Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 PM

((You know for how long ive lived using military time ive never heard of it that way.... Ill post when i can... right now im swamped...))

Daeman35

Old 04-27-2010, 11:27 PM

Kaiylie was so nervous about her audition that when Billy asked about his appearance, she started to freak out about her own appearance. She was on after Billy, also glad that the woman had said they were right on time. She smiled at the woman and practiced the monologue words she was suppose to speak until Billy spoke to her quickly while they walked inside the building. She looked at him. "Alright. I have to go buy another Loki anyways. Just to have a little friend for Chris' dog and because i love dogs so much." She said quietly before he went out on stage.

He finished everything and the only words spoken fromt the director at the end was "ill call you." This made her nerves rack even more. After putting her tap shoes on, she walked out and handed the music to the piano accompanyment and started to sing the first song. She preformed it really well, tap dancing included. She sang the second song afterwards, this time her nerves not being as flustered. After the second song came her monologue which she was sure she did excellent on. The director was nodding his head the whole time from the outline she could see. He asked her some questions about her but what was there to ask? He already knew her from the pit orchestra and minor parts of otehr plays. She had a great feeling about this. "Thank you i will call."

She was so excited she forgot the music she had brought with her as she walked off the stage, extremely excited. Walking to her car she remembered what she was going to do after the audition. There were two things. She was going to buy Max a drag queen outfit like she had said earlier though she knew that they all thought she was joking. She went the the drag queen store and bought the brightest pink drag queen outfit she could for him. She put it in the back of the car then headed to the pet store to buy a little bordercollie puppy. She had looked it up online the night before to check and see if a puppy needed to be rescued but there wasnt any of the kinds of dogs she liked. Either way she knew that there was border collie puppy at the pet store. Finally she got the puppy and was able to pick it up in the same day because she had begged the manager to let her take it out of there. She would have to pick it up later that evening around closing time.

Kay drove off and straight to the apartments where she went up to the boys apartment with the outfit instead of going to hers. She didnt even knock before entering. "HEY MAX... IVE GOT YOUR DRAG QUEEN OUTFIT."

((The end is rushed... sorry))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-28-2010, 12:29 AM

((Yea both my parents were in the navy and then i was in rotc and what not and i went to boot camp for a week and what not and yea so i learned alot of things))

Daeman35

Old 04-28-2010, 01:32 AM

((I went to boot camp for a whole year and they never taught me that. My dad has been in the navy since before i was born and we never referred to it that way. 0100 always meant one in the morning, not hours to us... Thats why it was confusing))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-28-2010, 01:47 AM

((Oh....yea i was using in hours sorry lol it is just habit i guess......then again i am wierd like that lol))

Daeman35

Old 04-28-2010, 01:58 AM

((Lol its cool. If you said in 0100 hours i wouldve understood... we might not want to ooc in this until there are more posts. that way Dmitri doesnt get mad or anything))

Daeman35

Old 04-30-2010, 03:50 AM

((Well i wont be here for a while. If you need to move my character please do so... Thanks guys))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-30-2010, 09:11 PM

Chris sighed heavily as he drove home for the rest of the day, things had gone well in his opinion, and he wasn’t getting kicked out of the military which was a good thing. He stopped at the humane society, filled out the paper work for Rex, they gave him some free objects he didn’t think about getting for him. He nodded his head to them as he set the puppy in the dog cage in the passenger seat, he drove home as safely as he could so that he could let Rex meet everybody.

He soon parked in the garage, pulling the puppy out and the supplies that he had gotten for him, he just hoped that things will go well with the other guys. He opened the door to their apartment, setting objects he brought up down in the kitchen. “Hey, I am home and I brought Rex with me.” he said as he called out to his roommates, he knew that they weren’t going to like him to much but he wanted a puppy for a while and now he got one.

He pulled the food bowl and water bowl out, filling them up, he set them in a spot in the kitchen that they wouldn’t be kicked or knocked over by anyone. He put the rest of things in the floor of the pantry to keep them out of the way, he opened the cage to let Rex out. He smiled softly as he watched the puppy explore the house, eating and drinking, he looked like a husky so it was hard for anyone to tell that he had some Retriever and Australian Sheppard in him.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM

He started feeling jittery; shaky. It was those damn withdrawls again, he figured. He knew he would need his morning hit today, and sighed. Casually, Quinn itched his arm where the crevice was, it hurting a bit because of most of the bruising, but it dulled his senses to think of that wonderful feeling. He called out in the house, hearing Chris get home. "If you guys need me.. I'll be in the bathroom. Knock first.." He told them to knock first, like always, even though he knew that neither of them would usually bother him in there anyway.

Before going into the bathroom, Quinn make a stop into his bedroom getting all of his 'equipment' for the scene about to replay. Oh, how he longed more than anything to reach that first high again. Stupid him, would keep trying though. It was a secretive thing for him, but he sort of wished that someone would just walk in and stop him, maybe try to get him help.. He knew that he could never do it by himself. He lay the syringe flat on his arm, slowly inserting the needle into the vein. He didn't even struggle anymore trying to find his vein, which, in Quinn's eyes, was a major accomplishment. He had started injecting the slightly grey fluid into his arm.

He had finished the full amount of the injection. Quinn lay up against the bathroom wall across from the door, almost unmoving in his mostly numb state. His skin was flushed with a wonderful warm feeling, though his mouth was almost too dry to speak. This time, he had not thrown up into the toilet, thankfully.

He licked his lips, with hardly an effect. His mind felt slower than it normally would and his words came out slightly slurred. Quinn mumbled, not really caring much about anything right now. He just felt so at peace, so relaxed. It was like a state of utter numbness that washed though his hardly conscious body. He would be staying home from breakfast, most definately. He looked lazily up at the door, his pupils contricted from the drug's effect.

His mind was warping everything, but it felt nice. That is, until his body remembered that he hadn't eaten. His stomach started feeling queezy and he put his hand out to the toilet bowl, steadying himself with it for a moment. He was definately going to vomit, that was sure, just.. when? His mouth felt dry, but soon, it was filled with a layer of saliva that irritated the hell out of him. Completely disregarding that River was there and that the apartment had thin walls, Quinn leaned over the side of the bowl, hurling acid from his stomach. He threw up once, but had a spell of dry-heaving, making him light headed. This was a point where the young adult wished he believed in God. He would say the say promise about how he would never do it again, even though he knew he would break it, just to make the illness pass quickly. Quinn was unbelievably dizzy at this time, shivering roughly from the cold that filled his body. He had used all the drug that had been in the syringe, which was usually more than he took at a time. Maybe this was a mini-overdose, but he knew, even in his unclear mind, he was not going to the hospital.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-01-2010, 04:28 PM

“Rex, your not supposed to go in there!” Chris yelled as he moved towards the bathroom door to get Rex away from it, by time he reached it the puppy had some how managed to get the door open. Rex went over to Quinn and began to like his face. When Chris entered the bathroom to get the puppy, he took in the sight of everything and sighed heavily.

“Quinn, you know I don‘t like it when you do this to your self. Why can‘t you just stop and go to rehab like I told you before I went to the sandbox?” Chris asked him, his voice was sad as was his face as he looked at his friend, he cared about the man but he couldn’t keep living here with him doing drugs, it is fine as long as Chris wasn’t in the room when he did it but seeing him like this was kind of hurting him.

“You should really stop especially since we have a puppy now.” He said to him as he walked over to Rex, picking him up and carrying him out the bathroom, he shut the door behind them. Once the door clicked, saying that it was closed, he set Rex back down and his face went back to the serious look that it always wore. He grabbed the training pad holder, stuck a training pad on it and set it in a corner of the living room.

He was always disappointed in Quinn when he used drugs, it was very unhealthy and the guy didn’t eat all the time, he knew that the guy was killing himself and there wasn’t much he could do short of forcing him to go to rehab. He sighed heavily as he pushed Max’s legs of the couch so he could sit down, he thought about everything and about what Quinn was doing to himself. He personally hoped that having this puppy could get him to stop using.

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 05-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Max grunted as Chris forced his feet from the couch cushions. He was smoking and reading a thick, hard-bound book, eyes half-lowered behind a small pair of reading glasses. "Keep the mongrel off the furniture," he drawled lazily, stretching and yawning widely, almost doglike himself. Folding the end of the dust jacket between the pages of the book, he put it on the end table and moved to swing his legs up again, to rest his bare feet in Chris' lap.

"You didn't really think that would work, did you?" He snickered a bit, mouth twisted in a disparaging sneer. "That was about as successful as telling me to stop doing what I do best while I'm getting stuffed." He had this awful way of making every little phrase lewd, and the weirdly spiteful look in his eyes didn't help.

Tossing his long hair like a drugged, prized race-horse, he leaned back and took a long, slow drag of his hand-rolled cigarette. "Face it, man. We're all fucking broken here, but if any of us really gave a shit and wanted to fix ourselves up...?" He looked down his aquiline nose at the vet, mouth contorted into a scornful smile. "... we'd do it without someone else buying puppies like they were prozac and trying to make us 'better'." There was something cruel and pained hidden behind his mask of wicked indifference, but it was hard to see, like a corona of weak sunlight through thick, forbidding clouds.

Exhaling a large mouthful of silvery smoke, he leaned back again, breaking eye contact with the dark-haired man with a derisive snort. He didn't bother mentioning that he'd lectured Quinn before with the same vain hopes. It was always easier to try to help someone else instead of helping yourself.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-01-2010, 09:42 PM

Chris focused his serious gaze on Max, he looked down at the man’s feet that had made their way into his lap, and it wasn’t something he was happy about. All the guys in the apartment think that they could just do what they wanted with him but they clearly didn’t understand him. He leaned towards Max as if he was going to kiss him; instead he yanked the man’s cigarette out of his mouth and put it out.

Rex had leaned against Chris’s legs whining as he stared up at him, he then started to push against them and move closer as if he were trying to get in his lap. Chris picked up Max’s feet and set them back on the floor as he picked up Rex and set him in his lap. “I never said or thought it was going to work, I was just letting him know my opinion. Your not supposed to smoke in the apartment, Max.” he said bluntly to the man as he seemed to cuddle the puppy in his lap, he showed more emotions and affections to the puppy then he has ever done to the other guys in the apartment since he had gotten back.

“I didn‘t get Rex to try and make you guys better.” was all he said to Max’s next comment, he leaned forward and picked up the television remote, clicking on the television. He let the puppy fall asleep in his lap as he changed the channel to one that had a movie on it. He propped his feet up on the coffee table as he watched some horror film that was on.

He didn’t spare Max any of his attention because that was all the man wanted from him was attention, he hadn’t even changed out of his work clothes, and he started to pet Rex almost absently, giving the puppy his attention instead. He knew that the other two didn’t understand him sometimes, hell; it is hard for them to understand that he and Quinn had at least been friends before they moved in together.

He ran a hand through his hair; he didn’t even notice that Rex was drooling in his sleep and that it was soaking through his pants leg. “Don‘t smoke in the apartment anymore.” was Chris’s finally comment to the man, personally he didn’t care if he smoked but in the house was now a bad thing, he glanced at the chair that was close by and saw a hideously hot pink drag queen outfit. “I see that Kay got you a hot pink drag queen outfit.” Chris said to Max as he pointed to the chair before he turned his attention back to the movie.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-01-2010, 10:15 PM

(sorry for being away for so long, but I'm back)

Billy woke up after what felt like just a second of a quick snooze. Looking outside, he found out that a little snooze became a straight up beauty sleep. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, I slept and now I have no idea where the hell I am. Pulling on the buss to stop, Billy got off on the next stop and started looking for street signs. Why the hell did I sleep on the fucking bus?

Billy couldn't tell where the hell he was. The only thing he knew, he didn't want to be here. It looked as if he found the ghetto of the ghetto. Billy quickly tried to find a payphone, because there was no way in hell he was going to take out his cell phone to call the house. He was likely to get it stolen right out of his hand. Plus, it was his favorite phone and he paid so much to get the phone that he personalized himself, with his own money.

Throwing in some money into the payphone, he dailed in the house number. "Come on, pick up the phone. Come one, you guys." He heard the phone ring. He waited and waited for someone to answer, but then decided to try and ask for help. Billy looked arounbd and found a small cafe. He walked inside and saw only a few people inside. He sat down at a table and looked at his phone. It looked like hours had gone by and he had missed both his workshop and a phone call from his director. "Fuck my life", he mumbled under his breath. Listening to his director say that he wasn't called for the night didn't matter too much but it still sucked because he wanted to perform tonight.

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 05-06-2010, 08:19 AM

Max seemed happy enough to accept the incoming kiss; it was double irritating when Chris yanked his cigarette away and put it out. He let out a low, threatening growl, which intensified as Rex was hefted into the other man's lap. Sitting up properly, he glared angrily at the dog, metaphorical hackles raised. Muttering something about "only room for one bitch in this apartment," he picked up his cigarette case and moved to a window, opening it and fanning his hand lazily as though to help the remnants of his smoke out of the room.

"I'll smoke out the window, but fuck you. I'm paying my part of the rent in full, on time, in cash. I can at least smoke in my room, and I am going to smoke out the window." His tone was final, even a bit dogmatic, as though he was spoiling for a fight. He liked pissing off the other guys, but he still had the same state of mind as he'd had when he was, as he put it, "less pissing poor". He could do what he liked, when he liked, how he liked, and fuck you if you wanted to stop him.

Tossing his hair again, his mood changed visibly when Chris drew attention to his new suit. "Isn't it adorable? I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow. The color is just perfect on me." He flirted pointlessly, lighting his cigarette and pointedly blowing the smoke out the window.

The phone rang. He ignored it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-07-2010, 08:12 AM

Chris just looked boredly at Max, he only drew attention to his new outfit so that he would shut up, the phone rang which caused him to sigh heavily, and he set Rex on the couch next to him as he got up and moved towards it. He didn’t reach it in time when it stopped ringing, he figured that it must have been Bill calling for a ride so the first thing he did was call his cell phone.

“Good then smoke out the window,” Chris said back to Max as he rolled his eyes, he listened to the phone ring a few times, there wasn’t a answer, so he just hung up the phone again. He sighed heavily as he ran another hand through his short hair, he looked at Rex who was still asleep on the couch, he smiled softly to himself. He turned back towards the phone and dialed Bill’s cell phone again, he listened to it ring as he thought about him picking up the phone already.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-07-2010, 09:52 AM

Billy felt his phone start to go off. He knew that he would probably have it stolen if he answered out even in a small cafe, so he needed a little more privacy. Hoping he would be able to answer it in time, Billy ran to the cashier and asked the person in front if he could have the restroom key. After a few minutes, of begging, pleading, and a little bribing, Billy finally got the key, so he ran to the bathroom.

Once inside, he saw it was a mess. It looked like something out of a horror flick. Nearly gasping from horrible stenches, Billy answered the phone and tried to be as fast as he could be so that he wouldn't possibly, and probably, faint from the ghastly smell. Looking down at his phone, he saw it was the house. OMIGOD, THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER IS CALLING ME!!!"Hello? Who is it?" Billy coughed a little and tried to keep the smell out of his nose.

Daeman35

Old 05-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Kay smiled as she listened outside the door to the conversation that Max and Chris seemed to be having. Same old same old with the boys. Though when it diverted to the drag outfit she had gotten Max her smile widened. He liked it. He better like it. That thing cost me a small fortune. She thought laughing to herself. Slowly she moved away from the door to her own apartment. She needed to go pick up her new dog. A cute little border collie puppy. She hoped that they liked the little guy.

As soon as she turned the door knob to her apartment, her cell phone started to go off. Quickly pushing the door open, she dug through her bag and grabbed the phone. Recognizing the number, she flipped the phone open with excitement. "Hello?"

"Yes, Is this Kaylie?"

"Yes it is" Her excitement was almost impossible to contain but she did so anyways.

"The director for which you auditioned for would like it if you came back"

"Oh thank you, thank you so much" Her excitement had burst out from the words.

"Congradulations. We will see you tomorrow at 8 o'clock sharp" He hung up the phone.

Kaylie was so happy, she grabbed her keys and went to go get her puppy without changing like she had planned. It was going to be the best day of her life. She literally skipped down the hall as her door closed on its own. She got to her car and wanted to call Billy but decided she would after she got the puppy. Excitedly she drove down a couple roads and got to the pet store taking the puppy in a small kennel at first. It was so cute. Before she started to drive again, she dialed Billy's number. It started to ring.

((Hahaha mass phone calling lmao))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-07-2010, 03:36 PM

Chris sighed heavily as he started to rub his forehead, he was getting a headache, the ringing wasn’t helping him. Then Bill picked up the phone, he sighed in relief since the ringing had stopped, he smiled down at Rex he walked over and started to eat some of his food. “Bill.” was the only word that Chris got out his mouth before he saw Rex use the bath room on the floor.

“Aw! Rex, that is not where you go to the rest room.” Chris said as he set the phone down, he rubbed the dogs nose in it and told him that he was bad before he started to clean the mess up. He washed his hands before he went back to the phone and picked it back up, he kept an eye on Rex, incase he decided to do it again.

“Sorry about that. I assume that it was you that was you calling earlier. So I can only guess that you need a ride, right?” Chris said to him as he bent down and began to pet the puppy, he actually chuckled a bit when he bite his hand. He just grabbed his lower jaw and started to shake it back and forth, listening to the puppy growling at him, it was amusing so he couldn’t help but actually laugh at the thing. It was the first time that he had actually laughed since he had gotten back from Iraq, it seem very rare to get any emotion out of the man, but this puppy seemed to do a better job then the people in the house had.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-07-2010, 06:50 PM

"Huney, this is no laughing matter. I'm lost and I'm pretty sure I'm stuck in the ghetto of the ghetto, or in Suze Orman's nightmares of men. Please can you - " He was cut off from Kay trying to call him, and his phone not havig threeway. It automatically switched with a beep. "Hello, who is this? You know what, whoever this is I can't talk right." Click. He wasn't in the modd for whoever just interrupted him being saved from this hell hole. He started to dial the house number again, the line was busy. Hang up the phone dammit!!

Billy was really starting to get sick of the bathroom and decided that his nose and sense of awareness were in more need than his phone, so he walked out of the bathroom and sat in the same little corner table he had before. He started to call the house again. Whispering to himself, "Please pick up the phone, Chris, please pick up."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-08-2010, 01:31 AM

((my mind just went blank))

Daeman35

Old 05-08-2010, 03:56 AM

((Ill post tomorrow))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-14-2010, 12:32 AM

(where is everyone?)

Daeman35

Old 05-14-2010, 01:24 AM

((Eeep i forgot to post... wait yeah... where is everyone???))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-14-2010, 02:21 AM

(i dont know and my character is stuck until someone posts something)

Daeman35

Old 05-14-2010, 02:33 AM

((I think you were suppose to be talking to chris who is ameika's character... ill tell her that you need her... Im like all alone and your character hung up on me so i have to figure out what to do period.))