it is a bit weird.

The other characters are quiet annoying. I mean I like Yusei cuz he's not a stereotypical kinda guy. He's gotten himself into a lot of trouble and he's not perfect but he's still an awesome character in my mind! Perfect characters tend to annoy me now cuz there's too many of them and they're predictable and...they're just boring!

Lucky -grumbles in jealousy- I WILL get one! Some day I will!

The classic is probably one of the best duel disks. It'd be cool if I could get it in black and blue instead of red and white, that'd be awesome! Meh, if I do get one I could probably paint some of it a differnet colour if I really wanted to I guess.

Avaryc

Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 PM

I love the original 5 Seasons of nplain old Yu-Gi-Oh! The Manga is pretty epic too.
My favorite cards are Dark Necrofear, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician Girl, Nightmare Wheel, Guardian Angel Joan, and Shadow Ghoul.
As for characters, I love, love, love Seto Kaiba and Tomb Thief Bakura. also Marik is funny too. But mostly I just like Marik in Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. Teehee!
I've not seen GX or 5Ds, but maybe one day I will.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-28-2010, 06:36 PM

-gr9ins- I definitely agree with your choice of cards! They are awesome! I cosoplayed as Dark Magician Girl a while ago and it looked really cool! The same costume works for Magician's Valkyria from the movie too and it looks great!
Seto is awesome! Bakura is cool but sometimes he gets on my nerves a bit but he's still a cool character.
I'll just say now that they aren't as good as the original series of Yugioh. I mean some characters and cards are really cool but others...not so much. It's worth watching them though so you can make up your own opinions about them though.

Avaryc

Old 09-28-2010, 06:50 PM

Heh! thanks!
Hahaha! That's so cool! I wish I could cosplay Dark Magician Girl. She's so prettyful.
Awww? really? XD But Kura is such a tragic boy. ;u; I love him.
Somehow I didn't think it'd be as good as the original. Oh! have you ever seen season 0? It's pretty sweet.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-28-2010, 07:00 PM

I've seen a bit of season 0 but I never really got into it unfortunately but I might try rewatching it.
I'll show you the cosplay. I don't have a staff or anything yet but I can always fix that later.
No it isn't quite as good as the original but some of the monsters are awesome! Like the Winged Kuroboh! Definitely one of my fav weak monsters from GX! And from 5D's one of my fav cards is definitely Stardust dragon! Here's teh links to a couple pics of them!

Google Image Result for http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Yu-Gi-Oh/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Yu-Gi-Oh_JcZala_45948.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.deviantart.com/download/101177765/Stardust_Dragon_Desktop_by_revolutionX1600.jpg

Hope that they work alright! Stardust is SO badass!!!!! :squee:

Avaryc

Old 09-29-2010, 02:48 PM

Oh, pretty Dragon is pretty!! <3 I really like it's design, but for some reason it has me thinking of new gen Pokemon or maybe digimon. @m@ Is that weird?
Oh, I'd love to see it! I'm a huge fan of cosplay. >w< Currently I'm making a Marik and Yami Marik cosplay for my sister and I. <3 Then I'm gonna make a Kaiba coat to wear to church. TEEHEE

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-29-2010, 07:03 PM

I dunno. A lot of things make me thing of other anime. I love crossovers so it's not uncomon for me to link something to another anime that's COMPLETELY unrelated!
You're gunna do WHAT????? That is SO cool!!!!!! :squee: I want a Kaiba coat SO bad!! Either that or the coat that Zane wers in GX! It is SO badass!!!!!

Hell Kaiser - Google Search

There are a few pics there for you to look up. And Zane (or Ryo in the original version of the show) uses three dragons called Cyberdragons and he fuses them together to either make a two headed dragon or a three headed dragon like Kaiba-kun!!!!!!!

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-29-2010, 11:22 PM

8D Dark Necrofear FTW. She's such a beautiful fiend.

Ohhh....Have you ever seen this fiend called Belial-Marquis of Darkness? He's so lovely....>< And so strong.

ooohhh....can we post our decks here? ><

Last edited by PrincessBane; 09-30-2010 at 12:44 AM..

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2010, 10:50 AM

I don't see why we couldn't post our decks. I can only remember a few of the cards that I actually have since my deck is still packed away in a box in my aunt's shed since we moved. -cries- I want my deck back!!!!!

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 09-30-2010, 01:55 PM

Yay! well this is my deck. It's still far from finished. >< See...I lost my original fiend deck and after that I went into a hiatus for...about 3-4 years. So now I have to rebuild my deck from the ground up. It's not perfected yet, but it's getting there. :3 OH and here's a picture of Belial, the card I mentioned in my earlier post. He's such a wonderful card...
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-EN-ScR-1E.png

Monsters:
Dark Master – Zorc
Darkness Neosphere(x2)
Newdoria(x2)
Opticlops
Summoned Skull
Archfiend Soldier
Dark Hunter
Mask of Darkness
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Dark Necrofear
Belial-Marquis of Darkness
Possessed Dark Spirit

Magic:
Book of Moon
Card Destruction
Harpie's Feather Duster
Solidarity
Giant Trunade
Lightning Vortex
Graceful Charity
Monster Reborn(x2)
Fires of Doomsday(x3)
Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap:

Bottomless Trap Hole
Deck Devastation Virus
Divine Wrath
Hate Buster
Magic Cylinder
Dark Spirit of the Silent
Sakuretsu Armor(x2)
Trap Hole
Staunch Defender

Last edited by PrincessBane; 10-03-2010 at 08:25 PM..

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2010, 06:23 PM

DAMN!!!!!!! That is one SERIOUSLY badass looking fiend!!!!! It is AWESOME!!!!!!!

...I am so jealous of your deck right now. It seems to have a good balance as far as I can tell and a good mix of monsters and different trap and spell cards. When you're done making that deck it'll be something to fear for sure!!!!!!!!

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 10-02-2010, 01:43 PM

>< He is completely bad ass. >< I wish I could play with his hair....-ahem-

It's okay. I'm still trying to find out just what direction I wanna go with it. I've won and I've lost...so...it's still trial and error for me. My biggest hitters, though are Neosphere, Necrofear and Ha Des.