Milk and Cookies

Old 06-30-2017, 06:13 PM

Gizzie has cramps too

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-30-2017, 07:50 PM

i just have pain :D i got poked alot today by doctors.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-30-2017, 09:17 PM

Well that was an interesting night. My computer started growling at me and restarted randomly last night. It did this for like half an hour until I turned it off manually. It ok now but I don't know what that was about.

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:31 PM

'ello luvs! So glad that it's Friday and it was a half day for me at work! Whee!
I also felt like I was back in elementary school.... we had a pizza party! Haha! I had to go grab the pizzas from Costco, 20 pizzas and a ton of sodas/waters/juices. Good times were had today.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-30-2017, 10:00 PM

That sounds like fun. It's nice when companies take care of their workers.

We're having bbq chicken and salad today then we're going to take a ride to the garden and do some weeding.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 06-30-2017, 10:19 PM

Good Morning All! I am at work on a frekkin Saturday I skived off all week, and my boss is back from holiday Monday. So now I gotta finish my bank reconciliations before she gets back xD

[N]ightmare

Old 06-30-2017, 10:46 PM

Get cracking on them documents Roachi!!

I love when my work gets together to do stuff. We'll be having a Pot Luck event on the 17th too. You can definitely tell when it's summer again. We start hanging out more as a crew. I'm in the Navy working at a hospital.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-01-2017, 12:02 AM

Haha I am! :P

Aww that's cute! We have our own little groups that hang out together outside work and stuff.
But we hardly do something as a whole. (I work at head office) so it's awkward as it's all the big managers n CEOs and stuff lol.

Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 AM

I will award page prizes and stuff this evening, when I'm back home

-- Roachi

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 12:13 AM

Oh it's the same here.
We have our little newb sailors (E-3 .... we dun have E-1/2 in our tech ratings) and our Chiefs (two E-7 and an E-9) plus the officers all get together with out civilian team. Our Department Head is an O-4. Plus the civilian sector, which are all seasoned employees.
But our Department Head and his Assistant want the junior sailors to feel like they can approach those that are way higher in power level to them.

So we try to have camaraderie building events.

I'm one of the leads for the enlisted sailors. I'm an E-6.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-01-2017, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
I'll report him. He does this to me all the time. I'll get jellys hammer n slam him with it!! :P
I'll pretty you my get.

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 02:51 AM

Did you.... type that right Mr. Wrong?

Also: I have placed the Raffle Banner in my thread. See it here.

Last edited by [N]ightmare; 07-01-2017 at 03:36 AM..

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 07-01-2017, 03:49 AM

I had so much sushi today
it was very good :)

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 05:01 AM

Mmmm... now I want sushi! I love love love sushi!! Kinda jelly! ~<3

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-01-2017, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]ightmare View Post

My texted words are as I intended. Remain calm. I am outside of Kansas.

I read some of your earlier posts and noticed you stated you are currently serving in the United States Navy. With that said, I would like to thank you for your service to our great nation in such a noble capacity. Those who have served in the military are a cut above.

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 05:17 AM

Thank you Mr. Wrong! I've been in the Navy for 16 years currently.
I plan to continue for as long as the military will allow me to serve. My father had served before me for 18 years and this is my small way of respecting his memory.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-01-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Thank you Mr. Wrong! I've been in the Navy for 16 years currently.
I plan to continue for as long as the military will allow me to serve. My father had served before me for 18 years and this is my small way of respecting his memory.
Your father sheds his tears in pride.

If I were in the navy, I would opt for the Shore Patrol. Maybe thump some melons. Bop bop shebop!

What is your MOD?

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 06:04 AM

You mean my job?

I'm an Interior Communication's (IC) Petty Officer First Class. I specialize in one of the many telephone systems on board our ships and the gear that helps helicopters land on a moving platform. Haha. We call these Rates/Rank and NEC's in the Navy.
I like being part of an independently steaming Destroyer. I love traveling around the world and furthering good relations with the many countries we are allied or partnered with in some capacity.

Though currently I am stuck working at one of the larger hospitals, working on anything considered to be a communication facet of the facility. Just one year left and I get to return to the glorious sea.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-01-2017, 06:07 AM

Another great avatar [N]ightmare. I love how the whip curls around the gold tail making them look like one item.

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 06:19 AM

Thank you Nephi! I equiped the tail on a whim and utterly fell in love with how it looks like a ridgeline on it! I am tempted to create art for this look.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-01-2017, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Oh it's the same here.
We have our little newb sailors (E-3 .... we dun have E-1/2 in our tech ratings) and our Chiefs (two E-7 and an E-9) plus the officers all get together with out civilian team. Our Department Head is an O-4. Plus the civilian sector, which are all seasoned employees.
But our Department Head and his Assistant want the junior sailors to feel like they can approach those that are way higher in power level to them.

So we try to have camaraderie building events.

I'm one of the leads for the enlisted sailors. I'm an E-6.
Sounds complicated lol.
But that's awesome :)
And congrats on admins pick! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
I'll pretty you my get.

Quote:

Please ping suzy sunshine <3

Quote:
You mean my job?

I'm an Interior Communication's (IC) Petty Officer First Class. I specialize in one of the many telephone systems on board our ships and the gear that helps helicopters land on a moving platform. Haha. We call these Rates/Rank and NEC's in the Navy.
I like being part of an independently steaming Destroyer. I love traveling around the world and furthering good relations with the many countries we are allied or partnered with in some capacity.

Though currently I am stuck working at one of the larger hospitals, working on anything considered to be a communication facet of the facility. Just one year left and I get to return to the glorious sea.
Nice sounds like an interesting job!

Quote:
Thank you Nephi! I equiped the tail on a whim and utterly fell in love with how it looks like a ridgeline on it! I am tempted to create art for this look.
Well it's an amazing whim! :P

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-01-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
You mean my job?

I, being the land lubber that I am, cannot fathom the sailors' love for the sea. The sea is too danged vast and dangerous for my tastes. But I do like naval ships and military history in general.

But I can certainly appreciate the navy as my grandfather served on a supply ship during WW2 in the Pacific. My uncle also served in the navy achieving the rank of chief petty officer.

I also enjoy visiting military museums. In April, I saw the USS New Jersey. Arrived too late to board the ship, but she was still a fine sight to behold. The two grandest military museums I ever saw was in England when I vacationed there in 1996. Saw the British military museum in London, visited the South Hampton docks, and saw the base of the 8th Army Air Corps in Duxford.

I like military aircraft so I enjoy Air Force museums as well. Saw the Spruce Goose in McMinnville, Oregon along with other military planes including a Russian Mig-17 from the Korean War.

The Pima Space and Air Museum in Tucson, Arizona is also neat. Believe it or not, the best naval museum I have seen is the Nimitz museum in Fredericksburgh, Texas. It's first-rate. One of the five midget submarines Japan used to attack Pearl Harbor with is on display there. I guess rank has its privileges.

[N]ightmare

Old 07-01-2017, 06:46 AM

Roachie:
I dun know how to ping. -newb mode- But thanks for the congrats on my Admin Pick. I find it's hard to make male avatars on Mene. Pfft, but i'll keep working at it.

Yeah the military is weird, complicated, and awesome.

The tail thing with this look is great. I was just trying all kinds of gold items from my inventory, wanting to get a better balance of that color throughout the look. So I was pleased to see how well the whip and tail aligned.

And I adore your dark butterfly look. That blue is so much more vibrant against all that black. <3

Mr. Wrong:
Haha! Not even all sailors love the sea, believe me... only a few estranged individuals are like me! ;3

I am striving to attain that elusive title of Chief Petty Officer myself. But it's a tad rough on my rate... i've thought of changing jobs, but I really do love what I do... so i'll stick to it.

Ah you've seen a lot of awesome vessels! I haven't been to Europe and the countries surrounding her since I was a wee babe of 6 years. I am stationed in San Diego, so all my deployments are to the Indian Ocean. Nice and tropical or desert locations for me. Though Hawaii has some great museums to visit, as does San Diego.

Last edited by [N]ightmare; 07-01-2017 at 06:51 AM..