Quarender
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2010, 11:45 PM

✖STOP!✖

❝This Space is for Q and Sanzo's Randomness, If you would like to roleplay with either of us in a separate story, please send one of us a message. :] Thank you! ;D ❞

... I can never get her name right. FAILCAKE!

Last edited by Quarender; 11-25-2010 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: wrong name. D:

Genjyo Sanzo

Old 11-26-2010, 12:01 AM

~ Shivers- D; c....c....c..c...c...cold

----------

Rufus took his usual seat across from her. " You know of all people I'm having problems with Avalanche lately." The rebel group was like a thorn on his side. However; he has no excuse in forgetting her concert, though he has a million excuses he made up on the spot, but couldn't think of anything creative at the moment. " Seriously, I can't take a break one day when those roaches pop up from their hiding place and destroy sector five" His eyes wandered down to the city towards where the reactor once stood. " The night is still young, Calle." He returned his gaze back to her.

The blond woman thought for a moment then made up her mind. " Lazy Chocobo sounds fine. I just want to relax if that's okay with you? I think you need it more than me, sir, because you're overworking yourself, and I'm worried that working too much will start affecting your health" Elena was always concerned about Tseng's well being. Her cheeks flushed a scarlet hue, upon the realization she was head over heels for her boss. She avert her eyes to the floor, hoping he wouldn't notice her blushing.