p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 04:55 AM

゙━━━━━━|| ● *๒ยttєгŦlเєร* ● ||━━━━━━"

☆ an original ρ ℓ α у ι η g η α к є ∂ ⓟroduction ☆

Currently: υη∂єя ¢σηѕтяυ¢тιση σρєη ƒυℓℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂

Accepting: яєѕєяνєs ρяσƒιℓєѕ ησтнιηg

Inspirations: тωιℓιgнт, нαяяу ρσттєя, ѕρєαк, αη∂ ѕσмє ѕσηgѕ[/SIZE]

Last edited by p l a y i n g n a k e d; 02-13-2009 at 12:55 AM..

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 04:59 AM

I hate them too, they're a pain in the ass!

1. [яρ мιѕтяєѕѕ]

Hello... I R Nakkie! mwahaha... I shall be your RP mistress for the duration of the RP. ^ ^ I hope you have fun in this RP I suppose I'm putting a lot of work into it. So please, enjoy yourselves and do your best. I'll try to make these rules as painless at possible.

Please follow the Menewsha TOS!!

2. [ℓιтєяα¢у gяαммєя and ρσѕтуѕ]

I need people who are literate. Not semi lit, but Literate to Advance Literate. Please don't type like an idiot, and use proper grammar. Foxfire has a decent spell check, or you could throw it in word and do it there. Use quotations and what not. (Don't worry about semi colons cuz I dunno where tf they go xD )

please make your postys pretty! not too colorful xD, with bright overbearing colors that'll blind someone >>

'Thoughts,' "Speech," or Speech Normal

3. [ℓαηgυαgє, ѕєχ, αη∂ ∂яυg υѕє]

Don't cuss or fuck every other sentence or post. When your going to get down and dirty, use the cut scene system. Menewshanor I don't want anyone jacking off to that stupid shit. So please don't cyber on gaia. Highlight this Post! You give your computer viruses and STDs xD Drug use by far is fine with me. Get as down and dirty as you want on that. Just remember there are children in Gaia land, so please don't get everyone in trouble xD

4. [ρяσƒιℓєѕ, яєѕєяνєѕ, αη∂ υρ∂αтєѕ]

Make sure you read all the rules to get the title of the PMs! I want your reserves first please! And I'll only be reserving one at a time. I don't like that someone who is faster gets the spot! I'm giving only two day time limit for profiles. please title your reserve the name of whom you want to reserve. Fill out the application! xD For Profiles, please put your character's given name and their real name ^ ^ Please and thanks! It should be enough! xD Profiles need to be nice, and in 1st person. I like semi long profiles, not too long! I don't want to know your characters favorite teddy bear xD

Also I would like someone to do the updates. I'm very bad at doing them, and I'd be very grateful if someone else did them! I'd love you forever and donate to you whatever you want! (mostly xD )

5. [ℓαѕтℓу]

Please, Please, Please tell me when you're going to quit! I'd be very grateful! I understand, but don't join if you're always busy! I want two or more posts a week! Please! Have fun! Oh and please stick to the couples, unless I approve of the one of your choice!

Last edited by p l a y i n g n a k e d; 02-12-2009 at 01:46 PM..

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:03 AM

S
o? This? Well, it's the tale inspired by other tales. Edward and Bella, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Melinda. Though the people are entirely different. On the other hand, our song people are almost exactly like their songs.

We start off in a town. It's a good size town in Rural Texas. The beach is only a few miles down, while it's sometimes hot as hell. You pretty much see everyone there. We have ten teens. Yes, ten teens as usual. Whom are somewhat related to each other. Their friends are friends, or boyfriend or exs. It doesn't really matter. Of course it's set in High School, and close to Christmas time as well. Almost half a semester. They're either a Junior or Senior, and some of them are having the time of their lives, while others are feeling pretty crappy.

So, drama? Of course. Fights, Sex, Drugs, come on now, what high school doesn't have that. Let's see what happens, and gives these kids
вυттєяƒℓιєѕ .

[imgright]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/smile_baka/stuff/thth48h1fly-1-1.jpg[/imgright]

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:16 AM

тωιℓιgнт

These two? Bella and Edward? Ha. You've got to be kidding me. Vampires? Believe me that's really far away. Bella? Well, She's that girl.... You know... The trouble maker, the complete bitch, the one who's been through hell and back, and is tough, somewhat vulgar at times and a complete fighter. She's clumsy as hell though, but a complete bad ass at the same time. On the other hand, Edward? Quiet and sometimes rude. He's dark and insensitive, sometimes being mean on purpose. His home life isn't that great either. He has all the money his parents could have, but his father is abusive, making him somewhat mean. His last girl friend left him for being abusive though she wouldn't say a thing to her parents. He can't help himself though. He didn't mean to her. He just can't stop. His anger just engulfs him and... it just explodes. What are these two to do?
เรค๒єllค รฬคภ
Margarita Isabella Ortiz || ק l ค y เ ภ ﻮ ภ ค к є ๔

This female is a angry person. She fights, kicks, and goes all out in a fight. She's never lost one, even to a man. She fights like one as well. She's clumsy as hell, and falls down on any flat surface, but does it in a complete bad ass kind of way. Isabella is loud, independent, bitchy, and one tough girl. She doesn't take any shit from anyone, and if you have a problem with her, or want to fight her, she'll kick your ass no matter who you are.

[σρєη | яєѕєяνє∂ | тαкєη]

є๔ฬคг๔ ςยllєภ
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

Last edited by p l a y i n g n a k e d; 02-12-2009 at 05:23 AM..

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:23 AM

нαяяу ρσттєя

Oh yes, we all know how Harry gets with Ron's sister. So cute. Cept now, no magic, no wands, no nothing. Just regular people. Guess what! Ron is totally to die for. All the girls want him, some guys too, especially Harry. Oh yes, he's equally popular, secretly gay as well. Ron though is growing up in a home that doesn't tolerate homosexuals, while Harry's family just wants the boy to be happy. Though Ron's not entirely in love with his girlfriend, Hermione (Who hasn't been completely faithful to him). What is the boy to do when he starts liking his best friend? (who no one knows is gay?)
ђคгг˙ ק๏ttєг
nค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

г๏ภคl๔ ฬєครlє˙
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

ђєг๓เ๏ภє ﻮгคภﻮєг
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:26 AM

ѕρєαк

Melinda Sordino? Well... She's the very cool and suave girl whom everyone gets along with. Not really popular but not really Un-cool. She's a really cool girl who's best friend is Hermione. Though one day, at a party with her then boyfriend, he forcibly has sex with her. A few days later, they break up. Melinda, four months later finds out she's pregnant. Her boyfriend completely denies everything. She finds comfort in her best friend, Hermione, and what's this? The two... Hook up in other words. They both are confused, but... What's stopping the two? What should they do follow their hearts or do what people think is right?

๓єlเภ๔ค ร๏г๔เภ๏
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 AM

мєℓσ∂ιєѕ

Our lovable music. Four people who's almost describe exactly like their song. Both are having some trouble, but hopefully they will over come their troubles.
ς๏ฬﻮเгlร ๔๏ภ't ςгy- ๒г๏๏кร ภ' ๔ยภภ
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

Horses. It's been almost her entire life. She's tough, and is very good friends with Bella, as well as the rest of the girls. She's a tough girl, who is rarely seen to be sad, even when her older sister died of breast cancer last year, even when she was abused by her ex Edward. Nope. Falling down that saddle never stopped her from getting up and dusting herself off. She's an excellent rider, her parents make a decent amount of money, and have a ranch, she even has her own horse, whose name is Teddy and races. It's more or less her life. Until that is when she starts helping a former cowboy, Hurt. She adores him, though... She isn't too sure anymore.

ђยгt- ן๏ђภภy ςครђ
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є
A serious accident when he was thirteen occurred with his horse, and he almost died. His back was damaged badly. Luckily enough though, he slowly regained his ability to walk... Though it's painful at times. He walks with a cane. To stop the pain, he's turned to one of the most dangerous drugs, heroin. When he was younger, he knew Cowgirls Don't Cry, but now they're further apart then ever. He's trying to stop with the addiction, but... It's hard. She's helping him. Though, lately, he's been going back to using. What if she finds out?

ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк, ѕкιℓℓєт
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є

He's a really fun guy to be around. He's nice and caring, and very serious at times. He really isn't that great in anything. He's very clumsy, and a little dense, but he tries his best. He is Field Of Innocence's boyfriend. He worries about her. She's all he has, and he isn't really sure what is wrong with her. All he knows that, no matter what, he'll take care of her. No matter if she's so apathetic now. Nope. He's head over heels for this girl. Whispers in The Dark has a bad home life, and now lives on his own. She is all he has, and he treasures her with all his being.

ƒιєℓ∂ σƒ ιηησ¢єη¢є єναηєѕ¢єη¢є
ภค๓є||ยรєгภค๓є
She is Speak's and Hermione's good friend. She's a very smart girl, and is very witty. She's in a few many clubs, and was a little serious. Now though, she has become seclusive, and has an apathetic attitude. She's doing a pretty good job at keeping up in her studies, but... she just does it with no emotion at all. Why is this? She caught her father in the arms of a stranger, and now, he has begin to abuse her. Not sexually, but emotionally, and sometimes physically. She doesn't know who to tell. What to do. She's trying to be strong but... She just so scared. Usually, she cries on Whispers in The Dark shoulder, but she just wonders how long could she keep doing that.

Last edited by p l a y i n g n a k e d; 02-12-2009 at 06:16 AM..

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:35 AM

Reservation Form

Rawr! I R....
User name here please
Please Save Me
Who you are reserving here please
Flashy sense of ness
The color you will be using in your post for talking and thinking
Ain't I beautiful?
100X100 Icon of your character
I am...
Character's First, Middle, and Last name
OMG! my life!
Just a small description for those who have book characters, or anything you want to add for song people. xD

Please copy the coding to the bottom part, and use it as your profile ^ ^ This is the profile thing xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx f i r s t n a m e MIDDLENAME l a s t n a me

[imgright]enter pic here[/imgright]

• nicknames (in a creative sentence!)
    • age (in a creative sentence!)
      • gender (in a creative sentence!)
        • role (in a creative sentence!)
          • sexuality (in a creative sentence!)
            • likes (in a creative sentence!)
              • dislikes (in a creative sentence!)
                • fears (in a creative sentence!)
                  • personality
                    • bio

_______u s e r n a m e _______

Last edited by p l a y i n g n a k e d; 02-12-2009 at 05:58 AM..

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 AM

• -----------------------------яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ
        ---------------[Singles]--

Isabella Swan ->|||-> Camilla Ortiz

Edward Cullen

Harry Potter

Melinda Sordino

Cowgirls Don't Cry

Hurt

• ---------------[Couples]--

Hermione Granger ♥ ♥ Ronald Weasley

Hermione Granger ♥ ♥ ♥ Melinda Sordino

Whispers in the Dark ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Field of Innocence ->|||->

• ---------------[Possible Couples]--

Isabella Swan///Edward Cullen

Harry Potter//Ronald Weasley

Cowgirls Don't Cry//Hurt

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 05:59 AM

Setting/Updates/Gossip Corner

So what's happening today? Well, our two pretty boys, Harry and Ron are throwing a party at Ron's home. Don't miss it! They invited everyone, even Miss. Isabella, who everyone knows will start a fight with a damned dove, as well our lovely Melinda, who since becoming pregnant had gotten more and more attention. Everyone got a invite through celly, so be there or be square!

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

1 | 2
3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23
24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30
31 |
Dawn | Morning | Noon | Afternoon| Sunset | Night | Midnight

Bright | Crisp | Cloudy | Humid | Drizzling | Raining | Pouring | Thundering | Snowing | | Flooding
| Grey | Windy | Breezy |

p l a y i n g n a k e d
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2009, 06:00 AM

Extras!

Banners--- None >>> *sobs*

Music!

Songs. The first three are for the couples in the books.[/size]