dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 08-24-2010, 02:10 PM

Jake sighed "alright then" he chuckled lightly, he soon then began to slowly drift off while watching the movie, he pinched himself but that failed and his eyes slowly shut and he was soon snoring away

CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-25-2010, 08:00 AM

Des noticed that Jake drifted off to sleep, smiling softly she kissed his forehead softly and then got up. Quietly she made a quick snack. eating slowly she felt another kick, though it seemed that some more came after it. sighing she held her stomach and left Jake a quick little note. 'I'm going to be at the doctors, please don't worry.' slipping the note on the table in front of him, she soon walked outside. Walking off to the doctor, she soon sat down in the cold room and waited for her doctor to come in. after the ultra sound was up, the doctor smiled at her and then asked her where Jake was. Des sighed softly and told the doctor that he was asleep. soon the doctor told her the news and left the room. Des sat there thinking about what the doctor had told her, she wished that jake was with her right now.

dragonjake

Old 08-25-2010, 08:04 AM

Jake woke up and then looked around, when he saw the note he thought for a moment "she left without me" he joke to himself, he put his jacket on and ran to the doctors, he saw Desire, he ran ove to her and smiled "ok, im here, whats the news, if you have any news"

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-25-2010, 08:08 AM

Des smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Jake's body. "Their twins.." she waited to see how he would react, and then her smile dropped. "But it does seem that they aren't getting enough food, since I had thought i was only have one child I eat the right amount for that, but since it's twins apparently I haven't. That's why they wake me up at weird hours. The doctor says to come back in a month for another check up, she also said that they might come a little earlier then expected." She pulled away from him, her eyes worried, "I hope your okay with this."

dragonjake

Old 08-25-2010, 08:11 AM

Jake was stuned, he listend to all she said and then chuckled "of course im ok with this" he hugged her and then chuckled again "i will make sure you eat enough from now on, no more little meals" he said as he came out of the hug "and im ok with anything, as long as your safe"

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-25-2010, 08:14 AM

Des blushed as she smiled and finally got off of the bed and slipped her hand into his. smiled nodded. "I'm glad, I hope it's a boy and girl." she giggled softly and then turned to jake, "hat would we name them?"

[short sorry, i have to finish an art project so brain is dying!]

dragonjake

Old 08-25-2010, 08:17 AM

Jake shook his head "worry about that when they are born, right now you need to catch up on lost food before they starve to death" he chuckled "we should got to... ah, pizza hut, they have a ice cream factory where you can pay for one bowl, then you get infanet refills, have you seen that before?"
((its ok))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-29-2010, 09:28 AM

She smiled softly and shook her head. "i haven't been there before..." her eyes widened and she grinned, "Can we go, please.." she smiled and wrapped her arms round his and smiled softly. she laid her head on his arm, happy. just happy.

[sorries!]

dragonjake

Old 08-30-2010, 08:50 PM

Jake chuckled as her eyes widend and she asked "sure, i will get you what ever you want, don't be shy to ask for stuff, ok?" he asked hugging her softly
(sorry for what?)

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-05-2010, 05:22 PM

[It might be slightly weird for me.. got to get into the swing of things]

She smiled softly and nodded. Snuggling into his arms, she looked up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you sweet heart."

[crap short.. school .. epp! gotta go <.<]

dragonjake

Old 11-05-2010, 08:32 PM

((its ok, i need to too))
Jake chuckled and kissed her back "i will pay for it this time" he said gettin ready