Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 03-15-2010, 09:24 AM

I'll Always be there for You
Role Play - IC

Picture this:
A time of war, a few years into the future. The world seems the same, besides that fact that all most every country is at war with another. People seem to be scrabbling to find their families in all this confusion. People digging holes in the ground to be safe. What is next?

How about 5 people that have a special talent: they have a guardian angel watching over them. From all over the world 5 people, kids have this angel watching their back ever since they were born and now during this time of war, these angels might just show themselves to save the kids.

Time:
June 2013 [1 year into the war]

Place:
An island in the lower Pacific, Kaligon

Extra:
Each of the 5 kids have been sent to Kaligon to be safe.
These angels will do anything to keep their kid safe.
A possible love attachment might have been made between the angel and kid.
These kids do not know about the angel.

| Info | Rules | Profile codes | Characters | Open | OC |

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-20-2010 at 09:29 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 09:25 AM

Rules

1.) Obey the TOS Rules
2.) This is a semi-lit RP, so at least one hefty paragraph, no text talk. Be descriptive, use " " for speaking. No **'s for actions, actually type out what your character is doing. EX: She walked down the hall to see her friends. "Hey guys!" she said excitedly.
We want to be able to post something from what you write.
3.) Romance is allowed, no cybering! Keep it PG-16 or take it to the PM's, emails or what not.
4.) No God-moding. I am god in here, not you. If I catch you, you will be taken out of the roleplay.
5.) If you are going to be gone for a while, please let us know. It's not fun if you have to wait around for one person to post.
6.) Cursing is allowed, keep it at a minimum. Don't do it every other word.
7.) Fighting is allowed but no killing, unless you have the person consent and you tell me first. But I would rather that there was no kill.
8.) No anime pictures, please keep them real. [we'll just pretend that the angel's have wings] Thank you <3
9.) Use spell-check please.
10.) PM your profile to me for acceptance before posting.
11.) Title the PM “Guardian Angel Reserve” to reserve a spot if you don't think you have enough time to type up the Profile.
12.) PM the profiles with the title "Guardian Angel Profiles" once they are all finished.
13.) No editing the profile code!
14.) More might be added.
15.) No posting till I post Open.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 09:28 AM

Profile Codes

Human kids:

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR] [font="pristina"][COLOR="your own color"]Full name[/COLOR][/font] [COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[
img]img url[/img][/CENTER]
[
INDENT]
[
imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] [SIZE="1"]Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][full name][/SIZE][/COLOR], however everyone calls me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][nicknames][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I was born on [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][month day, year][/SIZE][/COLOR] which makes me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][age (17-20)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. All right so more detail, okay. I'm [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][height][/SIZE][/COLOR] tall and I weight [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][weight][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I also have [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][piercing/tattoos][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I love [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][likes 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But then again I hate [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][hates 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR].

People say that I am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But I really am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][your true personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR].

I was born in [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][year][/SIZE][/COLOR], and this is what happened up until now: [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][bio at least 1 paragraph][/SIZE][/COLOR].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][anything else][/SIZE][/COLOR].[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[
RIGHT]I am controlled by [COLOR="your own color"][username][/COLOR] and I love them. [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT

example:

SPOILERX

~ Full name ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [full name], however everyone calls me [nicknames]. I was born on [month day, year] which makes me [age]. All right so more detail, okay. I'm [height] tall and I weight [weight]. I also have [piercing/tattoos]. I love [likes 5 or more]. But then again I hate [hates 5 or more].

People say that I am [what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)]. But I really am [your true personality (at least 3 sentences)].

I was born in [year], and this is what happened up until now: [bio at least 1 paragraph].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [anything else].

I am controlled by [username] and I love them. <3

Guardian Angels:

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR] [font="pristina"][COLOR="your own color"]Full name[/COLOR][/font] [COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[
img]img url[/img][/CENTER]
[
INDENT][imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] [SIZE="1"]Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][full name][/SIZE][/COLOR], however everyone calls me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][nicknames][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I was born on [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][month day, year][/SIZE][/COLOR] which makes me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][age (17-20)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a [I]Guardian Angel[/I]. And the person that I protect is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][name (leave this blank for now)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. 

All right so more detailokayI'm [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][height][/SIZE][/COLOR] tall and I weight [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][weight][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I also have [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][piercing/tattoos][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I love [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][likes 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But then again I hate [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][hates 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR].

People say that I am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But I really am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][your true personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR].

I was born in [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][year][/SIZE][/COLOR], and this is what happened up until now: [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][bio at least 1 paragraph][/SIZE][/COLOR].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][anything else][/SIZE][/COLOR].[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[RIGHT]I am controlled by [COLOR="your own color"][username][/COLOR] and I love them. [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT] 

example:

SPOILERX

~ Full name ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [full name], however everyone calls me [nicknames]. I was born on [month day, year] which makes me [age (17-20)]. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is [name (leave this blank for now)].

All right so more detail, okay. I'm [height] tall and I weight [weight]. I also have [piercing/tattoos]. I love [likes 5 or more]. But then again I hate [hates 5 or more].

People say that I am [what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)]. But I really am [your true personality (at least 3 sentences)].

I was born in [year], and this is what happened up until now: [bio at least 1 paragraph].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [anything else].
I am controlled by [username] and I love them. <3

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-16-2010 at 07:16 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 09:32 AM

Characters

Pair one:
[Emmy Bow] X [Timothy Eryk West]

Pair two:
[Thomas Michael Rogers] X [Eliana Soleil]

Pair Three:
[Kira Carter] X [Angel Karuso]

Pair four:
[Jared Alford] X [Calida Amadis]

Pair five:
[Brenna Rachelle] X [boy angel]

Pair six:
[boy human] X [Annabella Moore]

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 04-06-2010 at 09:25 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2010, 03:43 AM

OPEN

The RP is OPEN for posting [3-17-2010]
Please send in your profiles
No posting in here until your profiles are posted here and you are paired with an Angel/Human!

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-17-2010 at 12:11 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2010, 04:17 AM

One last thing

Picture our world now… no demons or things and you have this rp.
Add in a little world war you have this rp.
Add in that old tale about having a guardian angle that will always protect you and you have this rp.

PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/156525-ill-always-there-you-open-accepting-profiles-4-spots-left.html"][IMG]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/angel3-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-18-2010 at 04:15 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2010, 07:38 AM

[Raccoon feels like trying to do a gaia post XP]
[I used to be good at these so lets see if I still am]
[lolz and to answer the obvious question: "Do our first posts need to be like this?" - NO! lolz I just got bored lolz and had hours of time on my hands]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Emmy Bow ~

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/EmmyDownload311-1.png[/imgright]
εммч woke up to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing, her eyes still not wanting to open, for the dream of sugar plums still danced in her head. Groaning she slowly opened her eyes, hoping to wake up in her dream world, but alas, she did not. Sighing she crawled over to the edge of her bed and then slid out of the bed. She didn’t even feel like standing, so she crawled over to the bathroom of her apartment and then closed the door behind her. Finally standing up, she started the water for her bath/shower and then took off her pj’s. Pulling her hair out of her nighttime ponytail, she soon went into the bath/shower.

She spent a little more then 20 minutes, singing, and just having a good time, while also taking and actually shower. Shutting the water off, she wrapped the towel around her body and looked in the mirror. She still had those bags under her eyes but she did not care; she was up all night, again, watching some random shows on the sci-fi channel. Now that was about the only thing about her that was not childish. She liked to watch, late at night, r rated movies on Sci-Fi. If her parents or any person say that or knew about it, they most likely would unplug the TV and take it away from her. However, what they do not know is that Emmy knows that all the shows are fake, they never even bother her. She has seen the real war, the real fight right up close and all this fake Hollywood stuff, never bothers her. In truth, it makes her made. The movies never show the real wounds, really blood, unless it is rated R or Un-Rated, she hates it when it is completely fake and just looks like crap.

Drying her hair and body, she soon looks at her face and puts on her make up. Putting on her normal panda eyes and her plain natural face. she never wear much, the only thing she ever does wear is her black panda eyes and just foundation. Soon she unwraps the towel and quickly goes into her closet. Looking around she picks out a shirt, a skirt, and some shoes. Putting everything on, she slide open her bedroom door and skipped on into the kitchen. Pulling out form the freezer the beacon and from the fridge the eggs, she started up the stove to soon start cooking her food. While the food was cooking, she walked over to the TV. Putting it on she soon put in the video she was still watching, Hello Kitty Fairytales. Smiling she paused the movie as she went back to get her food. She put everything on a plate and poured herself a glass of milk. Taking everything to the living room couch and continued watching her movie while eating her breakfast.

Emmy smiled and clapped her hand after the show ended, her food all gone, and her stomach full. Getting up she washed the dishes and put everything back. She walked over to the window and looked at the outside world. It was June and the world was at war, yet for some reason this island seemed to be a getaway, a getaway from all that was the outside world. Yet, she worried that one-day all this might be taken away from her. She sighed softly as she still looked outside of the window; the streets below seemed to be bustling with people. People looked worried, scared that the war would come here. It might, they never knew, never were sure that they were safe. Many people even built bomb shelters here, several tens of feet underground.

She took a deep breath and then turned form the window. Turning the TV off, Emmy soon grabbed her purse/backpack and headed out. Locking the door behind her, she walked down the halls. Greeting and older couple she smiled, watching them as they walked into their apartment. Many days Emmy wished that her Prince Charming would come and sweep her off her feet. Dreams might come true, her dreams might come true; that is what she keeps telling herself. As she soon arrived on the ground level, she soon wondered out on the sidewalk.

Looking around she soon headed off to her work. It was not so much work, but just emotional photography. Sure she wasn’t the best photographer out there but she still had some talent.. She was excellent at capturing emotions. Walking into her work, she quickly said good morning to her boss and skipped into her office like cubical. Putting her backpack/purse under her desk, she grabbed out of it her wallet and her camera.

Soon after that she walked back outside with her camera in hand and her eyes ready to find captures. While she was walking around town, she took picture of people, some happy, some worried, some sad. Her photos seemed to capture those feelings and that is why she gets to do this as a living. As she progressed into town, she soon found herself in the rougher, more violent, “bad” part of town. She only went her once or twice, but never has she gone into the part that she is going to today.

Walking the streets, she looked around. Everything seemed dirtier then normal; even the people did as well. While walking the streets, she quietly took a few pictures, but when she didn’t see was a man that seemed to be angered by her.

He stood up and walked slowly behind Emmy. Emmy could hear his footsteps but she thought nothing of this until she felt a hand pulling her around to face a man. She looked at his face. Dirty, sad, strong, and tough, Emmy soon started to get worried, to her he kind of look like he was a hobo rapist.. But that might just be her high school friend’s influence. He looked at her with angry and pissed eyes. “What are you doing?!”

Emmy looked at him and then raised her camera up slightly, “I work in a news studio, taking pictures of people, emotions actually.” She was innocent and smiled that way as well, “I was hoping to find some emotions here sir.” She smiled innocently, grinning cutely, trying to make him not mad at her.

“Oh so I see..” he grinned evilishly, devilishly. “You taking pictures of peoples pain and hurt just so you can get money. Your living it up while we have to eat form the trash cans! You’re a worthless piece of trash yourself!” he started yelling.

“Nnno sir, I don’t” her voice was softer, scared.

“No what! You don’t.. oh I’m sorry, then I’ll just go back to my fancy apartment and spend my cash on jewelry for the girlfriend I don’t have!” his anger pushed Emmy down onto the street.

Emmy groaned and whined softly as she hit the ground. Looking up with puppy dog eyes, she still did not understand why she was so angry with her. “Please sir, I don’t mean any harm, I’m just taking photos.”

“Yes and those photo’s translate into money, hmm!”
he kneeled down and looked Emmy over, his face now turned into a smirk, a creepy smirk, what was on his mind.. No person in his or her right mind would want to know. “Well know, we can make a deal, I’ll let you take a picture of my neighbor hood if you do something for me little girl. How about that?”

“Um sir, what-what would you want me to do.” she was innocent to his thoughts, never thinking anything along the lines of sexual, since she really didn’t know anything about it, besides the TV.

“Well, you shall see!” He laughed and grabbed her arm, dragging her across the street. She was so light that it was an easy task.

Emmy gasped and screamed slightly. “Sir, please, please let go!” She yelled out as he dragged her to the other side of the street. He was way to strong for her to try to stop him; she would be crushed. Looking around she tried to see if anyone would help her, finally understanding what he wanted. “Please someone help! Please!” she started crying, the tears coming down her face.

[if you guys wanted apartment layouts: x if it’s wanted <3]
[woot! over 1,300 words!!!]

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-18-2010 at 05:15 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 06:04 AM

Kira Carter

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/anime2-1-1.jpg[/imgleft]
Kira woke up suddenly after a dream about her sister’s body. Kira’s own body sweating and shaking, she hated that dream and each time she saw it the worse it looked. More and more did she see the blood, the gore, the wounds, the bones, the face.. the face. Kira hated to see her sister’s face like that, all bloody and cut, frozen in terror. She closed her eyes and her sister seemed more peaceful. And yet still, Kira could see that she was in pain, in terror, in horror. Man did Kira wish she had told her sister to not go into the military, she wished she pleaded for her to stay. Just maybe she would be here with Kira.

Getting up from her bed she walked over to the balcony and looked out the windows, looking down she saw that the house cleaner had cleaned her living room. She sighed and took a swift shower, trying to cool down her nerves. Carter soon then put on her black and white dress and then headed down stairs. Grabbing and apple she soon put on her black knee-high boots. She grabbed her keys and then walked on outside and down the halls. She waited for the elevator and then hoped in.

“Arg! Can’t this thing go any faster?!” she yelled out in the elevator a few people turned around and stared at her with evil glares. “What?!” sighing and shaking her head she got out at the first floor and walked out onto the street. The sidewalks seemed crowded so she ended up walking in the bike lanes. Walking on the line between the bikes and the car, Kira wasn’t paying attention and for the life of her, she really didn’t care.

[how about that.. it’s okay?]

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 06:48 AM

Avenger

Kira woke up fast. Avenger knew it was another bad dream. He looked over waiting to see if she would fall again. Kira got up and made her way to the balcony. He looked at her standing there. What was going on in her head he tought.

Avenger went out to the living room in wait. He sat on a big arm chair waiting for her to come out. The maid must have cleaned up last night. Kira came out and they headed for the elevator. Riding down Kira yelled out a few words. This made Avenger laugh hard and long.

Kira made it a habit to walk in the street. Avenger hated this seeing the danger in it. He kept up with Kira wishing nothing bad would happen.

Last edited by Xero Cool; 03-18-2010 at 07:26 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 07:10 AM

Kira was started pretending she was drunk, walking the line with her arms out, wobbling here and there. She found this entertaining and fun; laughing softly to herself, she soon stopped and looked up at the sky. “Such pretty clouds.” Soon that old, softly childish smile appeared back on her face. Looking around she tried to find a place to sit. “Hmm where to sit where to sit.” She took a bit into her apple and chewed on it as she looked for the place. Soon finding the perfect place.

Walking to the church she smiled and then walked on inside. Walking to the stairs, she soon made it to the towers. Looking out at the city below her she put the apple in her mouth and then climbed up on the window. Reaching around she soon started her way up the building and then too the roof. When she finally made it to the roof, she looked around and laughed. “If only I could share this with someone. This city actually looks good from here." She smiled and then laid down, looking up at the sky, she watched the clouds, while also finishing her apple.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 07:25 AM

Kira started to walk in a goofy line. Avenger got fed up with it after a few steps. He left her alone mad at how she treats life. Avenger made his way to the church. He went to the roof to watch the clouds go by. As he layed down he started to think about how he used to watch them. It was so long ago but the havent changed.

Avenger started to come out of his day dream when Kira sat next to him. He knew she would show up soon. He enjoyed the time he got to spend with her here. Avenger let out a sigh and watched the clouds again.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 07:45 AM

“What would happen to the world if the clouds disappeared? Would things sty bright all the time, would snow come, would there be no more lightning?” she asked, looking up at the sky. She always felt like someone was there with her, but she could never find that person. A feeling inside of her, her gut, would say that someone was next to her, but her eyes showed that nothing was there.

Looking around to prove that her eyes were right, Kira sighed. “Why can’t the world be back like it was, why can’t there be someone here? Damn it!” she was getting really frustrated. There was a feeling, but she saw nothing. No person could see her, there were not building’s tall enough, so why does she have that feeling.

Laying back she sighed, frustrated, and then turned to her side. She watched the water from the sea, which was a couple miles away but visible. Smiling softly, she calmed down and closed her eyes, remembering the sound of the oceans.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 08:46 AM

Avenger had no way to talk with her. He so wanted to hold a convo with her. He sat up and walked to the edge of the roof. He looked out into the distance. Even the sea couldent change his mood. He sat on the edge and dangled his feet.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 09:07 AM

Kira watched the water and started to close her eyes. It finally calmed her down and maybe just this once her sleep would be peacefuller. sighing deeply she shut off her surroundings and looked into the darkness that was her mind. What would she dream about this time?

Slowly her vision blurred and shapes formed, her brothers. They were are the docking point for her boat to ship off. Kira was a few miles out when all o the sudden she heard a great big bang, a flash of light and a cloud forming over where her brothers were.

Waking up suddenly, Kira had screamed out in her sleep, her heart raising, as if it all happened. She stood up slowly but for some reason she couldn't feel her feet, and her voice seemed to be gone for a reason as well.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 09:17 AM

Avenger looked at her while she slept. Well its not like she needs me was running in his head. Maybe the sound of the waves will help. Avenger spread his wings and took flight. He landed on the beach a few momments later.

He walked up and down the shore line. The sounds helped a little bit. He looked up at the sky and took flight once again. Flying so high he dicided somthing was wrong. He flew back to the roof when her got there it was just a bad dream again. He wished he could touch her and say its ok but...yah.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Kira sat down, trying to wake her feet up, sighing she then just quit and sat there. looking at the sky, tears softly rolled down her face. This war was tearing her family apart and it was tar her own heart into little pieces. Looking at the clouds she wondered about the old stories her parents would tell her about and angel watching over her. "Angel if your there, please, please stop the pain some how, any how. I just these dreams, I try to be numb, I try to block the pain out. But it still hurts. Please help some how."

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 09:38 AM

Dont be sad. No matter what i am always here. I will never leave you for as long as you live.Avenger sat next to Kira. He brushed the hair out of her face. He put it behind her ear. He waited to see how she would respond to this. He has never talked to any of his other charges like this. He always used a human form to help them. Would it cost Kira her sanity for what he has done. This was a chance he was willing to take.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 AM

Kira heard a voice, calm and tender. A voice that she would want o hear for a long time. She thought that she was imagining this voice, something to calm her down. However when she felt the fingertips of someone, brushing back her hair her eyes widened as she turned to look at the person. For a few seconds she was silent, frozen with a surprised, jaw drop, eyes wide look. Then once things started to register in her brain she stood up rather quickly. “Who! What!? Wha-wha, Who are you and why’d you...” she was backing away from the boy that had sat next to her. Not understand anything that was going on, “What is this.. what! Who? What’s going on?” Freaking out and just surprised. She didn’t understand, why would a very handsome boy be all of the sudden sitting near her and answering what she had yelled out to the angel. She was still backing away fro the boy, coming close to the end of the roof.

[dundundun]

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 10:17 AM

"um Kira please slow down. Last thisng we want is for you to fall. You talked to me first to be fair."
Avenger walked to her ever so slowly. This is what he didnt want to happen. Why did he answer. He so wanted to take it all back. What should he do, what can he do. Avenger had no clue what was happening now.

[no fall hehehe]

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 10:26 AM

Kira shook her head. "Wait what when did I talk to you?" She stopped walking backwards and looked behind her. A low and soft moan came from her as she looked down below. She walked a little forward and then sat down on her knees. Looking up at the boy she stared at him. "The only person I was talking to was an Angel, a Guardian Angel."

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 10:41 AM

You know who i am. Im always here. Just calm down please.
Avenger walked over to Kira. He sat down and smiled at her. He took out a apple and bit sown on it. He extended his had to see if she wanted any.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 10:54 AM

Kira blinked and sated at the boy. She watched him movements as he sat down in front of her. "So if I do know you, lets just say I do, then that means that you would know about me.. So tell me something that few people know." She smirked and took the apple slowly from his hands. Even though she was still creeped out on how this boy just appeared out of no where, some part of her knew that he was telling the truth.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 PM

Avenger sat for a few moments. He opened his mouth but stoped before the words had a chance to leave his lips. Avenger to out another apple. What can he say to make Kira belive him. He took a bite out of the apple and a big intake of air.

"The day when you were 12. I was the one that made that car miss you. Your a beautiful cloud watcher." Avenger let out a soft sigh. Why was he telling her things like this. Avenger herd a story once. It was about what he just did. The charge took it as a weapon and made the Angel protect them no matter what. In the end the human died by the Angel's hand.

"Look im going to be point blank. I will protect you but not at your will. When your feeling alone just talk to me. I would pop in now and again so you can see my face. " Avenger said not in his normal voice. His voice had a stern tone to it. He took the last few bites of his apple and stood up.

"One more thing you cant tell anyone about me. If you do i would leave."

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Jared Alford

Two days, five hours, and ten minutes ago. That had been the last time that Jared Alford had any amount of sleep. For the past two days, five hours, and ten minutes he had been diligently playing through Heavy Rain in order to obtain all twenty-two different endings. So far, he had obtained both the best and the worst endings and a few in between, but he was nowhere near receiving all endings yet. He knew that it would soon become tedious work, but the game was so fun that he didn't care! The game was fun as hell and it was testament to how much of an insomniac he was. Still, he was starting to get tired. Already, he almost fell asleep three times and while he could have slept, playing nonstop would make the triumph much more fulfilling. Well that or he was a masochist.

Delivering yet another yawn, Jared decided to put down his controller and get some more coffee or perhaps give up all together. Twenty-two endings really was a lot and if he didn't rest soon he'd probably pass out from sleep deprivation. Walking downstairs to his kitchen, he pulled out a mug and put in a few spoonfuls of instant coffee before adding in boiling water and letting his self-stirring mug do its job. Some might have thought that having a mug stir itself as opposed to him do it might have been lazy, but to Jared, those people needed to light up. Taking a sip, he slightly balked at how bitter it was, mentally reprimanding himself for forgetting to add sugar. Well that's what sleep deprivation does to you.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2010, 04:06 AM

{Wait, are we supposed to highlight words in our posts? I'm confused T~T}

Calida Amadis

"Sleep damn you!" Calida thought forcefully, following Jared into the kitchen. How could a human stay up for nearly three days in a row just to play video games? At least she could be thankful for the fact that it made her job easier when he stayed put in one place. But then again, he was hurting himself by not sleeping. Did that mean she was failing at her job? Using all ten fingers to massage her temples, her brows furrowed together in thought. Why did everything have to be so complicated? If only she had some sleeping powder, or some sand to through at him. She laughed quietly at the image that came to her head. Jared spazzing out as she pelted handful after handful of dust at him.