Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 08-14-2009, 06:08 PM

*finishes cookie and starts nomming on Flink's tail contentedly* Nyuuuuurr...

@Silver: That was HIM's intention, lol. And YOU look like Anubis!

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flink View Post
-pokes Crazy's double post- o.o

-squeaks as Silver pounces her, noms on one of Silver's ears- Bwaha.

Magi: You're welcome. <3

-runs to Gary and pounces him, giving him a tight hug- Thankyouthankyouthankyou~

Egads! *falls over getting pounced and huggled* ha ha no worries ><

Shishunki
=w=/

*runs back to hugging Mr. Mayor*
Can you use your Mayorly powers to make it longer? Events are so much fun, I don't want it to end. :cry:

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Magi View Post
@ HIM - You too. o:

You remind me of a pink-haired Dita von Teese. XD

Dita Von Teese inspired my new look.

Codex I never stay wearing the same thing though a whole event.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-14-2009, 06:10 PM

-patpats Gary, then goes back to nomming Silver- Flink knows... -shines the horns instead- o.o

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 08-14-2009, 06:11 PM

HIM, you're a fashionista. :heart: X3

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-14-2009, 06:12 PM

*is distracted from woe*
Doggie!
*pats Magi on the head*

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:14 PM

I am not sure what Mene being an island has to do with it's being secure from potential overtaking. Not that it matters because it will never happen! I'm more than certain Mene has strong enough defences anyway.

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-14-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Dita Von Teese inspired my new look.

Codex I never stay wearing the same thing though a whole event.
Ooh. <3
Purdy. c:

Speaking of her, (In a way.) I can't eait until Marilyn Manson comes to Halifax soon~ >w<
I don't have a ticket, but my cousin's going and I'm gonna have to get a T-shirt or something through her. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flink View Post
-patpats Gary, then goes back to nomming Silver- Flink knows... -shines the horns instead- o.o
Yay, shiny horns/ears! :'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Crusnik View Post
*finishes cookie and starts nomming on Flink's tail contentedly* Nyuuuuurr...

@Silver: That was HIM's intention, lol. And YOU look like Anubis!
Good. c:
I wanna make another god soon, but I can't think of who to make. ;-;
I made Hapi yesterday, and this one, but now I've hit an avatar block. x-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishunki View Post
*is distracted from woe*
Doggie!
*pats Magi on the head*
-Offers a cookie in payment for a pat on the head- c:

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-14-2009, 06:19 PM

Marilyn Manson is hot... in his own weird way. Flink and her friends got in trouble for reading his biography in school.

-cackle- The school took it from them, they had a friend who was an office aide steal it back from the box of confiscated items. <3

Shishunki
=w=/

*munchies on cookie*
This doggie is awesome! I pat it on the head and it gives me cookies! :heart:
I'm going to have to adopt you. ^^

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

though the offer wasn't presented to me, I'd eagerly swap a cookie for a pat on the head!

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

How about making Horus, or Bastet or something?

Haha, I just noticed. The Star Eater is based off of Ammit. XD

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-14-2009, 06:20 PM

@ Flinkluff - XDD;
We were doing a biography project in class, and a friend of mine decided to read his bio for the project, he ended up calling it totally twisted and weird, but he loved it. xP

And yeah, I think it's his eyes. D:
Or the voice. xD

@ Silver I - Ooh, I might make Bastet.
But that might have to wait until I buy a Yumeh tail/ears. xP

And yep, Ammut is pretty awesome. c:
I actually might make her, since Anubis was semi-associated with her. o:

@ Crazy - Okay. xD;

-Cookieoffer-

Last edited by Silver Magi; 08-14-2009 at 06:22 PM..

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-14-2009, 06:23 PM

*huggles Silver for being cute*
*<totally forgot dispare*

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Okay gaiz, I'll bbl. I have to pick up my last college textbook.

Talk to you later!!

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

The book got taken from them when they were discussing a part in the book that had to do with religion. Three of the girls involved were noted Wiccans and Flink had previously gotten told she couldn't check out/read certain books in the library because of her mom requesting such after one of the librarians reported that Flink was looking up various religions that weren't the one of her family and the general area.

So when they were discussing that part, a teacher heard and took the book saying they were disrupting class with said book. While they were having a civilized discussion with other students about a certain chapter in the book. <.<

So the book was taken, the girl who owned the book was pissed, another friend offered to get it back from the office since he was an office aide that part of the school year.

Flink did her biography project in school on Emily Dickinson. She was the only one to make a perfect score. <3

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-14-2009, 06:27 PM

*lounges in a chair*

I'm going to miss the last day of the event tomorrow.

Silver Magi
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-14-2009, 06:27 PM

@ The first Silver - Ooh okay, have fun and cyah later!~

@ Shi - Glad to be of help. c:

No need to despair about the event, although I'm sad about it too, since I want about a dozen more commons. D:

@ Flink - Oh my. o-o
I do that/used to do that all the time, mostly about ancient religions from Egypt/Greece/Rome, and more recently, I was looking at Wiccan and other Pagan books and stuff on Wikipedia.
I like to research mythical creatures, so those religions always offer something awesome. <3
Especially Japanese culture.

I did my bio on Stephen King, and I did fairly well, but I forgot an intro page, so that deducted a few points from my score. >>;

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-14-2009, 06:28 PM

*suddenly confused*
People have been performing for me??

@ Flink: Myo?! What? O.o Who would do such a thing? *is now confused able humans again*

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:29 PM

*settles in to giving Silver a pat on the head and a scritch behind her ears*

Oh my goodness Flink! that is insane!! not the grade on the paper, but all of the commotion over the book!

EDIT:
Stephen King is the bomb! I am rebuilding my collection I used to have. *shakes fist in general direction of ex-friend who borrowed said collection and NEVER gave them back claiming they were now her's!*

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM

HIM has been performing to Shishunki. HIM needs the stars.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-14-2009, 06:31 PM

The biography project was open to however you wanted to do it. So Flink got a brown paper bag and put various items in it and took them out in order of the part of her project she was on.

Like she had glasses for the fact that Emily Dickinson was going blind, a basket for the fact that she'd lower baked goods to children from a window in a basket, stuff like that.

Flink was looking up something to do with the Salem Witch Trials when she got in trouble. Before that she was looking up Greek Mythology because it interests her. Japanese mythology was going to be on her list, but she got banned from that section of the school library before she could do it. Since her mom freaked. <.<

And no, Flink didn't know she could go to someone else and report them. Last time she and her friends tried going to the superintendent, he told them they'd get kicked out of school if they tried one more time to sign up for football since they were female. <.<

Korrye
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 06:36 PM

That's weird. If girls really wanted to they could play football at my school. But the guys would be really sexist about it. They're all pigs.

The year that I was supposed to do the biography project in english I ended up with a weird teacher who taught us a completely different curriculum. We did literary circles. Like, am I ten? I mean come on! I really wanted to read a biography on someone important. I ended up reading a really good one on JFK the next year because I was so ticked that I missed out on that project. Instead we ended up picking three general arguments and then we had to write six essays, two for each subject arguing each side. x_____x

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-14-2009, 06:39 PM

@ HIM: Well then I'll perform for you! *does hula* "Aloha oh~"

@Flink:
O.o ..... Shi is very confused with humans now.... Especially since she is a self proclaimed storyteller. Shi learns myths for FUN.
Does Flink still want to know about Japanese Myths?
Shi can help. ^^