NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2012, 07:31 AM

He just looked at her breathing. His mouth was dry and he felt like he was going to be sick. After a minute he nodded as he felt like his legs were going to give out on him. He takes a breath and tries to support himself using the broken and charred stick he still holds. But because the stick was so short and partially burned through it crumbled under his weight and he fell to his knees. Breathing quiet heavy he just sat there as sweat began to run down his face.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM

When Kyle sat down, Ali immediately understood how dyer the situation had become. Shit, she thought. She certainly couldn't carry him, and she certainly couldn't leave him here in this cave with that lion, who would surely be waking soon. She didn't want to be mean, or rough with Kyle at all, but she needed to motivate him and needed to get him on his feet and out of this cave. She frowned down at him, "What are you doing? Back on your feet! Let's go, the next village isn't far, I know you don't want to die in this cave!"

With that, she grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet as she let some of his weight fall onto her. "Let's go let's go," she said. It would seem she was being quite the motivation, with confidence about the next village. But on the inside, she was terrified. She had no idea where the next village was or if Kyle would make it.

((I figure they can end up finding a village, a good one, a civilized one, to an extent. But maybe a little late, like Kyle is hanging onto life by a thread. -shrugs- It might make it kind of interesting lol But if you don't want to write about finding the village I will in my next post! I know exactly how I want it to look lol))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2012, 01:03 AM

ooc: ill let you lead it then

ic: Kyle just looked at her and let Alice pull him back onto his feet. He did his best to keep up with her but he couldn't seem to work his legs right and dragged his feet at each step. His body was covered in sweat but he felt like he was freezing to the point were his teeth were almost chattering. It seemed to him that it took them at least an hour to make it out of the small cave.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 10:02 PM

((Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been around for Rp in almost a month. :sweat: I've had a lot going on and I started working, so it's hard finding time for le net. If you're still up for this Rp we can keep going! I'm having fun with it, I just probably won't post more than 3 or 4 times a week, if that's okay with you...))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2012, 02:48 AM

ooc: its cool. yea we can keep going with it if you want. i kind of want to see where we take it next

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 AM

It had been at least thirty minutes since they'd managed to get out of that cave. Ali was struggling to hold Kyle's weight as she tugged at the muscular arm draped over her shoulders. Panting, she stopped to catch her breath. "Kyle," she whispered, "hang in there." He was looking worse and worse with each passing minute.

We need to keep moving, she thought as her eyes searched the surrounding forest. Which way should they go? For all she knew, she was leading them farther and farther from any civilization. But then her eyes caught something, a flash of light. She held her breath for a moment and listened. Was that the sound of a bustling village?! Her heart raced, there was still a chance for Kyle after all.

Shifting Kyle's weight, Ali pressed forward through the forest. Finally they pushed through some foliage and found themselves standing in front of a much bigger village than Ali would thought to have found in this area. It was across a body of water and before them a villager with a small canoe type boat sat wide eyed, staring at Ali and Kyle. "Do you speak English?" she asked. When he was unresponsive, Ali tried two more languages before finding one he understood.

Within moments, the villager hopped up and helped Kyle into the boat. Ali climbed in, and they were on their way to the village. The place seemed to be floating on the water. As they neared it villagers everywhere were in tiny boats to get from one place to the other. All eyes were on the newcomers in their underwear, one of whom looked dead.

"Kyle," Ali began softly, "We're in a village now, you're going to be okay." In reality, she wasn't sure he was going to be okay at all, but what else could she say? She reached down and grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze to let him know she was right there by his side and that he wasn't alone.

((Sorry it ended up so long! Trying to get back in the groove ;) If you want, you can have the villagers take him away for treatment or something. If you don't want to, I'll have him taken away lol Not to worry!))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2012, 07:53 AM

Half out of it he could barely open his eyes to look at her. He thought he felt someone take his hand and then thought he heard voices but wasn't really sure what they were saying. Minutes seemed to stretch by like hours.

The next thing he knew he thought he felt people picking him up and carrying him off somewhere. His ability to pick up on things that were happening around him or to him were only blurry glimpses.

In between blackouts he realizes he's laying on his stomach and there are people kneeling over him.

ooc: its cool. things getting easier for you?

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 03:37 PM

((Yes, thanks for asking :) But only because I have a few days off. I expect it to go right back to chaos bright and early next Monday morning =/))

Kyle had been taken away so quickly that Ali didn't even have the time to ask where they were taking him or even follow. Still sitting in the small canoe she stared off in the direction they had disappeared in before the man who owned the boat said something and snapped her out of her daze. He was standing outside of the canoe with a hand offered down to her. Thankfully, she took it and carefully exited the boat.

Only a short time later she stood in a room, three stories up over looking the water in a stone building. The doors and windows were merely cutouts in the stone and the windows had sheer flowing curtains hanging from the top that blew beautifully in the wind. Ali had bathed and been pampered by the village women, her hair braided, her nails cleaned, and dawned in a long flowing cream colored dress, topped with a beautiful flower in her hair.

She stood staring out over the water enjoying the breeze that blew over her exposed shoulders and face as it picked up the flowing dress and made majestic shapes with the fabric. A man entered the room speaking in a foreign language and she nodded, quickly exiting the room to follow him. After a few minutes they entered another stone building with dirt floors and made their way down a long dark hall. At the end of the hall, light came from a room and cast a faint glow out into the dark corridor.

Ali thanked the man and entered, moving quietly as to not wake Kyle if he were asleep. She sat in the chair next to the bed and reached forward to gently caress his forehead. So he had lived, she was so grateful. For a moment she wondered if headquarters had come across the plane yet and if they had bought the dummy Kyle and Alices left behind. A warm breeze picked up outside and blew through the stone room. Ali yawned and leaned back in her chair. She would wait until Kyle woke to bother him about her concerns. Her eyes drifted shut after a few moments as she sunk into the cushioned chair.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2012, 05:09 AM

Kyle opened his eyes when he thought he heard someone shuffling their feet over a dirty floor. Looking around the stone room he spots Alice sleeping in a chair and decides whatever he thought he heard was just in his head. He closes his eyes and starts to let sleep take him over again when he hears shuffling foot steps again.

He slowly sits up and notices how easy it is to move around now. Looking his self over he see the bandages that cover his back and chest. Hearing more foot steps he quickly kneels next to Alice and places his hand over her mouth. When she opens her eyes he quickly motions for her silence. He taps his ear a couple of times and then points towards the door, trying to tell her he hears something.

Hearing whispering in the hall he lets Alice go and sneaks over to the door way. He sighs what ever they're saying they're to far down the hall for him to understand what they're saying. "I think we should get out of here." he whispers looking back at Alice.

ooc: hopefully things will calm down for you

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 03:46 AM

At the feeling of her mouth being covered Alice's eyes snapped open. She had reached up to grab the masculine hand on her face when she realized it was Kyle. Her eyes moved to the doorway and she nodded. She remained silent when he moved to the doorway and followed trying to hear as well. Ali nodded again in agreement as her heart began to race. She feared the worst. If these were people sent from headquarters to eliminate them, they would certainly be ruthless.

"We could get out through the window," Ali whispered, pointing to the window beside the bed. The entire building was carved from stone and there were no glass or wood coverings over the windows, only empty square spaces. That would make escaping the building quiet and easy. What they didn't know, was how many others if any were outside. They needed to get to a boat and fast.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 AM

He only nodded and went over to the window. Looking out he say the people of this town going about their business. There were trees about a quarter of a mile away. Klye looked at Alice and then pointed at the trees. "I know these people helped us but we need to make it out of here. I think we stand a better chance if we slipt up. See if you can grab some kind of weapon on your way to the forest. We'll meet up out there somewhere." he whispered

Sounds of footsteps softly echoed through the hall and into the room. Kyle looked back towards the door and then out the window. "Let me help you." he whispered and offered her a hand.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-19-2012, 04:53 AM

Ali took Kyle's hand and let him pull her up. Just as she was climbing through the window, the owners of the voices from the hall entered the room. "They're escaping!" one of them yelled. Ali landed on the ground and began to run for the forest. She glanced around for Kyle but he had already disappeared. She felt much like a child running away from these scary men in such a long flowing silk dress and no shoes. She cursed the village people for not wearing shoes.

She made her way around the building and down a back alley. She hopped into a boat and then into another one from there to reach the other side of a narrow water road. She continued running down the alley and made a sharp right around a corner and smacked right into a large foreign man. Before Ali could register what had happened, he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I got the woman!" he shouted down the alley way.

Alice growled angrily. In the next moment she threw her head forward into the man's face, breaking his nose. When he released her, she kneed him right in his manhood. As he bent forward in agony, she brought her elbow down hard on his upper back, sending him to the ground. Men's voices could be heard coming up the next ally. She began to run the opposite direction. At this rate, she would never make it safely to the forest. She wondered how Kyle was doing.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 05:41 AM

Giving Alice the chance to put some distance between herself and the men Kyle turned to the men. He quickly ran at them knocking the first one to enter the room back into the second man causing both men to fall backwards. He quickly went back to the window and climbed out. Looking around he couldn't see Alice anywhere he hoped she found a safe way to the forest.

Quickly running off in the direction of the forest it didn't take long before he crossed over a couple of boats and then got lost in the maze of alley ways. He caught sight of the trees again and started to head for them again when he thought he heard someone yelling about catching a girl.

Not really sure which way the voice was coming from he quickly climbed up the side of a building and started to jump from one roof top to another following the sounds of a man being beat. "HEY?!" he called out when he spotted Alice. He waved for her to come up and then pointed towards a window that wasn't far from her. He quickly went over to a spot closer to the window. He thought that if they planed it right she could jump from the large window ledge out towards him and he would try to catch her hand and pull her up.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 PM

Ali heard someone shout at her again, but the voice was familiar. She turned around but saw no one. Finally someone on a rooftop caught her attention and she looked up to see Kyle waving at her. Thank goodness. Splitting up had been an awful idea, and now she didn't even know which direction the forest was even in! She found the window above her and turned around to enter the building she stood before.

After a moment of climbing stairs, Ali appeared in the window. She leaned out to look down at the ground. It seemed so far away. She swallowed hard and nervously climbed out onto the ledge, her flowing dress blowing in the winds that blew between the buildings. She clung to the rock walls and took a deep breath before pushing off of the ledge and leaping towards the building across from her. With her white dress blowing out behind her as she seemed to fly through the air, Ali would look almost like an angel the way the moonlight would glow from her body.

It seemed she would make it. But then a large gust of wind blew against her. With her arm outstretched, her fingers missed the ledge by mere centimeters. It seemed Ali would plunge to her doom.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2012, 06:09 AM

Kyle stretched out grabbing for her hand and nearly fell off the roof in the process. He manages to pull her up before she slams against the building he was standing on.

With Alice laying in his lap he just sits on the roof for a few minutes catching his breath. "You ok?" he asked looking at the long dress she was wearing. "You look pretty. But I think we should shorten your dress...it'll make it easier for you to run."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM

Ali felt Kyle's hand close around her wrist and before she knew it she was safely on the roof. She sighed a sigh of relief. "Once again," she started, "I owe you." When he spoke, she sat up and pushed herself to a standing position. "You think I look pretty?" she asked while blinking owlishly down at him. Shortening the dress was a great idea, but despite all the comments Kyle had made in the past, he'd never called her pretty like that and that's what she was thinking about. Not the people after them or the fact that he had stood up and was basically a target now.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-04-2012, 01:10 AM

"When this is all over I'll be collecting in full." he said grinning at her as he stood up. "Come on. I'm not sure how safe we are standing out here in the open like this." he said looking around them. He couldn't see anyone but he had a nagging feeling that they were being watched. He wanted to get out of here and make it back to the forest where they had better cover.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 04:51 AM

Huh? Ali looked around. Oh, they were kind of out in the open now. Oops. She reached down and began tugging at the fabric of her dress. This way and that she pulled and tugged, but she couldn't manage to rip the fabric. She was frowning and struggling and finally she sighed, "I can't rip this stupid dress," she said in a huff. The dress was awfully pretty. But Kyle was right and it was getting in the way. Too bad too, she liked that Kyle thought she was pretty in the flowing dress, although she wouldn't admit it to him.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 AM

"Let me help." he said kneeling down in front of her. He grabs the skirt of her dress about halfway up her thigh and using his teeth he managed to start a rip and then forced the rip to continue all the way around. "I think we should try and find some kind of weapon before we get back to the forest." he says standing up. Looking off in the distance the trees that hugged the boarders of the village. "We need to go that way. Grab anything you think can be used as a weapon." he helps her out of the part of her skirt that was ripped away. "We don't know what we'll need so grab anything you see." he tied one end of the skirt closed. "Use it as a bag? If we get out of this I'll pay you back for the dress." he said winking at her and then starts to lead the way towards the trees.

ooc: have you seen a show call once upon a time?
your avatar kind of reminds me of that show

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 02:18 PM

((Uhg I'm going crazy today. I swear I'm going to quit watching this other child. She's driving me up the effing wall. >=(

Oh, and no, I haven't seen that show! Lol I just really liked the hood so I had to come up with something to go with it. :P))

"Ah! Did you have to make it so short!?" she protested. She tugged at the edges. Well, at least she could be thankful that she wasn't in her underwear still. Ali nodded at his words. Finding a weapon was a good idea. She couldn't believe people were still after them. "I guess headquarters didn't buy into the dummy bit on the plane," she said as she searched the area for a weapon. When she found nothing, she kicked in the side of a wooden crate, pulling a piece of wood from the side with a couple of nails in the end. She shrugged, that would do nicely.

Ali looked out towards the forest. It seemed so far. They had half of a village to get through to get there. "Come on, we can use this to get down," she said as she swung herself over the side of the building onto a water drain pipe. She slid down to the ground below and put her back to the wall at the sound of nearby voices. She waited for Kyle to make their next move.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2012, 03:23 AM

ooc: sorry this took so long

ic: He waited for her to get to the ground safely before following after her. Looking around to make sure no one was around he looked back at her. "We can hope that they're after us for some other reason but I'm not sure we're that lucky. I think it's a good bet that if they were from headquarters that we would have woken up in a more secured spot." he pointed towards the trees. "Go as fast as you can." he said pushing her ahead of him.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-26-2012, 03:02 AM

((It's okay! It happens. Glad to have you back! :hug: ))

Ali nodded and glanced around the area to make sure no one was around to see them. When she figured that the coast was clear, she put her game face on. It was now or never. She took off in a sprint for the trees. Almost immediately she could hear gun shots and bullets pinging off of rocks.

Still, she ran. She ran until she reached the forest and kept on going. It wasn't until she was out of breath and tired that she finally stopped and turned around. Her heart was racing with fear and excitement and collapsed onto the ground on her back to rest.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-30-2012, 06:36 AM

ooc: :hug: you to

ic: Following close behind her the sounds of bullets rushing dangerously close to him made him push himself hard. The more and hard he pushes himself to keep up with Alice he starts to feel a sharp pain in his lunges and across his back. The pain forces him to slow down and then stop taking cover down an alley. He watches Alice as she makes it into the forest and sighs relieved that she made it without getting hit.

Slipping down the alley Kyle goes down a couple of buildings before turning to head for the trees again. Looking around he can't see who ever was shooting at them but he's sure they're around. Weaving his way down allies he makes his through the buildings and to the river that cut across one side. Running along the small edge of land that made up the shore he made his way into the forest.

More bullets whizzed by him and he could hear angry men yelling in a foreign language. He tried to push his body to run faster but the pain in his chest and lunges came back. He tried to push the pain aside and keep going making his way through the thick bushes and around trees but the pain started to make it hard to breath. Slowing down he quickly jumped behind a tree and tried to catch his breath as he listened to movement about a quarter mile away.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 05-12-2012, 04:03 AM

Ali was laying on her back and began to laugh. She sat up, "Kyle did you see the looks on their faces when we-" She blinked owlishly, "Kyle?" He was nowhere to be seen. Immediately Ali worried. Something awful must have happened.

Quietly, Ali crept back towards the village, looking for signs of Kyle. "Kyle!" Damn, where was he!? "Kyle!"

((Sorry about the shortness, I'm having such a hard time typing on this touch screen!))

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 AM

ooc: agreed touch screens are a pain

ic: Hearing Alice yelling in the distance he cursed under his breath and listened as the movement headed off towards Alice. Forced to do something he jumps up and moves out from behind the tree he was hiding from. "RUN!" he yells out to her and spots the men that followed him into the woods.

There were three of them and they all carried riffles. For a minute the three men just stood there looking at where Alices voice came from and then looking back at him. One of the men gave the other two an order in their foreign tongue. He didn't have to understand what they said he could see it first hand as one of the men ran off in Alices direction while the other two aimed their guns at him. Cruising again he run off further into the thick brush and the men opened fire on him.