darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-25-2010, 04:39 AM

Axel shook his head "No" he sounded like he was on the verge of crying as tears ran down his face.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-25-2010, 04:44 AM

Alana frowned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Talk to me about it."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-26-2010, 11:24 PM

Kasier yawned and layed back on his couch this place was so boaring. He would have rather just layed down and slept but knew people would yell at him to get up and get to work. "Stupid Havting to get up and do something" he says "to much work".

Agent Foxx
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2010, 05:49 PM

Kali smirked, "I see, but isn't it about what you want. Overall? I mean..you can have her..and more...Like others do.."She wondered how that might snap him in for a trap.

Echo nodded, "Very much so." She looked at Aubrin, "So how have you been recently..before this havoc picked back up..."

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-27-2010, 08:12 PM

Akee just grinned as she moved from the other two she had been harassing. She walked to beach and took a seat as she leaned against a tree enjoying the peace she found there. She closed her eyes as she focused on playing with Ryuu. He was going to be so easy to break the way he was going. Akee knew she had him already the others could try all they wanted but this human was sins. Akee laughed as she sat against the tree as she played with Ryuu. She had the idea of killing the girl in his mind soon enough he would do just that.

Ryuu followed the girl up the beach into the forest. He felt his temper rise as the girl just laughed at him then she would run further from. Ryuu felt his body jerk as he heard a voice out of no where speak to him. "Why let her lead you on again. Remember you tried to give her your heart and she killed you. Why not do the same for her?" Ryuu shifted his eyes as he saw his katana setting on the ground near a tree. Ryuu walked over and grabbed it as he drew the sword. He went back to chasing the girl only this time with a purpose.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 02-27-2010, 10:49 PM

Nixon raised an eyebrow at the female and softly touched her cheek. "I know, but Lelieene means a lot to me... I still have to respect that she wouldn't want me doing this... She would never do it to me. And if she had then believe me, I would know..." He answered softly trying to resist kissing her. Kali was very pretty, but he was a bad person wasn't he?
-----
Aubin nodded and smiled softly at Echo. "I've been well. Just the same old thing... how about you?" He asked her softly with a smile. Patience really did dislike the situation they were in. It was quite annoying and tiresome. Then he heard rustling threw the forest. He watched a man run by and nodded. "I believe that was my man... perhaps I'll see you soon, Justice." He grinned at her then chased after the man. Landing softly in front of the angry man he stood there with him arms folded. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asked as he looked to the man.

Agent Foxx
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2010, 12:28 AM

Kali nodded and leaned closer to him grinning wide, "I bet you would have. But what if she was doing something now? What are you to do if you are here?" She smirked wide.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-28-2010, 01:54 AM

Ryuu stared at the new person who was in his way. He moved his sword out to his side in a quick movement as he glared at the stranger. "Finish some old business and if you don't mind I must be leaving." Ryuu stepped bast the stranger as he looked for the girl again. He wandered how many strange people he was going to find here.