monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-14-2011, 03:30 AM

Chronic/Good: I like the turquoise. :3 It's a good color.

Abomination/Bad: The head could use some more yellow. :) But it's very very nice overall!

Chunsa/Eye: Mmmm, Eye candy, yum yum! I love the layering.
I love the color choices too, they're very original, you don't usually see a cyan with a purple and red. :D

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-16-2011, 01:46 PM

I love Abomination's avatar because it looks pretty and my favourite colour is brown. I always admire people who can work with brown shades in Mene because even though it is my favourite colour, I could never pull off a pretty looking avatar.

I actually like Chunsa's avatar! ^^ But if there was something I dislike, perhaps her expression. I'm wondering why it looks so sad when the colours are so bright!

Monstahh is eye-catching! I still can;t get over the fact thqat those look like polka dotted socks even though they aren't! Nicely done!

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2011, 02:03 AM

Chunsa: GREAT color scheme! its gorgeous! and your coordination is terrific

monstahh: i know you want the hair to be different, but i'll say it anyway, because i don't have anything else to say. its a totally different color.

Pa-pancake is eye candy! i love me some robin! you look amazing as a cosplay!

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-27-2011, 04:20 PM

monstahh': It's just... WOW, the amount of accessories and stuff just seems pretty amazing and the colour co-ordination is fantastic!
Pa-pancake: the shoulders/face seem a little bare
chronic_heartbreak14: I'm sorry, but eye-sore, the red and turquoise kind of clash in my opinion :/

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 PM

Pa-pancake - Something I Like
I have always loved white and gold combinations. I think they're beautiful and always pleasing to the eye :yes:

chronic_heartbreak14 - Something I Don't
The skirt and hair colors seem a little off. The hair is too light, and the skirt is too dark. Other than that, it's quite nice.

Insert_Witty_Username - Eye Sore
There's not much too it, really. Kind of nude. I like outfits and themes and pretty things xD Sorry!

Kiari
XD

Old 02-28-2011, 01:49 AM

Chronic/Good: I like the bright eye popping colors

Insert_Witty_Username/Bad: The sparkles are unattractive, and your colors are all off.

Pweep/Eye: Eye-catching. I love the bright gold and red paired with black. The super hero look is really cute.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-28-2011, 05:32 AM

Witty - I like...bishie boys, and it's a good ..cosplaything of one. xDD

Pweep - I don't like...the empty white space in the middle of the fairy circle. >< It looks weird.

Kiari - Eye...sore. It's okay, but, the items don't seem to be cohesive with the theme. Yes they're black/white, but some of the item choices could be better and smoother.

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 AM

Pweep: i love the fairy-tale theme! the castle and fairy paired with the warrior girl is just terrific!

Kiari: i'm not that fond of the random pink in the ears, but really its so small that it could be overlooked

Monstahh: i think eye candy! she reminds me of a fortune teller, with the moon symbolizing all her jewelry and her gift of 'sight', not to mention all the royal purple is just a great color.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-28-2011, 02:53 PM

Kiari - Black and white combinations for the win. It looks really well balanced out with the right amount of blacks and whites here and there.

Monmon - Its such a beautiful avatar really but perhaps the one thing which looks weird in it might be the skull on the hat. Having that white spot there is kind of distracting and it makes my eyes search for another white spot elsewhere to balance it out but there is noe :(

Chronic - eye sore? I believe you may be in the midst of working out something new and fresh and it shows because your avatar is naked apart from the water themed items. I think you are definitely going to come up with something really cool looking!

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 02-28-2011, 10:05 PM

monstahh ~ I love how your avi seems mysterious and the moon fits great in the background!

chronic ~ I think you're in the midle of creating a avi right now with blue/waves. So what I don't like right now is the bareness of the avi

pancake ~ eye candy, I love the while/goldish theme!

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 03-01-2011, 12:03 AM

@ chronic_heartbreak14 ~ I like how your eye color matches your shiny lips. You don't really have anything on other than the Naias hair and sword, so I couldn't really think of anything to say.

@ Pa-pancake ~ I don't really like how the hair sticks out at the side of the hat, but that's nothing you can control.

@ Anglie ~ Eye candy. The gold really pops from the reds and whites. You even look like a piece of candy!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 03-01-2011, 02:26 AM

Pa-pancake: The gold and white are gorgeous together.
Anglie: I feel like the heart stockings don't work, they make the bottom too busy.
woohoohelloppl: Eye catching.... It's different and very unique. Like a monster that wants to be fancy for a party.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 03-01-2011 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: wrong page :< oops

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-01-2011, 03:03 PM

Anglie; I love that even though you are practically using most of theValentines 07 items, it still does not look like a boring avatar. It looks so lovey and divine at the same time. Like a statue in a video game!

woohoo: I actually think that your avatar must be really pretty but I don't particularly like the face area because I am more into pretty looking avatars I guess. But good layering on the eyes from the jack frost EI and phantom of the opera mask

loooongcat: eyecandy! I am very favourable towards white avatars and I think your avatar is a very pretty white one! Loving the whole innocent looking kittycat look :)

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 03-04-2011, 01:07 PM

woohoohelloppl- The way it's kind of a mish-mash and yet goes together so well!
~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~- Seems like there should be some kind of pink around the feet
Pa-pancake- Eye candy! It's gorgeous!

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2011, 11:56 PM

Long Cat: i love all the white and pink! the cat theme is adorable

Pancake: this is hard, but i think i'll have to say the hair color because its kind of an off white

Witty: eye candy. it is getting old, but it still has that lovely flair of a duo toned rodeo star :)

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 03-09-2011, 06:19 PM

Pa-Pancake- I think of someone made entirely of snow when I see that avatar, perhaps a frost goddess? :)

Insert_Witty_Username- The hair color is totally off. It reminds me of a myer lemon while the other yellows are more of a mute golden brown.

chronic_heartbreak14- I'm sort of torn between eye sore and eye catching. On one hand the dark red and black don't go with your avatar plus the hair is slightly too dark. On the other it's interesting and original. >.<

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 03-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Insert_Witty_Username: It's so cool looking with the red and gold.
chronic_heartbreak14: I don't like the water whip. Just makes it seem like too much from the same CI to be honest.
QueenPeppermint: I would say it's a mix between eyecandy and eye catching. It looks really nice, and well balanced with colours. And even though I said this in another thread, it really does remind me of fudge brownies for some very odd reason. :drool:

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:41 PM

Chronic: I love that sash and those colours!
Queenie: The black seems a bit off.
Usuke: Eye Candy. It's a pretty good cosplay!

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Queen: i love the violent nature of it! she's so daring and adventurous looking

Usuke: i don't like the background. it seems a bit much for this avatar and doesn't go too well with the theme

Mystic: eye candy! i think aside from the fact that she looks like candy, all the colors are fabulous and the incorporation of them all is astounding.

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 08-12-2011, 03:37 AM

McNugget: Your avatar is silly! But in a good way! I like the idea behind it XD

Mystic: Your avatar is not clothed, so not much to say><

Chronic: Very simple avatar, I like the gold mask!

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 08-17-2011, 03:12 AM

Myistic* love the hair
Chronic* note crazy about the hair
Jul* love it <3, eye candy for sure

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 08-17-2011, 05:40 AM

chronic_heartbreak: I like the way the eyes are layered with the mask. something about it looks really cool

Juliana: the color, pink is my least favorite color so yeah.

sdgfam: kinda eye-catching but maybe a bit eye sore cuz it's busy

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2011, 04:08 AM

Julianna, I love how you look so much like a little princess.

sdgfam, I don't like the golden arch in the back. I feel it adds too much gold. Other than that, however, it's gorgeous.

and Wings of Writing, I think your avatar is eye catching. You've worked that color scheme to your advantage!

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2011, 04:13 AM

sdg: i love how the castle is in the back and she looks like she's escaped from a party on a chase for something. she just seems to have a great story

wings: a little more white on the head would be great :3

Roka: eye candy. its got very nice, fetching colors that flow really well together. Makes a nice, gentle image on mah mind

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-17-2011, 04:29 PM

Wings: I think the gray/black shade is hard to work with sometimes, so big props for doing it well! :D Nice!

Roka: Wow, this is a cool avatar! :D So, what don't I like? The "triple bow" look that you've got going in the neck/chest area. I think there are better ways to incorporate those colors than throwing on three items that all have bows on them in about the same area. It's just a bit much. I'd consider removing the white shoulder wrap and replacing it with a white shirt that goes over your blue shirt. :yes: Also, a white wrap on your other arm would be good.

Chronic: Eye-catching. I think you're definitely on the right track with this avatar, and I love how you've incorporated the color of those tights. It just seems unfinished right now...