CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 09:34 AM

Шəʃɔϕɯə Ϯϕ Ϯʯə əπδ ϕʄ yϕʊɾ wϕɾϛϮ ʄəɒɾ!

Profiles/Ooc link

A world full of dangers, full of fears, someone has to do something about this.
What if there was a place, a clinic that specializes in curing fears.
And yet stories have been told that this clinic it's self is fear!

A doctor has finally found a way, the sinister, maniacal genius Dr. Andover.
His obsession: to cure humanity's worst fears.
His method: the Fear Chamber, a device of his creation that can bring any worst fear to life.
With Dr. Andover's extreme methods his unwilling patients will be cured for good...or die trying!

Several have been sent to this clinic to 'test' the Fear Chamber out.
Will they survive or will they succumb to their fear and die?
Let's hope they will survive and somehow get out of this place.

A roleplay based on a web series Fear Clinic, the story line is the same however the characters are slightly different.

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 11:21 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 09:50 AM

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/Decorated%20images/smoke-1.jpg[/imgright]
διɾəɔϮιϕπϛ

Post 1 - - - Intro
Post 2 - - - Contents
Post 3 - - - Rules Rp and Clinic
Post 4 - - - Character slots
Post 5 - - - Codings
Post 6 - - - Status
Post 7 - - - Extras
Post 8 - - - Opened

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 09:56 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 10:13 AM

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/Decorated%20images/smoke-1.jpg[/imgright]
Гʊʃəϛ ϕʄ Ϯʯə Ϯɾɒδə

Reserves will be Your wanted character slot [example: worker, doctor, assistant.. and so on]
Profiles will be called: Out with the old fear and in with the new

Basics:

First off, this is a semi-literate RP. I expect one good sized paragraphs each post.
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
Be careful it's a horror/fear/other Rp.
Speaking of other, let's talk about our good friend the ToS. Basically, you can't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
No killing off any character without asking the controller of that character and then both of you tell me that it would be okay.
No god-modding, or else I will come to you in the black of some terrible night, and I will ... well you know the rest.

Profiles:

You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding.
Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please, used way too much, sorries.
PM your profile and your reservation.

Posting:

Make your posts pretty please.
At minimum have your character picture and their name, for the first post. Just..don't make it blinding okay?
No blinding colors please.
Type in third person, it's not that hard.

Others:

Highlight this post to find the real titles for your reserves [first] and profiles.
See I must know that you read the rules

Гʊʃəϛ ϕʄ Ϯʯə ʗʃιπιɔ

Workers:

No close conduct with the patients.
Make sure all the patients are in their rooms by 9pm and out of their rooms at 8am.
When a patient needs help call the doctor.

Patients:

No leaving your room from 9pm to 8am.
No going outside without an okay with the doctor.
Make sure you are always on time for your session in the Fear Chamber.
Come to the doctor with any new advancements in your treatment, bad or good.
No getting out of anything, you must do as the doctor tells you too.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 10:34 AM

ʗʯɒɾɒɔϮəɾϛ

Owner/Doctor - Dr. Andover - taken
[33]
[male]
[CottonCandy Raccoon]
Patient - name – taken
[age]
[gender]
[Hydrophobia: Fear of water]
[Forever_Trapped]
Assistant - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[username]
Patient - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[Acrophobia: Fear of heights]
[username]
Watchman - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[username]
Patient - Jamie-Lee Neveah – taken
[18]
[female]
[Claustrophobia: Fear of confined spaces]
[iinsanely Sane]
Guard - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[username]
Patient - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[Entomophobia: Fear of bugs]
[username]
Helper - name – open
[age]
[gender]
[username]
Patient - Kayley Ashley Tolken – taken
[17]
[female]
[Scotophobia: Fear of the dark]
[CottonCandy Raccoon]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-19-2010 at 08:08 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 10:48 AM

ʗϕδəϛ

Reserves.. send these in first...

PHP Code:
Position:
Name:
Username

Profiles... send these in after I accept you reserve....
If you want all the hearts keep them, but if you don't then you can delete them <3

PHP Code:
[COLOR="dimgray"][SIZE="1"][center][imgPicture Url [/img]
[
size=2][color=PostingColor2]&#8467;ιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу[/color][/size]

[size=6] [i] [color=#5CB3FF]♥[/color]- [color=PostingColor1]Full Name[/color] -[color=#5CB3FF]♥[/color] [/i] [/size]

[color=PostingColor2][u]Waz up[/u]... You can just call me...[/color
nick names.[/center]

[
color=PostingColor1][size=3]&#963;η му вιятн ¢єятιƒι¢αтє[/size][/color][INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]If you looked at me in the shower you would find a...[/color][/size][INDENT]gender[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If you don't get me a birthday on this day I will hurt you...[/color][/size][INDENT]birthday[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]And that seems to make me...[/color][/size][INDENT]age[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If I was put on a scale it would read... [/color][/size][INDENT]weight[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]Measure me and you will see that I am..[/color][/size][INDENT]height[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If you look into my eyes you'll see they're...[/color][/size][INDENT]eye color[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]Oh and look, I got some ink and these hole![/color][/size][INDENT]piercings or tatto[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[color=PostingColor1][size=3]&#1504;υѕт α вιт αвσυт мє[/size][/color][INDENT][color=PostingColor2][size=2]Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'll spill ♥[/size][/color][INDENT]Bio[/INDENT][color=PostingColor1][size=2]Everyone says I'm ♥[/size][/color][INDENT]Personality[/INDENT][color=PostingColor2][size=2]My Silly Obsessions ♥[/size][/color][INDENT]4 or more likes.. bullets please[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]Useless Affairs X[/color][/size][INDENT]4 or more dislikes.. bullets please[/INDENT][color=PostingColor2][size=2]Oh god, Please help me!!!![/size][/color][INDENT]Fear or fears[/INDENT][/INDENT][color=PostingColor1][size=2]ωαιт ι gσт мσяє[/size][/color][INDENT]secret and/or others[/INDENT]
[color=PostingColor2][size=4][right]My puppeteer 
-[color=PostingColor1]username[/color]-[/right][/size][/color][/SIZE][/COLOR

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 11:28 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 10:59 AM

ϛϮɒϮʊϛ

Weather

| Snow drizzle | Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy |
| Breezey | Windy | Major Wind |
| Burning | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Freezing |
| Sunny | Overcast | Cloudy |

Date

| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o |
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
| 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
| 2016 |

Time

| Sunrise | Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Sunset | Night |

Updates:
[ 8-18-10 ] OPEN!!! and accepting
Owner/Dr. [ open ][ taken ]
Assistant [ open ][ taken ]
Watchman [ open ][ taken ]
Guard [ open ][ taken ]
Helper [ open ][ taken ]
Hydrophobia [ open ][ taken ]
Acrophobia [ open ][ taken ]
Claustrophobia [ open ][ taken ]
Entomophobia [ open ][ taken ]
Scotophobia [ open ][ taken ]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-19-2010 at 08:08 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 11:14 AM

ϛϮɒϮʊϛ

... yeah what the title says
This is the extra place..
No what to put here...

Anything I guess!!!
If you want me to premote something..
pm me and I will post it here...

or anything else you can think of
thanks

<3

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 11:18 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 11:16 AM

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 02:02 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 02:06 PM

Kayley Ashley Tolken

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/2qsnolg-2.jpg[/imgright]
Ash blinked a few times to try and get her eyes to water. She had stayed up all night again with her little light on. Yesterday she had been in the Fear Chamber again, and this time she had gotten out with scars all over her arm from where the monsters had tried to pull her into the darkness. Softly rubbing her arm, Ash stood up and walked over to her mirror. Looking in and at her eyes, she took a deep breath and groaned. It seems that those bags under her eyes have gotten a lot worse since yesterday. Grabbing her eyeshadow, she tried to make herself look presentable.

Walking to her door she waited there silently to be let out. Soon she could hear the keys jingling as the guard unlocked her door. Every morning is the same thing for Ash; no sleep, door unlocks at 8:02 am, a quick bathroom stop and then to the food. Slowly she made her way into the kitchen and sat down. Nothing seemed to be different, the only thing that was slightly different, was the fact that Ash had her session yesterday and now today she was paranoid even more.

Lifting her legs up from under the table, Ash looked around to find that she was the first one there. Oh she hoped that the other patients would come soon. She needed some friends to talk to, or at least listen too. She needed to get her mind off of yesterday. Sighing heavily Ash looked at the scars on her arm. Reaching over to the water cup, she lightly soaked a napkin in the water and then patted it on her scars.

She held it in them for a while, watching the workers doing their jobs. Shivering slightly when he eyes were caught by that filthy perv of a worker, Ash tried to hide her eyes with her hair. Hopefully he didn't see. However her wishes didn't come true. She heard his voice and then looked up, seeing him walking closer, she gasped and shot out of her seat and ran into the kitchen, hiding herself in a cabinet she left the door opened slightly to let the light in as she waited for him to go away.

Holding her breath she listened as his foot steps faded and she heard his voice on the other side of this place. Smiling softly she started to crawl out of the cabinet. Something suddenly grabbed onto her leg, yelping softly and then screaming, Ash tried her best to get out of the cabinet. Turing on her back she reached and grabbed a pan, hitting the deformed claw on her leg she finally could free herself. Quickly she ran out of the kitchen and sat back in her chair. Closing her eyes she tried and tried to calm down. Her leg was tingling and cold.

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 02:08 PM..