Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 08-25-2011, 06:31 PM

Lilly blushed when Zeak said he liked her smile. "Oh... Thank you." she said softly as she turned away to look at the building. "not often, but enough to know what to do." she said as she looked back at him, the smile came back to her face, and the blush on her cheeks turned a brighter red.

Esmond nodded. "I'll stay as long as you need me." he said. He then began telling people to get out, and a few did ask he asked. The other didn't though and that up set H. "Calm down H... There's no need to get mad." he said softly. H let out a growl and with that growl took over Esmonds body. A slight laugh came from H's lips. "Now you people better get out before I do something crazy." he said. When H took over Esmonds body his eyes and a soft tint of red to them.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 08-25-2011, 06:46 PM

Zeak smiled at her "stay still.." he sad before putting his hand to her forehead. " sorry you just looked a little flushed I was worried maybe it was making you sick." He dtood there the streets begining to become crowded. People were still comming out of the dinner.

Risko skated around asking everyone to leave due to the quake. Of those that said no she warned them that the roof could cave in since this was one of the muuch older buildings. She rushed around like a chicken without a head it figured the manager hitailed it out of there not cariing for his customers safety. At all.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:00 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-25-2011, 06:58 PM

Lilly thought it was sweet of him to worry. "I'm okay." she said softly as she looked to the people who were comeing out of the dinner. "Well would you like to come hang out at my house... I hope thats not to forward. I'm just not ready to say good bye yet." she said softly.

The people just looked at H and rolled there eyes. "Were going to finish our meal." they said. Esmond tried to regain controle but H's anger keep him in controle. "Get out or I'm going to make you." he said. He looked to Risko, then back the group. "Trust me I'm stronger then you know." he had been wanting to get into a fight since he became part of Esmond.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-25-2011, 07:52 PM

Zeak looked at her a bit surprised. It wasn't that he didn't want to but back where he was from when someone invited you over suddenly it was never good. Plus he was still a stranger to her. He wouldn't decline though. "Um sure. If you are sure that's okay.." he said alittle hesitant. He hoped she didn't see it the wrong way.

Risko was to busy getting the remaning people out and then went to the back grabbing aa larg container and scooped out her fish from the tank putting them into the. Containers water. She had bought them by herself so the dinner wouldbe more classy in her mind it made the dinner perfect.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-25-2011, 09:33 PM

She put on he fake smile. "oh." she said. "Well... here's my number." she said as she took a sheet of paper out of her bag and tore a small slip of it off. "call me when you want to hang out." she said softly with a smile. Lilith turned around and began to walk away. She turned around quickly as she was a bit always away. "Don't forget." she said The smile on her face came back in all its brilliance as she waved to him. She knew that he only meant well and it made her happy to know that there was still a good man out there.

H picked the whole table and took them out the doors. "I told you I'm a lot stronger then I look... Your lucky my other half won't let me kill." he said. the sound of his voice echoing threw out the small dinner.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-26-2011, 11:37 AM

Risko came out shortly after getting everyone else out and a bit hesitantly she went over to esmond. "um.... Thank you for getting everyone out with me... but um try not to lift tables okay?" it wasn't like she hadn't seen stranger things but she just hadn't expected it these things always caught her off guard. For as far as she knew she was perfectly normal. Well besides her nor crying at birth or ever in her 21 years for that matter.

zeak began to head home looking at the phone number as he walked. he was excited, this might be the first friend he has here and to top it off she was really cute. he had gotten pretty far away from the dinner before realizing that in all of the commotion he hadn't paid the bill, even though all it was, was the soda lilly ordered he would feel wrong if he didn't pay. he began to make his way back.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-26-2011, 03:53 PM

Lilly sat on a bench looking out over the ocean, she love the sea it was one of the things that made her feel at home. She looked to the sky happy that she had finally meet someone she could get along with, she just hope she didn't scare him away. She got up and head back home. Which was past the small dinner she headed back that way with a smile.

Esmoned smiled, for once H calmed down Esmond was able to take control again. "I'm sorry about that." he said with a smile. "I'll do better next time." he said as he winked at her. "Is everyone and thing okay?" he asked Risko. He was about to leave because he was being tracked by people. "I've got to go, but I'll be back to try that food." he handed Risko two hundred dollars and began his journey off.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-26-2011, 06:43 PM

Risko sighed, "well the bars covered in glass, and it seems like alot of people skiped out on their checks." She said with a frown. The rule was if they didn't pay it came out of her salary. There goes atlest a weeks pay she thought. " well it seems safe enough now..." she said moving towards the dinner.

Zeak headed back to the dinner so that he could pay. His head was in the clouds. Lilly was a really nice girl and she actually wants to be his friend a real friend and he really feels like its not cause he wanted to pay for heer cause he has money..

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:01 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-26-2011, 08:23 PM

Esmond walked back over to Risko. "How much do you need to cover today?" he asked. He had a ton of money with him, mostly because of the people following him. "I want to cover any of your losses." he said with a slight smile.

Lilly was looking down at her feet when all of the sudden she felt something of some one in front of her. She looked up to find Zeak. "Oh." she said softly. "sorry." she said blushing a bit. "I was just... well heading home." she said softly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 03:19 AM

Zeak blushed slightly himself. " no don't be sorry it was my fault. I was iin such a rush and I wasn't looking where I was going." He said having his right hand up behind his neck. he was really surprised to have run in to her so quickly, maybe it was some form of signal to go for it let a bud be planted and see if it can blossom "After I go pay the bill I forgot about I could walk you if you'd like."

Risko just stared at him. " no, all you owe me for is the food you yourself ordered." she said as she walked around the room putting things back in place. Some of the customers were coming back in and asking if they could finish their meal and she said yes to be kind, but mentioned that for the nexy day or so they would most likely be closed to restock and clean up

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 03:34 AM

Lilly smiled, "I was looking at my feet." she said with a smile. Lilly looked up at him when he asked if he could walk her home. "Oh sure." she said. The exsitment in her voice came out in quite a lot of color. She quickly composed her self. "I mean if you want to that is." she said softly.

"Can I help you then?" he asked her. He didn't want to leave her hear by herself with this much of a mess, and with the people coming in. "Let me do something to help." he said to her.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 06:51 PM

" Well ummm... i guess you can go look at all the bills and tally them up so i know how much debt there is..." risko said as she began picking up glass. she hated the earthquakes it was always a get out of paying free card. she hated that but hopefully her manager had set up the camreasand she could charg them all for their orders the next time they came in...

Zeak smiled " you must really like your feet if your always looking at them" he said jokingly with a smile before looking towards the dinner "shall we go?" he asked with a smile as he saw how cute she was being.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 09:22 PM

Lilly smiled and nodded, "yep lets go." she said as she walked beside him. "So Zeak, what do you do for fun?" she asked him looking around the town, most of the games, and small stores closed down for the day, just to make sure no real damage was done. She looked to Zeak and softly smiled.

Esmond did as she asked and began calculating the bill. He then put a stack of one hundred dollar bill by the register, it was kinda tucked beside so it wasn't noticeable at all. He finished calculating the money and then looked to her. "Its about seven hundred and fifty two dollars and some change." he said. He knew that the stack he placed by the register would be plenty and then some to cover the damages and other stuff.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 PM

Risko sighed... She only made about 70 a day working 14 hours each shift... that meant well over a weeks pay had been scratched out of her pocket. " Alright thank you..." She said in a depressed tone. she could try to say that niki should have to pay half since originally half of those customers were hers... but she knew that wasn't going to work. Though it wasn't her fault that the bottles broke and she would not have to pay for them, just clean them up.

Zeak looked to her when he spoke " Well so far in this town nothing really i only was told i could leave my home a few weeks ago so now im just trying to get my leg to one hundred present and see what this place really has to offer besides some really nice views.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-27-2011, 10:22 PM

Lillys eyes glowed. "Oh let me show you my favorite spot." she said softly. It would be the second time in her life to show some one this spot. It had been her spot since she was a kid. She loved the view of the ocean from it and love the fact that no one else knew where it was. "Follow me." she said softly as she ran ahead.

Esmond smiled, "Well I've got to go now Risko... I hope things work out for you." he said as he walked over to the cash he stashed for her, he wrote a note that said 'Risko just take it okay.' he then signed his name and left the place. He didn't quite know where he was going, though they could always find him.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-27-2011, 10:51 PM

Zeak was surprised how happy she seemed and from what he could tell it was legit happiness. " Your favorite...spot?" he asked but was to curious not not follow her almost excited. " so where exactly are we going? and can we still stop at the dinner so i can pay my bill?" he asked not wanting to forget about it for a second time.

Risko looked up to him while picking up more shards of glass. " Alright sorry about holding upi up from your work she said" waying good bye to him. " Please come again!" she called out before continueing and then she noticed his food sitting there. She stopped what she was dooing and grabbed the bag and went out of the dinner after him. She was surprised how far he had gotten. "Esmond! she called out moving faster after him.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-30-2011, 03:56 PM

Lilly smiled. "sure, thats on the way." she said softly as she headed towards the dinner. "Zeak?" she said looking at him, and softly smiling. "Are you afraid of highs?" She asked his. They reached the dinner in a few min. She looked to the waitress.

Esmond turned to her and as he did his eyes changed back to the slight red, and H took over. "Yes Risko." H said with a devious smile. 'H leave her alone.' Esmond said, as H walked towards her. 'she didn't do anything to you... Come on H.' Esmond said. He tried to gain control of his body, but H was being stubborn.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-30-2011, 10:56 PM

Risko skidded to a sharp stop only a few inches from him " Wow you move pretty fast" she said before catching her breath "You left your food, I didnt want you to go hungry" she said with a smile she held out the bag to him but something felt odd. The mood around her had seemed to switch from how it felt back in the restaurant.

Zeak looked over at her" Uhhmmm Just how high are you talking he asked her before looking at the waitress who was now at the pther end of the block. "Wow, the waitress skates pretty fast..." he said after a pause.

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 10-17-2011 at 04:02 AM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 08-31-2011, 08:37 PM

H took the food smiling. "yes you could say that." he said softly. His voice was different from Esmonds, not enough to be really different, but enough to make someone wonder. "He then gently touched her hand as he took the food. "See you around dear." he said as he turned around and walked the other way. 'thank you.' Esmond said to H. H let out a small laughed, "do you really think I'm that stupid, I wouldn't do anything to anyone when there's light." he said to Esmond

Lilly smiled. "Not to high, but there's no raling where my spot is." she said softly, as they ended up at the restraunt again. "She is." Lilly said with a smile.

(sorry I'm kinda brain dead today.)

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 08-31-2011, 09:27 PM

Risko smiled "take care of your self " She said not showing that she could make out any differance at all. "Come again" She said before skating off back to the dinner. She had alot of cleaning to do.

Risko stoped infront of the doors and looked to to lilly and Zeak upon hearing one of them say excuse me. "Yes?" she responded in an instant.

Zeak held out some money "I left before paying for our water and soda..." He said bashfully.

(Its cool im on a celphoneXD)

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-01-2011, 08:55 PM

Lilly looked at Risko and softly smiled. "here, to help out." she gave he a fifty dollar tip. "I know its not much, but still." Lilly looked at the mess. She then looked at Zeak and took him by the hand. "Let go." she said as she lead the way down the dock. Towards the end of the dock the cliff became steeper, on one side and turned in to beaches on the other. Lilly took a small path that lead towards the cliffs. "This is my favorite spot." she repeated to Zeak. It took them a while to get threw the trees, but a few mins later a little opening a peared and in it was was a small patch of grass that over looked the ocean. "I've been coming here since I was really small." she said softly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM

Risko smiled "Thank you very much for your generosity" she said placing the money into her pocket before returning inside. She let anyone still in the dinner finish eating and pay before closing up for the day, in most likelyness she would be cleaning the dinner tomorrow instead of having it open to the customers.

Zeak followed her with a smile "That was really nice of you" he said with a smile, he had also given her a twenty dollar tip. " So where are we going exactly?" he asked while following her down the pathy, the view was beautiful but not as amazing as the spot where she stopped She was right it was a bit high but not TO high he took a moment to take it all in before looking to her "How did you find such a pretty place?" he asked

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-01-2011, 09:18 PM

Lilly looked out on the water. "its been my hidding spot for a really long time." she said. Her smile had dissapered from a moment till she looked back at Zeak and smiled. "I found it when I was about five... I think." she said softly. She was having a hard time remember, for it had been so long since someone had asked her about this place. It was kind of a second home for her and she was just fine. She walked over to a big log and sat down on it. "I would come here when the head mistress of the Child's home would get mad. She would hit us and make it so we couldn't have food for days." she said. Lilly looked to the Ocean as the memories flooded threw her brain and a single tear fell from her cheek.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 09-01-2011, 09:22 PM

Zeak was right there to whipe the tear from her cheek " She sounds like a horrible lady, is she still in charge of you?" he asked hoping that it wouldnt cause her any more pain thinking about it. He sat down next to her and offered her his shoulder to cry on lean on whatever she needed.

(sorry this one is shorttt)

Fiona_Watergate

Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 PM

Lilly smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder, as she looked out to the water. "No she's not I'm now eighteen." she said softly. "That and Lex took me in as his own, even though he was more to me then a dad could ever be." she said. Lilly was conferrable sitting there with Zeak, she felt at home, she watched as the sun slowly went down. "I love it here." she said. She then looked at him, and was about to say something but then changed her mind, and smiled instead.

H and Esmond found a nice in on the boardwalk, the needed rest for now and this would be the perfect place for it. They where watching Tv when they heard the knock on the door.

(its all good love +=])