Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-25-2017, 12:18 AM

Immy: s'ok ^-^

Amber noticed what Spencer had done when the body bags came, and was thankful. She also thought about what she said, and suddenly felt her heart sink. She'd do something for him later, hopefully he wasn't too offended- or hurt.. She was relieved to hear the words Rane had to offer. Amber took comfort in them. Silently agreeing with the woman, she walked over to the car that had brought her here and smirked when Rane had shooed off the others. Everyone got ready to leave the scene.

---

Once back at the office, Amber said her goodbyes and walked to her own car so she could go to her new apartment and relax like Rane had suggested. But when she got there, she saw a familiar bike parked outside. No way! What were the chances that the two would be sharing an apartment together? Amber parked her car, and opened the back door to get a couple of boxes. Then she locked her car and walked down the path to her new apartment.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-04-2017, 07:57 PM

Immy: *poke*

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-06-2017, 04:39 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Didn't our girls live together? O.o I cannot remember I thought we talked about this, so they would have more interaction. Or your girl was staying with my girl for safety reasons. Maybe she asks Rane if she can to feel safer. Rane wouldn't mind either way. Gotta learn to read first lol XD Nevermind sweetie.

Spencer kept to his own thoughts, he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and this wouldn't be the time to ramble. Spencer rode his way out here but this time was going to sit and ride with Amber on the way back, Morgan was driving while Rossi was explaining this was out of the ordinary even for their cases. Which meant it didn't happen very often, if at all. It never should have happened. Rane got back on her bike, no way in hell was she going to a hospital or getting a check up. She was going to go back her own way after making sure they all got home safe and sound.

Rane had been staying in the loft for three days before joining the team, it was an apartment of apartments in a way and Rane owned most of it thanks to her other job she used to have. It had perks that went with it including a large apartment with a beautiful large window and view. Rane had made sure the others had gotten home safely and even talked to Hotch for a few moments explaining she'll never let her guard down even the slightest big. Though he reassured her things wouldn't ever get that serious, she would be determined to keep them all safe. It was her job, her duty, and it was a challenge she wouldn't fail.

Rane walked up behind the other girl "So you're staying here as well?" Rane hadn't finished unpacking yet so her boxes would be in one part of the living room still. "I'll show you around, sorry if I spooked you." Rane knew she had a roommate, but wasn't quite sure who it was just as of it. Rane opened the door for the other girl making sure nothing would be dropped as she helped to carry things in while taking them out of her hands to lighten the load. "I hope you don't mind but I already claimed a room three days ago, though I gave you one with a great view. I don't care for views while I sleep." Rane mentioned as they walked up some stairs (even though there was an elevator) while she got her keys out opening the door. It would be a large living room with white furniture and nicely decorated but plain. Mostly everything seemed to be white, which could mean it was here before she got here, or maybe it was her style to have bright colors.

"You can add whatever decorations you want, I claimed three rooms out of the six. One is my bedroom, the second is my training room, and the third is my storage room only for me. So please don't try going into the locked room, it's off limits and I doubt you want to be in there. It's my private life in a way if you must ask. Other than that, shall I show you around?" Rane offered.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-06-2017, 11:32 PM

Immy:

Amber nearly dropped the box she was holding, when Rane came up behind her. Luckily she managed to catch herself, and merely nodded to the woman's question. "I guess so." She answered with a light 'hah' at the end of her response. She followed Rane inside the building, and she couldn't keep her jaw from dropping. This was where she was staying? It was so much nicer than a college dorm! Amber composed herself, also making a note to thank Rane for helping her unload her car. She shook her head and tucked some loose hair behind her ear. "I don't mind, you were already here. No worries." She said.

Amber listened to the rooms that Rane claimed, and nodded lightly. She'd have to get a bed.. luckily she brought a blow up mattress with her from her parent's house. "I'll probably just have my bedroom, and a library. Dunno what the third room will be." She murmured casually, adding a light shrug. "I brought a lot of books though- to help with any cases or if I get bored." She couldn't helped but giggle quietly. "A tour?" She asked, then shook her head. "No thanks.. I wouldn't mind that chamomile tea though." She murmured quietly, remembering the woman's earlier invitation. Today had been quite an event, and the unsub got away!

He was still out there...

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 04:19 AM

"Well I don't technically sleep like others do, so if you ever need anything at night let me know. You can come into my room anytime just knock first alright? Safety reasons." Rane added keeping her mind clear, she didn't focus on her mental capacity as much as others did as far as how to respond or act. She just did things without thinking, whatever came natural. Planning things mean some things could go wrong and you never know when that would happen. So why not, not plan things. It seemed more logical whenever she did think about it.

"Oh so you like to read as well? I love reading, most of my books are based on Egyptian lore or something along the lines of the fantasy world, skills in various subjects, and a few occasional romances. I do own comics and graphic novels but they're packed away. So if you want over here is the bookcase, I'll work on getting more eventually but these are what I have." Rane nodded towards a bookcase that was tall with ten shelves and could hold up to twenty or thirty books on one row and there were three of the book cases but one bookcase was empty. Yet to be filled. "You can have the third case to yourself if you wish to put your books somewhere. Oh sorry if i'm overwhelming you, I'm not trying to."

"Well come on, I gave you the other room which was biggest out of the rooms we have here, yours and mine are the same size but if you ever feel uncomfortable say so. I don't think about things, I just respond to them, sort of like a habit. She led her to a room next to hers opening the door. There was dresser, a closet, a comfy small chair, a desk, and a mirror on the wall. "We can work on getting you a bed soon. I always keep an extra pillow and blanket in the hall closet if you need one." Rane had a habit of always being prepared or working with what you had. Her last job taught her that and drilled it into their heads. Not literally but you could say almost in a way.

Rane excused herself to go make the tea, she had actual herbs she used and not the stuff you buy in a box at the stores. She put the chamomile (Home grown) in a tea clip that was a little metal ball to hang on the side of the tea cup as she poured in the boiling hot water. She was making herself some to begin with so it didn't take too long. About half an hour if she did it the way she preferred, which she did. Rane made two cups taking one to the other girl wondering if she would be in her room or not. "Amber?" she asked curiously to wait and listen for a voice.

-----------------------------

Nova_Alchemist: She'll slow down on being so forward after a while.

Last edited by Immy; 09-10-2017 at 04:49 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2017, 04:43 AM

Immy: ah, it's okay ^~^
my replies might be a tad short x.x

Amber nodded lightly to her words and made a mental note about knocking first, which she'd do anyway. It was rude to just let yourself into another persons room, even if you did live together. She glanced at her as mentioned reading, and she nodded once again. "Reading and using computers are about the only things I'm good at.." She murmured quietly, remembering the events from earlier, and how she wasn't much help out in field.

Amber blinked, and shook her head. "No, it's okay." She said, offering the woman a small smile. It wasn't Rane at all, she was just..getting over today. Joining the FBI and immediately being tossed onto the field..and then saying things like that to Spencer. She felt just awful about what she had said to him. Amber quietly followed Rane to her bedroom, and looked around wide-eyed. "I don't mind, sleeping on the couch, or the floor. I can easily get comfortable wherever I lay down, it seemd." -and she wasn't lying either. She was just that adaptable. "I brought some blankets from my dorm room." She said, nodding as Rane had excused herself to go and make the tea.

Amber sighed quietly, then went in one of her boxes and pulled out her blankets so she could set up a kind of futon on the floor, a fluffy one, since the blankets were comforters and thick blankets mostly. Once that was in order, she got out a couple pillows and a thinner blanket to cover up with. After it all, she just sat down on her little make-shift futon and stared off into space for a while, thinking about everything. She'd worry about unpacking tomorrow, after work. When Rane returned, she blinked and stood up. "In here." She called from her bedroom, just as she stepped out and leaned against the door frame. .

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 04:52 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Trust me, I really do understand.

Rane handed her a cup "Natural herbs that I grow myself, brought some peppermint leaves, lemon, and honey if you wanted some." She handed her a bowl that had the three in it. "Do you want to talk about today or just drink the tea and rest?" Rane asked giving her the option, she figured she'd want to get the day over with and even though Rane wasn't much of a talker, she could at least listen to the girl. "You know, we may not always catch them, but the point that we try is good enough start." Rane added in real quick.

------------------------

A text went through to Amber's phone from Spencer.

Spencer Reid: Hey how are you doing? Feeling any better? I'm sorry about today, we really didn't expect that outcome, if we had we never would have let you go on the field.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2017, 05:08 AM

Immy: ~<3

Amber carefully took the offered cup of tea, and smiled a little. She could already admit to beginning to feel better, just by the scent. "I can already tell that you grew the leaves yourself, there's no other way for the scent to be so fresh." She said casually, also politely declining the other three things. "This will do just fine, thank you." She murmured quietly, taking a small sip from her cup. Amber shook her head lightly. "To be honest, I just want to be done with today.." She admitted softly, then looked up at Rane as she spoke. Amber smiled a little and nodded lightly, in agreement. "I guess so, yea?" She replied, trying not to sound so down.

Her phone let off a little 'ding' sound as the text came through, and she blinked. Amber used her free hand and reached into her pocket to look and see who had texted at this hour. It was Spencer. Her blue eyes softened and she sighed quietly. "Spencer.. I said something pretty harsh to him." She murmured, not sure how to reply to his concerned text.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 05:18 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Sleepy but I'll stay on lol at least until 3am.

"Well there is plenty more tea, help yourself to anything in the apartment, and get some rest. Before she left the room she said one more thing "I'm not someone who deals with emotions, but I understand you're unhappy. Don't fret over it too long, one day we will catch him and when we do. Well you know how that goes or might feel. Just don't let it get you down, until then we must carry on the days and focus on those who we can save. Guten Nacht (Good Night) and sweet dreams." She left the room accepting her mental note of adding a bit extra of a certain herb to help her mind relax and sleep.

Rane went to her training room as she wore a spaghetti tank top and shorts only. No shoes. Just her feet in wraps and her hands. She would spend hours doing this rather than sleeping, sleeping just wasn't her thing. She always dreamed or saw things she didn't want to see.

--------------

Spencer: I know i just text you but I was hoping you would respond. You're probably asleep but don't worry about earlier. I'll see you in the morning at work, sleep tight.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2017, 05:40 AM

Immy: if you're sleepy- then go to bed <3
i'm alright now ^~^

Amber went into her room once Rane had said goodnight, and she smiled at the German words. Yes, she knew what language it was, and what it meant. She knew things like that from all of her reading and computer lessons. She knew French, German, some Spanish (Spain), and a tiny bit of Italian. As she sat on her make-shift futon, and sipped from her relaxing tea, her phone dinged again and she pulled up the text. She couldn't help but smile at the message. Amber set down her cup, and replied;

"I'm feeling better, thanks..and I'm sorry. Even if you say that, I'll still worry. Maybe we can go for some coffee sometime~" She sent the text, then closed her phone and laid down, getting easily cozy and drifted off to sleep pretty quick. Mind the nightmares, of course.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 05:48 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I gotta finish this fanfiction lol I'm glued to it. Ever seen NCIS?
(a girl asking to get coffee with spence lol imagine him trying to think to respond to that XD)

Rane finished her training hearing a slight noise after five hours of it and realized the other was dreaming. Maybe it wasn't so pleasant so she walked into the room where the other slept and stroked her head while she laid there asleep. Rane would never let her emotions awake again since back then but she would do it when no one was around. Humming slightly a peaceful irish lullaby tune, she noticed the other got a bit more silent and wound up going to her room.

She had work to do and wouldn't let this case drop. She started on her computer doing research while hacking into things. Then she moved to old case files she snuck out under her name just so she could read up on them. She caught the information from the team as well needing to know more about them.

Spencer: Sure, I would like that.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2017, 05:58 AM

Immy: yes, I love NCIS!! ~<3 and i understand that feeling lol
I really like crime shows though :3 Criminal Minds, NCIS, Castle, Blue Bloods, and Law & Order SVU
they are my favorites~ oh, and Leverage. ^~^
(xD i didn't think about that until i hit post xD)

Indeed, Amber had nightmares, but they didn't bother her for long. What ever the case was, she slept peacefully after hearing the soft humming. She wasn't sure where it had come from, but it had entered her dream through her subconscious and the rest of the night, she was fine.

She continued to sleep until the alarm on her cell beeped in her ear, telling her it was time to get up. Amber slowly sat up and turned off the alarm, seeing the text. She opened it up, and smiled. Then she closed her phone and got up to stretch. She had fallen asleep in her clothes..how embarrassing! Amber closed her door quietly, in case the other was asleep, and changed into something different. She opened her door again and made her way to the kitchen of her new apartment. She was still pretty tired..but you couldn't tell at first glance.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 06:13 AM

Nova_Alchemist: dude we should be doing that story too lol I love it as well. Oh and who is cutest on NCIS? Lol. I like Gibbs, Tony, and so far I think that is really it lol If I had to choose a girl it would be Abby or Kate. Okay I think it's time for bed, I'm yawning so much. Almost made it to 3am lol XD

Rane was up and about training in her training room once again. The scent of fresh bacon, eggs, and sausage filled the kitchen going down the hall and living room. The kitchen was an open sort of room connected to the living room so it didn't really block the smell. Rane left the just recently hot food on the counter covered up ready to eat by whoever was there to eat it. She was in the middle of doing Tai Chi as well as a few other exercises so she would grab something later.

Spencer had woken up like usual, he grabbed a quick bite of a piece of toast and some coffee. He figured he would pick up some coffee on the way, his eyes had bags under them like usual when he didn't sleep very well. He yawned while stretching then took a hot shower and got dressed heading out to the office as usual.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-22-2017, 12:37 AM

Immy: haha, let's get somewhere with this one first lol- then we'll talk NCIS :p
as far as the cutest guy, i love Gibbs and Tony but McGee is the cutest (i have a thing for geeks <3) as for girls, i a have to agree, either Kate or Abby ^~^ i love Abby to pieces 8D

Amber instinctively walked out of her bedroom, and followed the fresh aroma from Rane's cooking, and wandered down the hall of the apartment until she found the kitchen- coffee also sounded good. She normally didn't drink coffee..but last night made it an exception for this morning. So, she searched a couple cupboards until she found the coffee and she set the coffee pot up so she could make some. She'd make enough for the both of them, just in case. "Rane?" She called from the kitchen weakly, her voice soften-spoken, more so than it usually was. Even for her. It was then she noticed the source of the aroma, just standing by, completely untouched. Was she even hungry? Last night still lingered.. How did you forget events like those?

-or at the very least, move passed them?

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-23-2017, 04:10 AM

Rane didn't smile but her vibe was even more friendly than her expression would allow. "Good morning, are you hungry? I don't eat a lot but when I do I make sure to take in things with enough vitamins to keep me runnin." Rane finished cooking as she put everything on the table as so and moved to have a seat but heard her name so she waited. Grabbing a glass she poured a little orange juice until the coffee would be done. There would be several flavors in the cupboard untouched, she barely had time to relax in the morning. So coffee was something rare for her. Drinking her juice she realized the way the other was acting. Quiet, shyly speaking, and a bit...timid maybe? Uncertainty? As if reading her thoughts she gestured for the two sit down. "Let me tell you something, my old job we didn't exactly do things the way everyone would hope. You would do or see things you didn't believe in or liked. Basically what I'm saying is, what is in the past stays in the past. You forget such events by keeping your head up and looking forward. I believe we have office reports to write today and I have my own as well to give. So this way you can keep near Spencer Reid and well why not try to get to know him a bit more." she winked trying to get the girl to think of something else, distractions were great for forgetting.

Nova_Alchemist: your turn

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-24-2017, 04:16 PM

Immy: short ><
my character is doing what i often do
xD

Amber wasn't usually much of a morning person, mostly due to the habit of having to get up and rush off to college classes. Working was better than two hour lectures, especially when the people around you actually talked to you. She smiled a little, when the other asked if she hungry- implying that the food on the stove was meant to be shared, and as she she was getting a plate and taking some of the delicious looking breakfast, Rane had started speaking as if she had read her mind. Her words somewhat put her at ease though..and she left enough for Rane. in case she did end up eating. Amber glanced at her roommate, and offered a small smile. "Thanks." She said casually, wanting to let the other know that she had helped her with her struggle of their job last night.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-24-2017, 06:05 PM

Nova_Alchemist: mine is acting the way I would, she has seen a lot and been through alot but tends not to smile too often. She does have an energetic big sister attitude though that shows regardless lol.

Only image that seems to fit her Eyes are more light silver blue ish color.

"I believe after we eat we should probably head out." Rane put some food on her plate filling it up placing the little bit of extra on the table they sat at. Rane ate her food in silence not focusing or thinking about anything. Just relaxing in a way. Once done she decided to wash her plate and wait for Amber to finish up so she could clean hers too. Once done, she headed to her room to change, the outfit she wore was not the one she wanted to protect anyone in. Shorts and a tank top. Going to her room she came back out in black skinny jeans, matching black boots and a grey tank top with an owl on the front. Her plaid light sweater covered her arms but not buttoned up. Her purple hair was down but brushed back revealing the silver in her blue eyes. Her skin was not tanned but no pale either.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-24-2017, 06:49 PM

Immy: ^~^

Amber sat down at the table with Rane, and enjoyed the silence as they ate. She nodded in agreement with her statement about leaving, after they finished. It didn't take her much longer than Rane to eat, and she carefully handed the empty plate to her roommate, seeing how she seemed to be waiting to wash the plate. After that, she headed for her room, and closed the door to undress. She went through her stuff to find an outfit, since she hadn't really unpacked last night. She dressed herself with a casual pink top with lace around the upper chest, a pair of denim boot cut jeans, and her shoes. Amber brushed her hair, but left it down and flowy.

She said a casual goodbye when it was time to head to work, and she got in car to drive off. She'd keep her head clear, and act natural as she arrived and said her good mornings to everyone at the bau.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-24-2017, 07:19 PM

Nova_Alchemist: replying only short posts I got work soon.

Rane didn't show up for at least another half an hour seeing as she was making a few extra stops. Reid looked up at the sight of Amber "How did you sleep?" he asked standing up from his desk as he greeted her. Morgan was talking to Penelope as Rossi sat looking at some files he was working on case wise. It was a smaller one though. Rane appeared not wanting to show up after how sloppily she handled the protection status of the team. She knew that would count as points against her but a part of her really didn't care. This was her retirement option to get out of the system she was in. Now that she had those she had to protect she knew her company would use that against her somehow. Rane stayed silent leaning against a wall close to the others just in case anything 'did' happen.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-24-2017, 07:41 PM

Immy: it's fine~

Amber walked over to Spencer and offered him a kind smile. "Honestly, I didn't." She admitted in a lowered murmur. She couldn't lie and say she slept, she was trying to move passed last night. Maybe he could help her? Rane had already given her some helpful advice, now she just needed a friend, or whatever. A co-worker was fine too. "I heard we had paper work?" She mentioned casually, adjusting her back pack a little, so it hung over her shoulder more comfortably.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-24-2017, 11:39 PM

"The team does, we have been assigned to help penelope locate a missing child." Reid spoke nodded to penelope who just walked over tightly hugging them both. "Come on three musketeers its tume to begin the search for the unknown'!"

Rane hung on the side holding her tablet with one headphone in as she was watching the news. She wondered what the next case they would need her in and decided to talk to Hotch about it. Putting her device in a small bag she had with her she didnt think this team needed her. Better to cut ties sooner than to get mixed up in things. Leaning on the door frame silently as her skills went. She went unnnoticed for a short time as she watched.

Nova_Alchemist: im at work but here im using my phone

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 AM

Immy: what time do you get off?
O.o

Amber felt her mood drop an inch, with the news Spencer had to offer- but she soon perked up when Penelope came in and hugged the two of them. She couldn't stop herself from giggling, and she easily followed suite to her 'office'. Once there, she glanced at Spencer. "What do we know, about the kid?" She asked curiously.

(i've got nothing else x.x so tired..)

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-02-2017, 04:45 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Alright let me see what I can do here. I work tonight at 3:15-11pm so once I get home I'll probably wind up sleeping. I have work at 8am tomorrow morning too.

"Karen Glysin, age fourteen got kidnapped right before her fifteenth birthday the next day. It was on the way to school, bus driver said she never got on the bus. Karen is an "outcast chosen" teenager." "Outcast chosen?" Spencer asked as Penelope continued "Yeah, she chooses to be the outcast not liking those on the inner circles of groups. Doesn't care for anyone who is not her, so she winds up keeping to herself. Now the principle talked, teachers, and even some students. But no one seems to understand why she just vanished without any notice at all. No motive either." Penelope sat down in her chair having a semi table set up so they could all sit and chat while looking through files on the computer or coming up with ideas.

Rane was ignoring the news about children around 14 going missing, probably some pervert. Who cared. That was until a certain name was brought back to her attention. 26 year old, Anna Bloom went missing over three years ago after going to the river alone at a part in Florissant, Missouri national park - Sioux Passage. She has light blonde hair mid back usually in a high ponytail just past her shoulders. Blue-green eyes and stands about five foot four with light skin and a thin frame. Her family still believes even after all this time she is alive - so if you are alive and well out there Anna Bloom. Your family wishes for you to return safely to their arms and...hang on...I just got word that her youngest brother misses her as well and asking her to return. That is all. The voice went quiet as Rane went into a memory lapse about the young adult that went missing.

[Memory]

Staring down at the cold water picking up from the storm rising as it caused treacherous waves to create harsh movements. She waiting for the right time as the thunder roared, lighting streaked across the darkened sky, and then...she just let go plunging into the cold darkness that engulfed her body like a cool blanket.

[Memory Over]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-02-2017, 07:16 PM

Immy: that's fine deary~

Amber listened to Garcia closely, as she explained the case that they were assigned to. That name sounded familiar.. "It wouldn't be the first time she went missing- she ran away from home a few times last year." Amber spoke quietly, once the female had finished explaining. "But she always came home.." She murmured softly. And there was no motive for the kidnapper? There was almost always a motive. Amber glanced at the two who seemed to staring at her with confused faces, at least Garcia was. Spencer looked more curious. "I don't know if I can help with this case.. I know her." What if her personal feelings got in the way? Normally, this would be when said member was told to stay off the case, to avoid complications.

Aaron knocked on the door of the room, before entering. He heard everything. "Don't worry, all you're doing is helping Garcia find her, and every detail would be helpful. So, if you know some of the places she could be, let your teammates know." He said, not glancing at the girl as he carefully placed some papers on Garcia's desk. Lists of names of commonly known kidnappers in the area. Then he left. He didn't really have anything for Rane, so he went back to his own office to finish his paperwork.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-04-2017, 01:15 AM

Spencer looked to Garcia "So what do we know about the victim?" "Not much, that's why they want us to figure out more from here. We won't be out there this time, not you two again. So we have files here but we have to manually go through them, well you guys go through them. I'm going to see what I can find out online." Garcia spoke turning in her chair to her computers getting to work trying to find anything she could find on the girl. Spencer looked to Amber "You okay, Amber?" he asked adding after hearing the way she responded before Hotch came into the room.

Rane realized it was going to be a slow day today, nothing threatening to where they would need her. So she decided to go explore the area around the building. She knew the inside of the building like the back of her hand as well as the outside, but a walk no matter the weather was relaxing. Putting her tablet away she left her bag in the office room and walked back through the front doors in which she came in. She stood outside against the building watching everyone around her wondering just what exactly was she going to be doing during the slow and boring assignments?