sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-12-2013, 02:37 AM

"Sweety your dad is all ways going to Love you. even if he is busy I bet he think's about you all the time. my Father only get's once a month to spend time with my Mother and my self." Haru says while keeping a kind voice when talking to Allison yet. lets her out of the hug slowly yet she her self. only lost mostly class mates never a family member.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 AM

" Thank you. I know I must remind him of my mom. I've always looked like her. Would you like to see a picture?" Allison asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-12-2013, 03:17 AM

"Sure but um don't we still need to fix up my wounds?" she ask the girl around her age with a soft blush on her cheeks. but wonder if Allison's father get's any time off? if so maybe they two of them could have a day just being with each other. Haru her self would try find a new job in this new place. if they have maid cafe's it would be easy for her to find a job.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-12-2013, 03:21 AM

" We do. But the healing cream is upstairs. I'll go and get it. Anything I can get you while I'm upstairs?" Allison asked. She liked having someone her age to talk to for once.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-12-2013, 03:42 AM

Haru thinks for a minute but wonder what was healing cream? that sound new to her own ears. "Just a towel please I need to clean the the food off of my clothes." Haru says to Allison while she slowly starts to get up. form the floor wanting to not sit on the floor any more.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-13-2013, 03:14 AM

" Let me help you up and to the couch. We have extra bedrooms and you can have one close to mine if you would like. " Allison offered. She hoped to help Haru with blending in and get her a job. Jobs were a requirement for teenagers in order for them to go to college and Allison's research qualified as employment.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-13-2013, 07:25 AM

"Dose this world have high school's? I ask cause where I'm form I was still in high school. yet it was hard for a teenager to get a job. cause some school's don't want there students working if in a private school." she say while thinking but was happy talking a bit right now. it would help her take her mind off of things for a little while. but nods her head in thanks to Allison for the idea of moving to the couch. "I would have to see the room first so I can get a idea of what. I mighty need to buy other then clothes after. I get a job to earn some money that is." Haru says her voice was a bit excited sounding right about now. she was a sophomore at the high school she had went to.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 AM

" They do. But most of the good ones are online. They do have plenty of jobs for teenagers. What sort of job would you like?" Allison asked. She liked maid cafes but hardly got the chance to got to one these days.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-16-2013, 04:08 AM

Haru sighs out hearing that high school's where online in this world. yet it sound like what some school's did back in her home world. "I would like to find a job at a maid cafe if it possible. plus back home the maid cafe I work for had cosplay day's non Sundays. it was a lot of fun but all my cosplay's are back my world now. before coming here I was still working on a new one. now it will never will get finish I'll have to sew all my cosplay outfits all over again." Haru says while sighing out sadly why did all of that hard work. be in her old home world for? it would take three years to make them in this world just form memory a lone.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-18-2013, 02:39 PM

" I love to cosplay! I can help you to remake them if you would like. What series do you like to cosplay the most?" Allison asked. She liked Fruits Basket and Nana the most right now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-19-2013, 08:27 AM

"Have you ever heard of a manga group called Clamp before? I read a lot of there works back home. there is other manga's I read but I can't recall them right now." she says to Allison in a clam tone of voice but did not. know about the manga's she was talking about. but hearing the word fruit made her stomach start to growl on the inside. then again she did not get to eat much of her fruit ice cream sundae before.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-21-2013, 06:04 PM

" I think so. I tend to read a lot of manga that is written for boys. I like Detective Conan and One Piece the most." Allison said. She also liked Fairy Tail and Yotsuba & ,but didn't know if Haru had heard of those.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2013, 02:42 AM

Haru thinks for a few minutes but only heard of one of them before. "I have heard of Detective Conan a few times. my classmates all seem to like it I have yet to see the movies." Haru says but her classmates all ways said when chatting. the anime is so long it will take forever to catch up with the anime. if you don't keep up with it form the start.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-03-2013, 02:01 AM

" I agree. I'm only at 300 in the manga.Dad should be home soon. I hope he's not mad at me for losing an anomily. They are so hard to observe in the first place. " Allison said feeling sad again

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2013, 09:20 PM

"If he is mad at least we can tell him I cam form a other world. since it got lot because of some type of thing. can you show me one of the room's? are should we wait till your Dad comes home." she says trying to make Allison feel better but wonder how to make her happy?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-13-2013, 09:52 PM

" I can. Just follow me." Allison said and headed toward the stairway." Are you hungry all." Allison realized it had been a while since she had eaten.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-14-2013, 01:13 AM

Haru starts to flow Allison so she can see both room's. but wonder if there was all ready things in the room? "I am a bit hungry my snack is on your floor now sorry about that. what do you like to eat in this world? I ask cause for all I know there mighty be all sorts of new food here." Haru says to but yet ask a question at the same time in a kind voice. but wish her ice cream fruit sundae had not been wasted on the floor like that. at lest her new romance novel did not have any rips are slip's on it form the food.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 02:10 AM

" I like noodles. I can make you some before we see your new room. " Allison suggested. She was feeling hungry herself, and didn't remember if she had breakfast or not.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2013, 02:15 AM

"That sounds like a good idea Allison besides I like noddles as well." she says to Allison while wondering if her new found friend. had anything to eat if not she could. all ways make something for them if they where out of noddles. Haru had learn to cook while working at the maid cafe. sometime the chef would get sick so some of the maids. would take turn cooking for different shifts if they wanted to.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-03-2013, 12:42 AM

( sorry about taking so long. )

Allison got the pan out and filled it with water. She then got a packet of flavored noodles and smiled. "Is soy flavored noodles okay? That seems to be the only kind my dad ever buys. "

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Haru flows Allison in to the kitchen then sits down in a chair at the table. "Sounds good I have not have soy kind in a long time. my grand parents all ways want shrimp are chicken noddles." Haru says recalling when she would buy beef ramen she would. have to hide it in her room so her family would. not eat her food that she bought with her own money.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 01:18 PM

Allison started the water in the kettle and got the noodle packet out and put it in a bowl. She liked making it this way since boiled water in a kettle seemed to be hotter than water boiled in a pan." What would you like to drink?" She asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-25-2013, 11:53 PM

"If you have some kool-aid are some juice I'll drink that." she says yet could smell the noddles all ready. they smelled so yummy hopefully she wonder if Allison knows how to cook?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-26-2013, 05:36 PM

" What kind of juice would you like?" Allison asked, not really knowing what Kool-Aid was. She assumed it was a type of drink that Haru had in her universe.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2013, 06:39 PM

Haru thinks for a few minutes hearing they may not have kool-aid. in this world she wonder if they have plum are peach juice. "Do you have any peach juice? if not I'll take plum juice." Haru says in a clam tone of voice to the girl. maybe she could try make kool-aid for this world. it should be easy to make it was just colored powered with fruit flavors.