dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 04-16-2008, 11:14 PM

I have only played the first game, but I love it!
I want it to be created into an acutall virtual game!
Here is a link for a petition if you feel the same:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/826072051
I have read the Legend of Twilight manga series and seen some of the anime based off that series!
I do not have a favorite class. The top classes I like are wavemaster (for the spells, not for the clothes), heavy blade (for Black Rose's style and the weapons!), and werewolf (for Ooka and her smexyness and the fact that she is a wolf! -luffs-)
My character name would be Yumi Akuma. My username would be dragoness129. No one steal those! I would be one of the classes metioned above!
I love it all! ^_^

Discuss (quote these if you want to use them):
Have you ever played the video games? Which ones?
Have you read the manga? Which series?
Have you seen the anime? Which series?
What is your favorite class?
If the game were actually real, what character(s) name(s) would you pick and what class(es) would they be? What would your username be?

Digital Kakashi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2008, 03:02 AM

I played the first game. It really wasn't my cup of tea to be honest. I found the dungeons to be rather repetitive and boring. :s And I tried to sit through the anime but I couldn't.

However: I read all of the Legend of the Twilight mangas for some reason.

...I confuse myself sometimes.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2008, 11:32 PM

I have never played the game, but I've read .Hack// Twilight, read Another Birth, seen Sign and know the entire story of the games. I've actually got a PS2 at christmas and since I've been trying to get the games but it ahs not been working well. I also can;t wait for xxxx to come out, I like the whole concept of having cubia become a PC, and am dying to actually hear the story.

Silverblacktears
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Silverblacktears

Old 05-17-2008, 07:44 PM

I love the .hack series, over the games, anime and manga's.

I've always been a fan of the 'mage' characters in everything, so I took to Elk and Tsukasa right away (How adorable are they?! XD)

' T E A P A R T Y
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 11:07 PM

I only played the first game, too. >w<
It was fun, though. But I was disappointed when it ended.
But an actual virtual game would be even better.
My favorites classes are Werewolf and Heavy Blade.
I love Ouka! <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2008, 07:02 AM

I really enjoy the games, particularly what I've seen of .hack//Infection. I've only watched my brother play it, and I want to borrow all four of the games in that series when he's finished with them. I've only played .hack//GU volumes 1-3 (I haven't beat it yet though) and I like the variety of dungeons and the raising grunties that were in the first series a little better...

Though I played .hack//GU before seeing Infection, I just like the older games better. THough for me, the music is equally great despite the difference in style. x3 Both soundtracks have their perks, for me.

I really enjoy the other media for the .hack series. So far, I'd say my favorite have been the .hack//AI Buster novels. o.O; I love the background given on the series. .hack//SIGN was a great anime, but I couldn't bring myself to sit through .hack//Liminality. .hack//roots was worth watching once, but it wasn't anything I'd really watch again unless I was incredibly bored (which isn't likely to happen xD). I want to see .hack//Legend of the Twlight - I've read the manga, but I've only see a couple of episodes of the anime. So far I enjoyed the anime. Oh, and I'm reading .hack//GU+ at the moment, but only one volume wasn't really enough for me to gain an opinion on it yet.

Yesterday, my mom bought some more .hack// novels so I'm probably going to borrow those from her. (Yes, my mother and brother also like the series, so we all own bits and peices and share them). xD

Silverblacktears
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Silverblacktears

Old 05-18-2008, 07:19 PM

I thought GU was rather pointless, they resolved the story at the end of the first 'block'.

The music for Sign was better then Roots for a start (I love the score!)

I must say, the music for the .hack// games is superb.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2008, 07:08 AM

Yuki Kajiura/See Saw was better than ALI Project (they did .hack//roots). I love Yuki Kajiura. I just don't know who does the music for any of the games. x_x

xv darkfire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2008, 03:55 AM

i have plaid the first one it was so much fun i was so bussy that i gave it back to my friend when they came over so that they could finish

geishaberry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2008, 04:09 AM

I loved the .hack series and was really into the first game, but when I bought the second and saw that it was the exact same thing all over again, I stopped playing and got kind of mad that I had just spent like $40 on like five more hours worth of storyline. :sweat:

There were rumors floating around that there was going to be an actual The World MMORPG, but with MMOs sort of puttering out due to flooding the market, I don't know if it's still in the works or not.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 08-08-2008, 09:34 PM

I've watched .hack//SIGN, .hack//dusk(legend of twilight), and .hack//roots and played .hack//Infection. I also have mutation as well but I still need to beat the first game xP I love this series to death, especially A.I. Buster for giving us some insight on what happened before .hack//SIGN and such. I'm planning reading the manga for G.U.

Melissa
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2008, 10:11 PM

I've seen three or four of the different dot.hack anime shows....and I tried to play the games but they're too confusing and...well...a pain in the ass...an hour to get somewhere and then to die in one blow. It was frustrating.

Embella
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2008, 12:01 AM

Ive seen all the anime except roots, and I LOVE IT. MUST play the games at some point

Ovan

Old 08-09-2008, 02:49 PM

I played Infection and I really liked it
Then I started G.U. and it became my favorite game :)

geishaberry
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 04:39 AM

Man, what was really funny was watching .hack//Sign as subtitled (or even dubbed on Cartoon Network) before the games even came out. That show made NO SENSE AT ALL. It was hilarious, but i loved it, anyway. Playing the game definitely helped make sense of a bunch of things, though.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2008, 08:46 PM

I have .hack//G.U. volumes one and two and I really want to get the last one.I actually have a .hack image as my wallpapers right now.

I loved .hack//SIGN when it was on TV but for some reason I just didn't get into Legend of the Twilight. I haven't read any of the manga but last time I was in the book store I started reading the first book .hack//AI Buster. I'd really like to read and watch all the series, because they all seem to connect with each other and I feel like I'm not understanding everything.

If you're like me and didn't play and beat the first game series, I would suggest hopping onto YouTube and watching .Hack//Gift. It's a funny spoof of .Hack//SIGN and Legend of the Twilight that you apparently got for playing through all the games. It's very funny.

Adrastia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2008, 11:59 AM

I really love the .hack series. I was glued to the G.U. games and I wish that they'd make an online version.

I'd like to be a long arm or a flock reaper. Yay for pointy sticks! >>

I loved SIGH. I have it on DVD. It can be hard to understand at first. And to understand everything you need to watch all the series and play all the games really. It encompasses many years and many different characters.

Captain Pandaman
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-09-2008, 07:07 AM

As a whole it is one of my favorite series. I would love it if they actually had a game exactly like it, only no coma inducing things of course. Although to be true to the series it could have special quests where an NPC's fictional player could go into a coma or something.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2008, 03:48 AM

There is just way too much in this whole .hack universe. I was reading AI Buster at the book store, which is apparently where the whole story began. I have learned so much that you never even get from the games or the show. I would suggest, that if you want to know the whole back story, then you should definately at least read the first AI Buster. It's a regular novel, but it is so worth it.

Captain Pandaman
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2008, 09:03 PM

I plan on owning everything that is dot hack story related once I have enough money.
I'm really addicted to it. I can't wait until I can get the newest things though where kite and haseo are in the new version of The World together with a new hero.