Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 07:29 PM

ɩɴ тʜє ғoʀєѕт

xx Everyone loves a good forest Role Play. xx
xx Lycans, Faries, Dryads; OH MY! Well here is mine. Where all races are safe to come live in the forest, xx
xx but forbidden to live among humans. Why? Because we're still all a fantasy to them. But what could possibly xx
xx go wrong in a forest of creatures? xx

xx Absolutely Everything. xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Introduction
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxStory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxRules
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxReserved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxReserved

Last edited by Mari Monn; 09-29-2009 at 10:26 PM..

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:02 PM

ѕтoʀy

xx In a land far away, in the year of an unknown time, creatures roamed this land without being heard. This was all because they remained hidden within the shadows of the forests. At this time, all the forests had connected together in some manner or another. xx

xx Of course, like humans, creatures all have wars due to differences. From the cliche` battle of the vampire and lycan, to the unbelievable elfin, dryad, and centaur wars. Of course, it doesn't help now
that human's are roaming into the forests and causing even more problems for the creatures. xx

xx What side will you chose? xx

Some creatures can be found here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Introduction
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Story
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxRules
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:02 PM

ʀυʟєѕ

First off, follow ToS.
You listen to me too, by the way.
If you get in a fight, don't GOD MODE.
I can't stress this enough, VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!
You join, you stay.
PM profiles to me. DO NOT POST THEM!
I like pictures in posts so I can imagine who I'm talking to.
Don't make your pictures huge.
Like I'll say in the next post; I Prefer Real Photos Over Anime Ones.
I hate anime pictures. :D
No quoting other people.
Keep the romance with the ToS standards.
Semi-lit+ means about two paragraphs minimum with 15 sentences minimum.
Will add more when I think of them.
OOC or Out of Character is to be done between [...], (...), or told as OOC:: in some mannar.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Story
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Rules

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:03 PM

ρʀoғɩʟєѕ

I prefer Real Life (Model) Photos.

HTML Code:
[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Name of Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"](First and Last, Middle if you want)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Age of Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"](NOTHING OVER 5,000!!)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Race of Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"](Please know about your creature's talents before choosing.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Theme Song for Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"](Just delete if you don't want one.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Personality of Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"](Short, but no less than 5 sentences.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Image of Character[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"];;[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][url=PUT URL HERE]PUT NAME HERE[/url][/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari monn
Name of Character ;; Thelchtereia (aka Thelchi)
Age of Character ;; 4,723
Race of Character ;; Sea Siren
Theme Song for Character ;; Curse of Curves by Cute is What We Aim For.
Personality of Character ;; As any well known Siren, she is a seductress. She can be a real sweet heart though, even if she has a rather cocky attitude. With looks like that, why wouldn't you be arrogant? Yes, she seduces then kills men in order to gain life. But we all have our bad sides. This is something she has to do. Because honestly, who wants to die when you're a beautiful siren?
Image of Character ;; Thelchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslynn Von Nightshade
Name of Character ;; Napea
Age of Character ;; 202
Race of Character ;; Nymph
Theme Song for Character ;; Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
Personality of Character ;; Napea is, in short, The Prankster Queen. She is up for a good laugh at any time, and has a very twisted sense of humor. Meaning: Nearly dying, would make her laugh her a** off. Than again, she is also very dark. Sometimes, she can be cryptic and indepth. Hence, a theory that she has a split personality. She isn't seen much when in this 'Gothic' state of mind, but her being a Nymph, certain changes in the atmosphere can tell one what the girl is up to. Her given name is Napea, but when she turns to her other side, she prefers Aepan. It suits her, much better.
Image of Character ;; Napea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Krynn
Name of Character ;; Zaivis
Age of Character ;; Unknown
Race of Character ;; Unknown
Theme Song for Character ;; Wind Scene (from Chrono Trigger)
Personality of Character ;; Zaivis, in a single word, would be curious. He doesn't know what he is or where he came from, just that he is different. He wants to know more about himself and about the world he is living in, but doesn't know how to find out. He has lived in the woods amoungst the other creatures and animals all his life. He isn't very good with language, though. Communicating with animals is far easier than communicating with humanoids for him. Because of this, he doesn't really speak often.
Image of Character ;; Zaivis
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusVentrice
Name of Character ;; Silvermoon Windrider
Age of Character ;; 1,989
Race of Character ;; Moon Elf
Personality of Character ;; Silvermoon is sweet and kind. She has always strived to stay out of the lime light but tends to have a little difficulty with that when it comes to her healing power.She is shy and easily overwhelmed when it comes to meeting new people. She tends to be softerspoken and is hard to get angry. Once she is your friend it almost impossible to make her leave.
Image of Character ;; Silvermoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddowkitty
Name of Character ;; Arina Hollow
Age of Character ;; 20
Race of Character ;; One of the fallen
Theme Song for Character ;; "One day I'll Fly Away" Nicole Kidman [Moulin Rouge]
Personality of Character ;; She is hopeful. Cast out of the high heavens for being born different she hid herself among the trees with the creatures of the forest. She seems like a loner, but she really is friendly. She is very shy, but very trusting. She is not so bold as to approach anyone quickly mostly watches from afar. But if someone/something is sick and/or injured she will do all she can to make it better.
Image of Character ;; Arina Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay Hamster
Name of Character ;; Lillith Amelia O'Reilley
Age of Character ;; 243
Race of Character ;; Dryad
Theme Song for Character ;; Edge Of Night
Personality of Character ;; Lil has always been known as shy and nervous. When you don't know her the girl hides and lurks, flitting around on the edge of your vision. She's mischievous to a certain point, but can be a mother hen if she knows you. Her specialty of care is willow trees, and she can often be seen near one or somewhere in its branches. She trusts easy and gets hurt just the same, but does her best to keep back her pessimistic tendencies, though they can show up fairly often, anyway.
Image of Character ;; Ms. O'Reilley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwogobo
Name of Character ;; Eisshal, commonly known as Isabel
Age of Character ;; She's not very good at keeping track
Race of Character ;; Ascendant
Personality of Character ;; Eisshal's most important trait is persistance. She's not very good at the things she does, but she is stubborn to a fault about them. Always bubbly and cheerful despite the failure she's probably just faced, it takes something pretty momentous to faze her. Nevertheless, she's insecure about her aptitude for ineptitude, but disguises it by ignoring or otherwise denying it exists. Though intelligent and powerful, she also possesses an extreme lack of common sense.
Image of Character ;; Eisshal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Rules
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Profiles

Last edited by Mari Monn; 10-13-2009 at 02:41 AM..

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:03 PM

ʀєѕєʀѵєɗ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Profiles
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Reserved

Last edited by Mari Monn; 09-29-2009 at 09:19 PM..

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 PM

ʀєѕєʀѵєɗ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx Reserved

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 PM

ʀєѕєʀѵєɗ

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-29-2009, 09:29 PM

oρєɴ

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-30-2009, 01:19 PM

[ Dead thread. Needs a pick-me-up. D: ]

Roslynn Von Nightshade
Welcome, one and all. I, am Rosl...

Old 10-01-2009, 03:44 PM

(Shall we?)

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-01-2009, 03:46 PM

[ After my dentist appointment. :) lol Leaving in like an hour or so. And currently working on me art shop. x3

Edit: Ready to RP when you are. :) ]

Last edited by Mari Monn; 10-01-2009 at 10:14 PM..

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-02-2009, 05:50 PM

[ Dead thread. *Sigh* ]

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 08:12 PM

(Should I go ahead and post with Zaivis? Or would someone else like to start?)

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 PM

[ Hm...I guess I can go since I'm waiting on someone for a commission I'm doing. ><'' But if you want to go first, my girl is normally around the ocean. xD Being a siren and all. :'D ]

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2009, 08:29 PM

(Okay, thanks! I'll post either within the hour or when I get back home, but definately tonight~!)

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-02-2009, 08:43 PM

Thelchi lay along the white sand of her beach. Oh yes, it was indeed her beach. No other siren dared to cross her path unless she had allowed it, and they would know if she had allowed it for they'd still be alive. For the most part, they never lasted a minute. And now, she basked in her glory and her beauty as she let her bare skin mix into the dry skin. Her mahogany locks were dry by now, sand stuck within the waves like the sand in the ocean. The only thing that had covered her body was a made skirt out of large sea leaves which covered her waist ever so gingerly, still revealing the curves of her perfect hips from each side. Her finely toned legs released themselves from the bottom as if miles long. Yes, she was a beautiful woman, but most sirens were. Weren't they? Maybe not all, but she defiantly was in the top five.

She rolled onto her stomach now. The sand covered her back and she was as if a fish hiding at the bottom of the ocean underneath it's grainy blanket floor. Of course, her hair and skirt hadn't let her hide well if it was her intentions, which weren't. She was only doing a daily thing and bathing in the sun for a few hours before she would return to the sea and perhaps get a male snack.

Last edited by Mari Monn; 10-03-2009 at 03:33 AM..

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2009, 03:31 AM

Zaivis, today, had been wandering a different part of the forest. He had seen a beach and decided to go see who he could meet there. The beach wasn't a place he normally visited. He much preferred the trees to the sand and ocean. Not to say that the beach isn't pretty.... Because it is. He just didn't feel like going there often. There was a bit of an eerie feel there.. Or, that's what he thought.
Once he arrived, he saw some girl laying in the sand on her stomach. He was sure that, for human standards, she was absolutely beautiful. But Zaivis had never felt himself attracted to anyone... Or anything, for that matter. He thought that it must be because he has never met another creature like himself. If he did meet a girl of the same race as himself, he was sure that he would like her... Though, no one can really say for sure.

He walked towards the girl, the sand warming his bare feet and the sun warming his already tanned skin. Zaivis walked right up to her, then sat down on his knees in front of her and said "Good morning," with a weird accent. It almost sounded like he learned the phrase the day before. He tilted his head to one side when he said this, making it look more like he were asking a question than greeting a person. He smiled pleasantly to himself, thinking that he had done a great job with pronouncing the greeting.

(Sorry if the content isn't that great. It's actually been a while since I've done a role play... x: )

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-03-2009, 03:51 AM

[ It's perfectly fine. I'm being lazy anyways so I'm not RPing nearly as well as I can. XD ]

Thelchi had sensed the man's presence before he had even left the woods, yet ignored it all the same. Lucky for him she could only get life from mortals, and he was defiantly not one of those. She could, of course, have a little fun with him, couldn't she? As he made his way over she had watched him. Half her face was hidden as she had her chin resting in the sand and her arm across her lower face resting in the sand as well. Hazy brown eyes kept on him every step he took as if a predator watching it's pray.

She kept eye on him as he knelt down in front of her. What a strange being he was. What kind of man comes up to sea siren in the first place? The thought made her laugh inside. She lifted her upper half now, sand falling off her body like she was an hourglass. Her forearms crossed one over the other and she didn't have any care what shown of her. What would he do even if she tried? It was all out he door for her anyways.

"Morning."

Her voice was like velvet through plump strawberry lips. Her thin brows had furrowed at the man's demeanor. A quick quark of her brown and she had gotten up and sat like the man now. Her hands rested on her thighs and she tilted her head with an everlasting seductive look upon her face.

"May I ask what you want on my beach?"

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2009, 04:31 AM

"Oh. This is your beach?" Zaivis asked, sounding genuinely curious. "I didn't know. I only wanted to see the water. I don't go out of my forest much." Obviously, the forest didn't really belong to him, and the way he said it made it sound more like the pronoun 'my' would replace the word 'the' whenever he felt like it could.
She really was very beautiful. Zaivis looked out over the sea and at the sky. This view was beautiful, too. He stared out over the sea and watched the waves for a moment before he brought his attention back to her. Again, he noticed her beauty.

He rocked back and sat down on his rear, legs crossed in front of him. He rested his elbow on his knee and, in turn, his head in his hand. His head still tilted curiously as he watched the girl, "My name is Zaivis. Who are you?"

((I'm trying to go back and simplify his speech some... Since he's not that good at well.. talking. lol? Anyhow, I'm just thrilled to be back into some role plays! Again, I haven't in a while and I've never thought I was very good, but hopefully I'll get better, right?))

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-03-2009, 04:39 AM

[ Glad you decided to join mine. :D It is pretty dead. XD Hope more people join. ]

She didn't say anything as he proclaimed the forest to be his. If he wanted to mock her that was just fine. But in return he may learn the hard way that it was her beach. However, she decided to give the male one more chance. As he had been looking around she had gotten into a more comfortable position for herself. She now laid on her right side. Her left arm came forward and bent across her stomach, fingers burring under the sand. Her right arm lifted and she held her head in her hand by her ear. Fingers laced through the falling, sand filled locks.

"They call me Thelchtereia."

She had spoke it in an odd tongue, one not familiar with most man nor beast. Though with the beautiful accent, it had been lazy as she had now been relaxing herself, not caring for much around her.

"I suppose it would be easier to call me Thelchi. And you?"

Of course, it took an effort for her to act well enough to care and ask the man that simply put question in return. This was just how she was, and she couldn't help it. Talk about the independent, over-confident woman.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2009, 04:52 AM

((I hope more people come, too~ And I had forgotten how simple and adorable my cutie Zaivis can be.... XD;; ))

"Thelchi," Zaivis sounded out her name to himself and then repeated it a second time as a question, making sure he was saying it correctly. He still watched her curiously, and ended up blurting out that she's pretty and then continuing, "You're like the ocean. I haven't met someone like that before." Zaivis tried to think about all the different sorts of people he met and what they made him think of. There weren't many that reminded him of something as powerful and beautiful as the ocean... Or as beautiful as the forest. When he thought about it, he couldn't think of anyone that reminded him of the forest... Which made him feel a bit depressed.

Zaivis knew nothing about trying to hide thoughts and emotions from others and probably didn't even realize how easy a creature he was to read. The saddness from that simple thought showed through on his face. He really thought it was tragic that he couldn't meet and talk to his forest in the same way that he had met and was talking to the ocean and owner of this beach.

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-03-2009, 04:59 AM

[Hehe, he is a cutie. :) ]

She let out a small, 'hm' as he had sounded out her name. Slightly, she nodded her head when he questioned if he was right. Her nickname wasn't too hard, and it made things a lot easier since she has the temper of the ocean as well. Having to explain something constantly was annoying and most of the times it wound up bloody. At least, bloody for the other person. But that was their simple-minded faults. If they couldn't get 'Thelchi' right after the first five tries they deserved to be slaughtered. That was her opinion at least.

At his comment about her being pretty she hadn't reacted to it much. She was rather used to this kind of thing from men. It wasn't her fault, she just had a blessing that caused men to fall head-over-heels for her. It would be more of a curse if she didn't enjoy it so much. This little being seemed so young minded though, it made her feel bad for the thing. He'd probably be affected by life. Especially since he seemed rather alone.

"I am a part of the ocean, darling. And yes, a powerful part. But what are you? You are nor strong looking inside or out."

Sure, it could be taken offensively, but it was more her way of talking than anything. Even if it happened to belittle people, what is to be expected from her race of beauty? From her, especially.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2009, 05:15 AM

((I like Thelchi, too. O: She seems like a lot of fun to role play. Also, I'm getting tired, so this may end up being my last post for the night... But there might be one more. :] )

When she asked, Zaivis looked down at the sand. "I don't know..." He definitely looked troubled. It was a question that he asked himself often and desperately wanted an answer to. "I've never met anyone else who looks like me...." He trailed off. He glanced up at Thelchi for a moment before looking back down at the ground. The hand that had been supporting his head was now on the ground, a finger drawing small circles in the sand in front of him.
His next thought was spoken softly to the ground, "I hope I can find out someday...."

Zaivis, again, looked up, asking another question, "Do you have any idea, Thelchi? Or... Do you know someone who might know..?" After saying her name for the third time, Zaivis had decided that he liked it. But, that was beside the point. If Thelchi knew of someone that might know what he is, then... Well, he didn't really know what he would do. While he desperately longed to know, he was also almost afraid of gaining that knowledge. Someone, he thought, it would change him in a way that was completely irreversible. Why was finding out who he was scary...? Again, Zaivis looked troubled.

Mari Monn
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-03-2009, 05:25 AM

[ I'm liking her so far. x3 Glad to finally RP as her. lol Yeah I'ma probably head off soon myself. ]

She didn't seem to put much thought into his words of misfortune. Beauty and arrogance may be one thing, but drama wasn't for her. Nor was sorrow. She just remained content with her own world and the souls of men. Quite fun, yes? As he went on she fell softly to her back and stretched her arms above her, staring into the sky. The sun seemed to make her brown eyes blue like the ocean. Waves crashing into each other around the cores.

"You're you, are you not? I prefer to be alone, to tell the truth."

Thelchi's point of view about the matter was obviously simple. Who cares as long as you're there? She would rather be alone so then she wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up trespassing sirens. Even if all it was was creating a large wave to wash them away from her waters. Such a hassle though, since it seems to keep happening. Sirens were just like rams. Ill tempered and fought for what was theirs and the leader becomes the victor. For years she fought for her piece of wonderful land. The perfect spot. Ships sailed by weekly which meant feasts for her.

Turning her head, her cheek burring itself in her hair, she looked at him through narrowed eyes. "Be happy with what you know. Digging deeper may be more painful than you think."

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2009, 05:16 AM

((Sorry I took so long to reply! D: ))

Zaivis watched Thelchi as she spoke. When she said she preferred to be alone, he began to stand up.

Digging deeper may be more painful than you think. He rose slowly to his feet.

The phrase rang through his head.
"So.... I should be happy with things right now..?" He did like the sound of that. But, at the same time,
"it feels so empty," a phrase practically whispered. He turned and looked down at her, tilting his head now to the other side,
"You know where you come from, right...? Everyone else I met knows. The only thing I know about where I am from is that it is not here. You've met people that are similar to you before, too, right? Even if you do like to be by yourself. You choose to be alone. You aren't..." Zaivis didn't even know what he was trying to say, much less the words he should use.

He hated thinking about things like this. Why was he the only one who didn't know such simple things? Things that every other creature he spoke to was born knowing? Where they belong. What or who they are. Why were such simple things so incredibly hard to know? Zaivis suddenly felt very out of place on that beach. He felt like he needed the trees to be surrounding him. His forest was like a blanket to him. Something to hide under when the world around him got too scary...... He understood that he needed to leave the forest some day.... Just... Not yet.... please....not yet....

"Thelchi.... I like talking to you, but I'm going back to my forest. You should visit me there sometime." Zaivis gave her a weak smile before turning and making his way back up the beach to the forest. He felt he needed the familiarity of the trees and sounds there to help him really think about things.