Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2012, 08:34 PM

Miaz hesitated. "It makes sense in a way, but then...not so much," he said, trying to clarify exactly what it was he was thinking. "I do want to get married." I think. "But you have made marriage seem so special. As a robot, it does not feel so very special to me at all," he said, watching Mitsuko's face carefully. "Does that make sense?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-09-2012, 12:30 AM

"Yes I think it dose make sense Miaz. come on let's go inside I'm sure they should have rings for robots." Mitsuko says to him then open's the door to the jewelry shop open. so they can go inside to take a look at the rings. she hope he would still have his memory's after becoming human. as well love her back not knowing if she could save his memory's. for him in to his human brain if not she can record his old memory's. on a video form of some sort and show it to him once he is human.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 PM

Miaz just nodded and followed Mitsuko inside. He supposed he'd just have to get used to this idea of a wedding. "Are there different rings for robots and humans?" he asked. He didn't see why. He himself looked more or less human, so he didn't see the need to differentiate.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-12-2012, 08:53 AM

Mitsuko thinks for a few minutes before answering Miaz. "Yes they do have rings for robots and humans. look there are some over here for robots I think go on a head. pick out which one you like that suites your own taste." she says to Miaz while she shows him the way. to the ring case for robots she rarely comes in this store. she only comes in here to look around so she knew. they had all sorts of nice stuff and other things.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 02:05 AM

(sorry I was so slow responding)

Miaz moved in front of the glass case where rings were displayed and looked for a while. He's not sure he has much of an opinion on the matter, though he supposed some looked better than others. He looked around for Mitsuko and went to her to ask for her opinion. "This is very difficult, picking a ring. I'm having difficulty picking," he said slowly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 AM

((It is all right))

"Do you want some help picking a ring out? I tough they would have something that match your kimono. you like so much maybe I was wrong." Mitsuko says to him yet hugs Miaz softly she wonder if she was going. to fast with this idea of her's for them? but hope Miaz would tell her if this is all to much form him at one time. if he says so she can call off today's wedding. on the way back to the lab and she would still play the priest for coming any way.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 10:50 PM

"That may be so, but I would indeed like some help picking a ring," Miaz said with a hesitant smile. He wandered back to the ring case, assuming Mitsuko would follow after.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-04-2012, 11:36 PM

Mitsuko flows Miaz to the ring case and look at the rings carefully. "Oh look that gold one look's nice. your kimono has gold trim in it right?" she ask Miaz while turning around so he can come stand. by her side to see the ring she was potting out for her Lover.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2012, 04:01 AM

Miaz peered at the ring Mitsuko was pointing to. "Yes, that one is nice, I suppose," he said hesitantly. "Many are nice. I'm just not sure." He looked around at the other rings again, bothered by how many choices there were.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-14-2012, 05:12 AM

"I understand I hope we can find something you like. at this jewelry shop if not we mighty. have go to a other store even if we should get back to the lab soon." Mistuko says while watching her robot lover try to look at. the other rings they have she wonder. if Miazima would like the idea of them having kids some day? that is once he is a human of course.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 03:04 AM

Miaz froze. He was looking at a particular ring when his vision flickered once again. He stared more carefully at the ring. It strangely seemed as if his vision had narrowed on it. The ring itself was a beautiful thing of gold with the tiniest of red stones embedded in the band. It was almost feminine in its beauty. "That ring..." he said hesitantly, not finished the thought as he continued to stare.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-17-2012, 03:15 AM

Mitsuko stop's by Miaz side yet look's at the ring he was looking at. "Okay I will get it for you right now Love. then you can help me pick out my rings." she says to him but notice Miazima had froze. right in front of the case as he look at the ring. Mitsuko then waves her hand to a store worker to come over. so she can buy the ring for her robot lover.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 08:06 PM

Miaz shook his head suddenly, the trance-like state broken. "That was very odd..." he muttered quietly to himself, still looking at the ring, but not as intently. He finally looked away and turned to Mitsuko, a hint of worry in his eyes. "I think the most unusual things have been happening to me today," he said, only loud enough for her to hear.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2012, 03:54 AM

"I hope you are not malfunctioning at all. since I did not buy any way parts for you in a long time." Mitsuko says to him then notice a sale's person walking over to the case. she notice the worry in Miazima eye's but knew. she mighty have to check on a few things if it happens again.

A man of short height walks over to the case holding on to a set of keys. "May I help you?" he ask them in a clam yet kind tone of voice when speaking. Mitsuko points out the ring she wanted to buy that is in the case. the man only nods his head once and carefully unlocks the case. then takes the ring in it's ring box out of said case. he hands it to her. he explains that would have to pay for it at the cashier desk.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2012, 04:16 AM

Miaz shrugged. "I don't not know if I am malfunctioning or not. It might be so, though," he said to Mitsuko. He watched as the man got the ring out of the case. "But we can talk about it later..." It seemed like right now was a special moment and he didn't want to ruin it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-26-2012, 01:02 AM

Mitsuko smiles as she takes the ring form the sale person and hands the box. over to Miaz to hold on to for now with a soft smile. on her face to him but really hope he is not malfunctioning at all. it would break her heart slowly if he is for some unknown reason. "Yes I agree with you come on let's go pick out my ring now. then we can pay for are rings and head on home. " she says to Miaz while she waits for him to take the ring box. form her so they could walk around the store a bit more to the lady's rings.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 02:35 AM

Miaz sighed with a nod and took the box from Mitsuko. He followed her to look at the rings. "I hope this will not take much longer," he said. He wondered what sort of ring Mitsuko would like. He had a rather unusual amount of curiosity for a robot.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2012, 06:10 AM

"It won't take long at all I all ready found a ring I like. but I wanted you to see it first to see. if you think it is nice enough are not." Mitsuko says while walking quickly to a ring counter. with lady rings are in she had pick out a gold ring with a few jewels on it. they are shape in to small cute rose buds with a heart in the middle.