stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 AM

"Yes, I forgive you." Rhianwen nodded, relaxing a bit. "Do not worry yourself. I bid you a good night." she said in her usual soft alto voice, no longer sounding upset.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 AM

He saw that dawn was a few hours away. He knew the others were done feeding and heading back to camp. "Ill see you around."he gave her a card with his number on it and vanished into the night. He was flash runing back to the camp to make it back befor the others. He didnt forget about the girl but since she had his phone he will call her in the day time.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM

Miyah finished hanging out with her friends, she finally realized that he wasn't coming for her so she ended up stumbling home once more and passing out on her bed. She had completely forgotten about the phone that was in her pocket. She had a strange dream about someone chasing after her, trying to bite her. Miyah didn't wake up again until the next morning. "Yay, I get to rest today..." she muttered to herself sleepily, getting out of bed and going to take a shower When she got out and was dressed in sweats, she went to the living room and sprawled out across the couch with a soft groan. Her dress was hanging over the back of the couch.
((Okay, I need to sleep. It's almost 5 am here. >.<; I'll be on tomorrow morning. Nighty night!!))

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 03-11-2010 at 10:41 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Angel got back to the camp and went to his pad. He soon found out that the others didnt feed that night.(Thats for Miyah friends to be ok) He was glad that he made it back befor them and they didnt ask any questions. He looked at the clock and tought about his phone.He planed on calling her in the morning so they can meet up later that night.He took one last look at the clock it was 5am dawn. He soon fell asleep.

(pick it up later good night)

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 11:45 AM

((night night.))

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:07 PM

Miyah flipped over on the couch and looked around her apartment. She thought about what she had heard the night before when the guy and that girl were talking in the alleyway. Sighing she got up to get something to eat, forgetting about the phone that was in her dress.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:09 PM

Angel woke up. He looked over at the time it was 8am. He had almost 12 hr befor night fall. He turned in his bed and tryed to get more sleep.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:12 PM

((Isn't he supposed to call her?))
Miyah looked at the clock and sighed, she had to go to work at 8pm that night, right around nightfall. She ate some food and hopped in the shower, unable to go back to sleep. Miyah worked at a local bar and grill as a waitress. It was okay money and it paid the bills, but she wished she didn't get hit on every other table that she served. It was begining to become a hassle.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:18 PM

(who said i had another phone lol i see you have work ^^)

Angel woke up from a dead sleep. He got up took a shower and sat in his arm chair. His room Mate was still fast asleep or it looked that way. Sleep wasnt needed but it helped pass the time. Angel took out a book looked at the time and started reading.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:24 PM

((Ahha I see! Yes, she does.))
Miyah got out of the shower and went to her room to lay out her clothes for work. It was a lazy day for her, mainly ment for her to recooperate from drinking all night. She smiled to herself and pulled on her work clothes after watching a movie to pass the time. It was finally time for her to get ready. She fixed her hair up in a messy bun, curling a few pieces that hung out of the bun. Her uniform was simple, white button down blouse, black skirt, and black heels. Typical waitress outfit, she would get her apron at work.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:31 PM

Angel put down his book as her herd his mate get up. "Whats a matter" Angel asked him. "Hungery" he replied. Angel pointed at the cooler with the blood bags in it. His mate went about his biz. The bells of camp rang to sign in the new night. Angel got up and went out the door.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:34 PM

Miyah looked at the time and saw she had thirty minutes to get to work and she was out the door, purse and the phone she found in her dress in hand. She shook her head and finished off an energy shot drink while she walked towards her job, the night darkening as she walked.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:42 PM

The camp wasnt nothing big. It was kinda like huts. This was his clan. He walked up to one of the girls and said he will be back befor dawn. He left off the camp and made his way to the road.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:45 PM

Miyah hummed to herself as she walked, passing alleyway by alleyway. She could see that her work was about four more blocks away. Though the streets were well lit and rarely anything happened, it made her nervous walking alone when it was dark out.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 07:50 PM

Angel got into town a few moments later. He aways travled on roof tops when he was in town. It advoided people the most. He jumped a leaped. He was walking and kicked a rock down on acident. In the distance he saw a lady walking. It wasnt like he wasnt looking for her. He knew he was closing in on her sent.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 07:53 PM

Miyah looked behind her like she heard something and picked up her pace. Her nerves getting to her as she walked. She looked to her right down an alleyway and it scared her even more. She bit her lower lip and continued to walk quickly towards her work, almost becoming relieved when she was barely a block away.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 08:00 PM

"Hey didnt i tell you it was bad to be alone." Angel said from the roof top. The girl turned around to see were the voice had come from. Angel jumped off from the roof and landed shoftly on his feet. The girl turned back around and he smiled.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 08:05 PM

Miyah yelped and turned around to look at him, stopping dead in her tracks. "I uh....." she stuttered. She bit on her lower lip. "No?" she replied, not moving any as she spoke to him. "I'm just heading to work." she added softly.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 08:08 PM

"Well how about i walk you." He said while holding out his hand for his phone. He gave her a smile and said "Hasnt anyone told you not to take things from strangers." He laughed but his face was still and dead cold.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 08:12 PM

Miyah pulled the phone out of her purse and handed it to him. "Look, if this is about you talking to that girl in the alley I promise I won't say anything..." she told him, hoping he wasn't going to try to kill her. "I mean, I'm not even sure what I heard." she added softly, taking a step back.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 08:21 PM

"Alley" Angel said with a stern voice. He let her pass and started walking next to her. He had on all black. He pulled up the hood to his jacket as they got to the street and said "I dont have a clue what your talking about"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 08:28 PM

Miyah whimpered slightly and walked hesitantly down the alleyway. "Okay...." she said softly. "So did you just come to get your phone?" she asked in a hopeful tone. She was terrified that he was going to do something about her overhearing their conversation.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM

yup he said with a harsh tone. They walked down the street. He didnt even look at her while they walked. As they came to a corner he said "Angel" he paused for a second and continued "Its my name."

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2010, 08:39 PM

"Miyah..." she replied softly. She held her hand out to him. "Nice to meet you." she told him as they neared her work. "Are you going to tell me what you are?" she asked.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-13-2010, 08:44 PM

Angel looked at her hand and looked away. "what you are" he repeted what she said. He looked into the sky and said "Have fun at work." he vanished as she was looking the other way.