CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 06:52 AM

-'--xxxxx
xx
A summer love, a summer's light, burns so bright, will it stay forever?xxxxxxxxxx
Dear _______,

xxxWe have invited you to join us at our new house in New York. We've been friends for a long time and I thought it would be a great way to get back together. Us grown ups will stay at our New York, NY home. Bring your kids, they will stay in our Westhampton Beach house. They will have fun! This will be a great way for they kids to see each other again after years of being apart. And it will give us a chance to catch up. What do you say?

Xoxo
A. SilverHart

So we have 4 families, SilverHart, McDaniel, Jacobson, and Blackwood. The parents all knew each other back in college when they all lived in New York. Soon however their jobs and interests caused them all to move apart, the SilverHart family was the only one that stayed. Every summer however they would meet up back in their favorite place in New York. However as time went by and their children grew older, the parents did not make this commute every summer, and soon they stopped. So Mrs. SilverHart proposed an idea, getting the whole group back together. The had just bought a new place in New York, NY and thought that the best way to break it in would be to have their old friends over. The kids would stay in their house in Westhampton Beach plets pretend the house has more then 5 bedrooms, lets say 8 or 9]. A whole summer together, will the kids even remember each other or not. What will happen while the only adult there is the aunt and uncle of the SilverHart kids.

~ Links ~
click me for the Roleplay
click me for the Ooc

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-14-2011 at 12:18 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 07:17 AM

xxxxx
xx
A summer love, a summer's light, burns so bright, will it stay forever?xxxxxxxxxx
Follow Mene's ToS, which means keep everything PG-13, no killing characters no matter how much you want to, and please follow the rest of these rules.
No playing god in this rp, please if I have to I will, but I doubt it.
This is a semi-lit rp, so please keep it up like that.
Please try to post ever other day at least, if something will be happening that will making you away longer, please tell us.
Please your characters are to be straight.. sorry we decided that since we dont have that many characters that it should be this way, sorry, but you have to follow this.
You can have up too two characters, once all the spots are filled, I might open up some more.
Please read these rules and please do follow them.

Since this is a semi-lit role play.. Im going to be easy and say that you must post at least one paragraph, which is at least 8 sentences.
Every one likes pretty things right.. well I do, pretty pretty please make your posts pretty, but please make sure it is readable
Remember to post at the very least 2 time each week, I know stuff happens, my internet connection is not the best so believe me when I say.. I understand if you cannot post every day.

Please do not edit the profile codes, I doubt they will need editing.
Pictures are real life, Im just partial to using real ones, sorry.
Make sure you send a reserve in.. I wont accept profiles if you haven't pmed me a reserve. [you can send the reserve with the profile if you like]
Pm me just reserves with the title Summer time fun. Pm the profiles [or profiles with reserves] with the title Sunsets in the Summer time.
Do not post until I have posted open, keep all ooc in the OOC thread.

I will add more if I need to

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 07:33 AM

xxxxx
xx

SilverHart

Nick Sienna Daniel

So Adriana and Dylan SilverHart have three children. First they had fraternal twins, a boy and girl, whom are now 18 years old. A couple of years later they had another boy. They get their money from Dylan, being a successful lawyer, and Adriana being a congress woman. Yes they are known in New York, but do their kids like it?

McDaniel

Alice

Ryan McDaniel is a single father with a 17 year old girl. His wife, Hailey died 5 years ago from cancer. Ryan owns a restaurant where he is also the head chef. He seems to be doing fine, actually dipping in the rich money just a bit. They live in New Orleans.

Jacobson

Madilynn Jayson

Samantha and Niles Jacobson could not have a child and so they adopted a baby girl, whom is now 16. later on they opened their house to foster care children, right now having a 17 year old boy, who has been their since he was 12. Sam and Niles have a small business they work at, a design company for some studies, advertising and what not. They live in Orlando.

Blackwood

Scarlett Desmond

Jessica and Carter Blackwood are the Hollywood glam. Having a girl, 17, and a boy, 16, they live in Hollywood, living it up. Jessica is an actress and model, while Chance is a director and producer. They have had their bad moments in their relationship, but they love their children too much. They do what they can to keep their children out of the spot light, not sure that would be the best for the kids.

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-22-2011 at 09:55 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 07:46 AM

xxxxx
xx
Reserve
PHP Code:
Family name ~ [size=1]SilverHartMcDanielJacobsonBlackwood[/size]
Name ~ [size=1]first only[/size]
Spot in family ~ [size=1]girlboytwin girltwin boy[/size]
Posting color ~ [color=HERE]color[/color]
Icon 100 x 100 image of your character 

Fill out everything that is in caps

PHP Code:
[img100 x 100 can be the same or different then your reserve one [/img]
Hello I am [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]FULL NAME[/COLOR], but you can call me [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]NICKNAME[/COLOR]. I am COLOR="PoStiNgCoLoR"]AGE[/COLORyears old, and I'll be a year older on [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]MONTH/DATE[/COLOR]. As you can tell I am a [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]GENDER[/COLOR]. A few of my likes are [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]LIKES[/COLOR]. A few of my dislikes are [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]DISLIKES[/COLOR]. I am terrified of [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]FEAR[/COLOR], because [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE AFRAID OF YOUR FEAR IF YOU HAVE A REASON[/COLOR]. I am [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]SHORT PERSONALITY[/COLOR]. Oh I [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]DO/DON'T[/COLORhave tattoos, [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]IF YOU HAVE SOME TELL US THEM[/COLOR]. [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]DO/DON'T[/COLOR] have piercings, [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]IF YOU DO THEN TELL WHAT YOU HAVE[/COLOR]. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tellbut I have a crush on [COLOR="PoSTiNgCoLoR"]CRUSH[/COLOR]. 

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-13-2011 at 08:27 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 07:55 AM

-2xxxxx
xx

SilverHart

Hello I am Sienna Sky SilverHart, but you can call me Sie [said as either See or Si], Sky, Anna, or S. I am 18years old, and I'll be a year older on June 28th. As you can tell I am a girl. A few of my likes are sweets, midnight, the moon, photography, and motocross. A few of my dislikes are the deep ocean, being teased, some green veggies, and being away from her family. I am terrified of the deep dark ocean, because I had a bad accident a while ago in the ocean, basically fell over board, went black, couldn't get back up and almost drowned. I am a sweet caring girl, I try my hardest to make everyone happy, even if it cause my to hurt. I try my best to keep a smile on my lips, I am childish but its my best way to cope with all that has happened in my life. What else.. oh yeah, I am protective so dont you dare hurt my brother's feelings. Oh I do not have tattoos. I do have piercings, my earrings and angle bites. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on well, Im not sure yet.

Hello I am Nicolas Andrew Silverheart, but you can call me Nick. I am Eightteen years old, and I'll be a year older on June 28. As you can tell I am a Male. A few of my likes are Art, the moon, nature, and reading. A few of my dislikes are carrots, cheaters, liers, and to many people in an area. I'm a bit clausterphobic.. I am terrified of Heights, because I'm just terrified of falling off of somthing high and dieing or something like that.. I am often kept to myself, and I'm usually quiet. I'm really nice, and I would never to anything to purposly hurt somebody. I guess you can call me a softy, but I will stand my ground if needed, especially if your hurting anyone in my family. I do start to become a bit more outgoing once I get to know you better. Oh I do not have tattoos. I do have piercings, but only on my left ear. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on that's for me to know and you to find out......

Hello I am Daniel James SilverHart, but you can call me Dan, or Danny. I am 16 years old, and I'll be a year older on December 13th. As you can tell I am a Male. A few of my likes are Spicy food, Cats, Acoustic Guitar, Warm weather, the Sun and Drawing.. A few of my dislikes are The dark, Spiders (way too many legs), bitter food, being cold and electronica style music.. I am terrified of The dark, because when I was 6 I used to sleep walk and one of the times I ended up walking out of the house and down the street. I woke up in the middle of the night with no light and was completely terrified. My parents only found me in the morning with the help of the neighbours. Thank God I’ve grown out of the sleep walking now.. I am Quite an outgoing type of guy. I like going out and meeting new people and it doesn’t take much for me to make a friend. Of course, that leaves me with plenty of friends, but none of them very close. I like going to parties and to be honest I prefer being out than being with my family. It’s not that I don’t love them or anything, I just feel a bit of a black sheep out of my siblings, even if we look similar, and my parents have important jobs, I don't like bothering them too much. Of course I’d do anything to protect my siblings and make them happy, but that doesn’t stop me feeling like the third wheel, being the youngest and them being twins. I’m a very good secret keeper, very few people know of my fear, or that I still sleep with a night light (which we don’t tell people!). I’m easy going and stuff like academics don’t bother me too much, nor does sport, although I take drawing very seriously ^^ I’d like to get into art college one day. . Oh I DO have tattoos, A dragon tattoo down my right arm and a sun tattoo over my left shoulder with the japanese kanji for long life in the middle of the sun.. I Do have piercings, A tongue piercing, but that’s it.. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on Someone, but I won’t say who for now.

McDaniel

Hello I am Alice Marie McDaniel, but you can call me Alice or Al. I am 17 years old, and I'll be a year older on July 18. As you can tell I am a female. A few of my likes are cooking, the beach at night, singing, playing the guitar, cats, and drawing. A few of my dislikes are rainy days, dogs, quite rooms, and confined spaces. I am terrified of losing the people that are close to me, because my mom died and it just tore me apart and I never want to feel like that again. I am quiet and tend to keep to myself, although when I am more comfortable with the people around me I tend to talk a little more. I tend to be off in my own world most of the time enjoying things around me or drawing, so don’t take it the wrong way if I don’t respond right away.. Oh I don’t have tattoos. I do have piercings, the standard just my ears. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on I don’t know yet.

Jacobson

Hello I am Madilynn Jacobson, but you can call me Lynn. I am 16 years old, and I'll be a year older on July 13. As you can tell I am a girl. A few of my likes are music, dancing, reading in the sun, rain, and swimming. A few of my dislikes are cold weather, silence, cats, and being told what to do. I am terrified of heights, because I once fell out of a window when playing with some neighbor kids and I remember watching the ground get closer as I fell. I am pretty mellow and easy to get along with. I don't like getting in the way of others and am called a pushover a lot because I don't like arguing with others. Oh I don't have tattoos. I do have piercings, two holes in both ear lobes. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on no one, yet.

Hello I am Jayson Nicholas Jacobson, but you can call me Jay. I am 17 years old, and I'll be a year older on September 6. As you can tell I am a male. A few of my likes are music, dark colours, playing drums and video games, and climbing trees. A few of my dislikes are highly bubbly people, bright colours like yellow, and horses to an extent. I am terrified of clowns, because of that stupid movie It. I am told that I'm quiet, but that's only when I want to be or around those I don't know too much. Despite my looks, I'm actually a very nice person. Oh I don't have tattoos, but I have a birthmark on my right calf. I do have piercings, left eyebrow, 6 on right ear, one cartilage, and three on left ear. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on , well I'm not sure.

Blackwood

Hello I am Scarlett Aurora Blackwood, but you can call me Scar. I am 17 years old, and I'll be a year older on April 8th. As you can tell I am a Female. A few of my likes are painting, playing the violin, drawing, singing, being outside, and history. A few of my dislikes are being alone, clowns, darkness, and annoying people.. I am terrified of not living up to my parents expectations, because bot my parents are really big in hollywood and are always surrounded by people with talent. Especially my mother since she's an actress. I myself am in Drama plays at school, but never something big. I want to be a history teacher when i'm older.. but my parent's have big dreams for me that involve being a star like them, when in all reality.. I never want to be like them.. I am very outgoing! But at times I can be quiet, calm and down to earth. I'm not a snob like most people think, I rarely am even put around stars or spot lights other than when my parents are at home..usually never. I care more about my brother than I do myself, and am a very stubborn girl.. Oh I Do have tattoos, I have a tattoo of the outline of a heart on my wrist.. I Do have piercings, I only have my ears pierced. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on ... I can't tell you! You'll be sure to tell him once you see him. But all I can say is that I act so odd around him!.

Hello I am Desmond Blackwood, but you can call me Des. I am 16 years old, and I'll be a year older on March 17. As you can tell I am a male. A few of my likes are drawing, skateboarding and talking to girls. A few of my dislikes are users, liars, and having to bail on plans with friends. I am terrified of bugs, because when he was 4, he found a flying roach in his bowl of cereal.. I am occasionally spastic, but a bit calm when I feel like it. Sometimes I don’t show my emotions outright, but when I do I don’t go overboard with it.. Oh I DON'T have tattoos, None. I DO have piercings, on my ears. They are pretty standard though, so no biggie. Ohh I cannot believe I forgot this, please don't tell, but I have a crush on Sienna Silverhart.

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-22-2011 at 10:00 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 AM

xxxxx
xx

[ April 13, 2011 ]
Roleplay as been created
Profile and OOC thread are made
RP is open for reserves/profiles

[ April 14th ]
Roleplay is opened

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-22-2011 at 09:57 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-13-2011, 08:31 AM

xxxxx
xx

anything you would like to see here?

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-14-2011, 12:16 PM

-'--xxxxx
xx

The Roleplay is now....

Start your posts off by getting your character to the beach house, well as soon as you can.
June 15th

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-14-2011, 12:33 PM

[imgright]http://i.imm.io/4ZaQ.jpeg[/imgright]
Chance yawned as she blinked repeatedly at the computer screen. Rubbing her eyes she groaned at the fact that the sand man still came and put sand in the corner of her eyes. Sniffling softly she closed her computer down and finally stood up. Wobbling slightly Chance straightened her back, cracking it slightly as she made her way to her bathroom. Putting the lights on, she gasped and stared at her bathroom, it was a mess. “What happened?” looking around she sighed remembering that she was looking for something last night, being dumb and not putting the lights on. Shaking her head, she quickly went to work and started to clean up her mess.

Finally after thirty minutes of clean up Chance hummed softly Stereo Love. Putting her ipod in her pocket she slipped the headphones over her head and blasted her songs at random. Walking back into her room, she quickly worked on her room, making it look tidy and presentable for when the others come and get settled in. she looked outside her window to see the sun rising over the Atlantic ocean. It really was beautiful, the sunrise, not the ocean. Ever since that accident out in the open water's she has be deathly afraid of the deep ocean. Sure she could go in it, but only a few feet, she would start to get scared once the water went to her chest, and she was short, so that didnt help.

About 3 years ago the family went out into the waters for a trip in the ocean, her parents thought it would be fun. Well it was, that was until Chance slipped on the wet surface of the boat, hit her head on the side and fell into the water. When her eyes where open there were fish all around her, she couldnt breath, her sight going fuzzy ad creatures went by her, she started to panic just as her twin brother came in and brought her back up. This incident caused her to go down below deck and not look at the water, and now her fear as stayed, if not grown, since then.

Chance looked at herself in the mirror and soon was in the shower. Cleaning her body from the all nighter she had just pulled, she sighed closing her eyes in the cold water. Her body ached slightly as she sat down in the shower, looking up, her eyes closed, she imagined the rain. Back when she was younger and her parents weren't so famous, rich, busy; they would always go out into the rain, play around in the park, just have fun. Sighing, she stood up and finished up before dying off her body. Walking out of the shower she looked at herself in the mirror. She was only 5 foot 3, and weighted just about 90 pounds. For some reason she couldnt gain anything more, when she wished she could have that perfect body, short and skinny was not her idea of perfect.

“Oh well, maybe when Im older something will happen.” taking in a deep breath she towel dried her hair and then pulled it in loose pigtails. Walking into her room and into the closet, she pulled out a black outfit of hers. Though instead of the normal heals that would go with that outfit she pulled out her sneakers and slipped everything on before heading out into the hall. Wondering down the halls she wondered if her two brothers were up or not. The sun was finally coming up, it was around 7am at the moment.

Ending up in the kitchen she decided to make some breakfast. Created her normal beacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, orange juice, and milk breakfast. Keeping what was needed to stay warm on the hot plates, and what needed to be cold, in the frig. Setting the table she set places for her brothers and her Aunt and Uncle, who was staying there with them. Though they were more invisible then anything. “Hey wake up sleepy heads!!!!” she shouted out before starting to eat her food. Swallowing everything with some milk she made some extras of everything for the kids that were coming soon. She wasnt too sure on when they would arrive.

In all honesty she didnt know then at well, just on what she could remember from way back when. The last time she saw then and actually talked with them in person was about 6 years ago. Chance wondered on how much they had changed. Smirking slightly she was also happy because her and her twin's birthday was in a few days actually. She wanted to plan something amazing for her brother, he was the one thing in the world that was everything to her.

She quickly pulled out a post-it note and wrote: 'Im off to the beach with my quad, see you guys soon, text me if our guests start to come. And if you are a quest and reading this: (760)123-8210 is my number. Bye!' she put the note on the frig door, while also drawing a large circle around it with marker [it washes off]. Smirking she soon ran into the garage and started up her quad. And soon she was off, racing down to the beach and trekking along the beach.

After a while she stopped back at her home and parked the quad near the pier that connects back to her home. Sitting down at the edge she dangled her feet and look at what was around her.

[ ahh sorry i rambled on... happens always on my first posts, sorry ]
[ and now I am off to bed <3 ]

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 04-16-2011, 03:39 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/music_by_diafairie.jpg[/IMGLEFT] Nick groaned slightly as he heard his sister call for them to get up. He'd been up all night on his computer, talking to some random person he'd meet online a few nights ago. He rolled off his bed and onto his messy floor, before forcing himself to stand up. He knew he'd better pick his room up, since the guest would arrived soon. He sighed, before he began picking up the things on the floor, which were mostly his boxers and things like that.

After finishing that up, he decided to actually take a shower, since he hadn't gotten around to it last night. He stood on his tip-toes, reaching for his towel that had been on his top shelf. Nick wasn't much taller than his twin sister, or didn't weigh to much more than her, so he wasn't exactly the most manly man. He really didn't mind though, although he did get alot of teasing throughout the school year.

Nick quickly undressed himself, before hopping in the shower. He let the warm water run down his tired face. After a five minute shower, he dried himself off, before hopping out and throwing on some black skinny jeans, with a simple solid grey shirt, and his favorite orange converse. He never really did go all out and dress up all nice for things. He figured that if they didn't like him for his real style then they weren't people he wanted to hang around. After preparing himself, he quickly ran down stairs and into the kitchen, were he found the table set for him and the other members of the family. He smiled at the thought of his twin sister making all of this. She meant the world to him, and was determined to get her something spectacular for their birthday that was coming up soon. He'd been saving for a camera for her, since he knew she'd enjoyed photography. It wasn't exactly a cheap camera, and he'd had to secretly get another job to get the money for it, but to him it was all worth it.

Nick grabbed the post-it note, reading it quickly, before helping himself to the food his sister had made, not bothering to try to get up his brother.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-16-2011, 02:48 PM

[imgright]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/Shania583/imagesCAXKU80N.jpg[/imgright]
Alice rolled over and hit the snooze button on the alarm clock beside her and then sat up with her feet on the floor. Her and her father had stopped at a motel on their way to New York. They had left the day before to make it on the right day; she forgot how long the trip was and was glad that they were over half way there. They only had 3 and a half more hours left of their 22 hour drive, she had almost forgotten how long the trip was. She stood up and walked into the kitchenette in the motel room and sat down at the table and quickly ate a granola bar that she had brought. She noticed what time it was on one of the clocks and sighed walking into the bathroom their plan was to leave at 7:30 and it was 7 now. She took a shower and then dried her hair then got her clothes out of her suitcase. She picked out her normal outfit her hair was down to her shoulder blades and slightly curly as usual. Standing about 5’7” she was tall but she didn’t care, she then went to go wake up her dad. She shook his shoulder saying ”Hey dad come on if you want to get out of here by 7:30 you should get up now.”

She sat on one of the beds and pulled out a bag with eight sketch books and sixteen boxes of pencils, she knew that it was going to be a summer filled with inspiration and came prepared. She pulled out one book and a box of pencils and set them on the bed then stood up and put the bag back in her suitcase as well as her pj’s then closed it up and moved it over to the door. She sat back on the bed and picked up her black heart neclace and put it on. Her mother had given it to her before she died and now she never went anywhere with out it. She grabbed the sketch book and pencils when she heard the shower stop and stood up and went over to the table and sat down. She pulled out her iPod and put one of the headphones in and started to sketch. Her father walked out of the bathroom and back into the room he was already dressed and ready to go he put a few things back into his suitcase and then put it beside Alice’s’ at the door.

He walked to where Alice was and looked at her, Alice looked up and said ”Ready to go now?” She smiled and stood up closing the sketch book and walking towards the door. Her father nodded at picked up the room key and said ”I am just going to return the key to the office, can you put the bags in the car?” Alice smiled and said ”Yea, sure dad”, she picked up the car keys, sliped on her flip flops and picked the bags and walked out of the room and towards the car. She put them in the trunk of the car and then got into the passenger seat and put the keys on the driver seat for her dad. When her dad got to the car he put it in gear and started on their way towards New York again. The ride was quite, her dad drove listening to the radio and she just sat there with her feet on the dashboard with the sketch book on her knees drawing and listening to her iPod.

She was thinking about how her summer was going to be it had been awhile since she had gone to New York and only remembered the beach. It was her favourite place it was quiet most of the time with only the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore, it was the best at night it was the most peaceful time for her. She looked at her dad and took out one of her headphones and asked ”So, why are we going now? I mean it has been a few years and we barely even saw them.” He father looked at her then back at the road saying ”We got invited and it will be a nice change since your mother died you really haven’t done anything.” Alice shrugged and said ”I have to but in my own way”, she put her headphone back in and ended the conversation. Her father didn’t care as long as she was happy doing her own thing, they were almost there so she would be able to meet up with her old friends again.

Alice saw the old house coming up and put her sketch book away and turned off her iPod then sat up in her seat as they pulled into the drive way. It wasn’t a house that you could forget, it was old but nice it had a welcoming appearance to it. When the car stopped she unbuckled her seat belt and got out, she stretched and then went over to the back of the car. Her father had already gotten out of the car and taken out her suitcase for her and stood there then said ”Try and have fun will yea Al”, he smiled then hugged her then stepping back. Alice smiled and hugged her dad back saying ”I’ll try”, she picked up her suitcase then stood back. He dad go in the car and then rolled down the window saying ”I love you”, he pulled away and headed towards the SilverHart’s new house.

Alice watched as her dad drove away and then started to make her way to the front door of the house. She looked around admiring how some of the things never changed and how there were something’s were different. As she walked she thought about what she would do and say, she would have normally just walked in but that was six years ago. She reached the door and knocked, she then leaned against the railing of the porch and waited to see if anyone would answer. The ocean looked calm and the beach looked peaceful, she smiled thinking that this summer might actually be a nice break.

Last edited by Shania583; 04-19-2011 at 01:23 AM..

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Desmond sat in the limo next to his sister, Scarlett and stared out of the window quietly. Their parents were sending them to a beach house while they stayed somewhere in New York. His face rested on his knuckle when he mumbled to his sister, “Scar, how long do you think it’ll take us to get to this house? I don’t think I can stand being in this car any longer.” The truth of the matter was that he didn’t care too much about being cooped up inside the automobile after the flight all the way from California. There were only two things that he could actually look forward to. The first thing being that having his sister with him on the trip and the second one being able to see his long-standing crush; Sienna. It had been 6 years since their last meeting, but that never dulled the attraction he had for her.

A groan drifted from Desmond’s mouth as the car ride took an extra twenty minutes because of the severe traffic jam that blocked the streets of the city before the beach house came into view. “Oh man, finally. I think I’m gonna crash soon as we get into that house. I am totally wiped, Sis,” he said appreciatively while stretching his arm. Panic quickened the thumping of his heart after realizing that he would be standing close to Sienna within a short time period. His palms began to sweat profusely, which didn’t happen too often. Not around the paparazzi, not even around the select number of celebrities that hung around his family, but this was a completely different animal compared to those events. “Be cool, man. She’s just girl,” Desmond told himself in an attempt to alleviate the pure terror of possible embarrassment. Looking toward Scarlett, he hoped that she would help prevent any chance of such a thing from happening.

It took five minutes before the limo made it to the parking area near the beach house. Finally, Desmond thought to himself as he unbuckled his seatbelt and kicked the door of the car open. Taking a deep breath, it was nice to smell the sweet air from enormous body of water, but also to be able to stretch his legs after the extensive ride. “C’mon Scar, we don’t want to keep the host family waiting,” said Desmond enthusiastically. There was a figure standing on the porch when he looked up. It was a girl and she was pretty cute in his opinion. The walk to the house wasn’t that far and when he made it up the steps, he tapped the girl on the shoulders. “Hi, you wouldn’t happen to … Alice? Is that you?”

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 04-19-2011, 05:05 PM

Madilynn Jacobson, or Lynn as she preferred to be called, stood up and stretched. It hadn't been that long of a plane ride from Orlando to New York, but they had taken an early flight in order to get in on time. While she had no problems with getting up early, she wasn't exactly excited to be spending her summer away from sunny Florida.

She waited the long hours it took for everyone else to get off the plane, tapping her foot slightly impatiently, sighing as well. She was eager to at least get off the plane. She had been pleased to be in the aisle seat, flying was not her favorite mode of transportation, being afraid of heights. Experience had taught her that sitting in the middle of the plane helped, not actually being able to see out the windows that way.

Finally, it was her row's turn to get off the plane. Lynn grabbed her bag, ready to get off, and made her way off the of plane. She had flown up with her foster brother, Jayson, though they had not sat together. They had decided to wait by baggage claim to meet up, as in front of the gate was usually too busy to find someone. Plus, they didn't have to wait on the other in case one wanted to use the restroom, as Lynn usually did after being on a plane.

She walked to the nearest bathroom, mainly to see how she looked. Dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, Lynn felt particularly grungy. She got into one of the stalls and changed into a different outfit, but kept her glasses on. She figured she'd put her contacts in when she arrived at the house.

Feeling better, Lynn made her way down to baggage claim, keeping an eye out for Jayson. She didn't want to keep him waiting too long. When she got there, she could see that the baggage carousel was already running. She quickly found her yellow and pink floral bag, the colors easy to find.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM

Scarlett had simply smirked at how her brother acted in the car, knowing the ride had been very long, and extra boring. From being in the fast paced life of Hollywood neither her or her brother were very good friends with the word patience. They often got bored after ten minutes of class, or five minutes of traffic. So the plane ride, and the car ride had been quite horrible for them. "It'll be fine Des. Don't let this girl get to you.. for all you know she could have a boyfriend by now." She said to her brother, patting his shoulder. When the car arrived she jumped up and followed after her brother, carrying her only bag on her back .

She was pretty tired from the trip but the serene beach temperature made her calm down and take in the surroundings. Sure this wasn't like Hollywood, but it was just as beautiful and nice. When she saw her brother go over to the girl she remembered as Alice she rolled her emerald eyes and ran a hand through her dark hair. She put her sunglasses on top of her hair, feeling no need to wear them and gave a small smile towards the girl. It was ironic how her brother liked Sienna, and she liked her twin. He was just so adorable and always was her favorite person to hang out with when they were younger. They had similar likes, and he was pretty funny.

Scarlett leaned against the porch railing. "I'm Scarlett if you don't remember me.." She said, then nudging Des. " Looks like your girlfriend isn't here yet." She giggled,mocking her brother just for the fun of it. He knew that she loved him more than their parents and her friends, so it's not like he would take it to heart. She depended on her brother for almost everything even though she was older than him. She didn't remember much about when he was born, other then that in all the pictures she was grinning and hugging him, even in their teen pictures. They told each other everything since they trusted one another, but the one thing she hadn't told him was that she liked Nick. For him being her brother she would think it odd if he knew her secret crush, and hung out with him on their vacation away from their fighting parents.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-19-2011, 09:36 PM

After waiting for a while Alice took out her sketch book and put one of her iPod’s headphones in. She heard a car pulling into the drive way but ignored it seeing as it would just be another person arriving, and beside in her opinion her time was better spent on what she liked doing. Being tapped on the shoulder she looked up from her sketch book and looked at where the voice was coming form. Seeing as it was Desmond she smiled a little and said “Yea, it’s me.” She wasn’t all to thrilled about being here so she had a slight sarcastic sound in her voice when she said it. She took out her headphone and said “Nice, to see you again.” Seeing Scarlett walk up to the porch and introduce herself again she smiled and said “How could I forget you two.” Seeing that Scarlett was bugging her brother like they usually did she went back to her sketch book and added a few more things to her drawing. She looked at the door then said “Well, might as well do something instead of waiting for them to wake up.” She closed her sketch book and put it in a satchel along with the box of pencils and her iPod. She looked at Desmond and Scarlett saying “I am going to walk around, sorry for walking away like this, it’s just boring standing here and I don’t want to walk in.” She turned and walked down the steps and out towards the beach.

She walked past the docks and saw Sienna sitting at the end of it, she smiled and rolled her eyes it was nice to know that one of them were up. She kept walking until she reached the beach; she smiled and looked out at it. To her it was the only place she remembered the most and for obvious reasons. She took her flip flops off and put them in her satchel and pulled out her iPod putting in one headphone and began to walk along the beach. She looked down at the ground, feeling the sand between her toes it had been too long in a way she did miss coming here. But she had changed now she kept more to herself, her father always said that it was because she went off on her own to draw things when in actual fact it was he mom’s death she kept only a few people close. She learned that having too many people around you that you care about could always end up with her falling to pieces if something happened.

When she reached a nice spot on the beach she sat down and pulled out her sketch book and pencils. She put the other headphone in and looked out at the water and started to draw. Her drawing never ended up looking like what she was planning on drawing but then again it didn’t matter she had something to do and it kept her busy. She thought about how the summer was going so far, even though it had just started she still thought that it was alright. She looked at her drawing and sighed she had no idea how it ended up looking like a city in the middle of a forest, she smiled and said “Looks like I am caught in the middle.” She knew that she was talking to herself but she didn’t care, she closed the book and put it in her bag and placed it on the sand beside her. She stood up and walked towards the water and stood in it when it reached her ankles. She looked out at the horizon and smiled maybe once she got back into things it would be fun.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-19-2011, 11:22 PM

Jayson yawned when it was time to get off the plane. He had slept through most of the flight like he usually did. Getting up early wasn't something he enjoyed. Especially just to travel to some state that was cooler than Florida. At least, they didn't have to deal with that hurricane that was off the coast a ways. Not to mention those gigantic mesquitos.

He wasn't in a hurry to get off of the plane. All he was going to do was make his way to the baggage claim, grab his back, and wait for his sister. Might aswell wait his turn. The girl would more than likely head to the restrooms once departing the plane. She always did. The two of them didn't sit together. He had nothing against his sister except for her fear of heights when it came to airplanes.

When his row was motioned out, he grabbed his backpack and followed the others. It took a while for them to move to the door. He was behind an elderly couple. Once off the plane, he made his way to baggage claim where he grabbed his plain black suitcase. He didn't care for fancy looking luggage or backpacks. If his stuff blended in with the others, people couldn't pick his stuff out of the group unless they saw the small hazard symbol on the bottom.

It didn't take him long to find his sister and her yellow and pink floral bag. "You ready?"

Eiiri

Old 04-21-2011, 04:17 AM

Lynn turned to Jayson as he approached her, glad to have found her in the mess of people. She looked over to him and nodded, lying really, she still didn't really want to be here for the whole summer. "Yeah, let's get going," she said grudgingly.

Pulling her bag, she let the way towards the doors. They had been told by their parents that they should just take a cab up to the beach home. Having spent much of her life on the beach, Lynn was curious to see how the beach here compared to the ones at home.

Luckily enough time had passed, so that there wasn't much of a line for a cab. They were easily able to hail a cab and get on their way. Slouching in the cab, Lynn looked over at Jayson. "So, you excited to see a bunch of people we were friends with years ago?" she asked, a bit of sarcasm in her tone.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 AM

[ Im alive!!! sorry.. really sorry ]
[ o.o and I just reread my post.... why in hell did I call her Chance.. Im sorries... ]

Sienna hummed softly to herself as she watched the waves. The sounds of the crashing waves sounded oh so nice to her, she really was so glad she was here this summer. Keeping a secret the fact that she had filled out an application for the Art Institute in inland New York. The accepted her, yet she still had no idea what to tell her brothers. She wished she could wake up everyday to the sounds of these waves, yet commuting ever day from here to the college is work in itself and she is not one for getting up really early to do this. Sighing softly she was glad she did not finalize her decision yet, she had time, but still she felt like she didn’t have much time at all.

Looking up from the waves Sienna could hear the faint noise of car doors closing and voices coming from the front. Smiling softly she waited, still in the back. Feeling that her twin was up already she couldnt help but laugh softly as she started to stand up. Turing her head she saw a beautiful girl walk towards her, her heart warmed up as she remembered her friend Alice. Smiling she watched the girl before long standing up and walking to her. Seeing Alice already walk to her she stopped an waited. “You've grown up to be a beautiful young woman Alice.” smiling she soon laughed as she went over what she spoke in her mind. “Wow that sounded very old.” smiling she went to her friend. “How've you been? Come on, I bet Nick didnt unlock the door or something, lets go inside.”

Laughing softly she hugged Alice before heading up the pier to the home. Looking back she smiled and walked in, soon rushing to her brother she lightly poking his nose. “People where waiting outside for someone to open the door silly.” smiling she laughed softly before kissing his cheek and turning to Alice. “Ill go and check if anyone else is in the front. Speak Nick.” Sticking her tongue out playfully at her brother she smiled and soon was off to the door. Stopping she turned to the mirror next to the door and fixed herself. Making sure she didn’t have some kind of twigs or what not in her hair.

Grabbing the handle to the door, she took a final breath and then pulled it open, her lips formed a soft smile as she soon saw Scarlett and Desmond Blackwood. Her smile grew just a bit as she pushed the door open all the way. “Hey, um sorry about not opening the door, Nick was busy stuffing his mouth, and I was outside, outback by the pier, and Daniel... asleep I think.” she laughed softly to herself as she thought about her younger brother, but soon looking back to Scarlett and Desmond, she couldnt help but stand there, not sure what to do.

[ Im sorry if i got a few things messed up, I was kind of passing out as I wrote this ]
[ sorries ]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 04-22-2011 at 01:43 PM..

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 PM

[imgright]http://www.msn101.com/content/useruploads/2008/4/557327nvc4x4luir_ULYIL5.jpg[/imgright] With a soft groan, the sixteen year old slowly rolled over, attempting to curl into a tighter ball beneath the thick covers of his duvet. No matter how hot it got during the night, Daniel was never seen without the duvet draped across him. That, and the dim light that glowed faintly from the corner of the room, bathing it in a pale light, just dark enough to sleep without being disturbed. Of course, it was brighter now that he sun was streaming through his curtains. After a few more groans and rolling around, a tousle-haired Danny slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to banish any remains of sleep. He really needed to invest in an alarm clock of some sort.

It didn’t take Danny long to get ready, a quick shower, tugging on of the first clothes he could find (just so conveniently slung across the chair by his desk), consisting of a dark red t-shirt, low slung tight jeans and black sandals along with his favourite hoodie. It was just cool enough to not bake in the item of clothing so naturally he chose to wear it. With a quick glance in the mirror, he ran his hands through his hair, biting his lip in thought for a moment before slowly starting the journey downstairs to the kitchen. Without a cup of coffee or something to wake up it was too long a journey. Yes, he was a sixteen year old who needed coffee in the morning to be awake. Danny grimaced at the thought before chuckling dryly to himself. There was worse things to be addicted to.

Lightly tapping the piercing of his tongue against his top teeth, he stumbled into the kitchen, still looking suitably bleary eyed as he made a slow bee-line for the coffee maker. It was only after he had reached it and set the ‘blessed’ machine up did he notice one of his siblings already down. “...Mornin’ Nick...” He mumbled , smothering a yawn. Danny really wasn’t a morning person. It took him even longer to make out the sounds of his sister’s voice not too far away. Apparently that meant people had arrived and that he’d overslept...Again. Ah well, it wasn’t too much of a bother or they would have woken him up earlier.

With a light chuckle and smirk to himself, Danny cradled the coffee close, taking a sip once it was cool enough to only burn his tongue rather than scald. He took another glance around the area, taking in the familiar sights of his kitchen. Despite enjoying meeting others, he wasn’t looking forwards to this gathering. A group of people he hadn’t seen since he was ten, had very little recollection of who may or may not remember very embarrassing childhood memories of him that he didn’t all gathered under one roof? Yeah, not his idea of fun. Again Danny glanced around, his eyes finally falling on the one thing that didn't fit in with his usual image of the house in the morning. "Uh...No offence, but who're you?" He questoined, voice still rough from just waking up as he gazed at the girl who seemed to have been brought through the back door.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 04-23-2011, 03:52 AM

Nick, to busy eating to realize his guest were at the door, smiled sheepishly when he heard his sister. "Ooops.." Was all he said, before looking at the girl he hadn't seen in six years. He went through all of the names in his head, "Alice." He finally concluded, with a slight wave. "Erm, if your hungry, Sienna made some extra food..." He told her nervously, "I mean you must be wanting a decent meal after the trip....." He added. "I'm going to go wake up Danny, he's better at talking than I am..." He freely admitted, right before his brother came down, "Oh look, there he is now." He said, before chuckling slightly at his brother's statement.

(Short, sorry)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2011, 02:57 PM

Alice turned around when she heard another voice, seeing that it was Sienna she smiled the laughed a little at the comment she made. It did sound old but she guessed that was the only thing to really say right now. When Sirenna asked how she was doing she smiled and said "I'm fine how are you?" she paused "We knocked but I guess that it might not have been heard." she hugged her back and then grabbed her satchel and followed Sirenna up to the back of the house and threw the door. The inside of the house was familliar, she was glad not to many things had changed in six years. It also smelled of breakfast walking threw to the kitchen she smiled as she saw Sirenna and bugging Nick about not answering the door. When Sirenna went to go out side and check for anyone else she looked at the door. Her suitcase was still out front but she could always get that later.

When Nick finally spoke she looked back at him, she smiled when he said her name then said "Six years and you still remember that must be a good thing." When he mentioned that Sirenna had made extra food she shook her head a little saying "Nope I already ate, but thanks", hearing that he was going to wake up Danny she smiled and wished that she could have slept this long. When she heard Nick speak again she snapped out of her own world and saw that Danny was up already with a cup of coffee, she smiled at his question then said "I'm Alice". She looked over at the door again then said "I'm just going to bring my things in now", she walked over to the door and then went out and grabbed her suitcase and brought it back inside. She put it against the wall so that she couldn't forget it anywhere else. She went back into the kitchen area and sat down at the table to wait for everyone else.

Last edited by Shania583; 04-24-2011 at 04:57 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 04-29-2011, 04:58 PM

Jayson nodded and followed his sister. He wondered how the others changed over the years. Did they change a lot like her did, or a little more like his sister? Would he recognize any of them? Would they recognize his sister or him? There were many questions running through his mind when his sister asked him a question of her own. With his thoughts, he hadn't realized that they had hailed a cab and were on their way.

"Maybe a little. I'm not quite sure as of yet." He wasn't sure. He didn't know whether he wanted to spend the summer alone since all his friends were still in Florida or be nice and hang out with the guys. He had made plans with his friends, but that was all in the past now that they were here in New York.

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 04-30-2011, 09:58 AM

Danny laughed as he heard his brother’s words, rolling his eyes as he nursed the mug of coffee, sipping at it again to try and wake himself up even more. “You’re not that bad, just gotta loosen up a little” He teased back before glancing to the girl who had spoken again. Come to think of it, she did look familiar, and the name Alice definitely rang a bell. After a few seconds, he sheepishly blushed a little, grinning at the same time. “Sorry, my memory’s pretty awful, you’re one of the family friends right? It’s nice to finally meet you again” He grinned before watching Alice leave the room.

Sitting down by Nick, he grimaced a little to his older brother. “God this is gonna be embarrassing...I don’t remember anyone!” He mumbled. Of course, bearing in mind he had only been ten the last time they’d all met it wasn’t that surprising. All the same, this was certainly going to be an interesting holiday. As Alice returned, Danny smiled a little brighter now he was waking up properly. “So do you like the place? We’ve done up the rooms nicely for everyone...Well...It was sorta slave driven work, but all the same, it should look nice” He grinned as he spoke in a cheerful tone.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2011, 04:56 PM

Desmond ran his fingers through his hair as he laughed at the gentle teasing Scarlett gave him. He shook his head lightly and said, "Well if she does, there are plenty of girls back in Cali. Who knows, maybe I'll take my chances with Demi Lovato or something." A squeak was issued from the door of the house and an icy chill crawled through his spine, hoping that the person who opened the door wasn't who he thought it was. It was all in vain. Sienna stood in the doorway of the beach house, but she didn't appear to notice his words before. This didn't stop him from blabbering like a idiot in front of the girl. "Oh... Um... Well ... Hi," he managed, smiling sheepishly.

His mind went blank from being across from his long-time crush. Quietly, Desmond eyed his hostess with an eager, but fearful gaze. She changed quite a bit, but not in a negative way. He thought Sienna was like nothing he'd ever seen before. "It's been awhile, hasn't it? How have you been Sienna," he asked, regaining a little bit of his cool demeanor. If it was one thing that you needed when growing up in California, it was confidence and he had enough to go around.

Eiiri

Old 05-03-2011, 12:39 AM

Lynn sighed, knowing she couldn't complain. After all their parents had asked if they wanted to even go on this trip and she had agreed, like she always did to whatever they asked of her. She hated being a pushover, but there was nothing she could do about it. She looked out the window silently the rest of the trip to the Beach House. When they arrived there, she paid the cab and got out of the cab. She pulled her bag from the trunk and looked up at the house for a second.

"Here we go," she murmured more to herself than Jayson, as she looked up at the house. Now that they had arrived, she was nervous. She could barely remember these people, but she wanted to make a good impression on them, despite all her complaints.