happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Hearing the little opinion that Sumiko had come up with about going back to Daigo's home and her staying outside from there. He just gave a little smile and shrugged his own shoulders; really all he would've been doing at his own house would be working on his experiments all day long. So there wasn't really anything special about going home right now; true, he did enjoy doing his experiments but the thing was that around his own home. He didn't really have any real fun things to do, there weren't any parks near his house but the good news was that the neighborhood he lived on was really nice. There were several homes lined up on each side of the street and each home pretty much had a green nicely cut lawn. Daigo just looked around the area one last time before shaking his head. "Hmmm...not sure I want to go home right now. Is there anywhere you haven't been in a while that you'd like to revisit?" he asked knowing that if she lived in that slave shop for a long enough period of time, there had to probably be somewhere she remembered she liked to go that she hadn't been to in so long.

Hikaru stayed silent most of the time as he listened to Gothika speak with him; it was just as he thought, that older male that he had met earlier was the Grim Reaper after all. It was almost too obvious to him that was who the man was so Hikaru wasn't too shocked to hear that. Although, one thing had kind of caught him off guard was that when he heard that she was a reaper as well. He already knew that the fact of her being the Grim Reaper's daughter would make her special in some way, but what he didn't expect was her being a reaper herself. That just immediately caused a jolt come down his own spine as he heard her apologize to him for how long he had stayed in Hell and not to blame her father but rather her for that. Soon enough Hikaru just looked right over at Gothika and shook his head with his frown still across his face. "N-no mistress...I cannot blame you or your father for such things..if what you say is true..than it's that keeper..I should be blaming. You have nothing to apologize for...mistress." he spoke with his tone slowly lowering back down to what was near a whisper once again. "You've treated me...with kindness..there would be no reason for me to be angry with you..and no reason for me to ever hurt you.." Biting his lower lip a bit Hikaru just ended up leaning in and giving her a little hug just to show that he truly meant what he said rather than just said it because she owned him.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2011, 02:46 AM

Zenja's attention snapped back to Vera. After a short pause, he said, "That if you do decide to take up cleaning my home, you will be asking to clean every single room inside of it. What else would I mean?" he snapped, shifting his gaze towards the door. He fought to bring that blush back down, until it was, as before, barely visible. Out of the corners of his eyes, he could still see Vera, and he gaged her reaction. You're probably frustrating this human. Stop sending her mixed messages, his mind told him. But then again, what else could she do but flirt when you're standing shirtless in pants that fit your every leg muscle? After the thought, Storm shifted forward slightly as to let his jacket fall slightly back over his body. He hated shirts, and he knew that one day it would get him in trouble. But with a human?

He heard the slave girl in the cage behind him rustle, and he let his eyes wander over to her, his body turning slightly. Her thoughts were getting more graphic by the minute, and silently, his hand pulled out of his pocket and twitched towards the knife sheath hooked to his belt. He would go into her mind and...

Jewel snapped out of her haze as a voice entered her mind. Your thoughts may very well cost you your life, it said, making her jump. However, the jump wasn't out of fear - it was the way that the voice made her horomones spring to life and begin to re-create the images that she had been thinking about for the past ten to fifteen minutes or so. Then, she realized where that honey-velvet voice had come from: Storm, the man who was standing a few feet in front of her cage, talking to Vera.

The man who she had been day-dreaming about.

Jewel looked up immediately. Just as she thought, he was looking at her with such an intensity that it made her want to flinch away from him. She began to mouth the words, 'I'm sorry,' but wasn't he already in her mind? Was he still there....? She couldn't tell. No matter how she searched for him, she couldn't find him.

I'm sorry, she thought. I'll try not to think about that.... There was a warming touch that flooded her mind as she felt his approval, like a heating patch on a sore muscle, or the warmth of a heated room during a rain. She didn't want to let go...

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM

At the abrupt change of attitude Vera laughed a little, not at all put off since she had kind of deserved it. "I was only teasing, but I apologize. I don't know you, not very much, and I went too far." A smile was still on her face, but it was smaller then before. The young woman hadn't wanted to anger Zenja, she'd just been acting the way she did with her friends, since she considered the man to be one of them.

A perplexed look crossed her face as Vera noticed the change in position of the man facing her. She followed his eyes to the girl in the cage, then noticed his hand and what it rested on. O yes, he was definitely dangerous. Still, Vera wanted to paint something for him. She had the feeling that this mysterious and complex man was much more then he seemed.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-18-2011, 06:05 PM

Gothika smiled a little then hugged Hikaru back gently. "I promise to treat you with respect while you are with me. I give you my word and AAHH!!!" she said as the carriage started to move faster. "Gaia! Harold! What's going on out there?" Gothika asked making the hourglass vanish and climbed a little to the small door where Gaia and Harold were sitting. "We've made it to the our Gate milady. But for some reason the horses are running to the gate." Gaia said trying to calm the big black horses down. "Hikaru, you better hold on to something. This could get ugly." Gothika said as she tapped Harold on his shoulder, "Take evasive action, I'll try to slow down the carriage, contact the gate guard and tell him to open the gate fast." she commanded loudly as sge summoned her dark red scythe and drove the blade through the carriage and in the earth causing the carriage to slow down a little. Harold took out a humann skull and started calling out to the keeper of the Grim Gate to open it. "Hurry, we're coming in fast!" the 12-year-old screamed in fear.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-18-2011, 06:29 PM

As Hikaru sat there in the carriage after being hugged by Gothika a bit; a small smile slowly began to come back onto his own lips only to last for about a second. Immediately his own eyes flung open when he felt how the carriage began to shake a bit; a frown came right back onto his face as he looked out the window of the carriage only to see how they were beginning to run even faster than they were earlier. Turning his own attention back to Gothika as he watched how she leaned out the doorway to talk to both the young male and female outside the carriage. A slight bit of fear engulfed inside Hikaru as he clenched his own fists tightly looking around the inside of the carriage. By the time he had heard what Gothika had said about holding onto something than only to grow out a giant red scythe to dig into the ground. Hikaru could feel how the scythe itself was forcing the carriage to slow down only if it were a little. At this point while sitting inside the carriage, Hikaru placed both of his own hands onto the sides of his head as he shook it lightly. "No..I...I dont want to die..n-not again..I..I'm not going to die..again." he stated as the black dragon tattoo that was on his own chest inside his black short sleeve shirt began to glow a slight dark green before it glow vanished within the next second. Immediately after; the eye of the dragon tattoo began to glow dark green along with Hikaru's own eyes as his own fingernails grew out to the length of any ordinary claws would. "I'm not going to die here...Not now." he whispered to himself; slamming both his fist onto the carriage's floor causing strange dark green flames to surround the wheels of the carriage. Even when the carriage continued to move with the green flames on it's wheels; it seemed to leave a long trail of blueish flame onto the ground behind it. Soon enough while the flames continued to consume the four wheels of the carriage, the blue and green flames that were still around the carriage and on the wheels seemed to almost look like they were forming claws made of fire itself. "Stop..Dammit..stop." Hikaru continued to whisper to himself as his voice slowly started to sound more and more demonic; as he made the flamed claws themselves grab onto all four wheels to try and pull the carriage back so it would hopefully slow down or at least stop. The dark green dragon's eyes of his tattoo kept burning with more rage causing his own skin to turn paler than ever as if the dragon itself was trying to make Hikaru change back into his originally demonic form.

Last edited by happydeath; 05-18-2011 at 06:32 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2011, 01:51 AM

Sumiko nodded and said “Alright then we don’t have to go back”, she thought about his question for a bit and looked around. She thought about the places she used to visit that wouldn’t bring back bad memories but there only seemed to be one place. She never went there with her parents it was her own place to visit and she was glad that she never brought her parents now or it would have brought back memories of them. She looked back at Daigo and smiled she didn’t know if the place was still there but she hoped it was. She thought about it for another moment then said “There is really only one place that I would like to revisit, but it was an old place before I started living in that shop.” She sighed then said “You will have to follow me I don’t really know how to explain where it is.” She smiled then turned and started to walk in one direction looking over her shoulder to make sure that Daigo was following her before continuing to walk. When she reached the old building she went around the back of it and to where a small park was. She knew that it must have been an old school or something but no one was ever there, so she enjoyed visiting this place.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM

Gothika struggled to keep the carriage from going any faster and tried to keep the her scythe in place as it dug into the earth. BUt her eyes widen when she seen Hikaru on the ground and started to change, "Hi-Hikaru, wha-what's happening to you?" she asked a little afraid of what was happening. Gothik's grip around her scythe became loosened and then tightened again as the carriage seemed to be slowing down and started to smell like something was burning. Gaia looked back and saw the tires, "Damn it Harold, where's the gate guard?!" she shouted as the horses started to go faster, "He's not answering." Harold said in a worried voice then jumped on to one of the back of the black horses and tried to find the problem. "Something must had scared them." he shouted then looked back and seem the wheels on fire, "Blue and green fire?" he said in a low voice to himself, Gaia growled in anger then stared at the gate, it was coming closer and closer and she was running out of time. "Harold, take over. I got it." Gaia said jumping from the carriage then ran straight to the gate and started to look for the lever.

Gaia searched until she saw it and then with her might, she pulled the lever and the gates slowly started to open. Gothika looked at Hikaru and started to shake from holding her scythe, "Hikaru, everything will be ok. You have to control yourself please." she begged then started to feel weak as her grip started to weaken again, "I...won't let...you....die." Gothika managed to say before she started to faint. Harold guided to horse directly down the middle so that they all wouldn't hit the sides of the gate while it opened. Without a moment to loose, Harold successfully made the horses and carriage enter the castle and calmed the horses down.
[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 05-19-2011 at 06:08 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-20-2011, 12:30 AM

As Daigo stood there awaiting for Sumiko to tell him if they could revisit any place she once went to before she was locked into that shop. He just simply scratched the back of his head and just began to look left and right, there didn't seem to be too many people out today even though the day seemed perfect. To him, that was a bit strange since usually people would love to be outside on such a great day as this. All of a sudden when he heard Sumiko speak up again about a place where she did used to go to; and that he'd need to follow her. Daigo simply gave a little smile and nodded following closely behind her. Where they were heading, he obviously had no clue whatsoever. So by the time they had both made it toward an old looking building; he tilted his head curiously at it and watched as Sumiko headed into the backyard of the building. Following her back there; only to find a little park there, Daigo tilted his head with a soft smile. "Wow..this is where you used to go?...its..kind of nice." he stated continuing to follow her slightly; the place itself looked rather old to him so just thinking it through a bit. Daigo just gave a guess within his head that this place probably wasn't always like this.

Hikaru at this point still had both his own fists digging into the ground of the carriage as he continued to become even more and more pale from his own powers growing stronger. The eye of the dragon tattoo behind his shirt was still glowing dark green causing immense pain all over his own body; and not to mention continuing to tempt him to return to his original demonic form. Really at this point, he didn't realize what was happening to his own body as he just wanted to stop this carriage from causing any damage to everyone on it along with himself. He hadn't really heard what Gothika had said at first about what was happening to him due to how much of his own pain was taking over on deciding to change him back into a demon. Soon enough, as the horses ran pass the gate and toward the actual castle. He could feel how the immense feeling of dying in the hair began to fade away a bit as his own eyes widened up in shock from finally being able to hear Gothika's voice saying that she wouldn't let him die along with that everything would be okay. The dark green glowing eye on the dragon tattoo itself finally started to fade away as Hikaru's own body began to regain control letting himself regain the ability of not turning back into his demon. Turning his own head over to the side of the carriage, he could see how she was right about to faint as a quick gasp escaped his lips. "M-mistress Gothika." he spoke out a bit of shock; jumping right over toward her side and placing his arms right around her just in case she were to pass out and fall to the ground.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2011, 05:16 PM

P-ko seemed to roll her eyes at Makoto's completely timid personality,"Makoto, she's your friend right? just tell me if you want to buy her and I will, this place is starting to creep me out." The girl shuddered, thinking about the officers that could be on her ass right now. She really didn't want to bring up a fight, but the officers seemed more than willing to. She checked around in her wallet, taking out some gold coins, she held them out to Makoto,"Buy her and lets go, I don't like staying here more than the next, so just take her and I'll just leave the money here like I did with you."

She realized her attitude was a bit rude, so she gave him a smile,"I'm sorry, please just hurry, I have some officers outside who are a bit suspicious of me for staying to long." Her multi-colored eyes gleamed mischievously, oh yes, some blood may fly after this.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-22-2011, 06:11 PM

Sumiko looked back at him and smiled saying "It wasn't this bad before I guess that what happens when no one ever comes around." She looked around it had changed a little but only by the means of it looked older, she walked over and sat on one of the swings saying "I used to come here to think and spend some time on my own." She looked around again and slightly swung back and forth thinking. She looked back at Daigo then said "I think it used to be a school but every time I came here there was no one ever around so I couldn't ask." She smiled again and then asked "So, where is your favorite place in town?" She continued swinging back and forth it was a peaceful in the little park with the birds chirping and a gentle breeze.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-25-2011, 04:07 PM

Gothika opened her eyes and slowly looked at Hikaru, “Hi-Hikaru, y-you won’t die. I-I pr-promise t-to pr-protect you.” She said with a soft smile as she lifted her scythe, Blood, off the ground and made it disappear. Gothika slowly stood up and held her side as the pain shot up her body. Her scythe, Blood, was still too powerful to take out when she wasn’t in her reaper form and it could have harmed her more than helping her. Gothika was able to speak when the carriage shot open, it was Harold and Gaia. Gaia puffed a little since she had ran all way from the gate to the carriage. “Princess, are you ok and we have arrived at the ground castle. With your permission, we shall hurry home and get you to the medic.” She said swaying her tail quickly and with worry, if Grim found out that something had happened to Gothika, he would have their heads…and souls. Harold took the stairs out and gestured towards Hikaru and Gothika, “C-Come Mi-Mistress, th-the portal i-is ready.” He said as Gaia looked at all the caretakers of the ground castle, “Get us some new horses, these ones nearly killed us.” She said in a commanding voice and placed her hands on her hips.

Gothika looked at Hikaru, “Are you ready?” she said with a soft smile and waited for Hikaru to help her walk out of the carriage so that she wouldn’t fall. "Le-Let's go to your new home, onward to Castle Grim." she said as her body started to hurt more and started to lean on Hikaru more for support.

(may someone talk 2 meesa character Grim, he’s lonely lol)