Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-23-2010, 07:49 PM

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/Apartment_2_by_mojomagmajo.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the story

• This is the story of four men. Four men in their late twenties who are all living completely different lives, yet they are so similar. They all share a spacious three-room apartment in the middle of bustling Chicago, Illinois. These have come from four very different histories, have different pasts with one another, and are sure to have different futures. However, the one thing that connects them now is their apartment. Their sanctuary.

The youngest member of the household (at twenty-three years of age) just got back from his first tour in Iraq. He used to be fun-loving and daring, but now he's more reserved than ever. He was not injured in Iraq, but he lost three of his friends to a car bomb attack. He's got a mild case of PTSD and loud and sudden noises startle him.

The second man came from a family of extreme wealth. His father was a CEO for a company, his mother stayed at home and raised their large family. He lived in the lap of luxury for the first twenty-two years of his life; however, life dealt him a cruel hand. His father lost his millions when his company collapsed and the man could no longer rely on his daddy's "allowance." Instead, the former heir to the company found a new sort of way to make money. He began to sell his body out on the streets.

Born to a very religious and "proper" family, the third roommate never expected to be introduced into a world like the one he's living in now. He's supposedly full of morals, but he's broken nearly every rule that his parents had forced him to follow when he was living in their household. He's an artist now--a struggling artist. But that's not the only thing he's struggling with. He's also an addict.

Then there's the fourth roommate, the newest edition to the household. He's from an average family. He's had a fairly normal life. The only thing that set him apart from most guys his age was that he was caught cheating on his bride-to-be right before their wedding. Who was the one he was cheating on her with? His future bride's brother. That obviously didn't bode well, because he found himself homeless... that is, until he moved into this apartment.

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/a_bar_by_djunam.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the rules

• These rules are very simple. Just make sure to follow them and you'll be fine. They are written in a paragraph and not in a list, because I like this way better. Please read everything carefully because I'll know if you haven't. And trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side. Anyway, where shall I begin? The first rule is always the same for me: please make sure that your grammar, punctuation, and spelling is decent. Some errors are obviously understandable, but if you make many mistakes then it is just frustrating for readers. Also, I expect a minimum of three paragraphs per post. Two meaty paragraphs if you can't pull off three. Another important rule in this role play is that since this is a yaoi/mxm/slash role play, I will not tolerate bashing of any sort. Only male characters are allowed, too, although you can play minor female characters. Speaking of characters, please don't use generic "emo kid" pictures or anime pictures. These characters are in their mid-to-late twenties, so they're so far out of that stage of life and I would prefer real people. When you send me a character request, please tell me what your favorite novel is. That should be the title of your PM. Also, as a final note, this is a role play involving adult characters. The youngest character, the bartender, should be twenty-two. The ages of the other characters should be 23+. Aaaand... if you plan on having your characters do anything over a PG-16 rating, then take it to IM's or PM's.

In conclusion, I think it is fair to say that I am a lenient person. c: I just want to have fun... so... you guys should have fun, too.

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/my_wonderwall__by_m_aa_j.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the characters

• We have:

The Veteran -> taken -- C h r i s t o p h e r Weyth ; Ameika
          The Prostitute -> taken -- M a x a m i l l i o n Wells ; Arthur Ghent
          The Artist -> taken -- Q u i n n Kostello ; dmitriblair
          The "New Guy" -> taken -- [u]W i l l i a m[u/] Montage ; psymoski

MINOR CHARACTERS:

The Next Door Neighbor-> taken -- K a i y l i n Azril ; Daeman35

Profile skeleton can be found in link below.

OOC/PROFILE THREAD HERE.

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/0626a5e1486af18fcb51cbcde2e0fe0c.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the setting

• Chicago, Illinois is an interesting place to live in. In the middle of autumn, it becomes a bit chilly, though; therefore, scarves and jackets are a must. In the apartment building called the Oaks, there lives a ragtag foursome of guys. It's great to be alive in the year 2010 and who knows what else is in store for the boys for the remaining months of this year.

----------

OPEN and ACCEPTING.

----------

Q u ι и и || Delany || К σ s t є ℓ ℓ σ

Just a simple little artist...
Let's get fucked up on poptarts, sex, and pleasure shots...

Quinn had went to bed rather late, as usual, but he had, at the very least, completed one of the prettiest pieces of artwork for his portfolio. His body, clad only in a thin pair of black boxers, lay very close to the edge of his bed, one arm lolling over the side, head turned towards the left wall of his room. The artist's glasses, which he puts on every night before bed, laying askewed on his peaceful face. Everything was all fine and dandy with him sleeping, and there came the noise in the background; someone's alarm had gone off, making Quinn jump halfway out of bed, falling over, onto his side on the floor. The young man had awoke with a start, "Fuck! Ow!" he cursed, cradling the head he just smashed on the floor. Shortly after, he heard the rush of water as well.

The man groaned softly in pain, hoping that the asshole who woke him up went to hell for this. Body curling up into a ball, Quinn held his very bruised arms around his naked knees, wincing ever so slightly at the slight soreness that occured from this action. He sighed, not wanting at all to get up; yet he knew full well that now he could never fall back asleep. Moving slowly to adjust the glasses on his face, his fingers had touched his nose. 'Blood. Fucking great. I'm bleeding now..' His nose had started bleeding, most likely from when his face smashed into the ground. Luckily, for Quinn, his glasses did not get broken during the collision with the floor. He rolled onto his hands and knees, elevating himself off the floor enough to be in a standing position, using the bed below him for support. It was a headrush and a strike of dizziness that really got him, but he steadied himself anyway.

He shook his hands through his rather dark hair whilst he walked over to the small dresser with the mirror on the opposite side of his room. From there, his fingers dipped into the contact case, as the other hand tore his glasses down. Each contact went in smoothly, despite his eyes being puffy and red from lack of sleep. As he looked up into the mirror, Quinn counted all his daily flaws, totally a number that he had given up on. 'Damn self esteem..' The young artist frowned, touching the mirror with his hand. He felt life had been cruel to him and then.. He started feeling a little anxious. "No.. I just woke up.. Gotta wait until after lunch, at least.." Quinn shook his head as he mumbled to himself. Talking to himself was a habit he had whenever he found himself alone, like the present. He pulled a shirt out of the dresser, light grey with some words that meant nothing to him; it was short sleeved, and tossed it over his arms onto his body. Next, he pulled a pair of dark blue jeans, holding them up in front of him before he put them on. They had rips and tears; just the way he liked it. He stepped into them, fastening them before adding a simple black belt.

After he got in the first layer, he started smelling the coffee from the other room. Freshly brewed, a cup of coffee would be great. Whoever made it had better damn save some for the rest of the guys. He shook his head slightly, walking towards his bedroom door where he grabbed a black zip-up sweatshirt. The artist quickly put it on, covering all marks of bruising with the layer of soft cloth. Quinn debated putting on a scarf as well, considering the chilliness that would hit him if he went outside, but he figured that he could put it on before he left the apartment. His fingers grapsed the cold knob, making him instantly shiver as he pulled the door open, walking into the little hallway that lead into the center. As he pulled the door closed behind him, he realized it wasn't just him and the suit that were awake. Cracking his neck quickly, he lead his way into the kitchen area, considering the bathroom was still too far from it for his tired taste. He could hear soft voices in the lving room, so he merely poured a cup of coffee and set foot in there. "Morning guys.." He coughed for a second, trying to clear the husky voice that had just escaped him. He now had a pounding headache.

Last edited by Dmitri Blair; 04-25-2010 at 09:36 PM..

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 AM

It was definitely not Max's alarm that had gone off. While he too had been awoken by someone else's clock, his slow crawl out of bed was accompanied by a long, low spew of venomous swearing and wrath. First thing he found was his cigarette case, one of the few expensive items he still kept around instead of pawning it off for extra cash. Opening the engraved platinum case, he shoved a cigarette between his thick lips, still smeared with makeup from the night before. He chuckled deeply as he sat up, looking at the pile of money he'd meant to drunkenly shove in his sock drawer that morning before passing out. It was worth wearing lipstick and false eyelashes for a wad like that!

Still swearing, he scrambled to his feet with a groan of pain, one hand flying to his backside. He was entirely sure he was bruised there, amongst a few other areas, but people paid good money to do things to pretty men like him. Max grabbed the stack of bills, shoving them into his drawer and limping to the kitchen, where he began to make a noisy mess searching for matches.

It was classic Maximilian for him to smoke in their non-smoking apartment. He didn't seem to care as the silver smoke billowed through the kitchen, mingling with the scent of the French press of coffee he was making. Wiping mascara from the hollow of his eyes with the back of his hand, the tall, long-haired pillock watched the timer, waiting for the opportune moment to depress the plunger and pour a nice, steaming mug of black coffee for himself.

He'd intentionally made just one cup, because fuck the others.

Leaning back on the counter, he closed his eyes, taking a long drag of tar and cancer. Max tilted his head back, letting the sweet, expensive tobacco waft in the small kitchen, mingling with the tart and rich smell of the Indonesian coffee.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-24-2010, 09:03 PM

Chris had forgotten that he had set his alarm clock from the night before; he had to get up early so he could get on base and do his job or go for therapy, and it was something along those lines. Once the alarm went off in his ear, he quickly jumped out of his bed, pulling his gun out from under the pillow as he fell into a defensive position beside his bed. “Take cover!” he shouted, he was thinking of things that he had experienced. He blinked a few time before he realized that it was his alarm clock going off, he shoved his gun back under his pillow, grabbed a towel and made his way to the shower, shutting the alarm clock along the way.

He hated loud noises, they always made him well paranoid is a good word for it, he turned the water on, letting the bathroom getting steamy before he got in it. He grabbed the nearest body wash and began to clean himself, the smell of old spice made its way up to his nose; he couldn’t help but wrinkle it. The smell of old spice made him sick, he couldn’t even believe that he had used it on himself; there was nothing for him to do about it now. He shut the water off, he stood there for a few minutes, make him remember that he was back in the states, that he was not in that giant sandbox anymore.

‘I can do this….just don’t be around anything that makes loud noises.’ He wiped the fog or water off the bathroom mirror and looked at himself. He looked like shit, he hadn’t got a hair cut in a while so his hair was long and ragged, and he had been sleeping badly because of the loud noises that he had been hearing at night. He sighed heavily as he started to shave his face, once he was done with that he grabbed a pair of scissors and began to cut his hair shorter then it was. Once he was done, he ran a hand through the shorter length, he was satisfied with it, and he flipped the light off and made his way into the kitchen.

He wrapped the teal colored towel around his waist as he searched for a coffee mug, there was a pot that was already made, and he poured some in the camouflage mug. Mixing in some milk, chocolate flavored creamer, and a lot of sugar, he was always told that he knew how to ruin a good cup of coffee but he never cared. Most everyone was already up, which meant his alarm clock woke them up, he ran a hand through his now short hair. “Sorry guys…..I forgot it was on……” was all he said to them before he sipped at his drink, he hopped that he could get over his problem soon or else he might flip on all of the guys one day.

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-25-2010, 07:29 PM

(( Terribly sorry if I am muddling the posting order!))

Max only opened his eyes when Chris walked in because he was drinking the cheap swill that the rest of his housemates drank. Sure, he was a snob, but it was that, or share his expensive coffee with the rest of the household. Not fucking likely at any time. Slowly blowing a large, heaving cloud of smoke through the kitchen, he sauntered to the living room, heading to a window and opening it.

No, Max wasn't afraid of Chris. Not one bit. He just wasn't ready to piss the guy off yet -- at least not with his tobacco. Smirking, he leaned on the sill and cradled his latte bowl in one large, long-fingered hand, sucking down another sweet breath of expensive cigarette. The best breakfast had to have at least two sins in it -- unless he counted the tryst last night as part of breakfast.

"Nice hair," he smirked at Chris, licking his lips suggestively. He was always a bit horrible to be around, a combination of annoying and arousing. Planting his cigarette so it drooped from his mouth, he ran one free hand through his shoulder-length, greasy hair, tilting his head back to inspect his housemates from beneath lowered lids.

"Good morning, Quinn-cakes." He chuckled deeply, putting his coffee down on an end-table and slowly buttoning his shirt. He'd left it open out of sheer boredom, but apparently nobody had felt like turning on the heat last night. At least he had an excuse -- he was dead tired and dead drunk by the time he'd thought to stumble into the apartment and crawl pitifully to his bedroom. Some small part of him was still surprised he had somehow woken up in bed instead of under it.

"And how are we today, darlings? Besides being woken up unceremoniously by Chris' motherfucking asshat of an alarm." Max said coolly, licking his lips and reaching one long and languid arm out for his coffee. Another hot, black, unsweetened mouthful of the caffeine goodness and he felt a bit steadier. A bit less hungover.

He really didn't feel like running to the bathroom to throw up today.

Last edited by Arthur Ghent; 04-25-2010 at 07:47 PM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-25-2010, 08:44 PM

(I have to warn you in advance that I will be intermittinly(spelling right?) coming in and out of the RP because I have two ACTUAL shows in real life...after 5/9 I will be able to pay A LOT more attention...if I do need to go away for extended period of time...i will let you know in advance)

Billy woke up from Chris's fucking alarm clock. First words out of his mouth, "Goddammit Chris!!!!" Having the room next to Chris was the only reason he knew it was Chris. Rolling out of bed in his pajama pants and undershirt, Billy walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day. What do I have to do today...casting call, workshop at 2, and I'm probably going to get called in to take over for... Billy just had to get through the day and hope for the best.

Billy dressed in his favorite cargo pants, his blue polo from A&F, and his cleanest pair of sneakers. Taking forever, because a diva never goes faster than she needs to, Billy slowly made his way to the kitchen. The smell of coffee made it past his nose and he immediately thought, Is someone being generous today? Rounding the corner, he found everyone in the kitchen just standing around. Max, of course, was at the window smoking a cigarette.

"So, Chris, what was with the fucking alarm?" Billy opened the fridge and took out a small stick of cheese he had bought the day before. Slowly eating the cheese, Billy waited for Chris' answer a feeling of both contempt for waking him up so early and boredom. "Morning babe." Billy blew a kiss at Quinn and did a two-finger wave at Max.

"Oh wait. Chris I forgot to ask you last night, can you give me ride to the Ford Theatre today? I have a lotta things to do today and I have no way of getting there. Please?" Puppy dog eyes and the whole nine yards came towards the direction of Chris so that it would, hopefully help Billy get to the theatre on time for his audition.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-25-2010, 09:31 PM

Quinn sat at the kitchen table after Billy entered the kitchen. That boy was such a diva sometimes. He coughed, not really wanting to talk to anyone, the aftermaths of last night's drug induced coma wearing off. He took a sip of the hot liquid and woke a little more. The coffee burnt his tongue, but he always liked it that way. As Max was smoking his cigarette, Quinn got a serious craving for a good smoke. He pulled the beat up pack from his pocket and put the charcoal flavored cigarette into his taste bud-less mouth. He had been smoking and doing drugs for way too long. Looking up as he put the cigarette into his mouth, taking a long drag as he lit it, hand covering the flame just enough to keep it from blowing out.

"Ugh. Did anyone else sleep like shit?" He sighed, still cold from last night. He clearly ignored the question Billy posed to Chris. That queen was always looking for a ride somewhere, hoping to get his big break in showbiz. Not like Quinn cared. As far as he knew, the kid could audition for everything and get into so many shows, but he never had a moment of freedom. That was one thing Quinn never could give up. He loved it way too much. Also, if he gave up his freedom to work for lots of other people, he would never complete a single piece. And while he was thinking of pieces, he remembered that one of his pieces was still drying in the living room.

Looking back at Chris, the only one in the room he could actually stand, he sighed. Everyone always took a bit of advantage of him because he gave his help so freely. Chris had been his good friend before being shipped to that godforsaken sand hole in the middle of god knows where. Running his hand through his hair, Quinn was tempted to ask the vet to grab him a danish from the cabinet, but instead, he got up and went to get it himself. Taking a bite from the sugary product, he pushes himself up to sit on the counter, crossing his legs. His legs are long, and his body feels weak. It's nearly time for his morning dose of happy drugs.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2010, 10:38 PM

Chris just scoffed at Max’s comment on his hair and the way he was flirting with him, Max was not his type, he was too submissive for his taste. He then turned his attention to Billy who had mentioned something about giving him a ride to a theatre. He sighed heavily before he drank his cup of sugar coffee, he really hated the fact that a cute guy was acting like a dog.

“I have to go to base. I will give you a ride to the theatre but that is it.” he said to Billy, acting like he wasn’t fazed by the puppy dog look that he was getting, but it was jerking at his heart just a little bit. He sipped at his drink again as he watched Quinn get a danish and eat it, he looked down at him self and saw that he was still in his towel. He was glad that none of the guys yanked the towel off of him to get a look at him completely naked for the first time.

He walked over to the dryer, pulling out a pair of his boxers out and tugging them on, disposing of his towel in the dirty clothes basket. He even pulled out a marine green shirt and pulled on over his well toned chest. He walked back to the fridge and pulled out a cold pizza slice out and started to eat it, he debated on wither or not if he should get a dog.

“I am thinking of getting a dog.” he stated to them between bites, he placed his empty cup into the sink and grabbed some mountain dew out of the fridge to drink it. After a while he started to pull on his camouflage pants, black socks, tucking the pants into his combat boots, he then pulled on the camouflage jacket that he will have to close later on in the day. He tucked his shirt in into his pants before he zipped them up, sliding a hand through his hair before looking at everyone else.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-25-2010, 11:35 PM

Kaiylin had just woken up by her alarm. She needed to get to the theatre but not before she took a shower. She got up out of bed, made the bed and walked over to her dresser grabbing some clothes she could change into. Today she was acting instead of being part of the pit. No she was Auditioning so that she didnt become part of the pit orchestra this time. The new musical was going to be RENT, her all time favorite musical. She was going to try out for Mimi.

She ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower after getting out the clothes from the movie. This specific musical wasnt going to do the whole blue pants mimi. They liked the individuality of the Mimi from the movie and those were the clothes she was putting on for that day. The shower got steamy which told her that it was ready for her to jump in. She stripped her normal pjs off. Her normal pjs consisted of a tanktop and shorts which she threw to the ground now. She stepped into the shower and washed her hair out. Once she let everything get soaked she put soap in her hair to let sit and washed her body from top to bottum. Once that was done she rinsed out her hair thoroughly and got out of the shower.

The next part of starting off her day would take longer than expected. She had to blow dry her hair. This was going to take a while. After about 20 mins her hair was finally dry, she curled her hair a bit so that it went with the part of Mimi. She was going to be late for her audition but she knew the guy next door was also going. So after she got dressed she walked out of her apartment without anything to eat and knocked on their door. "Hey Billy. Its Kay... Are you going to the auditions?"

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-26-2010, 12:21 AM

Max narrowed his eyes at Quinn as he approached. "Get that shit away from me, you'll fuck with my aroma." He never understood how Quinn managed to drink swill and smoke something that tasted like the underside of a John Deere riding lawnmower. Scoffing and tossing his long hair, he leaned out the window, spitting and sending the glob all the way to the street. He smirked and ducked his head back in, taking a noseful and a mouthful of his coffee, then a long drag from his cigarette.

His eyes flicked over to Chris, following his muscular half-naked roommate with a smoldering expression. It wasn't very singular -- he tended to stare at all three men... and most men... and women... with a very hungry look. It was as though he couldn't get enough sexual contact, sexual conversation and denotation and so forth. He sometimes wondered if it was an addiction, but would then promptly not give a shit. Addiction or not, it kept him (relatively) rolling in it and blissed out for most of the time.

"I slept like the fucking dead, but twelve glasses of wine tend to do that to a man," he sighed languidly, reaching out his skeletal, lengthy arm and placing his coffee back on the side table. "Until the fucking alarm clock, at least." Max bit his lip and winced, shaking his head as Chris went on.

“I am thinking of getting a dog.” He rolled his eyes. "And I'm thinking of dressing in drag and surprising some lesbians today. So what? I don't want a fucking dog, it'll just be loud and stink and make messes. Not to mention how expensive it is. And I'm allergic," he whined like the prissy, self-indulgent ass he was.

Turning his dark eyes on Quinn, he adopted a pout. "Tell him no, Quinn. Wait," he changed tack and turned his sad face on Billy. "Tell him no, Billy. He wants in your pants so bad that he'd do anything you say." Max still occasionally wondered how the other boys managed to stand him. It was probably the fact that he was around rarely, and paid his rent in full and on time (if in cash, and often a huge fucking stack of ones).

Hearing the knock on the door, he turned his eyes to it and smirked when Kay entered. "Hey, sweet-tits. How's it hangin'?" Rude to men, rude to women... he depended on gliding through life on his annoyingly good looks and his sexual prowess (and sexual hunger).

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 AM

((Lmao Kay didnt walk in but ok ill post for it.))

Kay thought she had walked in on a fight when she opened the door. She knew the boys since she had moved into her apartment a couple days after them. With one eyebrow up and crossing her arms she looked at Max. "Sweet tits? Thats a new one." She walked up towards Billy still looking at Max. "Those things are going to kill you someday."

Turning towards Billy her attitude changed. "Hey Billy. So um. Im heading over to the theatre. I thought you might need a ride. Unless one of them is giving you one." She said putting her hands in her pockets and swinging back and forth a bit. She looked over at Chris. She had thought she heard mention of a dog but didnt know if it was him who said it. Dogs were soo much fun. She had had one when she was a little girl. A bordercollie actually that she had named Loki. It was so energetic and loved to run around everywhere. The one thing she loved most about him was that he would listen to her. She had trained him in a matter of 5 months.

"Oh Chris, you want a dog?..." Kaiylin said turning towards him. "If you want we can pool our money together and he can stay in my apartment so that you dont have any problems." She liked Chris and his military ways. It was kind of Sexy in her opinion though he was gay and lived with three other guys. "We can buy it after my auditions today, ok?"

Turning her attention back to Billy she pulled out the keys to her car. "What do ya say?"

Last edited by Daeman35; 04-26-2010 at 12:40 AM..

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:45 AM

Quinn glared at Max. Oh, how he hated that arrogant prick. First, he always acted like he was queen of the fucking universe, and on the other hand, he was a sex addict. Sure, Quinn had his own addictions, but at least it didn't lead him to dragging people home and screaming profanities as they fucked like bunnies. Sure, Max didn't always bring guys here, but when he did, it pissed Quinn off so much. He hated when people entered the apartment with the intention of fucking and leaving. But he didn't complain, as long as Max paid his part of the rent.

As soon as he heard Kay at the door, calling for Billy, Chris announced that he wanted to get a dog. Naturally, the first one to complain was Max. That was when Quinn was really starting to have enough. "God, Max. will you shut the fuck up?" He shook his head, walking over to his military friend . Gently patting Chris on the shoulder. "Let's get a puppy. It'd be great." Sticking his tongue out at the prissy little whore, he snorted. The artist always felt the need for new inspiration and a hot military man with a dog would be such a wonderful portrait.

Finishing his danish and coffee, the male coughed a few times. His throat was feeling rough and his heart was racing from the need to get high again. He grabbed a small bag from the counter and sat back down at the table, crossing both of his legs underneath him as he pulled out the weed and the rolling paper. He figured a joint would calm his nerves for now. He almost asked if anyone wanted one, but he knew he was probably the only one in the house who was a junkie. As Kay came in, Max insulted her. He shook his head. "I'll pool for a dog with you guys. I love dogs."

Last edited by Dmitri Blair; 04-26-2010 at 12:47 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 01:33 AM

Chris just narrowed his eyes at Max, the man though he could talk anyone into his bed, but he could never understand that Chris didn’t like him like that, he was well too much of a queen for him. He knew that the man was not allergic to dogs like he claimed to be, he stayed quiet, with a serious look on his face as listened to him complain. Then Kay walked in offering to keep the dog with her and to help out with it, paying and what not.

“Yea….I was going to drive Billy over to the theatre but you can do it. I have an appointment on base.” He said as he gave Quinn a plate so there wouldn’t be a mess while he made his joint, he ran a hand in his short hair, trying to get used to the length again. He went over the conversation again and realized that he forgot to answer some things that Kay had asked him.

“Oh money isn‘t a problem. Just drama queen there likes to get everything his way, he will be sleeping with me but I will need you to watch him sometimes. Well I looked at the humane society website, they got a puppy named Rex, and he is part Husky, Retriever and Australian Sheppard. I will just have to fill some paper work out and pay $150 for him. We will just have to buy things for him, I can pick him up on the way home but I can‘t take my motorcycle, so can I borrow a car?” Chris said to them, it was clear that he was getting excited about getting a dog, he rarely got excited about anything since he had come back from the sandbox.

He wasn’t allowed to really talk about the place but it was still on his mind when he had the time to think about it. He liked the cold, it had been so hot out in that place that the cold was more welcomed then the heat is. Quinn knowing him the best out of the guys that lived with him, knew that this was something that he really wanted, he ran a hand through his hair again. He had been thinking on this since he had gotten back from Iraq, so he knew it was time to go through with the plan.

“So, Billy, what do you say?” Chris asked him, if he agreed to getting a dog then Max will just put up with it. Chris was more of majority wins when it comes to something like this, he hopped that the new guy would agree with him. He glanced at the grenade shaped clock that he had stuck in the kitchen, he flinched a little when he mentally heard a loud boom sound. He made a motion as if he was going to hit the deck, he ran a hand through his short hair again, and it was a nervous motion more then anything else.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-26-2010, 01:34 AM

(catching up)

"Just a minute Kay." Turning to Chris, "Thanks, hun, you are a lifesaver." Billy started to get his things together while the others were talking in the kitchen. He got all of his things in one bag, including music, jazz pants, and Tea and Sympathy. Making sure his breath and teeth were clean, Billy walked out of his room in time for Max to give him puppy dog eyes and sexual inuendoes.

"Ha ha, fuck you Max. I think a dog would be pretty cool." Seeing Kay walk in, he went over and gave her a gay kiss. "Omigod, I totally forgot you were going to give me a ride. Omigod." Turning to Chris, "I'm sorry. Yeah, Kay was going to give me a ride to the theatre. Thank you though. I will think about it later and give you an answer by tonight." Picking up all his things and doing a quick "do I have everything?" pat down, He gave Chris a quick kiss on the cheek, waved bye to the others, and started walking out the door with Kay.

While walking down the stairs with Kay, "You know having a dog is a very big responsibility. I don't think it would be a good idea. Chris just came back from duty, Quinn has his own 'things', and Max sleeps over soooo many guys' houses that he owns his own condom brand:" going into advirtisement mode, "THE SKIN BRAND." "I jsut don't think it's the best time for any of us to take care of a dog."

Last edited by psymoski; 04-26-2010 at 01:39 AM..

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 01:53 AM

Kay had to blink a couple times to catch up to everything that had been said. Something about a drama queen getting everything he wanted. Then there was something about a huskie mix for $150. "Oh well if you get that one ill get a border collie so they can play together. I love dogs." She said moving her hands a little bit to help her speak. It was something she had learned in acting class. Move your hands when you talk for everything seems more dramatic unless your playing a shy person then you just use your eyes and seem very stiff.

Thats when Billy gave her a gay kiss which made her smile and giggle a bit. "Ok well we better get going." She ran up to Quinn and gave him a kiss on a cheek. Then she did the same to Chris. She didnt bother kissing Max just because he pretty much got a kiss every night from more than one guy or girl. "Ill remember to get you a drag queen outfit that suits you." Is all she said to Max before going into the hallway with Billy.

He started to talk about how they were not responsible enough to take care of a dog on their own so why get one. Thats how she knew that he didnt really want one. "Well thats where i come in. Im really good with dogs and ive had one for a long time as a kid, taking care of it myself. Its not trouble. Really its not a problem. I mean ill be home often enough to take care of them and ill make a place where they can do their buisiness out on the balcony." She looked at Billy then did a double take. "Hold on i forgot something."

Kay ran into her apartment and grabbed her extra keys and went into the boys apartment after locking hers. "Here Chris.. You can use my other car. You know the spare we bought a while back for when you couldnt ride your bike?" She threw him the keys. "Wish me luck... Cya"

She ran back to Billy. "Sorry about that. I had to give the keys to Chris for the spare car we bought him. He had given me the keys so that Maximum whore didnt use it for anything." She laughed a little at the name she had made for Max. Sometimes she loved the guy but most of the time he was just such a jerk to her. "So what songs are you auditioning with? I was going to audition with Out tonight from rent and Heaven Hop from Anything Goes."

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-26-2010, 02:10 AM

"I know you will take care of the dog, but it's just might be too much, especially if you get Mimi. I mean, you know how it is when you get a lead and all of a sudden, bam, your time is gone with the wind." The last amount of his sentence just seemed to "go with the wind". Billy waited at the bottom of the stairs. Five minutes later, Kay was running down the stairs.

Hearing her say "Maximum Whore" made Billy laugh his ass off. "Omigod I can't believe you called him that. But yeah very true. But wait, I don't want Chris to buy the dog just yet 'cuz then he will pay for it and everything. You know what, fuck it. We'll think it over later. Let's just get to the audition and get this day over with." Getting into her car, Billy took out his music and started going over it in his mind. "I'm doing My Conviction for Hair and I Am What I Am from La Cage Aux Follies. Wait, you shouldn't do a song from the show. That's a big no-no."

"Before we get to the audition, go to the music store. You have to get another song. They won't listen to you at all if you do a song from the show." Going through his music books, Billy found another song. "Wait have you heard music from Hair? I might have a good song just in case the music store isn't open."

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 02:38 AM

"Thats what he is... why not call him it. Especially if hes that rude to me when i havent even entered the room." Kay said laughing her ass off as well. The man truly was a Maximum whore. She had seen him sleep with guys that she had known from highschool she had never thought would be gay and it was at the exact same time too. Whore was just not enough. You had to use his name to go along with it.

"I know another song from Anything goes thats in the book. Hey ive even got the tap dance down for both of them." She got in the car and started it up. It was working just fine as she pulled out into the roadway of the parking garage. She started to drive down the way. "Dont worry about it. I had a back up incase i wasnt allowed to do the song. I kinda just wanted to see your reaction to me saying that i would do that song." She put a hand on the shift and drove out of the garage down the street.

Driving down the way it took her 15 minutes to get to the theatre from all the traffic. She parked in the theatre parking lot, not having to pay a cent because of her parking permit for the pit orcheastra. She did work there alot as tech crew or pit crew or even as a minor roll actress. This was the one chance she had to become a lead part. She just hoped she wouldnt mess this up or that nothing got in the way of it such as the orcheastra needing a viola or a trumpet. She was so versitile on playing instruments. "Alright. All out we have an audition." She said a little perkier than intended. She smiled at him. "Ok that so wasnt me but come on... were going to be late." She said giggling.

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-26-2010, 02:54 AM

(( Also catching up ))

"Ill remember to get you a drag queen outfit that suits you." Max chuckled at Kay and nodded. "You do that, honey. Remember that hot pink is my best color!" He blew her a pointlessly flirtatious kiss and leaned back against the window, watching the other two with blank sort of eyes. He was used to all of them snarling back at him after he went too far; Max seemed to regard it as a sort of game to rile them all up.

Yawning widely, putting one long-fingered hand to his pouty mouth, he continued his consumption of coffee and cigarettes. There wasn't anything to do today, not until the night when he had his round at the indescribably shady strip club down in the bad part of town. There was something about a disgustingly tall man in fur, glitter, and stilettos that didn't really invite you to beat the hell out of him, though. Especially because Max carried a gun. It only took one beatdown for him to realize that it really wasn't worth being unarmed when he was working.

"Fine, get a dog. But if you all forget to feed him, I am not taking care of the damn mongrel." He tuned most of them out when they began talking about breeds, sitting around like some languid opium-dreaming djinn. His dark eyes watched Quinn sharply, however indolent his body language was.

"Dearest Quinn. You wouldn't happen to have any extra for me, would you? I would be willing to compensate you in... any way you desire." He ran one hand down his lean frame slowly, suggestively, but only ended up pulling his wallet from his back pocket with a smirk.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 AM

“Thanks, Kay. Break a leg.” he called to her as he caught the keys that she tossed at him, he had forgotten about the car that everyone had pitched in to buy him. A hint of a smile flinted across his face before it fell back into the serious look that he always wore; he ran a hand through his hair again. He was a little shock by the kiss he got From Billy and Kay but he recovered quickly from it. He looked over at Max, listening to the words that he was saying to them. Then he was asking Quinn for a hit and that was when he remembered that he would have to set some rules after they get the dog.

“Once we get the dog….there will be some things that you will not be able to do around it. I know you guys will hate that but we will treat it as if it was our child…which is what it is going to be.” Chris said as he grabbed his cap and tugged it on his head, he looked from one to the other, he knew that they weren’t going to like the rules he was about to set. He would even threaten to move in with Kay if they didn’t keep to them, he was serious, dead serious as he told them that. He knew that Quinn would do what he asked, Billy might do it also but Max on the other hand, well you couldn’t really ask him to follow any rules. He was going to treat the dog like it was his own little love child, he wouldn’t tell them but he believed that they my be discharging him from the military.

“I will be home about lunch time. Since Max got out voted I will have Rex with me, so if you guys don‘t mind. Can you clean up and by some puppy things?” he asked them as he took the rest of his clothes out of the dryer and tossed them on his bed, he didn’t have time to take care of the properly, he had to be on base in a few about 0100. He had an appointment to go to with the therapist and depending on him depends on if he stays then he has to do a few drills with his company and then he could come home for the rest of the day.

It was one of his more relaxed work days then anything else, even though he hit the ground with every loud noise he heard, he was told that it was a side effect from being over in Iraq and watching his friends getting blown up, he was even almost blown up. He had a few scars on his body, a few from bullets, some from debris that came flying at him from the explosions. As he thought about the past his hand rubbed a the scar that was from a gut shot, he had almost died over there a few times so he wasn’t afraid of dying, he wasn’t afraid of killing someone anymore.

He came back out of his room, grabing his army bag that sat on a hook near the wall, he then grabbed his water bottle that fitted over his back, it looked like a back pack but it was just a water bottle. He looked back at Quinn and Max, wondering for a moment if he could leave them home alone for the day, Max was trying to be seductive, it caused him to roll his eyes before he waved at them and left the building heading towards the garage to get the car to go do his buisness.

Last edited by Kilia; 04-26-2010 at 07:12 AM..

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-26-2010, 06:46 AM

"You all fucking suck." Max muttered as they went on about the damn dog. He slouched in a sulk at his window, turning his face away. "It's a fucking dog. It's not like I'm going to lock it in a closet and blow smoke through the keyhole." Scowling, he turned a strangely angry face to Quinn and Chris. "And I'm not going to fuck a dog, you sickos. I'm not into that shit." This wouldn't do. He was riled up now because things weren't going his way, and that always meant he would leave the house in a snit and not return until he'd done something dreadfully stupid. It was highly likely that the only reason Maximilian did this sort of idiotic shit was because of his father, but any attempt to broach the subject was ignored or deflected. Max didn't do well with confrontation.

Standing in one languorous, fluid movement, he sashayed to his room, slamming the door. In the solitude of his own room, he ignored Chris' preparations and his leaving. He ignored Quinn's likely drug abuse. Slowly, carefully, he made himself up for the day, taking more care in his appearance than most women. Delicate application of makeup over bruises and bitemarks and unwashed body slowly transformed him into a beautiful fever dream, disgusting and strange and handsome.

Next to Quinn, he was probably the most bizarre and uncomfortable of the men living in their apartment -- possibly of anyone in the complex. Mercurial, selfish, and prone to wallowing in the seven deadly sins three times each before breakfast, it was a surprise Max could even survive in the real world.

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 04:26 PM

((
Quote:
he had to be on base in a few about 0100.
Dont you mean 1300?... Unless hes suppose to be there at 1 in the morning))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 06:25 PM

((no it meant that he had to be there in about an hour there is a difference))

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 PM

(Catching up a little. Bleh)

Quinn took the plate and proceeded to roll his joint on the plate to keep from the table getting messy. He rolled them with style, considering he had done it a half a million times. But when Max asked for one, he was about to say yes, but that slut tried to seduce him. "I'll take cash, you little whore. I paid a lot of this shot. It's the good stuff. So give me 10 bucks and you can have a good one." He was gonna ask for less, but he figured he would milk some cash form the rich prissy bitch. He needed to get his new stash soon and his supplier wasn't cutting a discount anymore.

When Chris told them he would be coming back with the dog, Quinn smiled. "Yeah, sure. i'll clean up, but I don't know if I can get any good toys. i'll check that discount pet shop down the street." He knew of a few places that sold really cheap, well made toys, that were run by locals, and he was a big supporter of local business. Considering he was a local artist and people who bought from locals always were a big help.

Getting up from the table as his finished rolling two joints, he tossed one to Max. "Pay me when I get out of the other room. I gotta check if my piece is dry yet." Lighting the joint, he took a hit before walking into the living room to touch the painting that was leaning against the wall. There was a corner that he used specifically for his art. It was a bit messy, like Quinn's life in general, but he liked the way the floor had a drop cloth with a tie dye print.

Touching the painting with the tip of his little finger, he noticed that the piece was completely dry. Spraying it with a clear, fast drying coat, he smiled. This piece took him several days to complete and it was so creative and vivid that it made him feel proud to be an artist. He loved his art and everything that was associated with it, and this one piece would be the piece he entered into the major exhibit going up this coming weekend.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-27-2010, 04:22 AM

Chris clicked the button that would unlock the 1970 ford mustang, it was a nice purple car, he was really thankful that they had all bought it for him, he tossed his things into the back, he then and started it up. It was working just fine as he pulled out into the roadway of the parking garage. He stopped at a pet store, buying a dog carrier, a leash, a harness for when he was in the car, and a new collar.

He paid for it for everything, he set it all on the passenger seat of the car and made his way towards the base. It didn’t take as long as he thought it would, he parked the car near the building that he had his appointment in. As he got out, he couldn’t help but look at all the men in uniforms, it was just some thing that turned him on. He took his cap off and ran a hand through his hair, no one on the base knew that he was bi, if they did he would lose his job real fast. He tugged his hat back on as he locked the car after he got his things out of it.

He shoved his keys in a pocket in his back pack, he moved towards the door, taking his cap off as he entered the building he set his bag down next to him as he waited to see the therapist. He hoped that he could keep his job, it paid well and not only that he had more money saved up then most because he shared an apartment with three other guys. They all even pitched in for everything that they buy, his bank account was full of the money that he earned since he joined at the age 18. He didn’t even have to pay for his part of the rent while he was over in Iraq because he wasn’t really living there at the time.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-27-2010, 06:41 AM

(need to go for a while...leaving myself in limbo but continuing so everyone knows where I am)

Billy stepped out of the car and looked himself over. "Do I look good? Are my teeth clean?" Billy then took out his vanity mirror and started to look himself as fast as he could. Rushing himself, Billy ran into the theatre. He saw a huge line of people waiting to sign up. Billy ran in front. "We called in advanced. Are we too late?" The lady had told him that they were just in time. Billy made a huge sigh of relief.

"Okay, after I do this, I have to go to my workshop. I am going to take the bus because I know you ahev stuff to do, and I have time to burn, okay? Break a leg and best of luck huney." Billy gave a kiss and ran inside. Nearly shitting himself, Billy sang his songs and read his monologues as best as his body would allow him, minus the nervousness and the stress. He talked about himself to the director and stage manager, and after a "I'll call you", walked out and headed to his workshop.

Billy sat on the bus and put his earphones in so he wouldn't be distracted. After about twenty minutes on the bus, Billy had an overwhelming urge close his eyes, which he obeyed. Hours seemed to pass him by without him even seeming to notice.

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 AM

Max made his way out eventually, and the effect of his dressing and making up was startling -- and somewhat disappointing. He covered his natural attractiveness with layers of makeup and carefully-calculated-to-appear-casual clothing. Today he had gone for the drugged-out-raver-slash-goth-boy look, with deep black raccoon rings around his thickly lashed eyes and dark red lipstick. His embarrassingly tight black jeans hugged his body, and while the front of his long-sleeved black shirt was modest, the back was slashed and re-tied a multitude of times to reveal his pale skin. Fishnet fingerless mittens and boots completed the outfit.

The joint hung from his mouth limply as he threw himself onto the couch with a dramatic sigh, tossing a twenty onto the table for Quinn. "Keep the change," he drawled around his smoke, taking up a small jar of black nail-polish and lazily beginning to adorn himself. "Buy yourself s'more green later and share." He watched the artist with a critical eye. Sure, he may have been the sex addict of the house, but sometimes (he would only admit privately to himself when no-one was around to read his thoughts on his face), sometimes he worried about the guy's health. The amount of crap he was pumping through his body was startling, once you knew what to look for. The signs were all there.

"Looks like you threw up on the canvas," he remarked idly, blowing on his wet fingertips. No need to be nice to the guy; he didn't think Quinn could handle him. Not that it ever crossed his mind that he might be shit at relationships. Nope, never his fault. Max really was full of himself; that is to say, full of shit.