Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-23-2008, 02:17 AM

Harlequin smiled at Bat in his slightly lazy fashion,
"Nigh on everyone I've ever had the pleasure to talk to.." he replied,
"Except your fine self of course.." He stretched back a little, tipping his head back so that the hat he had had balanced on it went tumbling down to the floor again, allowing his long blonde hair to tumble after him.
In his slightly baggy clothing with his fairly androgynous features he looked rather more feminine than most.
"I'm pleased the image amused you, It certainly gave my spirits a rather fun lift.." he lifted his head again to smile at his friend once more,
"Anyway, how long are we aloud to rest easily before the work begins..? I'd hate for you to feel like I was causing you to waste a day dear friend.."

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 02-26-2008, 10:14 AM

"Maybe 'just shows what I don't know 'bout the world, but that always struck me a bit funny. Jester's being supposed to be all happy like and you strike me as about the most alone man I ever met." He considered this, checking the pitcher of water before pouring himself another cup. "Long as we need. Got everythin' watered and the animals fed. Started pretty early, trying t' get as much in as I could before the sun got too high."

Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-26-2008, 08:23 PM

"Well then, it sounds like I have a wonderfully easy day ahead of me then, doesn't it..?" Harle stated, resting himself back on his hands again.
"And I completely agree, despite all the people I know, and those that laugh and smile when they see me, I would only ever stretch to claim to have one true friend, its a rather sad state of affairs really.." the jester wrinkled his nose slightly,
"That was rather insightful of you I must say my friend, its rather wrong footed me." there was a slightly embarrassed smile on Harle's face,
"I'm honestly not particularly used to being taken notice of, and I mean real notice.. not the 'oh look he's a funny man!' kind of notice." he shook his head,
"Thank you I suppose is what I am quite spectacularly failing to say, I think, truly, that I am very lucky to have met you Bat, you are a true friend.." he smiled again, evidently not finding the slightly soppy words difficult to say at all.

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 02-27-2008, 12:13 AM

"Time enough to rest until tomorrow at any rate." He pointed out, chuckling softly, though embarassed at the 'soft' words. "If I was being smart I 'assure you it musta been a mistake." he joked. "Aint got another hat but I can lend ya a change a clothes. Don't think yer gonna be too comfortable workin in that get up, and I don't wanna ruin it neither."