Light[xero]kn!ght
I'm back!

Old 08-18-2009, 03:37 PM

Here you go :D
Are you up for creating character profiles or no?

LacedMarionette
Pondering Aristocrat

Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 PM

Hm, sure why not What do we need to include.

Oh and what's the story going to be about?

Light[xero]kn!ght
I'm back!

Old 08-18-2009, 08:13 PM

Basics like name, age, personality,and apperance[pic or description will be fine]
IDK, usually the roleplay figures that out ^^;
Do you have any ideas?

LacedMarionette
Pondering Aristocrat

Old 08-18-2009, 08:16 PM

:3 No not really any ideas sorry Dx I will work on a profile right now!

name: Nel Phanrer
Personality: Nel is normally very quiet and keeps to himself. However, when something really bothers him he will speak up and might even yell. When one gets to know Nel they find out he almost never has a neutral mood. He is usually either very happy or very sad. Sometimes Nel will act very chidlish when he doesn't get what he wants.
Appearance: Nel is very pale with black chin-length hair and green eyes, he can look almost dangerous. However, because he is very petite for a boy he is hardly scary at all. He is always wearing fingerless black gloves. Nel is commonly wearing jeans that are patched up in several places and a short sleeve shirt with a black jacket over it. He enjoys carrying a messenger bag with him in most places.

Last edited by LacedMarionette; 08-20-2009 at 02:43 AM..

Light[xero]kn!ght
I'm back!

Old 08-24-2009, 07:05 PM

It's okay,and here's my character.I was thinking we can do a sci-fi fantasy roleplay if that's okay with you -^^-(It doesn't have to be hard core,but I'm soooo into sci-fi right now x3 ))

Name: Pier Jasonson
Personality: He's an out going kid, and Pier doesn't enjoy sitting still either. He always has to keep moving. Sometimes this causes a problem, but Pier is quick to get in and out of trouble, often making smart remarks that have a different effect on different people.
Appearance: Pier has long redish hair which he keeps tied back into a pony-tail.He has pale-tan skin,and auburn eyes. He doesn't like his looks, especially his hair, since he gets made fun of it quiet alot. His hair is what people attack at the most,and his father refuses to let him cut it since it's a sign of his heritage. His family is all about their heritage. Pier is often seen sporting deep blue jeans, and a bright red and black checkered short sleeved tee with a white long sleeved tee shirt underneath that. Pier also as small square glasses that helps him read,and write since his eyes are so bad.

LacedMarionette
Pondering Aristocrat

Old 08-25-2009, 10:16 PM

@Light Sorry about this but I might being dissappearing from menewsha for a really long time. I'm hoping I can check menewsha sometimes though.

Light[xero]kn!ght
I'm back!

Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM

It's okay -^^-
Hope you come back soon though.